I Will Be There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric showered and Julia changed into her nightgown. It was long and sheer. Black with lace covering her breasts. It was slit up the thigh and spaghetti strapped. She pressed her hand along her stomach and looked at herself in the mirror.

"What are you doing, stupid woman?" she asked herself. She wondered if Eric was stroking himself in the shower as she lowered her hand to her covered mons. Her mind rocked her with images of the erection she felt during their earlier hug.

Pictures of a long thick cock burned into her mind, and then the shower stopped. She all but ran to turn out the light and dove into bed. She laughed at herself. Feeling the buzz from a bottle of wine, she was giddy and foolish.

She touched her bare thigh as she watched under the door and saw footstep shadows breaking the light. And then they stopped in front of her door.

She gasped as she desperately waited for his knock. She wondered if he would even bother knocking or if he would burst into her room and take her into his arms. It was excruciating as the shadows of his feet stood firm. Was he unsure? Did he not want her? Was it all in her mind?

Her fingers slowly climbed to her naked inner lips, and they were moist and warm. She shivered and let out a moan as she brushed against her clit. Unable to control herself any longer, she began to rub herself in circles, building to the crescendo she desperately needed. "Oh, Eric," she moaned, as she hoped he would come in and take her; make her feel like a desirable woman again.

It came out of nowhere, her body shook, her legs were uncontrollable as they flopped on the bed. Her fingers furiously sliding through her folds and into her tunnel while her thumb strummed her clit.

"Fuck yes!" she gasped, louder than she intended as her orgasm crashed through her body leaving only the ripples of the aftershocks.

Suddenly, she heard a noise and her head snapped to the door. The shadows were still there. She felt ashamed and pulled the blanket over her body. "Oh, God, what have I done?"

On the other side of the door, Eric smirked as he wiped the last glob of his cum from her door. He couldn't believe she was so loud or that she moaned his name. He knew that masturbating along with her was safe as long as he heard her but blowing his load onto her door when he had a towel in his hand was extreme.

"Tomorrow, my fantasies come true, Julia," he whispered as he walked into his room.

*****

Eric woke to the sound of Julia's shower running. He looked at the time and groaned seeing it was just after six. He rolled out of bed and opened the shade on the window.

With the sun lighting his room, he could see his reflection in the mirror. All he saw was pink. He shook his head and pressed a finger into his chest as a child would to see the white spot left behind. "Fucking idiot," he sighed, thankful he wasn't in too much pain.

He put on a tight tank top and wondered how he should handle his seduction of Julia. He decided slow and obvious was the way to go. She clearly wanted him, but she wasn't one of the girls at school that would be happy with a quick fuck. No, she deserved more.

He slipped off his boxers and took his semi-hard shaft into his hand. He stroked it to a harder state and slipped on a pair of mesh basketball shorts. His dangling cock lay clearly defined down his leg. "Perfect," he thought.

He made his way to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. He decided to make Julia breakfast and hoped she appreciated his effort.

"What's all this?" she asked when she walked into the kitchen.

He spun around from the stove and his dangling cock moved in his shorts. She noticed and blushed before looking away.

"I'm making you breakfast to thank you for, uh...rubbing me yesterday."

"Okay, thanks," she frowned. "You don't have to do that."

"I know, I just want to show you how much I appreciate you." He jutted his hips forward as she accepted the cup of coffee he handed her. She wasn't sure if he was doing it on purpose or if he didn't know how much he moved, unfettered in those shorts.

"The bacon and toast are done, if you want to get a head start," he said. "I like my eggs hot, so I do them last."

"That's perfect, thanks."

He smiled and cracked the last egg into the pan of bacon grease. "You know, Julia, I figured country nights would be quiet, but there was quite a bit of...stirring last night. I guess there's more crickets out here than at home."

She coughed up her sip of coffee and couldn't believe the cheek of him. She was almost irritated, but realized it was her fault anyway, so she let the comment slide. She looked down and saw he was getting hard and tented his shorts even more. "Jesus," she sighed quietly.

"What's that?" he asked. "I didn't hear you."

"Oh, I was just gonna say that you'll hear all kinds of noises out here"

He smiled and put the eggs on her plate. She glanced at his crotch again.

"You know, I think I remember from freshman Biology, that the noise crickets make is their mating call."

She looked up at him and blushed, "I think I heard something similar."

He nodded, "Yeah, if I remember correctly, only the males chirp. The female is attracted to the song they make with their wings. The female prefers...the younger males, who chirp differently than the older males."

He could barely hold his smirk back as he gnawed on a piece of bacon. She couldn't believe how forward he was being. It was obvious to her that he heard her masturbating, and she couldn't tell if he was teasing her or if he was trying to seduce her. Whatever it was he was doing, she was as turned on as she'd ever been.

She decided to play back.

"You think the younger male is more preferrable over the experienced older male?" she asked without looking at him.

"Oh, yeah. In many ways."

She looked at him and dared him to continue with her raised eyebrow.

He smiled, "Well, you have to figure the younger male cricket is healthier and has more stamina. Perhaps they can even mate more than once at a time."

He looked at her for a reaction, but she ignored him as she buttered her toast.

He pressed on. "Also, a younger male may not be as inexperienced as you think. As the female cricket prefers younger males, I would say they are getting plenty of...experience."

She looked at him, her head tilted to the side. "So, young male crickets get around, huh?"

He shook his head, "I'm sure some are more discriminate about their partners. They may even have had experiences with older female crickets who taught them how to treat a...female cricket properly."

She was about to burst from the absurdity of the conversation. She knew they were long beyond the pretense of discussing farm noises. She was surer than ever he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. Her only question was, did she dare take advantage of it.

"Well," she said gathering her dishes. "I'll clean up and then we need to get to work. You're not in too much pain from that sunburn are you?"

"No," he answered. "I was going to wear a long-sleeved t-shirt today just in case."

She nodded and went about doing the dishes. He wondered if he pushed her too far, too fast, or if she wasn't as interested as he thought. He decided to back down his 'seduction.' Fantasies were one thing; reality can be a smack in the face.

*****

She put on a thin, billowy summer dress with a floral pattern. It would blow in the breeze and tease him with views of her legs. She tried to think of jobs she could do in the old dress and figured painting was the safest bet. She slipped on a pair of canvas sneakers and tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Ready to go?" she asked as she peeked into his bedroom.

"Yep," he said as he turned around and was noticeably less obvious about his freely dangling equipment.

"Good. I figure we can get started painting the barn. There are a couple of poles that we can screw rollers on to reach the highest parts. Perhaps you should take that on, and I'll do the bottom. You've probably got a foot of reach on me."

"Not quite twelve inches, but probably...never mind." He spun and walked into the barn to find the paint.

She raised an eyebrow to him and was surprised he stopped before he got to where he was clearly going. "Hm," she thought. "Now he's going to be shy? This is gonna be fun."

He could just reach the top of the wall with the pole extension, and he was glad that it wasn't a big barn. It was more like a big garage, but he didn't want to argue with her terminology. It didn't matter to him either way. What did matter to him was the breeze that kept giving him glances of her thighs.

He thought he was almost caught looking, several times. In reality, she knew he was watching, and she relished it. She was in a constant state of arousal as she sweated through her thin dress. She was sure that he would be able to see her bra and panties through the wet yellow dress.

His t-shirt also clung to his body as the 90-degree heat took its toll on him as well.

"Let's take a break and have some water. Or I have some Gatorades if you prefer," she said.

"Water would be great thanks," he said as he took his shirt off and wiped his brow. "I didn't expect it to get this hot."

She laughed, "I guess it's my fault. We started on the wrong side. The sun will follow us all day."

He shook his head, "No, we're making good time. I bet we'll be done with the first coat by lunch. We can do the second coat tomorrow to stay out of the direct Sun."

"Okay. I'll make sure to keep up with you, Stud." She spun and walked towards the house as he watched her dress twirl up and almost give him a view of her thong. He shook his head and groaned.

He followed her into the house and grabbed a bottle of water. He put on sunscreen and decided to work without a shirt. A tank top wouldn't do much, and he was too hot in the long sleeve t-shirt that was wetter than a towel after a shower.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Julia said seeing him return shirtless.

He shrugged, "I know, but it's too damned hot. I put sunscreen on and hopefully it helps. You got some paint on you." He used his fingernail to scrape the dot of red off her cheek. Then he rubbed her cheek with his thumb, "That's better."

"Thanks," she sighed, in a daze from his touch. She snapped out of it, and said, "Come on. Let's get a move on."

*****

When she came to a window, she needed a ladder to reach the top of the trim around the glass. Eric was just feet away from her backside as she worked in front of him.

She knew he was close to her and sang, "Shake, shake, shake. Shake, shake, shake. Shake your booty."

He laughed and without thinking he said, "If you shake it any more, I'm gonna blow in my pants."

She dropped her paint brush and looked down at him shocked at his blatant statement.

"Shit, I'm sorry Julia. I..."

She climbed down the ladder and picked up her brush. She glared at him pretending to be angry and faux slapped him with the wet brush. "More painting, less panting, Stud."

He used a rag to wipe the smudge of paint from his cheek, never taking his eyes away from hers. "I'm gonna get you back for that, Tease," he smiled.

"We'll see," she said and climbed the ladder. He shook his head and went back to painting.

As they moved in good time along the walls of the barn, there was no more flirting. Eric figured his overt statement ruined the double entendre and playful teases they shared.

It was approaching noon when they finished their job. "Looks good," she said as she checked for missed spots. "Wait, there's a spot. Could you grab me the ladder?"

Eric looked and saw that it would be just out of his reach, so he ignored her request for a ladder and abruptly lifted her onto his shoulder.

"Jesus, you could warn a girl next time," she whined.

He laughed, "Where's the fun in that. Can you reach it?"

"Yeah, move a bit closer."

He wasn't sure but he could smell what he thought was her arousal. It was just enough of a whiff of it that he hardened in response. "Fuck!" he thought as he realized her pussy was inches from his face.

His hand gripped her waist as she sat on his shoulder and bicep. He could easily spin her around and press his mouth onto her pussy. He was almost desperate. Her scent was driving him mad with desire. He had to have her. He had to figure out how to get her without making her mad if she was just a tease.

He didn't have to worry about it.

"You can put me down now, Stud."

"Oh! Right. Sorry. I was daydreaming."

"About what," she asked with a smirk. Tracing the edge of his pecs with her finger she continued, "Dreaming of me?"

Before he knew it was happening, she pulled his head down and kissed him. After the initial shock, he pulled her body to his and reciprocated the passionate kiss. Their tongues danced as they frantically savored each other's flavor, until she broke the kiss and panted, "Holy shit!"

He smiled and said, "I have dreamt of kissing you since I had my first hard-on."

She smacked his shoulder, "Shut up!"

"I'm not joking. I have fantasized about your beautiful body, your luscious lips, your amazing ass, your long legs, fuck...I want you so bad I can't stand it anymore."

He lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. She laughed and pounded on his back in mock anger, "Put me down, you brute! Ooh!" She shrieked when his free hand spanked her ass.

He entered her bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. "You have two options. We can take a shower together, clean this sweat off our bodies, then make love."

"I like that option," she said as she unbuttoned her dress.

"Or," he continued, "you can lick the sweat from my body and then we can make love."

She laughed, "Shut up and start the shower, Stud." She continued to undress and shook her head in disbelief. "I can't believe I'm actually going to do this."

He started the shower and couldn't believe his luck. Two days prior, he wondered what he would do with his summer, and having sex with Julia wasn't even in the realm of possibility.

He pulled off his shorts and the boxer briefs that clung to his sweaty body. His cock was hard with anticipation and when he turned around, he lost his breath.

"Jesus."

"You like what you see?" Julia asked standing before him with her sweaty, nude body glistening.

"Very much."

She looked down at his manhood and said, "Me too."

She took his hand and led him under the spray of her walk-in shower.

"I made my asshole ex put in a shower large enough for two," she sighed. "We never used it together."

"Was he gay or an idiot?" Eric asked as he grabbed a handful of shampoo.

She laughed, "Honestly, he never told me what his problem was. He cheated on me with a woman, so I suppose he wasn't gay. I guess he just didn't find me attractive."

"Fucking idiot," he said as he massaged the shampoo into her scalp. "I love the smell of this shampoo."

She moaned as his strong fingers rubbed her. "I love your hands." She turned and they kissed until shampoo ran down her face into their mouths causing a laugh.

He took her body wash and massaged her tired shoulders and arms. He avoided her breasts to tease her and continued to wash her back and belly.

"You missed two spots," she chided.

"Mm, hm," he grunted as he dropped to his knees. He lifted her foot onto his thigh and continued to rub the soap slowly down her legs; he finished with a lengthy foot rub.

"God! You're amazing. Do you do this with all your conquests?" she asked.

He laughed, "I don't have any conquests. At least I don't look at them that way. That implies there was a battle."

He smirked at her as he worked her other leg, careful to avoid her pussy, which was desperate for his touch.

"Listen to you brag, Stud. If you don't start paying attention to my fun bits, I'm gonna leave you with the worst case of blue balls in history."

He feigned shock, "Dear, Madam. There is no way I would ever touch your body without touching the best parts."

He worked a lather on his hands and began rubbing her mons, then her outer lips. She moaned when he brushed her clit and sighed when he left it far too soon. He pressed her hips and she turned so he could massage her ass. He marveled at how firm her globes were. Hers was by far the firmest ass on an older woman he'd ever touched.

Finally, he stood and rubbed soap onto her heaving breasts. Her nipples were at least as hard as his cock as he pinched and tugged. Her light brown, puffy areola stood out through the white soap suds, and he thought she looked like one of his favorite porn stars with that rare color for a white woman.

When he finished they spent several minutes kissing and he asked, "Do you have a large water heater?"

"Nope, tankless."

"Good, I'd hate to get a shock of cold water."

She laughed and said, "My turn, Stud. Hang on." She opened the door and hopped across the tiled floor to the vanity. Eric watched her butt the entire way and her breasts as they jiggled while she carried the body wash.

"It's for men," she explained. "I love the smell of this stuff, but my ex hated it."

He laughed, "If you were to look in your other shower, I brought the same soap with me. I've been using it for years."

"Great minds think alike," she purred as she rubbed the soap along his stomach. Different from his tease, she wasted no time in washing the good bits first.

"It's so warm and hard, Eric," she moaned as she stroked its length. "Have you ever measured it?"

He laughed, "Of course."

She massaged his balls and pried, "Well?"

"Does it matter?" he asked with a smirk. "How large are your breasts?"

"32DD," she answered quickly.

He laughed, "I don't even know what that crazy code means. I just know I like 'em."

She let the water rinse him and licked the head of his shaft. "Shit, Julia!" She smiled at the effect she had on him. She licked around and then down to the base, before kissing each teste and standing.

"I can't wait anymore. You're getting washed quickly."

He laughed and helped by grabbing his own handful of soap and washed his front while she did his back.

*****

She led him to the bed by the hand and kissed him. "I'm going to suck your dick until you cum. We have to get your first quick one out of the way."

She knelt and he asked, "Why do you think it will be quick?"

She shook her head, "Isn't it always?"

He laughed, but that ended quickly as her mouth engulfed him again. She used her tongue more than any woman who'd ever given him a blow job before, and he was in heaven.

"You feel so good," he moaned as he looked down into her eyes.

She winked at him and turned her full attention on stroking and sucking him. She couldn't get close to getting him all the way into her mouth and she didn't bother trying. He didn't care either way. He just loved her mouth on his cock.

She stroked him quickly as she licked his balls. She treated it as a game to get him off quickly. She wanted him to feast on her and then last a long time when they made love.

"Oh, hell! I'm gonna cum, Baby."

She took him back into her mouth and when the first spurt erupted, backed away until just the head was between her lips. She savored his taste, while being surprised at the volume. She swallowed twice and licked the trickle the still flowed from his tip.

"Whoa! Sensitive," he whined.

She giggled.

She rolled his balls in her hand as they made out. She was surprised at how well he kissed for a young man, and after a few moments, she asked, "So you fantasize about me, huh?"

"God! You've always been my go-to fantasy woman."

"But I hardly ever saw you during your teen years."

"Believe me, you're image was ingrained in my mind. Actually, I have a picture of you from some party you attended at my parents' house. You had on a short skirt, and your nylon covered legs looked amazing."