I Will Be There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like stockings?" she asked.

He nodded, "Very much."

"Maybe, I'll get dressed up for you later tonight?"

"I would die," he sighed.

She laughed and said, "We can't have that. Now, do you know how to eat..."

She couldn't finish the sentence, as he quickly slid down the bed and spread her legs with all the enthusiasm of a twenty-year-old young man having his dreams come true.

He took a deep breath, to memorize her aroma. If it were his only chance, he was going to remember it for the rest of his life.

He took in her perfect pussy. Her inner lips were open like a flower, teasing him with a view of her entrance. Her clit was large and swollen. He smiled as he would suck and nibble on it with delight. She didn't shave, yet she had very little hair around her pussy. The mons was covered in a light brown triangle pointing to her treasure.

"What are you waiting for, Goofball?" she asked frustrated.

"I want to remember this for the rest of my life."

He licked around her entrance, up to her clit and down the other side. He slurped her juices and sucked her clit into his mouth. "Yeah, Baby. Like that," she moaned, and he obliged.

He swiped his tongue back and forth, which made her shriek with pleasure. She'd never felt anything like it before. She thought he was a maestro of oral. Her ex wouldn't ever go down on her, so it had been years since she'd had the pleasure.

"Oh, God!" she shrieked as her body shook through a powerful orgasm. She grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him into her. He could hardly breath as she rubbed her sex on his mouth and nose. He resolved that if he were going to die from suffocation, it was a small price to pay for having her.

She saw colors as she reached the peak of her orgasm. She couldn't think of anything cogent but held him firm into her for what seemed to them like an eternity. Finally, she let him go and he fell to the side, gasping for air.

"That was so damn good, Eric." She looked at his smiling face which glistened with her juices. "I'm gonna have to thank the girl that taught you how to eat pussy."

He laughed and slid up the bed. "She was no girl. She was an amazing woman."

"Someone from school?" she asked.

He shook his head. "You'd be too shocked. I shouldn't tell you."

She propped up on her elbow and asked, "I know her?"

He nodded.

"Who?"

"Erin Grayson."

"Your mother's college roommate?" Julia shrieked.

He smiled at the memory, "They came home drunk from a wedding before I left for college. Erin was from out of town and didn't have a date, so Mom and Dad brought her with them, and she stayed with us. Imagine my shock when I was woken in the middle of the night by Erin giving me a blow job."

"That slut!" she exclaimed.

He smiled, "She stayed for three nights and visited once more before I went to school. She was a hell of a teacher."

"I'll say," Erin laughed. "Your parents never found out?"

"If they did, they didn't say anything."

She took his re-awakened soldier into her hand and said, "I'd really like to have this puppy inside me now. Oh! You never told me how big it is."

He laughed. "It's not my defining characteristic you know. I'm just lucky."

"Tell me," she said tickling his side.

"Okay, okay, stop that! Last time I measured it was just over eight. I was really turned on that time though. It was the only time it measured that much."

"Well, let's break the record."

She rolled on top of him and slid along his shaft. He grabbed both breasts and pinched her nipples as he squeezed.

"I love that," she said. "They are sensitive, but in a good way. You can suck, nibble, bite, pinch, whatever and it feels great."

She slid forward to the tip of his cock and leaned forward pressing her breasts to his mouth. "Suck, Honey." He didn't need to be told a second time and took one into his mouth. His cheeks puckered as he sucked her in.

As he sucked, she slid back, and took him inside her. "Jesus, you're thick," she moaned as she rocked back and forth to ease him all the way inside. She wasn't sure if she could take him all the way, but she was determined to feel his balls against her puckered ass.

"You're so tight, Julia. Damn!"

"I've never had anything close to your monster inside me. Holy hell, it's like I can feel every vein as you slide in."

She leaned back and finally sat on his body; he was fully sheathed inside her.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned as she put her hands on his chest and slid back and forth. "You feel so good, Eric."

He relished her compliments. He was in a state of bliss and a state of shock. He was finally making love to Julia Hewitt, the woman of his dreams. Literally, the woman of his fantasies. He knew he had to impress her, he wanted her every day now that he had a taste of her.

His reverie was broken when her body slammed down on top of him. She repeated the motion over and over, as her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Holy shit," he thought as she pounded into him mercilessly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Oh, shit!" she screamed then stopped and ground into his pelvis.

He loved the look on her face as she rocked and rolled through her orgasm. Her nose scrunched, her eyes closed, her mouth looked like a fish gasping out of water, it was all gorgeous. She was beautiful.

She collapsed onto his chest and buried her face into his neck. He wrapped his arms around her, his hard cock staying inside her snug channel. The smell of berries wafted into his nose as she tried to catch her breath.

"You are an amazing kid, Eric."

He laughed, "I haven't even done anything yet. That was all on you."

"Oh, God! I can't imagine what it's going to be like when you drive," she purred.

"Um, I haven't cum yet, Sweetie."

She looked at him wide eyed, almost panicked, "I need a few minutes."

He laughed. It wasn't the first time he'd heard that.

"Sure. Let me get you some water," he said as he kissed her forehead.

"Thank you," she said as she lifted off of him. She felt the cool air hit her empty vagina as she lay back onto her pillow. She wondered if she'd ever have an experience like that again. She hoped so.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her mind. She burst out of bed and opened the top drawer of her chest of drawers. She dug around and found the pair of Wolford thigh high stockings and hurriedly slipped them on. She slid her hands up the silky black nylons and decided to strike a pose for Eric.

She stood with her hands on her hips and her right leg bent up on her tip toes as he walked into the room. He almost dropped the bottles of water as he took in the sight of his greatest fantasy. Julia naked in just her stockings.

"Holy shit, you're hot!" he said as he gawked at her body.

"You think so, Stud?"

"In my wildest dreams, I never imagined seeing you like this in person. And now, you're three feet away and I'm frozen."

She smirked, "Well unfreeze yourself and make love to me."

"No, drink first," he handed her the bottle and she sat on the bed.

He knelt before her and lifted her stocking-clad foot to his lips. She raised an eyebrow as he kissed the top of her foot, then her toes; one by one.

"Someone has a foot fetish?" she teased.

He shrugged his shoulders and switched feet, "I've been jerking off to a picture of you, barefoot in pantyhose, for years. Blame yourself." He licked her heel and dragged his tongue across her high arch to her toes, where he swirled his tongue around her big toe.

He kissed her ankle, calf, and licked from behind her knee to the bare skin where her leg meets her center. Her arousal was evident. Her inner lips glistened in the soft light of the bedroom, and she shuddered when he swiped his tongue along her outer lips.

"I still can't believe it's real. I'm really here with you, naked on your bed," he licked her again, "your taste on my tongue. I want to do so much with you, to you. I don't even know where to begin."

She was floored by his worship of her. She never thought anyone would or could feel the way about her as he did. Why didn't her ex feel the same?

She ran her fingers through his hair and said, "Why don't you start there, and we'll see what happens next?"

"Gladly."

He licked, sucked, and slurped every millimeter of her pussy. He paid attention to every ministration that elicited a response. He would remember everything she enjoyed and would repeat it as often as she'd let him.

He imagined waking her up to his tongue on her pussy. He thought he would walk up to her as she did dishes and lift her dress to feast on her as she went about her chores. He envisioned worshiping her to an orgasm before she dressed after each shower. He had to have her all the time.

She pulled his head into her again. She couldn't get enough of his anxious tongue and lips. She knew he would do anything she wanted. The power she held over him could be exerted at her will. "I could have a personal sex slave," she thought and almost giggled.

Her mind was shaken from its reverie by her impending orgasm. Eric added fingers to his efforts and the sensation of the fingers he had rubbing her inner walls, his hand squeezing her ass as he lifted her to his lips, and his tongue swiping her clit was too much and sent her over the edge.

"Yes!" she shrieked. "Fuck, oh shit! Yes!"

Eric felt her hands release his hair and he gave a final swipe of his tongue to her clit before setting her back onto the bed. He slid up slowly as he watched her closed eyes. He smiled at her face in post orgasmic bliss, evidenced by the slight smirk on one side of her mouth, her furrowed brow, and her flushed cheeks. She was so beautiful.

He slid his glans along her pussy, gathering wetness. Her eyes shot open in anticipation of him entering her again. He smiled as he pressed into her tunnel, which accepted him only slightly easier than the first time.

"Fuck," he sighed at her tightness. He lifted her butt to pull her closer to him as he entered her. "I don't know how I'll ever make love to someone else."

She liked that he said, 'make love.' Not once did he refer to it as 'fucking.' She smiled at the thought that Eric had no idea she felt the same. How could anyone else compare to the worship he bestowed upon her.

Her body began to tremble. He began thrusting into her, not hard, but fast. She liked it fast, but she loved it hard. "Harder," she begged. "Pound me into the bed, Stud."

He nodded and a bead of sweat dropped onto her stomach. His controlled thrusts changed as he gave her the pounding she wanted.

She moaned and screamed unintelligibly, as he pummeled and thrashed her like a rag doll. "Oof," she shrieked when he flipped her onto her stomach and moved his legs outside of her. "Oh, God, yes!" she cried as he assaulted her pussy from the push up position. "Fuck, Eric, don't stop! Don't ever stop!" she screamed as the orgasm peaked and shook her body.

"I'm sorry, I can't hold back any longer," he grunted before he unloaded everything he had deep into her well fucked tunnel. "Jesus, Julia, holy crap!" He stiffened and shot his final blast into her, before falling to the side, leaving her in the prone position.

Neither spoke as he caressed her ass and kissed her neck. She was so still and quiet, he wondered if she fell asleep, until she turned and spooned into him.

"Thank you, my goddess."

She giggled, "For what."

"You made my dreams come true."

The next thing she knew, he was snoring. She refused to think about it too much and let herself fall asleep in his arms.

*****

She woke to her cell phone ringing in the kitchen. She was so comfortable in his arms, but it wasn't even dinner time yet and she knew she had to get started on that.

She extricated herself, regrettably, from his arms and put on her robe. She gave him one last look, smiled, and went to deal with her call

It was a missed call from her daughter, Emily.

"Hey, Mom," Emily answered when she called back.

"Hey, Baby. Sorry I missed your call. We're painting the barn."

"Who's we?"

Julia couldn't hold her grin back. It was a delicious secret from her daughter. "Eric Wilson."

The line was silent.

"Emily? Did I lose you?" she pulled the phone away to see if it was still connected. It was.

"Yeah, um sorry. Eric, huh? I haven't heard from him since freshman year."

Julia shook her head. She knew all to well why her daughter hadn't heard from him. She cut him off when she became popular.

"Yep. That Eric. How's Spain?"

"That's why I'm calling. Our trip's been cancelled due to a Covid breakout. I've tested negative, but we're being sent back to the states. I figured I'd come and help you get the place ready to sell. I still can't believe my worthless father isn't helping."

"I know, I know. Eric's been a great help. With the two of you, it will be all the easier."

Julia was disappointed. She wanted more time with Eric. Having Emily home would only put a damper on their activities.

"Sounds good, Mom. I'm getting on a plane in a couple of hours, so I'll be stateside tomorrow. Since I don't have a car at the airport and I'm coming to you, would you mind picking me up at the airport?"

"Of course. Text me the flight info and I'll see you tomorrow. Sorry your trip got cancelled."

"Me too. Okay, Mom. I gotta run. I'll see you tomorrow."

Julia put her phone on the table and sighed. "Eric will be so disappointed," she lamented.

*****

Eric woke to Julia calling him for dinner. He looked around, still out of sorts from his deep sleep. He realized he was in Julia's bed and his smile widened. It wasn't a dream.

He sprung out of bed and threw his shorts on. He cleaned up the rest of his clothes and tossed them onto the floor of his room before he headed downstairs.

When he walked into the kitchen, he saw a bottle of wine opened and a pan of lasagna sitting on the table.

"Looks great," he smiled and sat down.

"Thanks. Listen, I have some news. I think you'll take it as bad news given what we did this afternoon."

He put the spatula back into the pan and looked at her silently.

"Emily's trip was cancelled. She's coming home tomorrow."

He shook his head and sighed. "I knew it was too good to be true. I knew I couldn't have you for a couple of weeks."

She touched his hand, "We still have tonight. We can make the best of the alone time we have left. Who knows? She'll probably go home right after the work is done, and maybe you could stay. You can tell your mom we're not done yet."

He smiled and nodded. "No matter what, you were my dream come true and I'll never forget today."

After he swallowed a forkful of the lasagna, he said, "You don't feel weird about it do you. I mean, I kind of just..."

"I kissed you first, if you remember," she smiled. "I don't regret a thing and I'm looking forward to picking up where we left off. There is one thing though."

He gazed into her eyes and took her hand, "I promise, not a soul will know about us. My lips are sealed."

"Thank you. It's not that I'm embarrassed, it's just..."

"I understand. It's a bad look and people wouldn't understand. I'd never say or do anything to hurt your reputation."

She snorted, "I don't care about that. I'm leaving here anyway."

He laughed, "Ah! Emily."

She nodded.

"I'll keep our secret to the grave."

*****

The following morning, she woke him with a blow job. After he grunted his load into her mouth, she spooned into him and sighed as he pulled her tightly into him.

"Thank you, Eric, for making me feel like an attractive woman again. You don't know how bad I was hurt by David cheating on me."

He didn't say anything, he simply kissed her neck.

"Are you looking forward to seeing Emily today?" she asked, hoping he didn't hold a grudge against his daughter for her ending their friendship.

"I won't lie to you and say I am. Honestly, she hurt me, and it took a long time to get over it. I couldn't understand how she could do that to me when we were best friends for so long."

"Your mother and I used to joke around and talk about how we would plan your wedding. We always called you boyfriend and girlfriend, even though you were still too young for dating when we moved."

"That's funny because I always thought of her that way. Not in a sexual way, but that we were meant to be together forever. We had so much in common, it was as if we were twins. I guess we weren't meant to be after all. She became a mean girl and left me in her wake."

"I'm sorry she did that. It wasn't fair to you."

He turned her to face him, "I'll be damned if I spend my last moments alone with you talking about her."

He kissed her and she broke the kiss, "You never back away from kissing me after I swallow you. Do you like tasting that stuff?"

He laughed, "I suppose it's okay because it's my stuff. I just don't think about it. I like to kiss"

They kissed again and made love one last time.

*****

A few hours later, Julia walked outside to find Eric.

"Do you want to keep me company on the road to the airport?" Julia shouted up to Eric, who was replacing shingles on the barn roof.

"I'd like to, but I'm a mess and I'm almost done up here. Will you be okay driving on your own?"

The truth was, Eric didn't care to see Emily. Not after she blew him off for her popular friends, and especially not after she cockblocked him by coming home from Spain. He couldn't wrap his head around why she stopped writing him. It would have been a couple minutes a week or even once a month. It was hardly any effort at all to stay in touch. He understood that as he didn't mean as much to her as she meant to him.

"Okay," Julia shouted up. "I'll see you in a couple hours."

He waved and watched her get into her truck and drive away. He went back to work, sweating more than the day before. With the addition of the black asphalt roof shingles, and the jeans he wore to avoid scraping his knees, he baked in the 90-degree heat.

After a while, he finished and cleaned up the mess he made. He looked at the time and realized he hadn't moved his stuff out of Emily's room and then he saw the dirt flying on the approach to the house.

"Shit, they're home!"

He didn't want to deal with Emily at all and hoped to have all of his stuff out of her room, before they got back, so she didn't get angry with him. He ran into the house and hurriedly packed his gym bag leaving her drawers as empty as he found them. He stuffed the dirty clothes from the floor in the bag and turned to walk out, but he was stopped by the sight of the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

She stood nearly six feet tall in her sneakers. Her golden hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Her blue eyes sparkled. He was mystified.

"You're not leaving me a mess are you?" she smirked.

He was shaken from his stupor. His worst fears were realized. She didn't say hello, how are you, how've you been; she said nothing cordial at all. She bitched about a mess. He shook his head in disgust. She was not the girl he knew when they were kids.

"No," he grunted and walked past her out of her room. He tossed his bag onto the couch and went outside to start his next task.

Emily stood shocked. She couldn't believe the man he grew to be. She was struck by his looks, and the only thing that came out of her mouth was about him leaving her a mess. "Fuck!" she groaned.

"What's the matter?" Julia asked coming in from behind her.

"Well, instead of saying hello to that gorgeous man standing in my room, I asked if he was leaving me a mess."

Julia gasped, "You didn't even say hello?"

Emily shook her head.

"What's the matter with you?"

"Mom, I was so dumbstruck that the skinny nerdy dork I knew when we were kids grew into a damn Greek God, I could barely speak."

Julia shook her head, "You better go and make it right with him. He's busting his ass to help me for free. If you run him off, I'll..."