All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 05'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
another spectacular chapter

I am glad Joel finally showed some back bone even if it was for the wrong person and i can not wait till Andrew gets his ho is a coward and deserves what ever he gets and what a bitch Becca turned out to be here Joel was trying to help her and she tried to throw him under the bus

great chapter and i can not wait for the next

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Excellent

Another fine chapter. Glad to see Becca go. I thought there might have been more to her, but no. Perhaps when/if she gets her head on straight. Maybe now she knows the real Andrew.

Andrew's having a little difficulty maintaining control...resorting to physical persuasion.

Hathaway is simply despicable.How any school could hire him...

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

LOVED IT!!! Thanks Kala!

What happened to the letter from Ralph, it was put to the side and forgotten!

Looking forward to the next update!

Anjel54

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Ugh... Becca is so disgusting. And she wonders why Andrew through her away like a two-dollar hoe. Prime example is Ernie. It would appear Becca's greatest skills is on her knees and manipulating men. I almost feel sorry about her kin folk down south. Where ever she goes she sure to cause trouble.

As for Professor Hathaway, he is even more slimmy than I had thought. A sickness has evaded him and it will most surely lead to his downfall. Like an egomaniac he has under estimated Marji. Once she escapes his claws and she will... he can say goodbye to her inheritance and shack up with his so called Klan.

Joel has won ny respect 100 percent. Its not so much whether the battle was won but the dignity in how one carries oneself. He stood up for Becca even though she did'nt deserve it. He face his greatest fear, Ernie.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
great update!

1) 5 stars.

2) Hathaway deserves everything coming to him. He's just like Kenny & that tool in jail. Hoping that Hathaway's wife gets away from him - preferably in the arms of a stronger, more secure Joel.

3) I'm glad there is an understanding between Joel & Kenji.

4) I would love to see what Patricia looks like. Andrew has a thing for her that he's too racist to admit.

5) 5 stars. Wait, did I already say that? Hmm...

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Thanks!!!

Becca is insane and I'm glad she's gone. I feel no remorse for her. I'm worried about Andrew doing something to Patricia though-- he does want her whether he wants to admit it or not. He wants to get Kenji out of the way so that he can have her or possibly kill them both. Great update!!! I love this series and the historical context that you have put it in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank You!

For the vision of what the children look like. I love this story. So, who's Andrew wanting? Joel? You are an awesome storyteller. Thank you!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
I love the continuing love affair!

But not everyone is so fortunate. I think Patricia will be targeted by Andrew and Hathaway. And it looks like Becca is heading for the influence of the Klan. Hathaway's wife needs to clean her money from their accounts and immediately head to her parents house. And just what was in that envelope that Abby left for them from Ralph?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another Epic Chapter

I am happy you described the features of the children and I came up with an idea of who Patricia and Kenji resembles.

•Patricia: Toccara Jones- From America's Top Model

•Kenji: Takeshi Kaneshiro- From the amazing movie that everyone should watch "House of Flying Daggers".

Great chapter once again. I don't think Andrew likes Patricia that way, I think he finds both Kenji and Patricia fascinating because they were unusually paired at that time. Joel will find someone to love and be loved back because everyone deserve to be love. Keep up the excellent work.

Evangeline Raven

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

Another beautiful chapter despite Andrew, Ernie and those other fools! I hope you plan to publish your stories because I can't wait to add them to my kindle and yes I would read all of them again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Excellent as usual!!! I am glad that Joel is gaining some confidence and is learning how to fight so that he can defend himself in hand to hand combat. Please don't let harm come to any of them. Love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
@ Anonymous Evangeline Raven

TOTALLY AGREE!!! The people to be those characters in real life would be great matches!!! Kal, if there was ANY way this could become a movie or better-yet, miniseries, I will keep it in prayer for you because I think you are a prolific and excellent author!!! Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What happened to the envelope Abby left?

Curious about the contents and where it disappeared to!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...