All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 06'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Absolutely incredible, you made me tear up. That letter from Ralph was heart warming, the fact that so much love could have existing right along side so much hate was amazing. Kal you are so talented and I love that you share your talent with us the reader.

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

I'm no fan of the new warden but I like the fact he has Lawrence on a tight leash. As for Jacob, I look foward to learning more about him. And Becca, she still up to her skanky old tricks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Supreb chapter, I believe Lawerence kill Jacob's family.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
did i ever tell you how much i love this story

i know this is one of the best if not the best story on the site this story is in need of being published and when it is please reserve me a copy .

i love that while the new warden is a piece of shit that he is at least going to try to keep Lawrence in line. Like how nice Penny is and i hope Joel does ask her out on a date. I hope kenji clutch is in good shape or he at least has the money to get it repaired clutches do not like novice drivers but i am happy that h is teaching her how to drive and become more self reliant . Ralph was such a great addition to the story and i was sorry to see him go but i can not wait till they can use the money.

as far as Andrew he is the perfect stupid patsy. He is to stupid to realize that the ex professor is just using him as means to an end . Did i tell how much i enjoy this story well in case i didn't i am already pacing the floor waiting on the next chapter

thank oyu so much for posting

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

Nicely done as always! Lawrence new #1 has so explaining to do about Jacob Little. Am I the only captive on Kala's island of literary delight that feel as though we are due for a major breakthrough based on redemption. Hopefully the veil of ignorance will be lifted from Andrew's eyes before he does something that there is no turning back from. Lawrence needs to get served his comeuppance right there in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What an excellent surprise after a long day!

What a great chapter, to the commentor upthread, too many whites had bigotted attitudes in those days. It seems alien to us now, but it would be another 20 years before these things were addressed and corrected, at least in theory, although surely not in practice. Kal I was just thinking...Kenji's citizenship and draft status...1950 and the Korean war are uncomfortably close and relevant. The military gets desegregated in 1948. Oh, and Andrew? What's his draft status...

Mental chew toys for authors...That's me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm Still Enthralled!

I'm still loving this story! All the exciting turns and curves keeps me biting my nails, lips and cheeks. I hate the new warden. He's a racist too, him taking down Lawrence and the gang won't win him any accolades from me. Jacob Lincoln should be given that esteemed honour.

The trip to Manamar was tough to read but thank you for including it. You are developing a great story, thank you!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

Lawrence definitely needs to be put in his place and the new warden is just what he needs. It's been wonderful seeing how far Kenji and Patricia have come, but I still worry about them because of Andrew, Lawrence and other like minded people. Thank You for the update and I'm a big fan as always!!!

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Again

The plot thickens. The new warden another despicable man. Andrew, Hathaway's patsy. I too wonder like others about redemption...

Lawrence, what is there to say about him? Evil incarnate

Thank you!

M1

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

I like the new warden tightening up the prison rules again, and I can't wait for Lawrence to push his luck in the new system. It looks like Joel may have a crush on Penny. We will just have to see what develops.

drowellydrowellyabout 12 years ago
History lessons that "take"

Although I read your stories for entertainment, I get alot more than just I bargined for. You give me lessons on parts of the past that never appeared in my history classes when I was in school. After reading each story that appears, I am googling to find out more information. You've broadened my mind. Thanks!

I can't wait for the next chapter in their lives to continue.!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very unusual

I assume that you are "White". I was born when Truman was president and lived quite a bit of segregated history. I am amazed that someone who has not lived through the trauma has so captured the emotions of living as a minority. I am also amazed that you know so much about riots that have almost no mention in history. I myself leard of these because my segregated highschool had an unsupported black history program. I did not know until I began college that very few other black schools and no white schools had any history pertaining to African Americans.

I thought for a moment that you were underplaying the racism of the era, but then realized that my experiences are from the Deep South, not California. UCLA had black students in the 30's (maybe before that), Alabama, LSU and other SEC schools did not have black students until the '60's and it took the US Army, (National Guard), to see that they got enrolled. While UCLA had black student athletes before WWII, SEC did not allow black athetes to play until the early 70's.

You are doing an excellent job. I love historical fiction and appreciate your efforts.

irish_crazeirish_crazealmost 12 years ago
Loving It As Usual

I was wondering if any other black females were going to be introduced into the story?

Another thing:

I feel as though Patricia doesn't really have any friends around her age. Maybe Penny could be one.

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

I hope he tries to escape and gets killed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...