All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 19'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I'm Going To Marry That Woman"

Oh this is SO good!!! Thank you! Thank you for freely sharing your gifts with us!!

I'm glad Patricia got in Mai's face and I knew Shotaro's girl was a sister heehee. This just keeps getting better!!!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago
I was hoping for a smack down of epic proportions but Patricia was lady!!

I am so loving this story, wishing that I could feel bad for Mai but her ass is cray, cray!! Ellis is about to go down and I can't wait. Vera you a naughty woman but since you messing up Mai I don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poor Mai

I feel bad for her and hope she has a happy ending. Shame

donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
loved the chapter

I cannot believe that Patricia didn't slap Mia she needs it. I do feel sorry for Mia having no one she can trust both her sister and her friend are spying on her she does need to get away from them and especially her so called father .

I hope that things between Saul and Isadora work out and Saul does take the chance to go to college full time. I think Isadora needs to get help for what is eating at her.

Lastly i can't wait till Ellis gets his he deserves the chair. excellent chapter as always can not wait for more love this story

fluerfluerabout 11 years ago
Mai is losing it...

Mai is a taker. She blames everyone for the she bad things in her life. She refuses to accept Kenji love of his wife and children. If she were really honest with herself, she admit her obssesion with Kenji has more to deal with the freedom he represents. Mai is all about herself. Why she wants to be doctor I can't comprehend. Her love/hate relationship with her sisther is more order of not wanting to face the truth. Ani has a way of hitting her soft spot. As for her father, Mai and him are alike. Both her controlling and manipulative. If Mai weren't so greedy she could walk away and live life on her terms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love Kenji so much...he is a truly amazing honorable man. He was as honest as he could be with Mai, no game playing. Lawd knows he could have played her big time but that is not who he is. Kenji loves and respects Patty and their children too much to cause them any harm!!! Patricia is just class! Mai deserves a beat down and in reality she is getting one from her father so Patty didn't have to sullen her hands with the deed. Almost feel sorry for Mai but she is her worst enemy. Keep your head down, save money and RUN!!! To come in second twice to "inferior" women must be a bitch, huh Mai!!!

Is Harlan Ellis the one that Isadora is hoping to go after? Hating black folks but lusting after black women is something that has been going on for centuries. Yes Warden keep that a secret cause your fellow klansmen would not like to know that secret, at least not in the light of day. Even though I'm sure you are not the only one who has a taste for chocolate.

Saul handle your business and Lucas just go away.

Thank you Kala for another wonderful update! This story is getting better and better. I'm not tired of it, so I'm looking forward to seeing Niko and Marie growing up to fine young adults.

Thanks again!

Rochelle

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago

Kenji and Shoto are bound to meet eventually. I wonder if they will like each other, considering that they have much in common. When they do meet, watch out for Mai. I believe that she's unstable. Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this chapter.

Such an excellent chapter! So...are Kenji and Shotaro going to be surgical residents together? How facinating! Mai will be so bent out of shape when they get along! And Sharon and Patricia too!

Terrific story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...