I Wish Bree was My Accountant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the door was closed, Brian stared at Bree waiting for her opinion of what they'd just experienced. Bree shook her head saying, "Not now. We'll talk later. I'm feeling very self-conscious and inadequate. I'm going to keep my little tits covered but I need you to fuck me. Show me you still lust for me even though I don't have big tits- yet. How about I bend over the back of the couch where you can focus on my ass rather than my chest?"

Brian wasn't expecting this reaction. He'd thought they'd have an analytical discussion. Of course, he was more than happy to delay the discussion and have sex instead.

Bree stripped below the waist, pulled up her shirt tails and bent way over the couch extending her arms and using the seat cushions for support. Brian undressed as he stared at his fiancé's toned legs and ass. He told her how great she looked. He dropped to his knees and buried his face in her perineum and then her wet pussy. Bree shrieked with surprise and her ass jumped as she hadn't expected his mouth and tongue.

He grabbed her hips to control her movement and stayed on course to guide his tongue through her slit. It wasn't a rushed trip. Her knew to take his time- teasing her labia with a mix of lip and tongue work. Bree calmed her body movement but was beside herself with his ministrations- every movement of his tongue felt fantastic. She was panting and gasping as he drove her excitement higher and higher.

Knowing that it would give her even more pleasure Brian removed his right hand from her hip and brought his fingers to her pussy. He inserted two fingers into her and quickly found her g-spot. She started orgasming within seconds.

"So good! Oh my God! That's it. So good!" Her body went rigid and she seemed to stop breathing as her body was overwhelmed. After a few seconds she panted, "No more, I can't take anymore,"

He backed off with his mouth but left his fingers inside of her. After a few seconds she wiggled her ass from side to side saying, "Fingers out. Cock in."

Brian withdrew his fingers and stood up behind her ass. He ran his hands up and down on the outside of her stretched thighs telling her again how beautiful her muscular legs were. He moved closer and slid his hard cock up and down the crack of her ass just for the flesh-to-flesh contact. In doing this he realized that Bree's pussy was too far forward for penetration so he gripped her hips in both hands and pulled her back toward him by about a foot.

Bree gasped with the unexpected pull but also realized she was excited by his aggression. Just a few months ago he probably would have politely asked her to move back. Being forcibly grabbed and pulled was much sexier. She could also feel his hard cock slapping against her ass which added to the eroticism of the moment.

It took one or two false starts but soon Brian was able to align his cock with his target and he thrust into her. She gasped and he let out a low groan as he pushed hard and deep. He pulled back and rammed into her again. He grasped her hips tighter and thrust harder. His movements were more powerful than usual. He was in total control of his body even though very excited. Pulling back slowly his forward movements were a bit faster but still reflected more power than speed- pressing himself into her as deeply as possible. She had to push back to hold her place but also pushed to get him just a little deeper.

Looking down at her ass Brian loved how fit she was. He felt guilty that his hands might be hurting her with their tight grip- the flesh around his hands was white. He couldn't relax however. He needed a few more powerful thrusts to mark his territory. He mumbled almost to himself and then said more clearly, "You're going to get big new tits for me, aren't you?"

Bree squealed her reply as he plunged into her again. "Yes, tell me how big you want me!"

"As the lady said, 'Bigger is better.'" He held her hips firmly, withdrawing himself slowly and then thrust into her almost violently saying, "The figure '500' sounds good to me!" With that his cock exploded into her and he held himself pressed into her depths.

Bree didn't disappoint by whispering, "I had the same number in mind."