I Wish for You Ch. 06: Final Wish

Story Info
Where Aiden and Holly's story ends.
2.2k words
4.41
3.2k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrPIT
mrPIT
64 Followers

Author's Note: This isn't to say I'm completely done with this pair - there's still plenty of options and imagination for interludes after all - but I did want to go ahead and post how their story would end just so you wouldn't have to be forever wondering.

She found it!

In the middle of the street bazaar she spotted it and knew. She could have been blind and the second it was placed in her hands she would recognize it by the feel, the smell of it. The long years had etched every atom of that damned lamp into every fiber of her being.

Holly Jeanne bought it right away from the proprietor of the stall and paid him extra to forget he ever owned it or that anyone had bought it.

She raced back to the hotel she was staying in and locked the room. Her hands shook as she set the old metal lamp onto the hotel room table. After all these years, what were a few more minutes she thought as she went to the bathroom to apply makeup. She still wasn't used to showing her age, but the modern tools of beauty could work wonders. She put on a clingy black dress with a plunging neckline, also hoping her ample cleavage could distract from the lines around her eyes.

Once she felt ready, Holly took the lamp in her hand and rubbed its side. Smoke billowed out from the lamp's spout as the lights in the room changed to a bluish tint.

"Behold I'm free! Now tell your wishes three."

Towering in her room, a vest barely covering his bare, muscular chest and billowy pants disappearing into the lamp's smoke effect, was the most beautiful sight in the world: her long-lost lover, Aiden. She couldn't help but giggle. Each genie made the lamp and their role their own and he did love word play. She hadn't expected him to be rhymer but it fit.

Holly couldn't repress her smile as she blurted out, "I wish you'd make love to me again!"

In the blink of an eye he was across the room, smaller in size and kissing her like she was the only woman in the entire world. They drifted towards the bed as she pulled at his clothes and they evaporated off his body like the morning dew. His fingers brushed her dress and it vanished into the closet, causing her skin to grow goosebumps as the air suddenly hit her. Holly rang her fingers over his shoulders and through his hair as she savored every inch of his lips. It was all so perfect. It was all so magical. It was all...

Empty.

"Stop!"

The genie pulled back, leaving Holly naked and gasping on the bed.

"You want your wish undone? There are no refunds," he said.

"Yes!" Holly snapped with more anger than she intended. Of course she knew the rules. Any wish could be canceled by the one who made it as long as it wasn't complete, though you were still considered to have spent the wish. Once a wish was done, however, it took another wish to undo. It was a favorite of genies to have their masters spend their second wish undoing the first.

Holly wrapped herself in the hotel comforter and put her head in her hands. Aiden had created a copy of himself to fulfill her wish. Had she never known his real touch, his real kiss she might had been fooled, but genies could never make anything real. Deep down anyone could tell the difference between an original and a genie-made copy, so many just usually lied to themselves.

"Aiden, it's me," she said.

"True, my master is you."

"How long have you been in the lamp?"

"Forever and ever."

Holly fought against the urge to pull her hair out in frustration. She knew that lamp was going to do this. When it took a victim, it erased their memories, clouded the mind. Now she was down a wish and the love of her life showed no signs of recognizing her.

She thought back to that day thirty-five years ago. Though she could create the illusion of youth, she couldn't stop age without a wish. Aiden was getting older and they were taking what both of them knew was going to be their last vacation. They traveled to Hawaii, and after several days enjoying the island paradise and each other, they traveled to one of the active volcanos. Wandering a bit too close to one of the active lava flows, Aiden had taken out the same lamp that sat there on the hotel room table and tossed it into the molten rock.

It was a few seconds the heat didn't seem to affect it, but then Holly screamed.

She remembered the sensation of her body being on fire. They thought by destroying the lamp she might be free of it. Instead, Aiden watched in horror as Holly screamed in pain and her hands and feet began disintegrating. Aiden tried to fashion some kind of tool he might use to retrieve the lamp from the lava but they didn't have time. She told him to just wish for immunity to heat. By now in their relationship, he could wish for anything and she would never count it as one of his wishes. Though he would take advantage of her generosity, this time he said the words.

He had gotten halfway to the lamp when he was driven back by the noxious fumes. Holly told him to wish for immunity from gases when he looked at her. By now her arms and legs were almost completely melted away. She knew he was doing the math. There was no way he could wish for protection from every possible complication keeping him away from the lamp before it and her were destroyed.

"It's ok," said Holly, "I'm ready." Her time was running out. She tried to smile past the pain and the tears streaming down her cheek. "Let it and me die. I love you, Aiden."

"I wish for you to be free."

It was the one and only wish she had no choice in granting. It was granted by the damned lamp itself. They had gone over it again and again: The one who made the wish would take her place as genie and the lamp would vanish to somewhere in the world with people, just as it always did when a "last" wish was made.

"Noooooooooo...." screamed Holly as she watched Aiden fade from view. Her cry continued until she felt lungs in her chest again and found herself coughing in the foul air. Tour guides nearby had heard her crying and come running, helping the new mortal make it back safely to where she was staying, accepting her explanation that her boyfriend had been a victim of the volcano.

Now seeing him chained as she had been to that thing, Holly debated on whether to say the words. The pain of that fire consuming her was nothing compare to the pain in her heart at seeing this man -- a man who would make a wish for someone else before he ever thought about one for himself corrupted by that damnable lamp.

She tried to think back to the first night they had met. It was so long ago and it was hard for a mortal mind to hold all the memories of the years she had existed. Save that final day, her time as a genie was so much a fog. That night... she was exhausted of these petty humans. She knew it was a guy that had found her. She made herself to look as attractive as possible in the hopes of convincing whoever the poor sap was to make the wish and take her place. But he said something that caught her off guard. Something that made her indulge him that one night -- then another.

Holly looked up at the genie. "I wish for you to remember your life before you were a genie."

She recognized that little tilt of his head Aiden would do when he was confused. She watched as there was a brief flash in his eyes, the power activating as he indulged her silly request. Then his eyes glazed over as it all came back.

When his gaze finally returned to her, it wasn't looking through her, it was looking past her, it was focused on her. "Holly?"

She barely nodded when teleported across the room. Taking her face in his hands, he lifted her lips to his and kissed her with the passion of lovers separated for too long. Holly tensed up for a moment, but this kiss was definitely real, and she yielded herself to it.

His lips parted from hers then touched her cheek. Then he kissed her other cheek and her forehead before working his way down her neck. Holly groaned as she felt the years evaporating from every place he kissed. Her breasts grew firmer again as he savored every inch of them. Too soon he continued down, kissing her waist into its perfect hourglass shape as her stomach became firm. He savored her there a moment, running his hands along her now perfect body before kissing his way agonizingly slowly towards her womanhood.

"You still know just how to torture me," she said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Only because you enjoyed it," he chuckled before running his tongue along her vagina's lips. Holly's body shuddered as he gently administered oral treatment until her lips parted and his tongue was able to reach deeper. She cried out as her back arched and she grabbed the headboard as her lover took over her body.

"I need you inside me," she gasped once some modicum of sanity came back to her while he worked his way back up her body. Aiden positioned himself over her. Holly stared into his eyes while she reached down, grasped his hard cock in her hand and brought the tip to her waiting hole. She savored the sensation as he started to slide into her, when he stopped.

"Um... Holly... you're still a virgin."

She sighed. Of course, genies couldn't directly harm their masters -- not without a wish. It's one of the reasons they took such pleasure in creatively executing those wishes. Holly wrapped her arms around Aiden's neck and pulled him close so she could whisper in his ear, "I wish for you to change that."

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and held her tight as he penetrated her to his full length. It was just perfect in size, stretching her just enough to make the experience one of pure pleasure. Her pussy spasmed and contracted as it welcomed and embrace his manhood just as her legs wrapped around him to hold him in place. "Oh god, don't stop" she muttered over and over in time to his thrusting. She had enjoyed sex while a genie, but it was nothing compared to what she felt now with a full body and feeling the taut, muscular form of her lover pressing against every inch of her body as he thrust deeper into her. She felt like her entire being was melting away as their rhythmic embrace sent wave after wave of pleasure through her until, too soon, she felt the orgasm rising up from her core. This time she screamed with pleasure and let herself drown in the sensation until there was nothing else in the world but her lover.

* * *

She awoke to find herself laying on Aiden's broad, muscular chest, her arm and leg draped over him. Holly smiled. It was the most common position they ended up cuddling in. Though she had grown used to listening to his heartbeat over the years. It was... wrong to press her ear against him and hear only silence. He at least was still running his fingers through her hair and down her back.

She stirred, rubbing her hands over his abs and thigh against his cock. "I had no idea how incredible sex was as a mortal."

"Funny, I was about to say the same as a genie," he said, kissing the top of her head. "You know I always wondered if you were really staying with me through the nights."

Holly closed her eyes as she remembered those times. With a smile she asked, "Do you still?"

"No. I never realized just how good it feels every place you touch. A single strand of your hair brushes me and it's orgasmic."

"I always told you the real has an intoxicating effect on us djinn," said Holly. "Even more if its someone we love." She hugged him as hard as she could. "How long do we have?"

She felt his form shift slightly as he looked into the higher realms she could no longer perceive. "Thirty, maybe even fifty years, if we're lucky."

"There's been some advancements since you freed me. This time when I free you, it shouldn't take very long for you to find the lamp. In the meantime, there's lot of new stuff to watch -- so much cosplay we can do."

"Sounds like fun," Aiden said as he rolled over to his side and shifted her up so they could look into each other's eyes. "What will be your next wish, master?" he asked her.

Holly smiled. "Nothing. You are all I ever wished for."

THE END

mrPIT
mrPIT
64 Followers