I Wish for You Ch. 05: Interlude 02

Story Info
Aiden and his genie take a vacation to a hot spring.
1.7k words
4.53
4.9k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrPIT
mrPIT
63 Followers

A couple of large boxes arrived at Hotel Hotaka by mid-morning. Since the name on the mailing label was written in English, the staff put them in the storeroom. Fifteen minutes later, Aiden walked into the hotel, for his reservation, identifying himself as the name on the boxes.

After the staff member who had helped him move the boxes left, Aiden tore them open to reveal a dirty old bronze lamp buried in packing peanuts. He set it onto the table by the room's large, king-sized bed and gave it a rub.

"Wow! It's even nicer than the pictures on the website," said Holly, appearing in the middle of the room with bright pink hair. She was dressed in a white cotton bathrobe tied tight enough to show off her hips and press her breasts into a devilishly tempting cleavage.

Aiden tried not to look at her as he removed his two pieces of luggage from the boxes. "See? With all the money we saved on airfare, we can afford the fancier rooms for our trips."

Holly opened the door to their private onsen and took a deep breath of the steaming air. "Yes, master, sticking you in the lamp for two-day shipping was a brilliant idea."

"Well, we had a lot more fun those two days than we ever could have had on a plane," Aiden said as he finished with the luggage.

"'We?'" asked Holly in mock objection.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy the roleplaying," said Aiden as he removed his shirt before sliding his arms around the genie. "We both got to pick two and that final round--"

"Mm. That was a lot of fun for both of us," Holly said as she slid her arms around his neck before pulling him in for a kiss. When they pulled back, she stepped away from him saying, "So what series' onsen episode are we doing today? Which girl and boy should we be? Full Metal Panic? Tenchi Muyo?" As she named series, Holly snapped her fingers transforming her hair and look to match that of who she knew was Aiden's favorite girl of the series.

"Tomorrow," said Aiden as he grabbed her hand. "Tonight, our first night, how about just me and you."

Holly blushed. "But you know I don't remember my original form."

"Then just be that girl out of the lamp I first met."

Holly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. A moment later her hair straightened and turned blood red as it rose up to the length of her shoulder. "Can I still leave you in stud form?"

"If that's what you wish," Aiden said as he tugged on her robe just hard enough for it to pop like a bubble. She gave him a playful wink and 'come here' motion with her finger as she headed out to the onsen, letting her rounded, taut, bare ass sway with exaggerated seductiveness. Aiden nearly fell trying to remove his pants off over his raging hard-on.

The brisk mountain air was a bit of a shock to his senses when he finally made it outside. She was waiting for him, her eyes half closed with pleasure as, with one hand, she poured the bodywash over her full, perfect round breasts and, with the other hand, rubbed it into a white lather that tantalizingly clung to her skin. "Please, master, have a seat," she said, gesturing at the stool that waited beside the hot spring, "and let me clean you."

"You don't have to do this," he said as he sat down, facing away from her.

Holly wrapped her arms around his waist, letting her soap hands glide across his muscular chest as she pressed her torso against his back. He shivered with delight wherever her tits pressed against him. She moved her body up and down in a circular motion. When her lips neared his ear she whispered, "But I like doing this."

By now Aiden's entire body was trembling as Holly stopped. Pouring more of the soap on herself, she moved around and straddled his right leg. Lifting his arm, she tucked his hand into her underboob and then slid towards him, drawing her lips tantalizing close to his before pushing away. Back and forth she scrubbed his limbs with her body three times before moving over to his left arm and leg.

The third time she moved closer to him, Aiden snapped and pulled her to him into a ravenous kiss. As they pressed their lips together with wild abandon, he pulled her over until the chests were pressed together as well. Her body writhed against his, trying to line up her hungry pussy with his pulsating cock. When they aligned, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his manhood, causing Holly to pull back and moan with delight as a pent-up orgasm rocked her being.

"Oh fuck," the both said in unison as their bodies trembled while savoring the physical connection.

When Aiden caught his breath, Holly was still arched backwards, moaning towards the afternoon sun. "Imagine how it will feel in the water," he said as he held her tight and stepped into the waiting hot spring.

"No! Wait I can't--" was all Holly was able to say before the waters reached their chests. The next sound she uttered was half a scream, half a groan of overwhelming pleasure. Her legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him as deep into her as possible before her vagina clamped down with such force Aiden thought his dick was about to snap off.

Her arms wrapped tight around him as her fingers grabbed his hair as if she was hanging on for dear life. "It's too much," she gasped into his ear between moans of pleasure. Holly then pressed her lips hard against Aiden and let out a muffled scream as another orgasm shook her frame. When she pulled away from him, gasping for air she said, "You're driving me mad!"

Aiden, gasping for air and sanity himself among the intense pleasure looked into her green eyes and said, "I wish you knew how I feel."

A golden glitter briefly passed over her eyes -- the sign of her magic being used.

The genie froze. Completely still in the hot spring water he stared into her master's gaze, and then exploded, leaving nothing behind like a popped soap bubble.

It took a moment before Aiden registered what happened. "Holly?" he cried out. When there was no answer, he scrambled back into their room and cried out again with more panic in his voice.

"In here!" came her muffled reply from the old lamp he had set on the stand by the bed.

Aiden reached towards it as he said, "Do you need me to--"

"No! I... I need a minute!"

Shocked, Aiden went back to the spring to deal with his now awkward boner and give his lover some space.

He watched the sun set then ordered an evening meal from room service and ate it alone. He cleaned things up, did his nightly routine in the bathroom then slid into bed, naked, laying on his side where he could stare at the old lamp.

"You want to talk about it?" he asked.

"No," came the muffled answer.

He gave the lamp a playful poke. "Well I've spent several years now falling asleep every night with a beautiful, sexy genie in my arms. Don't make me go cold turkey now."

When there was no reply, Aiden proceeded to rub the lamp. The black smoke poured out from its spouts and it formed into Holly's naked body, sitting on the edge of the bed. "What's wrong?" asked Aiden as he rubbed her back.

"That was very embarrassing," Holly answered.

"What was?"

"You know how I react to real things. Water especially is pure pleasure."

"Yeah, that's why we have so much fun in the shower."

"You... you overloaded me. I couldn't maintain my corporeal form."

Aiden stopped his massage. "That's why you... uh... 'exploded'?"

"It's not funny!"

Aiden couldn't help but laugh as he wrapped his arms around Holly and pulled her down into spooning position. "You've seen me do plenty of embarrassing thing."

"It's not the same!"

He chuckled as he nibbled on her ear, "Sure it is. It's not real love if you let a bit of embarrassment ruin it."

Holly turned over onto her back so she could look at him. "I granted your wish. You know it keeps you from hiding anything from me. Even what you lie to yourself about."

Aiden adjusted the bed sheets so that Holly was now under them, and nothing was separating their naked bodies any more. "I figured as much."

"I'm just your little dress-up fuck doll. A fancy sex toy you keep by the bed in a rusty old lamp."

Aiden ran his hand along her stomach as he kissed up and down her breast. "True, you mean nothing more to me than degenerate roleplay."

Holly moved to straddle him, pinning Aiden onto his back. "Liar," she whispered, her face inches from his. "What kind of idiot actually falls in love with his genie?"

"The kind that hopes his genie falls in love with him."

She inched closer until her lips were practically brushing his. "I do believe I owe my master a proper fuck."

"He was pretty blue-balled in the hot spring."

Holly raised her hips, allowing Aiden's hard-on to finally stand up. She positioned her dripping pussy over the tip before lowering herself onto his member with a groan of pleasure from both of them. "I shall repay you, master" Holly said before she began moving her hips. Aiden's eyes rolled back as his body began to melt from the pleasure even as he tried to savor the sight of her perfect body gyrating over his in the evening light.

It didn't take long before Aiden arched his back and came as hard as he could deep inside her. Before he could even recover, she was kissing him and saying just the right stuff to keep his erection from softening. It was even faster this time before he orgasmed and on it went into the evening until he was overwhelmed with pleasure and passed out.

It was the start, of a wonderful vacation.

mrPIT
mrPIT
63 Followers