A Roadie's Tale Ch. 01: Debut

Story Info
A Roadie and a Vocalist put on a show for.
2.2k words
4.65
6k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is wild, this one. Pure.

We have the place to ourselves, the after-party is going on close to the local watering hole so no-one is likely to interrupt this private performance, even on the main stage with ten thousand empty seats pointing at us.

Both naked except for sweat and each other's limbs, both locked into the shared space of instinct and sensation, perhaps halfway through our own little set. The standby lighting casts us in reds and purples, deep shadows. Cool air drifts down to us like snow but there is a haze of sex and warm bodies holding it at bay.

Lust can be art and the twenty year old in my lap is something of a prodigy. This is the most casual I've been with sex for a couple of years, but she screws with the same intense focus that Hendrix played guitar, some things you just don't want to miss. So inside her zone, inside her head listening to a beat only she can hear. You can't experience something like that and not fall in love just a little bit.

In the red light her dark brown skin mixes with the shadows, her eyes two glinting points like mine. Californian, she's got a voice that's going to be famous but she's barely starting out. Her voice is like she is, open and warm and intimate and soulful, too good to be busking around with an old Spanish guitar pretending to be a backing vocalist.

Elle was meant for higher things and in my selfish way I'm glad she still has time to slum it with the beasts of burden. Banging a Roadie isn't something that happens on the watch of a good manager, something she's still looking for. I suppose we all have to prove ourselves to the world at the last.

Her right hand grips my shoulder to keep her balance, the other holds her left nipple in a twisting grip. Her tongue is in my mouth and my cock deeply inside her pussy.

She was an acquaintance last night, clearly impulsive but then sometimes the best things happen at a moment's notice. A backing vocalist entirely wasted on the band, I'm glad she found a better way to enjoy herself on this stage. A look became a word became a touch became a kiss became...

I suck the sweet tongue she gives me, I keep my grip tight around her hips as we both push and pull at each other in a relentless, hard rhythm.

The stage is dark and, without us, would be quiet too. It's still warm from the fever heat of ten thousand bodies, our ears still echo from industrial decibels, the stage hasn't been still for an entire day of thumping feet and beating hearts. Apart from us it's still, almost everything shut off for the night.

I break the kiss to suck in harder breaths as she begins to squeeze me with every muscle, her fingertips digging at my shoulder and her thighs clamping about my waist, her beautiful pussy gripping me like a thirsty mouth around a cold bottle.

I lick her neck to taste her sweat, to turn her on, to ask for another of those low rumbling groans she gives when we find the right spot, the perfect moment.

She kisses my cheek, nips and sucks my earlobe. I feel the edge of her voice in the vibration of her jaw, she leans into me and I put one hand flat on the stage behind us for grip as she freewheels for a long moment, her half-closed eyes glinting as she moves.

I'm lost in her, enraptured by the glimmer that shines from that lustful, inspired place behind her eyes.

The red lights pick out the edge of the stage and enough of the glow reaches us to make her a scarlet whirl of passion as she drops back in for the chorus. I had a second's fleeting thought of eyes on our writhing bodies and of what we must look like to the absent audience, cast as we were in stygian mood-lighting.

Her passion did not burn entirely for me, I'm humble enough to admit, but for sex and sensuality itself; for the things that leave you like a virtuoso shredding a guitar in the hissing silence of a hundred thousand bated breaths, like Janis Joplin winding up for a scream that will rattle God's eardrums.

It's a rare woman that can fuck you so perfectly, so powerfully that you will do anything for her, just to feel those lips on you again, just to see her smile.

Elle is a girl I would very much like to know better, short for Eloise, but even one syllable becomes extravagant when you are doing this sort of fevered duet.

"Hnnh..." I say into her chest as I take her smallish, pert, entirely perfect breast into my mouth. I'm not much of a musician myself but I can keep a beat, pick out a melody.

I feel like a boy-scout with a bugle trying to jam with Louis Armstrong, but I'm confident she will get something out of me.

"Mmmmmm..." She even moans in tune, her voice loud and unselfconscious. This is the first time I've seen her naked but I can already tell she's not one to keep secrets, these are the sounds she wants to make, not what she thinks I want to hear.

I'm aware of her flexing, stretching muscles; her urgent hand on my head keeping my obedient mouth on her tingling nipple. I can hear the stage creaking beneath us a little, feel the convective breeze of the heat from ten thousand bodies slowly being released to the sky, laced with the smell of sweat and pussy and beer and cigarette smoke.

You don't think about time much, but it felt a little slow right then, the universe stopping to smell the roses a little just for us.

She starts to arch again on her up-stroke and I'm smart enough to read the signs, I stop trying to impress her and just let myself feel, let my determined devouring of her hard nipple sharpen to a brief squeeze of teeth.

"Mhmm." She approves, I release it again and give her my tongue, let her wait a little for it.

Elle is too good at this to simply power through to orgasm, she releases her other nipple and drapes her arms around my shoulders, drops a little on her knees and pulls me inside her to the hilt. The change in tempo is a seamless one as she opens her eyes again to watch mine, to look down at our mated bodies in motion.

Her hands are loose behind my neck, her long hair swaying as she rises and falls atop me. She kisses my mouth, her lips pressed hard at first, her tongue playful with mine. I try to keep up, my non-supporting hand slides up from her hip to caress her face. Our kiss softens for a moment, for a second or two we get sentimental and enjoy who we're with more than what we're doing.

But somewhere in her head the beat kicks back in after this brief rubato. My hand slides down her back, enjoying her curves and that endless smooth skin, wet with our exertion. It settles back at her hip and we grip each other hard again, she ends our kiss with a final lick of my lip and throws back her head. Her hair flicks across us and leaves me with a suddenly perfect view of her body. Eloise is a red and purple topography of thigh and hip, the shadow of her arms around me cast across her flexing abdomen, the wet red glint of her freshly kissed nipples, her sly eyes.

I'm about ready to stick my lighter in the air and sway, but she is onto something so I hang back, keep it going.

She arches more now, she's got me right where she wants me and now it's a long last chorus of pants and groans and moans and sighs.

Her arms ratchet us together as she squeezes every muscle at once, the sudden impact of climax makes her flex close to me. Our foreheads press together as she jams her eyes shut and takes in a hissing breath before...

My brain doesn't have the power to even tick for a few seconds, for a moment there I'm just a flare of heat and a rush of pleasure and tensing muscles, a hot breath held and compressed as we both find each other at once.

"Oohh..." It's a hot note to end on, and I join her with a whispered growl in my throat as I kiss her neck.

The moment is liquid, endless. She tastes my mouth and sucks my lip as I feel her tense in aftershocks. She's so sensitive it takes her a minute to do anything but stay in our tight hug, rocking gently in my lap as I hold her.

Finally she smiles against my lips and her slitted eyes open to watch me.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey." I reply.

We move together, our bodies are tingling and delicious so we indulge ourselves just a few more times in this dark, quiet cavern.

... Just a few dozen more times, but you have to leave your audience wanting more right? I read that somewhere... She relents and I kiss the beads of cool sweat on her forehead.

"Thanks." I tell her. Her sudden laugh is as sexy as the rest of her, I grin too. "I mean..."

"You're welcome." She interrupts me. I kiss her lips again and even that is a temptation we find ourselves having to resist turning into a long seduction.

The positions you find yourself in while fucking can be fun, funny, sexy, weird, blandly effective or impractically exotic. The trick afterwards is to get comfy again before anyone gets cramp. I lay back and she lies on top of me, still inside her, my hands slide to get another feel of her gorgeous arse.

She nuzzles against me, and I entertain a brief thought of just staying here for a while longer, staying here all night with this beauty asleep across me.

My head rolls to one side, all my energy depleted, and I find myself staring at empty rows of seats. Elle is humming something to herself, I feel her voice in my chest where she's lying on me. We lay there together for a minute or two, I hold her tight and she strokes my hair.

For a second I saw an orange glow illuminate the briefest impression of a face, somewhere out there in the dark. I wasn't sure so I didn't move, the longer I looked the more I convinced myself it was some of the red lighting glinting from a railing rather than, say, someone sitting in the stands taking a drag on a cigarette and being cast in the glow for a moment.

"Your heart is still goin' hard baby," Elle tells me, her ear to my chest as she turns over to follow my gaze. "don't tell me I fucked you to death right here."

I chuckle, but I don't take my eye off the spot of inscrutable shadow.

"Don't get my hopes up." My ego has curled up and gone to sleep along with my suspicions of shadows. In a way it's almost a shame no-one was there, I think it was the best performance on that stage all festival.

Elle shifts atop me, puts her hands on my chest and eases back on my lap. I'm still hard and always up for a second round. But the mysterious glow came back to mind again.

In the end we lay there for a while as we got our breath back, Elle rose to stand and I followed her back to the middle of the stage where the bulk of our clothes had been strewn.

I distinctly remember my jeans and shirt going in different directions as they were removed, but I find them together. For a moment I look out at the stands, scan hard with my night vision.

I see no-one.

I don't ask Elle if she wants to do this again, I can already tell by the way she's holding the empty microphone stand, still naked and glistening in the scarlet glow, still smiling as she looks out at the empty seats.

I don't ask her if she wants to try it again with me, a man can dream.

I gather my clothes but leave them in a bundle, stand behind Elle and give her a hug, kiss her ear.

"Want to stick around?" I ask her. "Give us a few notes?"

I feel her smile against my cheek as I look out over her shoulder.

"One day." She has a hard edge to her voice that makes me believe it.

"Can't wait." I tell her. She turns back to me, kisses me.

And just as I'm closing my eyes to enjoy Elle's last sweet kiss, I see the barest orange glow again, far out in the shadows.