All Comments on 'I Wish He Knew'

by RandyPanTheGoatBoy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sp9983sp99836 months ago

Total rubbish. Boring to no end. You should've put this in the wtf category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

These stories get dumber and more ridiculous all the time. No talent, no reason and hardly worth try to finish. It never gets better or worth the time.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

i feel cheated that "none of that happened, of course". And that, meager as it was, was only him following her up the stairs to their consummation, their lovemaking. But then to know she was still just fantasizing was a letdown.

"Crossing the line and making them real, i don't have any advice on that yet...". Yet! Yet. So there's more to come, she still wants her son. He still wants his mother. But that doesn't help this gentle reader right now, cuz right now i got bupkis! Right now i want to reach through my computer and wring a more satisfying ending out of you! It duznt work that way, does it though? i'm stuck with where you've left it.

This is 5 stars for me- it vibrates with passion and soul and love. Thanks for writing. Only take me a bit further

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I found it very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It surprises me that so many people reading stories on this site don’t appreciate creativity and good writing. Thank you for your wonderful story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

KlitomaticKlitomatic6 months ago

Well written, great story, and OK I'm a little disappointed that you say it didn't happen. But DAamn ! ! !

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy6 months agoAuthor

@walkindatdog, @klitomatic and both latter anonymous commenters, thank you all for your constructive criticism and shows of appreciation.

Yup, it didn't happen... yet! 😉

I don't have a deadline but I have something else in mind once I'm done with my current series. Thank you all for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRandyPanTheGoatBoy@RandyPanTheGoatBoy
English, broad-minded, creative, articulate, conscientious, well enough read, and with a taste for the dark, deep, and profound. And sometimes the silly, the ironic, and the downright bizarre. Feel welcome to mail feedback for my stories, to discuss how the fantasy element wo...