I Won A Contest

Story Info
Two men meet and connect and have extraordinary sex.
1.5k words
4.44
9.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

I'm a regular customer of a men's swimwear company. The swimwear is sexy featuring square cut, bikini and thongs in many styles, patterns and colors. In a recent catalog an offer was made to all the customers.

The offer was that the winner would fly to New York to attend a photo shoot of the models for an upcoming catalog. All I had to do was pick out an item and write a vivid discription. I wrote about a flesh colored thong describing both the suit and model wearing it. To my suprise, I won!

My prize was an all expenses paid trip to New York, with three nights in a hotel to attend the photo shoot. Additionally I recieved $1,000 for food and any other personal expenses.

On a warm sunny June 12, 2019, I left my home in Florida and arrived early in the day in New York City and was shuttled to my hotel. A large room was provided with a bedroom and a seperate sitting/TV room. After settling into my room I called the number provided and was told I'd be picked up at 1:00 pm that afternoon.

Promptly at 1:00 pm, a car and driver met me in front of the hotel. I was wisked promptly to a commercial building in Manhattan. The driver told me he'd be back at 6:00 pm to return me to the hotel.

Entering the building I was greeted by a tall fit man named John. He was the director of the 2 day shoot. I was introduced to the two photographers. Ten models will be photographed both this day and tomorrow.

I briefly shook hands with each model feasting my bisexual eyes on each one. All the models were muscular and fit, not bodybuilders, just men with good pecs, abs and asses.The models had no problem getting naked as they put on and took off swimwear. Once the model put on the swimwear he would touch his cock to become semi-erect so his penis would flatter what he was wearing.

On the first afternoon I was busy listening to the director, the photographers and the many assistants both male and female. The assistants often touched and positioned the models especially when 2 or more were in the frame. Even the women assistants had no problem adjusting cocks for the best possible photographs.

In the evening I was retuned to my hotel where I had dinner and had a few drinks in the bar before turning in for the evening.

I slept naked as I always do, in this very nice room. After breakfast on the second day I was picked up again in the early afternoon.

Perhaps I should describe myself. I am a white male 45 years old 5' 10" and 155#. I am lean and fit but not muscular. Living in Florida I am tan...in fact I am able to tan sans swimwear so I am tan all over. I do wear the swimwear seen in the photo shoot, but only when necessary.

Arrving at the second day shoot there are 10 new models. I should mention that there are white, black and asian men in the catalog photos. Much like day one I am introduced to the models. When I meet Darin, my "gaydar" sounded an alarm. Darin was 6' tall and about 165# of solid muscle, again not a body builder just lean, tan and fit with pecs and abs to die for...saying nothing about his great ass.

The shoot continued same as day one, with one change. In the upcoming catalog I will be photographed in the catalog with the model of my choice. Also there will be a brief story about my winning the contest. It will be describing the win and my trip to NYC, the hotel stay and my attendance at the photo sessions.

As the shoot ended, needless to say I chose Darin as the model for my story. Darin wearing a thong and me wearing my sport shirt and pants were posed with Darin's arm around my waist. As the day ended Darin now fully dressed for warm weather came out to chat with me. He asked where I was staying and could he join me for dinner. Of course I said yes.

At 6:30 pm Darin called from the desk to say he had arrived. I had made a dinner reservation and we met at the hotel's intimate bar for drinks and dinner. We were seated in a corner booth. After 2 Manhattans we ate a light dinner while talking about nothing in particular.

As dinner progressed the conversation got around to sex. He told me he was bisexual as am I. He told me he was attracted to me and might I be interested in getting together in my room after dinner...getting a hard-on I said yes.

Arriving at my room we entered and Darin immediately started removing his clothes. He stopped at his bikini underwear. I then removed my clothes and since I don't wear underwear my hard-on was completely visable.

Walking towards me using one hand he slipped off his bikini revealing his erection. I guessed that his cock was over 7 inches and 5 plus inches around. Mine is 6 inches long and 4.5 inches around. Darin smiling walked over and suggested we head to the bedroom.

I entered the bedroom first quickly pulling off the bed spread, blanket and top sheet. Only the 4 pillows remained on the bed...I expected they woud be useful. The room was dark so I put on a lamp so we could see all the action.

Almost immediately we were positioned in a 69 side by side licking and stroking our cocks. We are both shaved making our tasty cocks look bigger. I began sucking his cock first...a slight taste of precum was in my willing mouth. We both began feeling each other sucking and sucking so very hard. Sweating now it was only a matter of time, and then Darin's cock exploded in my mouth. Sucking each burst of cum and swollowing rapidly. I was overwhelmed by the volumn of his delicious cum. Rolling on my back Darin positioned himself over me and continued sucking my cock. I came hard blasting sperm and semem in his mouth. This was the best orgasm ever...or so I though.

We rested on our backs talking and waiting for our erections to return. We began with intimate touching of each other and progressed to intimate cock massage and quickly began to get our hard-ons again. Becoming very excited I began to suck his cock as he rolled me onto my stomach. Massaging my ass he reached over to end table and pulled out an anal lube. Darin clearly wanted anal sex and I did to.

After lubing my ass Darin began to slowly enter me. Inch by inch he slid into me. I felt more and more excited, once fully in he began to pick up speed until he was pounding me. Tears were forming in my eyes from the overwhelming excitement.

Darin's powerful body thrusting into me with so much power I begged him not to cum too soon. We were sweating and he wispered in my ear that he was going to cum.

Suddenly I felt his cock deep in me with powerful rush of semen burning in my ass. My prostate was so hard and loving the thrusting. After his cock was drained into me we rested. I said soon it would be my turn I couldn't get enough anal.

After resting we again began again with simple touching. Darin lubed his cock and my ass. I felt first his powerful hands on my ass as his fingers entered me. Excitement was building in me. Then suddenly with full force he slid his cock into my ass. Immediately he began pounding me again. Again a blast of more cum entered me.

Now finally it was my turn. Lubing Darin's ass and my cock I thrusted into him. I don't know how I had the stamina but I pounded him hard, very hard. My hands reached around him and were on his pecs when I blasted my cum into him. Rapidly, blast after blast of semen entered Darin. This indeed was the best orgasm ever. Collapsing onto him we both laid in bed and feel asleep.

Early the next morning I woke. Looking around the room I did not see Darin. I rose from the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. After showering, and brushing my teeth I walked into the sitting area. There was Darin, he'd gone and got coffee and sweetrolls for our breakfast. He removed his clothes as we ate and talked.

We both had airplane tickets for that afternoon. Darin revealed that he too lived in Florida. Like me we both have full body tans, me because I love the look and he because of his modeling occupation. To my amazement Darin lives in Fort Lauderdale! I live in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, we are almost neighbors, finding that we live 10 minutes apart. We are even on the same flight home.

With enought time we returned to bed. Making love this time and promising we would continue when we returned to Florida. A week later we met again at his condo and our lust for each other continues...

673djp
673djp
77 Followers