All Comments on 'I Won The Lottery Ch. 01'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I stopped reading when this fool stated he was happily married with 4 kids. I could be wrong but why would a happily married man buy a school age hooker? I wonder if he would be OK if he had a daughter that would let some guy buy her as he did Pamela.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

if he was happily married then his wife would be the one fucking him not some one else.if he had taken the money and got the divorce before the co ed thing good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I stopped reading when he said he was happily married with 4 kids but will happily cheat on his family. This is NOT romance! 1*

masterj32202masterj32202over 10 years ago
In responce to other comments

I think you as a group have answered your own questions. The protagonist is fooling himself. He apparently, doesn't have the marriage he thinks he has. Even before the money, he felt unloved. He said his wife spent more time on her pet projects rather than her family. Apparently, the romance died early for her as well. While he is at heart still a romantic, both seeing something in his marriage, that is no longer there, and possibly, reading more into the relationship, with the coed than is there. I say possibly, because she to seems to be making this a romantic relationship as well. Where all this will fall out is unknown, but realistically, the marriage will not survive. But this would be the case regardless of the affair. One of two things is happening with the wife. Either she is getting her needs fulfilled elsewhere or she is one of those women who have a low sex drive. Especially, after possible menapause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How does that work?

He's happily married with kids but cheats? Where's the romance in that? A"1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

At present not a romance. Maybe this ends up belonging in novels.

Momstheboss usually writes incest. Even if this is in wrong section.I will look

for next chapter. Mtb is very good at writing!!

srgeeksrgeekabout 10 years ago
A poor begining...

The plot and character development was VERY poor up until your protagonist said that he was hoping for an invitation. After that it was MUCH improved, the sex was OK too. You have left Pam and the protagonist at risk of several forms of blackmail obviously financial and physical too.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

did you give up on this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Intetesting Concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What?

I don't believe some of these commenters. They seem to take this story as the gospel truth. Damn. It's just a story. If you don't like the premise of a story, just stop reading it and move on to something else. Plus you're here because you like to read incest stories. Which in your little minds is worse? Give me a break.

I happened to like the story for what it was. Just a story. If there is any truth to it, that's the authors business. And I greatly appreciate the author writing it.

Warren

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

i love the story, just that single quote can't ruin the whole story and hope you will go on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok but

When are you going to finish this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too funny

a story of an idiot that should NEVER walk around unsupervised...he's too fucking stupid... LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DESERVING 5 STAR STORY

I was really into this sorta out-there fantasy, when it came to an end, with me wishing I could keep reading. There are a lot more surprises from this adventuresome girl. With his wife so disinterested sexually, this little nubile chick has him pretty much for her own willing plaything. (I like her. A beautiful, compelling Literotica fantasy.) Since Jim does not work, he has plenty of time for his kids, plus playing sugardaddy. Meaning lots of erotic romps/trips/scenarios to report. (Does she have a needy friend, whom money would make happy to participate in a threesome? Or girlfriend who could make it financially, if she had free room in Pam's elaborate, roomy apartment -- in exchange for sex with Jim during Pam's monthlies?)

Then, when Pam graduates, there are options. One, she goes on to graduate school. Two, she get a job in town. Either option keeps them together. But does she get a boyfriend, maybe fiancee, and how does it affect her with Jim? (With her openness, would she like to experiment with two men?) Option three, she passes the baton to a needy new student or underclasswoman. Then we get to find how what Jim has learned affects the new contract, and how the newbie is different than Pam.

I read a Literotica story where the first part was continued after 6(!) years with part two. So it's not too late.

I wonder if the author was put off by the (few) negative comments. But this story has a high 4.52 (red H) rating. Think how many 5 star votes it took to get that. Especially to counteract the 1 votes by the minority represented by the vocal, complainer commenters who are treating it like a Loving Wives story. See my comment (10-13-18) on niche marketing at The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan. It is about reconciliation stories, but applies here. A LOT of us liked this story. Write some more for us. Please.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.