I Wonder

Story Info
Just trying something new.
2.1k words
4.28
4.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joseph. I have a Korean girlfriend named Emily. We have always been very sexual beings with vivid imaginations and even though we've been together for a few years fuck every day -- if not more than once a day. We are both physically hot, which helps with the visuals that increase the heat, and love that about each other. We want to relate a true story to you that blew our minds. What follows is the details of that story...

Lately, however, as all couples we know seem to be doing, we have been looking for some ways to spice up our sex lives. As mentioned, we both have creative imaginations -- especially when it comes to sex - which has served during out time together. But lately we've been stretching outside our normal limits and comfort zones introducing bold new ideas to add even more heat to our sex lives. So, we started having, "what can we dream up and do" conversations, which were very exciting to have and ended with us fucking to all these new fantasies with new levels of heat, which told us we were on the right track for us.

And, to our delight, we found that we are well matched in that even though I am a man and she a woman, Emily was suggesting adventures as hot or hotter than me. I was delighted but not surprised. When we met and getting to know each other she confessed, at great risk she admitted, that she was a "cum slut". She loved everything about cum -- its texture, taste, the feeling of being filled with by a throbbing cock and, even, the sensation being fucked with a pussy full, which we do often together. She also cums her loudest and most frequent when she knows about to get some. She says cum makes her go into nympho mode where anything is possible and that where she can become very submissive. Wow...it felt like a new world had opened up and we could not wait to start experimenting.

As we began this journey, we decided to make a change to our living situation. Upon invitation from my boss, we found it convenient to move into his big house which offered all the privacy we needed. He had always been a kind fellow, so we felt comfortable making the change -- and saving the money. This would allow us more time and freedom to "explore".

The first stop on our travels into the land of unlimited heat, was to have Emily be more "exposed" we called it. She began to dress more provocatively, and with her killer body and perfect tits, it wasn't long before man -- everywhere -- were noticing her. At times I would hang back in a store or wherever we were and men would approach her. It was hot for both us and she never left a conversation without a phone number. We would take the slips of paper or her phone with a new entry, go home and fuck to the possibilities hotter than ever before. As time went on she would find even sexier items to wear and we would feast on the results.

We began to talk about Glenn, my boss at home. He was an attractive man but in his 60s (and single) so we had no clue what he thought about Emily. We became curious and wondered if he was attracted to her and if he could even perform as his age if given the opportunity. So, for fun at home, Emily started behaving like a typical "housemate", feeling comfortable around Glenn, and wear near-sheer one-piece night wear or a T-shirt and panties. The choices showed off her physical perfection and we knew that if Glenn had any sex drive left a lot of it was being spent on thoughts of Emily. He acted quite cool, but no man is that cool. So, we decided to find out. We devised a plan to entice him and see what would happen.

One night the three of us were celebrating a work success with Glenn and Emily got a little to drunk. So, she was ready to set the bait for Glenn and I was ready to enjoy what might follow. So, I took her to the bedroom and fucked her. We were both so hot thinking about our plan that we fucked loudly in our bedroom. We were sure he could hear us. She came a few times that no on could miss, and then I asked her to finish me off in her mouth. I didn't take long before I was cumming on her face. We agreed that she would leave most of the cum there -- to show her in that submissive nympho mode, it was very noticeable to anyone who might see her.

So to continue with our plans Emily would pretend that she was so drunk that all she could do was drop into bed, mostly passed out, with cum on her face and her naked body on full display. I next set up my mini-GoPro video camera in a place on the bookshelf that was unnoticeable and turned it on with a full battery. I them propped open our bedroom door halfway with clothing in an unobvious way and went to Glenn to say that Emily was passed out and that I was going to respond to a friend of mine who needed a hand, and that I would be back in a couple of hours. I swear I thought I saw his eyes glimmer...

The scene was set. Glenn had to walk past our bedroom to get to his, so Emily and I knew he would see her there -- sexy as Hell naked with cum on her face. What would he do? Wow... this was exciting. So, I made a call in the car to my close friend, who had agreed to meet tonight if I brought some liquor, so I picked up some and drove over to play some pool - and anxiously await the two hours before I could return.

While with my friend I started to try and piece together what might happen. Was Glenn even capable of sex? Was he turned on by Emily? Did he have enough "meat" that if he exposed it would entice Emily? Would she respond in a positive way when it became apparent she was going to be fucking Glenn? Wow...this is so much fun -- wondering. Well, the two hours of pool playing had come and gone and I was ready to return home and hit "playback" on my GoPro and share it with Emily. I made the drive in record time.

When I arrived, Emily was gone. What had happened to her? I texted her and called her. After some time she responded telling me she had gone to a girlfriend's house to talk about the evening. Talk about what exactly, I wondered? She told me to watch the GoPro and wait for her return. I had mixed emotions. Why did she take off? What was recorded on the GoPro? This was the first time we had hatched a plan that could result in Emily actually fucking someone, so I was a cross between nervous and excited!

So...I just grabbed the GoPro, plugged it in to ensure plenty of power to it while watching what might be two hours or so of video. I turned it on setting back on the bed. What I discovered was unbelievable! As I fast forwarded waiting for images to appear, I stopped on the first section where Glenn passes our bedroom. Since my camera was facing the bed with a view of the door I could see everything I wanted to. The first image, time-stamped not long after I left, was Glenn walking down the hallway past our bedroom. He came to a stop to look at Emily. He watched her for some time and even started whispering her name -- Em...Emily...hey...hello -- but nothing from her (her plan). Glenn took a few steps into the room and shook her foot -- no response. He was now in a position to clearly see her beautiful pussy and did he ever stare at it for some time. What was he thinking? It was clear he didn't know what to do but decided he would take a bunch of photos using his phone. So, he whipped it out and snapped what seemed like dozens. I could only guess that, if nothing else, he would use them to jerk off to. At one point I think I saw him take a video as she began to move slightly giving him some sort of inspiration to capture her movements.

Now, it seems he thought she was nearly out cold so he began rubbing his hands gently up and down her body. Eventually, he got bold enough to run his fingers over her wet pussy, but she still barely moved. What this told him is unclear, but he decide to take a step further and started fingering her and licking his fingers. She seemed to respond a bit more, but he seemed content that she was still not aware of much.

I thought he would stop there -- but no. He got on his stomach with his face up next to her pussy and started licking it. I started to notice small movements from her body as though she was enjoying it, but her eyes were still shut (but not all the way, I would find out). Gaining confidence she was either out or being very submissive, Glenn pulled his pants off. Oh, my, God! He had the largest cock I had ever seen -- porn or otherwise. It must have been 11 inches long and 4 inches wide! And to my BIG surprise it was a hard as a rock! I then saw him get between her legs and start to push his enormous meat into Emily.

I could see her stomach begin to rise as he pushed himself deeper inside her. He stopped short of inserting his whole cock simply because it wouldn't fit! So, he started stroking her to that depth, in and out, fucking her! She arched her back as if she was awake, but her eyes were still closed -- just body movements. She then elevated her ass, rising and falling as if she was enjoying it, giving Glenn a better angle. He smiled knowing that some part of her was conscious now -- and that she was enjoying his mammoth cock. I knew she was aware and could see she loved that big cock. Her first fuck in our "new era" of exploration and it was a monster cock -- fucking her brains out knowing she hoped his load would be as big as his cock!

After him stroking her for a few minutes, and some additional small movements from Emily, he came in her! He came quietly, but for what seemed like forever. He slowed until his cock softened and pulled out. The cum... my god, it seemed like he had shot a quart into her -- and from an older guy!?!? There was more cum than I had ever seen. He smiled, left the bed and on to his room.

Emily stayed quite still for several minutes. Then she leaned up and looked around. She immediately noticed the mess between her legs and ran her fingers into her pussy to get a feeling for how much of her favorite substance was deep insider her. She started fingering herself until more cum leaked out. She kept inserting her fingers into her pussy, with a scooping motion, pulling out a lot the thick cum, that dripped from her fingertips. Knowing she loves cum I'm not surprise when I see her licking her fingers clean and going back for more like she was starving - each time pulling out more and more cum until there was little left. She drank his cum, finger-full after finger-full, like it was the last cum on earth and seemed disappointed when she could no longer finger any more out. She then laid back on the pillow and playing with the cum on her clit and came an unusually long time - but quietly, as best she could, so as not to alert Glenn.

Since I was not home yet I could she her texting a friend. She then dressed and left the house. Later I learned she wanted to share the hot evening with a her special friend who is also very open sexually and would get off on the events of the evening.

To be continued...