All Comments on 'I Won't Stand For It'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 328 Comments (Page 3)
etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
EF-en autocorrect!!!

as far as she I'm new, uni friend Bob ==> as far as she knew it was a different Bob...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Great first effort at a BTB. You got the most important part exactly right. That was the double ass kicking given to Bob.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Anonymous 8/19 said it. thinking definitely helped by a bunch of alcohol

When are writers going to get over that shit

All of the people I know didn't drink until the fat lady sang

Maybe punched out somebody and went to jail or

Flattened tires etc mostly worse without getting caught

Thinking

And planning

At least liked punishment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked It

I Read this Story Twice .. Was the Story perfect No .. But I thought It was Very Good . Keep on Writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your grammar and punctuation is terrible.

Some commentor wrote that they read it twice --- it takes at least twice to decipher the run-on sentences, with either no punctuation, or puncutation that actually changes the intent of the sentence. Many one sentence paragraphs with three thoughts that really needed three sentences to make the thoughts clear. English as a second language, slept through all your English courses, or writing under the influence of drugs/booze????

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
Punctiation, what is that?

Sorry author, this was badly written. Punctuation, non existent, at least proper punctuation. Bad sentence structure, run on sentences. Really bad.

In addition, the fall back to getting drunk. The only thing missing from the standard in these types of story was the throwing up.

RKreaderRKreaderabout 4 years ago
Lush

She probably just needed a man who wasn't always drunk!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 4 years ago
Agree

Have to agree with the others - guy drinks too much and can't handle it. You also forgot the tears. Anyone going through what he is has to be crying his poor little heart out.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Liked it, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Contrary to some comments below

this was well done in many ways. The plot was certainly better than most that I've seen here, and the execution was solid. Many amateur writers make punctuation errors and grammar errors. Sometimes the grammar errors are intentional. None of that matters much in light of the overall quality. I will comment on one unforced error in the MC's character development. At one point you wrote:

"I had decided in my own mind that we could only get over this if Claire were to confess her sins so to speak and seek forgiveness, any kind of reticence there and we were done."

The way he is written up to that point made that sentence rather jarring because it was out of character. He was a harder man than that; then suddenly he's a bit of a squish.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Good story.

There are those people who can compartmentalize their lives with spouse at home and toy at work. I've never understood them and they always seem surprised and saddened when they are found out.

As much as I enjoyed the story, some of the comments make me laugh. Some readers want the same story over and over again. Others misunderstand the simplest comment. Don't let them get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incomplete Ending!

I like your stories, but like most of them, the ending was incomplete. Think about adding an epilog.

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 4 years ago
A little flat

I didn't develop any empathy for Steve. He came across as weak, depending on Sammi, lots of booze, and stronger friends to help him deal with his situation. His dealings with Clair seemed petulant rather than heartfelt. I can hardly blame her for cheating on him. Maybe a little more development of his character might make him likeable enough for me to care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now that is clever!

I mean really clever! A trivial story, with mediocre characters, brought together with a boring plot -- all buried inside a commercial for Jack Daniels Whiskey!

And I like the sub-sub plot that sends the message that you can drink, without effect, an amount of JD that in any other brand of spirits would cause heart damage and permanent alcohol addiction! This is one of the cleverest marketing ploys for liquor sales I've read in a long time! I sure wasn't an enticing add for a LW tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
where's the rest.

The story didn't end, it just stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another cliche ridden piece of crap

Alcohol soaked trope

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is far better than the commenters below say.

The plot is well conceived, even if it isn't new territory, and the writing flows nicely. I rate this well above most of what I see in LW. Yes, there's a lot of drinking, but so what? I'm a teetotaler, but even I know lots of people drink , including the hard stuff.

Good job! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Out the door with the rest of the rubbish.

Changes, turn and face the change.

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
IT WAS GOOD

RIGHT UP TILL THE LAST PAGE THEN IT JUST ENDS. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EVIDENCE? WHERE IS THE POLICE FOR BEATING THE BOB IN THE HOSPITAL? WHAT HAPPENED TO SAMMI WITH THE CRUSH? THIS STORY IS ONLY A 3* WITH A LOT OF HOLES. I HATE A RUSHED ENDING.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Two great things for a BTB. First kicking Bobby's ass, and then the big confrontation with Claire. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another cheating bitch caught........

This could have been a great story if we could see how the wife was feeling when she got caught cheating...and when she got served the divorce papers...again her cheating was the story here...and what she felt after her world fell apart is half the story here...but the author lelt that was not important enough to write about....the ending stincks here.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hubby needs AA

hubby and jd make a great couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idiot husb

are all the idiot husbands in these storys alcoholics really, maybe that's why there too drunk to see what was happening sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Think again

Some of the People posting Here Blame it on Booze But from My own past I have not had a drink in over 35 years but have been in a Loveless marriage for that whole time. But My Problem is what I told My wife Before She was My Wife Mt exact words to Her was "when we say the I Does after that the only way out is one of will be dead." I am a Man of Honor and My word is My Bond no need to write anything down that is only Ink on a Page and at the age of 66 now i have lived without sex and Love for the past 35 years. I will keep My word until My Death and that is why we still live under the same roof .Dont Blame Booze just Blame the Lie She told Me so long ago. (the I DO part and the words before that)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hubbies need AA, author needs editing

"Yes I am fine, I have a problem I need to deal with is all, just popping round to Gerry's he invited me over for poker with a couple of the guys from work I thought it would do me good." Commas and other punctuations are your friends, run on sentences are not. Your otherwise good writing is un-necessarily hard to read.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Cheating whore and her lover didn't get what they deserve yet! And so the story is incomplete. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a well written story but it failed the reality test from the outset which spoiled the story for me. Any man would have confronted his wife immediately on finding out about her lunches and dinner with Bob. They wouldn't wait for hard evidence of cheating. Why would any man do that if there was a chance of stopping the affair. The only reason for waiting for hard evidence would be if the husband wanted out of the marriage in the first place which would mean the marriage had already failed.

Authors can take liberties with reality but they really need to stick to the rules of doing what is the obvious thing to do. Fiction has to make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing how many stories have booze answering their problems. Oops adding to their problems. Can't deal without a clear head so souse it! Drugs and alcohol solution to all the problems. Love the stories where characters stay sober and deal with the cheating. Otherwise okay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was good till the end.then it sucked

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Moral of the Story: "Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark, Claire!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it .I liked the way the wounded party finished this sad tale. This is third or fourth that I'read from this author and dispite ( SP ) what the other commentators I 'm giving her 5 stars .

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

Well how else do you treat a fucking cunt cheating wife and her fucking asshole lover? Fuck 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A straight 5 for directness!

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

when the going gets tough, the tough drink JD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not that it matters in these situations, but the injured party usually has a little more indecision and emotion. I think he made the correct decision. Once you cross the "cheating line" it's all too easy to repeat. I would want to know why though.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The guy will be dead of cirrhosis of the liver before the divorce is final. Also, what self-respecting Englishman drinks Jack Freakin' Daniels? Damn, man, have some self respect!

.

Good story, by the way. The silent treatment at the end is Legendary! 5+++/5!!

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Yeah another jd story are there not other drinks that real men drink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and a better ending.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Story struck me as about as dumb as a southern Republican is. Ok, not THAT dumb, the story doesnt need an upside down nametag on it but close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's see,! Wimpy cuckold hits drink as doesn't want to face facts! Smacked and forced to face facts! Enraged! But back to drink! Clear head to plan etc hell no!! Next day doing things! But contacting wife of cheater oh not here! More drink so don't have clear head! Back and forth with useless things as going to split anyway! Hospital! Guy has nothing to lose when kicked out. Police and bubba's bitch!! First person police check cheater's spouse!!! Dumbass story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't know what story the previous commenters read but this guy when he found out took action fairly quickly like within a couple of days to a week. I guess they don't know it takes a few days to get a solicitor, plan the beating of the paramour, move your assets around for safety. Yes he was an unknowing cuck for an indetermanate time but that was soon remedied. As to his being an alcoholic, it seemed more situational than long term. Either way people often drink more when they are dealing with the stress of a pending divorce. Not a willing cuck here and ending it here seems fine to me. Stones got beat and knows more is coming, plus his wife is dumping him. Claire is booted, exposed and her things are ablaise in the back yard with the divorce papers on their way. All tied up in a nice little package, plus the hint that he and Sammi may end up together was a nice touch. 5*

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Great story. You should have ended it with him and Sammi getting together, getting married and of course having a great life with kids. Clair just gets a lifetime of regret.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Should have popped Bob again, just for fun. Another good story from this up and down author.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

Writing was fair per British style. But the characters all acted pretty stupidly. In reference to “iameasel’s” dumb line regarding stupidity of southern republicans (they have no monopoly on stupidity; there are plenty of stupid northern democrats as well), An obvious flaw of this story was the idiot cuckold assaulting Mr. Stones in the hospital and telling him he was Claire’s husband. Real brave hitting a man while he’s down, by the way. Of course, in America now, the really “smart”democratic mayors have made it such that criminals don’t get punished, but I suspect in the UK, Steve would be in lockup real soon, and he might have to pay Bob’s hospital bill, a fine, and maybe share a cell with someone less likable than his buddy from the poker game. One star.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - violence in any form, is just not acceptable.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

It had only just got going, finish the dam story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start but needs a finish (Steve hooking up with Sammi), and as someone else as already mentioned the 2nd attack in the hospital not smart and would have got our hero in serious trouble

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Steve is an alcoholic

Is that the reason his wife went elsewhere?

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

@ Vulcan in Ohio

You certainly have the majority of idiot's, Greene, Gohmert and even in your home state the pedophile enabler Jim Jordan. I can list many more....

@Helen1899

Jack Daniels has a cult following in England. I've discussed this with a number of my British friends. Thus man drinks Crown Royal reserve and craft ryes.

And lastly for the author, it's refreshing to find a female writer with the fortitude to write a BTB.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

Does every male experiencing a cheating wife immediately resort to heavy drinking? Seems like this is the immediate response all over this website. -3-

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Good story about another alcoholic cuckold.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Maybe all these LW women are cheating because their husbands have whisky dick? 😂

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice BTB.... Cannot see the heavy drinking though...When you are destroying the bitch.. you need a clear head to run through the final threads.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

I don't see the cuckold tag. Yes, by the dictionary definition he was a cuckold, but by the dictionary, 99.9% of the husbands in LW are cuckolds, even the one who scorched earth BTB, and I don't believe most readers expect that when they see a cuckold tag.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

An epilogue was definitely required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you write an epilogue, a good theme would involve the husband being turned into a human torch when someone lite a cigarette too close to him and caused the alcohol fumes to explode violently. I assume JD was genuine 180 proof?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Burn the bitch. Only sorry for being caught. A mistake isn't actively lying to keep a fling going on for weeks or more. She wanted her lust well now she gets the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was stupid to hit good Ole Bob in his one good eye in the hospital. Otherwise, nice burn.

.

4 ****

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I agree that technically 99.9% of the husbands in LW may be cucks. But it's the ones who won't tolerate it that I want to read about. Anyone who willingly shares his wife, or the unwilling that let's it go unpunished are the cucks that I hate. The so-called cuckold "lifestyle" is totally abhorrent to me on the same level as incest, fit only for the dark basements of humanity.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

LW and liquor. Great combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BEST story i have read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 Stars . I trusted my wives friends . That came back to bite me on the ass ..I paid for everything and they all backed her up . Until she ran out of Money

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do all these men fall into the bottle? Guy has many, many drinks and he still functions? Why give yourself alcohol poisoning over an unfaithful wife? Stay sober, march ahead and get on with your life.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
My Comments:

1. An interesting and lively plot. Little new, but nicely done.

2. Good character development, consistent through the story.

3. This contribution could serve as a prime example of horrendously poor punctuation. I found myself constantly re-reading sentences and paragraphs to understand who or what was the subject or object of each sentence. Run-ons galore! Such errors and the resulting confusion dramatically reduce my reading enjoyment. I am not flattered when an author fails to do a final edit and proofread.

4. Overall, I liked it and hope to see additional contributions from this talented author.

5. Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am sure that most LW. stories on literotica are written by two authors. One who is a BTB. expert and one a RAAC ( or a cuck watcher) they are either one or the other. Both sets are nearly all the same. I could name a hundred with similar story line to this. This was so same, same same. I feel my intelligence is being insulted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well told tale of revenge. TO ANON: 3 months ago... I've been acquainted with JD for over 40 years and have never seen 180 proof. Typo?

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Just once I would like to see a well written story where the Mc DID NOT DRINK A DROP OF ANYTHING. No Jd, xy, he, kp or whatever soup you want. I guess that is against the lw code formula.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The same thought struck me, as expressed by the previous comment. Why does the cheated on husband always find it necessary to climb into a bottle?! The way this guy was guzzling JD, was disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. I loved the story, gave it 5 stars. But there are loose ends. First, the husband would get a visit from the police, once they figured what was going on. Second, going to see the scumbag while he was in the hospital, was a bad decision. If he mentions it to the police, it will again turn him into suspect #1. I am sure he would have been caught on camera, punching him and hitting him in the balls.

Also, this affair had gone on long enough. Why was he waiting for wifey to confess? Why would it have had a difference? If he took her back, she just would have been smarter about it, the second time.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

You might actually want to finish at least ONE story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave you a grade of 3 -Just Average....

Actually I really understand the Husbands PAIN

The Grade of 3 was very generous.

The Authors writing Ability Needs much TLC - that's

called (Tender Loving Care)

The story as written is not going to fly in real life for Mr. Husband.

It might be OKAY to bend the Law somewhat in LW stories

but this Story completely violated it .

The DA wouldn't even breath hard to convict.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I did once like my Bud Light beer and my wiskey ALOT. I was also was a heavy smoker. But my first ex wife also liked the drink and smoke. I dropped them both cold turkey for over 4 and half years to try to improve our relationship and our marriage. The longer it went, the worse it got with her, then I found out she wasn't only a serial liar, but also a cheating bitch. She came home from work one day and her eyes bugged out when she walked in the living room and saw me with a lit cigarette in my mouth, and a big frosty mug of Jack and Coke. She asked what it was about, I said IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO EXIT MY FUCKING HOUSE, AND RIGHT NOW! I told her her personal things were in trash bags in the garden shed. She wanted to know why as she walked into the kitchen towards the back door to go see if her things were really in the shed. When she got into the kitchen she screamed, and kept screaming, NO! NO! NO! NO! when she saw my evidence of pictures from an instsamatic camera spread out on the dining table. THEN she had the gall to try to blame ME for HER infidelity, because I was working too much for the money SHE LOVED TO SPEND. Then she started crying and went out the back door towards the shed and I locked her out and yelled through the window I opened to get her shit and pile it in the taxi waiting out front for her to take her to her lover's house. BYE BITCH!

'WILDBILL

DyspneiicDyspneiicalmost 2 years ago

I felt like the lead in was a bit too drawn out. I liked much of the story line until he visited Rob in the hospital. I've worked in hospitals for 30+ years. No way you can just walk in and beat a patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start, but it's missing the aftermath and recovery. Samm?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another story written by a bitch who makes the MC a stupid weak wimp. Steve's head is definitely in his arse!!

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

It was indicated that she was going to get hers but I didnt see it unless he was talking about a divorce. A cple more paragraphs would've help this story along, otherwise not a bad read even if it was too cliche..

cybertron84cybertron84almost 2 years ago

stry line was good.. but it just feels unfinshied and to short.. but otherwise i liked it alot

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

BTB's are so fucking cliche.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99almost 2 years ago

When the crazed husband goes before the judge for destruction of mutual property and is forced to make immediate restitiution or goes to jail; where Bubba will be happy to share his bunk Judge make him leave the house for her to live until final desposition He'll curse at the Judge and threaten him resulting in 60 days in jail

with a $2000 fine for threatening a judge

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love these intelligent stories about guys who rely on their"JDs" to help them think and make decisions. You write about a guy that can't even express his thoughts as they come but holds them in his head and says the opposite.Very aggravating to a reader. A man says what he thinks,not the opposite. But then again the "JDs" you have him on in this story at all times probably has something to do with it. I really dislike this kind of presentation/writing..1 star for wasting my time....JZK

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ What there was of the story was very good. But, the ending was so very rushed.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

" I mostly look for justice in some form as it is hard to accept people being able to get away with treating others so poorly. "

No justice for Claire. She walked away without having to face any consequences in this story.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Like many stories throughout Literotica, I tried this twice (for the record both types of BTB are my enjoyment) You can write. There is no doubt about that but there is one line that was rather prophetic here "All the old clichés fall so easily from a cheater's lips," except it should be "from a writers pen". This had most of them that we find in BTB stories. The only thing missing was him and the SIL getting married.

Really its too bad you didnt avoid the LW tropes that everyone just has to include, because, after all, if everyone else is using them they MUST be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quit

I don't see how you can salvation this story as he deserved more than slap for being a total wimp. So you started story portraying him that way.

Stupidly miss judging the cheating I can deal with But Not trying to wimpy hiding from it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the opposite of most in that I like a concise ending. He suspected, he heard his SIL tell him, yhen he acted. What else does the reader need for a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From one bitch sister to another!! How fucking convenient!!

Another cuck husband with no balls, just crying like a fucking wimp!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see a lot of commenters, taking the writer to task, for making the husband a wimp. For those of you who have been married and cheated on, one of the first emotions is disbelief. Surely you are misreading the facts in front of you. A husband is programmed to protect his wife. So making the change from protector, to mortal enemy, sometimes takes a little time. In this case, the stupid slut had been cutting her husband off, which is a sure fire way to arouse his suspicions. However, she wasn’t being mean or demeaning to him. So it took a proverbial slap across the face, to waken him up. once is understood the facts, he acted swiftly and surely. And the bitch, and her boy toy, got burnt. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone that's calling the MC a cuck is obviously mentally deficient.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Disappointing story. Their is what is called a “cheaters checklist”. But there is also always the “cheated on checklist” as well.

*cheated on spouse drinks heavily. Nearly always JD - check

*confronts cheater and monologues like a supervillian - check

*bonfire with all of cheaters possessions - check

*puts cheating partner in hospital - check

*ambushes cheating partners spouse - check

* cheated on spouse prevaricates with “I must think!!” Sometimes for months. - missed that one here

Overall, very disappointing story, and quite predictable as far as content goes, but nicely written nonetheless. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see comments that say the bitch was burnt. No, she wasn’t. The asshole suffered a mild punishment. The slut has not been punished, and the way the story ends, she won’t be.

Getting kicked out of the house and eventually getting divorced is NOT a punishment! Those are bare minimum consequences of adultery. Frankly, I wish the wife had been punished. It would be a better story!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story unfinished until he and Sammi get together and mock Claire who will be all alone or stuck with Bobby boi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not really a BTB, unless one is willing to completely overlook the fact that the only "burn" administered was to the bastard, with the story's bitch being left burn-free.

Also, despite being written as from the POV of the husband, a few spots had a slightly non-male "feel" to the narrative.

Otherwise, this had a good plot, and was a pretty good first try at a BTB.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Good story but needed an ending 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it, it really needed and ending

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

They follow the formula because that’s what triggers their readership. Femdom agitprop follows tropes in real life, too.

RimmerdalRimmerdal11 months ago

Maybe to make this cliched stories more fun, they could be written backwards.

There's never any real BTB in most of these.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank goodness for JD!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous