I Would Never Do That!

Story Info
Or would she?
3.4k words
3.49
15.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
896 Followers

Brirish English spelling and grammar.

If you've read any of my other stories, and don't like abrupt endings, move on - nothing to see here. It ends exactly where it's supposed to - use your imagination.

***

I would never do that!

"I thought I'd find you here Jason. Fancy another pint?"

I looked up at a vision in tight jeans and T-shirt, no bra.

"Thanks Irene, I'll have a 6X."

I watched the sway of her bottom as she went to the bar. Guys stepped aside and made room for her, ogling her arse and the shape of her nipples pushing through the cotton. My girlfriend, Michelle, was out that night. Irene is her sister and equally beautiful. They're both petite, and rarely wear bras. Irene returned to the table with a fresh pint for me, plus a white wine for herself.

"I need to talk to you. About sex." she said.

"I can hardly wait!"

"You know how sisters confide in each other about their love lives, so don't be alarmed if I know more than you thought in some areas, ok?"

"I'll try not to be alarmed."

"First, is it true you'd like to take a movie of Michelle with another man; ideally a black man?"

"It is."

"But she's refusing."

"She is; says the idea is disgusting. Michelle seems unwilling to differentiate between love and sex. Says I'm some sort of weirdo, and she would never do that. And she, quote - 'couldn't bear to see those big black lips coming towards mine!' - unquote."

"Well, first off, there's nothing weird about it at all. My husband Eddie is black, as you know, and has watched me with white men, and other black guys. He's taken movies, and often joins in the fun. Michelle knows all about our lifestyle and has never suggested it's disgusting. Far from it; she's always been fascinated by it. Furthermore, she's talking bullshit; she would do that, and has already come damn close in the past. So, I might just be able to help you with your quest."

"I'm all ears."

*** *** ***

Michelle and Irene come from Jewish stock. Their father is Polish and settled in England after the war. He never talks about it, but has very strong feelings about tattoos. He always wears long sleeves, so I suspect he has his own from a concentration camp. He married an English woman who converted to Judaism. The two girls and their brother still go to their parents' house every Saturday morning. If they can't attend, they must at least telephone and wish him 'Dobry Sabat'. Religion doesn't bother me one way or the other, but I don't eat pork when I'm out with Michelle, as a kind of solidarity. Neither do I have any in the house, so there's more acceptable choice when I do the cooking. Though I draw the line at wearing a Star of David.

*** *** ***

"Tell me." she continued, "What do you know about our parents, and me marrying Eddie."

"Your father refused to go to the wedding because he didn't approve of you marrying a black man. He only warmed to the whole thing after Jade was born."

"That's the truth, but not all of it. It was about photos. You know when Eddie and I were first going out Michelle had a boyfriend called Vince?"

"Yeah, she told me."

"Did she tell you he was a mate of Eddie's, and black?

"No, she never mentioned it. That's a surprise!"

"The thing is, our father would have been mortified if he'd known we were hanging out with 'murzyn' as he calls them. So, both relationships were kept under wraps."

"Ah, but you got found out."

"Yes. One weekend, we four went to Bournemouth, for some fun where nobody knew us. After a few beers, we decided the pubs were a bit expensive. So, we bought a cheap bottle of brandy and all went back to the B and B. We took it to our room and started drinking it out of two toothbrush glasses."

"Sophisticated." I smiled.

"It started as a game, but almost turned into an orgy. We began with spin the bottle and shots. But it soon it was suggested we do stripping forfeits."

*** *** ***

"How about this?" suggested Vince. "I sit opposite Irene and spin the bottle; the neck ends up pointing at her, with the base towards me. But the forfeit is not just her taking off an item of clothing. I get to take it off her. Much more fun! Then it's her turn to spin."

He looked at Eddie.

"It means I'd be groping your girl mate."

He looked at the girls,

"Anybody object? We guys will lose the spin too."

With everyone in agreement, Vince produced a camera.

"Just one thing though. We boys are wearing four items: Shirt, shorts and pants, and sandals count as one. But you girls have one more -- a bra. I think we should start even."

Irene and Michelle looked at each other. The alcohol had turned their faces pink, and lowered their inhibitions. They stood up, grinning, and both kicked off their sandals. The boys groaned.

*** *** ***

"I won't give you a blow-by-blow account of how it progressed."

('What a pity!' I thought.)

"But there was some heavy duty groping from all four of us. Once we were all naked, Vince took photos of the final forfeits. Not hard-core porn, or Boots would never have processed them. But there was one of me facing the camera with my Eddie behind me, holding my breasts. It looked like I was wearing one of those joke bikini tops. You could just make out the top of my pubes. To be honest, I always thought that one was quite classy. There was another shot with my back to camera. I was kissing Eddie and he had his hands on my bottom."

"Tasteful!"

"We took similar ones of Vince and Michelle but then she asked for the same photos again, of her and Eddie, and me and Vince. Your 'I would never do that' girlfriend has already posed with black men, albeit fairly soft-core and has shown she's not averse to the concept of swapping."

"She volunteered to kiss and grope your Eddie?"

"Yes. And she loved it; he did too of course. I think most men fantasize about their girlfriend's sister, don't they?"

"Perhaps I had better not answer that!"

Irene grinned.

"Then she insisted I take one last picture. Her in between the two guys: each with a hand on one of her breasts, while she gripped their dicks. That photo doesn't show her hands, but it's pretty clear where they are."

"No wonder you said her reluctance was bullshit. Don't tell me - your father got to see the pictures."

"He did!"

"Poor chap!"

"Yes. And don't forget it was all her idea. We never went all the way as a foursome, but that night we certainly came close. And, no offence, we could hear her in the next room for hours that night!"

"None taken; I like the noises she makes. But I wonder why she denies it now?"

"It was all rather naughty and she definitely enjoyed it. But after the event, she thought she shouldn't have. Vince moved on soon after that, and now she's kidding herself it never happened; 'I would never do that' kind of thing."

"Wow!"

"The truth is, it turned her on. And though we never went all the way, I'm certain Michelle would have. So would I to be honest. But Eddie proposed when we got back; I think it must have been on his mind during that weekend. Once he'd proposed we called a halt to that sort of activity."

"Yet you've both indulged since. Was that the trigger?"

"I think it probably was. He was much more comfortable with swapping and sharing after we got married. It seemed safer. We knew we trusted each other by then."

Her story made me thirsty, so I got two more drinks in.

"So how did your parents find out?"

"We got two sets of the photos done and I removed all the incriminating ones from mine. We had lots of 'proper' holiday snaps; just me and Michelle; swimsuits on the beach, eating candy floss, and so on; no guys in sight. We'd told mum and dad just the two of us went to Bournemouth. I forgot to take my set to our parents' the next Saturday, but Michelle said she'd brought hers. I asked her if she'd removed the racy shots and she said yes. So, I passed her set to my mum and dad. It was awful! They went through them, and there I was naked and getting groped!"

"God! To find out like that!"

"Exactly. They didn't even know I had a black boyfriend! Bloody Michelle had only removed the incriminating ones which included her. She always claimed, she didn't realise, and didn't know I would go in her handbag."

"Did you believe her?"

"I did at the time. But later, I wasn't so sure. Michelle went all moral on us. She played the part of the good daughter. After I was thrown out of the house, she reimagined herself. Swore she'd never go near a black man again. She's been in denial ever since."

"Are your folks racially prejudiced?"

"Not as such; that implies hate. Mum is not, but dad is set in his ways, and a bit ignorant. They moved across town when 'those darkies' started arriving in the Westfield area. But if I'd only had the chance to break it to him gently, without photos, I'm sure I could have won him round."

Irene went on to say she was effectively banished. She returned one Saturday, six months later, to hand out invitations to her and Eddie's wedding. She knew father would not attend, but at least she made the effort. Michelle was maid of honour. Their parents did look at the wedding photos. Their mother made all the right approval noises, but their father wouldn't comment.

After another year of banishment, a tiny addition to the family turned up. Jade is the colour of milky coffee, and so pretty it takes your breath away. One photo of her, and her granddad was won round.

"And you all lived happily ever after?"

"Not quite. There's a reason I'm spilling the beans now. There's been bad blood between me and Michelle ever since. We act friendly but it's all on the surface."

"Why's that?"

"Because, once I was out of the way, she really sucked up to the old man. She played the 'I would never do the things Irene did' card. How could she be so disgusting? Sweet Michelle is above that kind of behaviour! And he fell for it. I'm not saying she rubbed my nose in it, but she revelled in her elevated status; still does. I've lost count of the times I've been tempted to show my dad photos of his precious Michelle being groped by a 'murzyn' but I never did.

"Can I ask why not?"

"Because initially I believed it was a genuine accident, and I made a promise not to. And it wasn't as though she treated me badly when we were together. The way she behaved with my father was mostly hearsay and suspicion. But, over the years, I've never won back a hundred per cent of his affection, which is so unfair. She did far more raunchy stuff than I did, and she instigated it all!"

"OK. I get it. But how do you propose to help me?"

"You know you usually see Michelle on a Friday night, so why are you in here on your own?"

"She's taking your father somewhere."

"Correct. My dad called yesterday and asked me to pick up some things from the supermarket for him. I mentioned it to Michelle, and when I took the groceries to his house after work, she'd beaten me to it. She'd done the shopping for him to stay in his good books. Later she told me she must have misunderstood, and thought she was supposed to buy the stuff. We both knew she was lying.

Next, I was coming out of the loo when I heard him and Michelle talking in the front room. On the last Friday of the month, tonight, Simon drives our father across town to visit his old Polish friend. Apparently, Simon had just telephoned.

*** *** ***

"Oh, Szymon cannot take me to Piotr's tomorrow. His car is in for repair. Maybe I should ask Irene to drive me."

"No need, poppa. I will be happy to take you."

"But you see your young man on Fridays. It means you have nothing to do for three or four hours, while we chat."

"Jason's not important. Your favourite daughter will do anything for her poppa. Irene is much too busy, and she doesn't like driving at night."

"Ah, moja droga, you are always such a good girl!"

*** *** ***

"I was furious."

"I can't say I'm delighted."

"You know we're moving in a couple of weeks; Eddie's got a better job in Manchester. That would have been my last chance to do something nice for my poppa, and Michelle ruined it. So, here's your chance to act out your fantasy."

"How?"

"Well, I've always given Michelle the impression those photos are long gone. After my banishment, I promised I'd never show them to dad, and I'll keep that promise. But I can still show them to you."

"Got it."

"Two conditions though." said Irene. "You can threaten her with showing them to our father, to get what you want out of this, but you must never actually do so. If he should see his favourite daughter with a black guy, he could have a heart attack. Just scare her with them."

"Agreed, and the other condition?"

"Take a movie of her doing the dirty, and give me a copy. Information is power."

"We have a deal."

She passed me an envelope and I had a discreet peek. Five photos of my girlfriend, none of them showed her cute little breasts. There was one with Eddie grasping them from behind, and one with her back to the camera, big black hands covering her buttocks. Two similar shots with, presumably, this Vince character I'd never met. And the final one had her standing between them, where they grabbed a breast each. Irene was right, you couldn't see her hands. But there was little doubt they were full of black cock.

"What's this?"

I removed a slip of paper.

"That's the names and phone numbers of four black guys I've had sex with. They're all mates of Eddie's and I thought you might like to start your fantasy with one of them. Or more than one - Mike and Jeff are the biggest. They're all nice guys, very clean and polite, and they like petite girls."

"And they don't mind being filmed?"

"No, they enjoy it. I've got several movies of them having me; most of them, two at a time. And no, you can't see them; Eddie won't let them out of the house."

"Perfect. I want to start with a movie of two of them having Michelle; preferably the two biggest.""

"Great. Shall I call them now?"

It was Saturday afternoon when Michelle arrived at my place. She'd been to her parents' for lunch as usual. I wasted no time getting down to business, and passed her the envelope. She looked at the photos with horror.

"That bitch! She said she'd destroyed these."

"You've got some nerve calling her a bitch. How about you? You never told me what colour Vince was. Not that it matters, but it's still lying by omission. And you frequently told me you could never have sex with a black man; even kiss one. You also claim the idea of being shared is disgusting. But Irene says you'd like to try it. So, who's the bitch exactly?"

Michelle hung her head.

"We both came to this relationship with a past, but there were three ways you could have dealt with your previous fling with Vince. One, never mention it at all. Two, tell me everything. Both of those would have been acceptable. But you chose a third way. Told me a little, left out a lot, and added several lies."

"I'm sorry."

"I think I ought to show these to your father, so he can put those photos of Irene into some kind of context."

"No, please don't! It could kill him!"

"What's the magic phrase?"

"I said please."

"No, please is a word. 'I'll do anything' is the phrase."

"I'll do anything!"

"Good answer. Start by taking off all your clothes."

She stood naked in front of me and I held up the first photo next to her face.

"You haven't changed much, hair a bit longer."

"It was three years ago."

"But I need to be certain, it is really you. So I'll recreate these photos to be sure."

Right on cue, Mike came through from the kitchen. He was bigger, and even blacker than Vince, and just as naked as Michelle.

"This is Mike. He's already had the pleasure of fucking Irene, so he likes petite women. I don't think shaking hands will be necessary."

As agreed he didn't speak, just stood behind her while I picked up my movie camera.

"What happens next is up to you Michelle. You can smile, and follow my directions, and have fun while I film; no need to hold back. If you do as I say, then the original photos, and this movie I take, will never be shown to your father. Or, you can whine and argue. If that's your choice, your father will get a shock. Understand?"

"I understand."

"Squeeze those pretty little tits, Mike. Michelle, get your hands behind your back, and make him hard."

I kept giving instructions, intending to edit my voice out later. It wasn't long before she was enjoying it as much as we were. He squeezed her nipples, then harder, then too hard, and she yelped.

"Did you like that?" I enquired.

She thought about it.

"Yes." she agreed.

I panned down to her crotch and filmed, fascinated, as Mike's hand appeared, covering her pubic hair. This also looked a bit like one of those joke bikini bottoms! She lifted one leg as his middle finger slid in and out of her. Then she lifted it higher still as two more fingers joined in. I zoomed out as he removed them, and she sucked his fingers clean.

Next Michelle kissed him, keeping her hands on his swelling dick. I hadn't even told her to do that. As their tongues did battle, I focused on his hands, and he opened he buttocks. Her browneye winked at the camera. Mike repeated his previous fingering, this time with two in her anus. Then she repeated sucking them dry.

"Well done do far. The next scene I want to imitate is you with a different black man."

In walked another, also naked.

"This is Jeff. He's fucked Irene too."

I went through the same mini scenes as I had with Mike. She clearly disliked sucking fingers that had invaded her arse, especially as Jeff's had gone farther in. Still, they were black so you couldn't really see the state of them. Michelle obviously tasted it though, and winced. We mimicked the shot with her holding two black dicks, and I wondered what she was thinking. Surely, she realised I would film them fucking her? I'd brought the subject up often enough in the past. Just for a laugh, I tested her.

"Kneel on the floor, and turn to your right. Good. Now see how much of that monster you can get down your throat. Now turn and suck the other one."

She did.

"That's a wrap then. Thanks guys, you can go now!"

"But I thought ..."

"You thought they were going to fuck you?"

"Well, yes."

"Irene says you fucked Vince non-stop after your forfeits session. Is that true?"

"Yes."

"She also believes you would have swapped partners that night in Bournemouth. I believe you'd like to take both these guys on now."

"Yes I would."

"Do you know what spit roasting is? Double penetration?"

"Yes."

"Then it's a good job I was only joking. You'd better get the anal lubricant, hadn't you?"

She ran to the bedroom.

jmm999
jmm999
896 Followers