IA: Gabby in heat?

Story Info
Gabby learns more about this world - ponygirls, slavers.
6.4k words
4.79
5k
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===============================================================================

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

You are the driving force behind my writing journey. Your comments not only encourage me to improve but also inspire me to forge ahead and craft the next chapters of this story.

----------

Recap:

Ari embarks on a mission to a distant planet with the urgent task of locating her colleague and friend, Gabby. What she discovers upon arrival is nothing short of shocking: Gabby has been reduced to a pony girl serving the Goblins. Determined to reconnect with her friend, Ari skillfully negotiates with the Goblins, securing some precious time with Gabby. They escape to a local inn, where Gabby begins to recount the harrowing tale of her experiences since she arrived on this planet.

Gabby continues with her tale

===============================================================================

I felt my face turn red with embarrassment and shame. My body was reacting exactly as he had described, and I was so mortified that I couldn't even bring myself to deny it. That vile goblin was right, and I hated the fact that he could read me so easily. I had not realized that Goblins have a keen sense of smell. In the back of my mind, I was disgusted with myself for becoming so flustered in front of him. But what was even worse was that it appeared he was enjoying my reaction to his words. Now he was gloating, a wide grin spreading across his face in delight.

"What the fuck is wrong with me" I thought to myself. Why was his insinuations making me hot I wondered.

I took deep breaths trying to regain my composure. I decided to change tactics. I smiled at him and said "You are right. Your crass words are indeed having an affect on my body. I am not sure why. Either way, it does not matter. You are bound and tied. Instead of hurling insults at each other, why don't we come to some arrangement? You need water? food? Are you hurting?".

Gorsk seemed to be taken aback at my words. But then he grinned as he replied "Red" he emphasized the word "Red" addressing me as if he already owned me. He continued "Don't worry about me my little filly. I have seen this before. Our god have proclaimed that human females are a gift for us Goblins to own. You are just doing what your kind were born to do. Even if you don't realize it yet, your body knows this. I have lot of experience taming wild fillies like you."

My jaw dropped hearing his boasts. I did not doubt his experience. "He is an arrogant bastard, how do I use this against him" I thought to myself.

I was also angry and frustrated with my body. My nipples were poking through my dress and my wetness was growing. I shook my head, trying to concentrate on task at hand. I was a GC agent. My body might be going wayward but I needed to keep my composure. I was thinking of letting the implant release some calming agents but then decided against it. I decided to go with an approach that the Goblin would least expect.

"Gorsk, have you ever met your God?" I asked him. The question had two purposes, one was to throw off Gorsk and give my body time to cool and two to see if I can bait him to get to his God and thus the Crystal.

He seemed thrown off by the question, his expression turning from smugness and delight to something more like confusion. At first, he simply stared in bewilderment, unsure of what to say. Then, he seemed to regain his composure and responded with "Of course I have." He said it as if it was obvious, still staring at me with contempt. The smug smile returned to his face as he added "My faith is strong and my prayers are always answered by our God. Me and my people are blessed with plenty of good fortune, and now our God has sent me a beautiful filly. You have different complexion than others in my stable and you seem to be shorter but stronger."

My eye twitched at yet another offensive comment. I hated being referred to as a filly, and the way he made it sound like it was already a done deal. Like I was just a piece of meat to be put to use by him and his goblins... it was disgusting. But I swallowed my pride, hiding what I was really thinking.

Keeping my anger in check, I said to him as innocently and curious as possible "Do you think your god would agree to meet me?"

With a malicious grin, Gorsk replied "Why would a mere filly like you even think that our God would want to meet you? You are nothing more than an insignificant beast, something to be used as a beast of burden and nothing more." He added the last part to make it even more clear just how unimportant he considered me.

I was squirming, trying to squash the throbbing in my nether region. Although angry at his words, I could not fault his logic. That idiot actually thought that I was his pony girl who had not been tamed and trained yet. I could not let my current state impact this critical mission. I pressed my thighs closer and decided that I could not control my arousal just using my mental discipline. I gave a go ahead for my nanobot implant to release a the progesterone hormones in my blood stream. I knew I will have to pay the price later but at least this will let me concentrate on this conversation.

Before I could respond, Gorsk noticed my discomfort. Sniffing, he grinned as he taunted me "Red, you are squirming like a warg in heat. You are such a randy filly!. Release me now and I will help you this time after I put you in a bridle. Remember, the release is a reward reserved only for good ponies".

"What would you know about..." My words trailed off, too mortified and ashamed to say anything more.

Inside, I felt like I was burning up with humiliation. I wanted to punch him and scream at him how wrong he is about me. But deep down... there was more than a grain of truth in what he said. What if...? My thoughts rapidly descending into a dark place of self-doubt. I had to snap out of it! I some how managed to keep my face blank. I was desperately hoping that the dopamine and norepinephrine levels in my blood will fall soon due to the nanobots releasing progesterone. I had to bring back the conversation where I wanted it. I got up and walked to my hiding place. I returned back with a simple lighter in my palms.

"Gorsk, look" I asked him hiding the lighter behind my other palm and turning it on. I made sure that it appeared as if my flames were coming from my palms.

His eyes suddenly widened, his expression shifting from the smug smile he had worn just a second ago to a look of shock and surprise at this new development.

"What is this? Magic or some other trick?" he asked, a hint of skepticism in his voice and his brow furrowed in confusion. He didn't seem all that bothered by the flames, but instead more intrigued than anything.

"You had asked me why your God would like to meet me. This is just a small proof of what I am capable of doing. You said your god can strike a bolt from the sky? I can set you aflame with snap of my fingers. Do you want to test me?" I asked.

Gorsk's eyes widened as he witnessed my trick. For the first time a look of uncertainty crossed his expression. I saw on his face a mix of shock, surprise and... fear?

"H... How are you doing that?" He asks, a hint of admiration in his voice. His tone seems more respectful now than before, and there's a slight awe in his voice as he stared at the flame between my hands. He stammered "Gab..by right?".

I smiled at his sudden change in demeanor and use of my name. Instead of calling me "Red" he was referring to me as "Gabby". I wanted to close the deal. I hid the lighter and took out a knife and cut my palm showing him the blood seeping out of the cut. His eyes went wild as he seemed dumbfounded. For enhanced affect I let him inspect the blood oozing out of my palm - "See this!" I exclaimed. I directed my implant to send healing agents to my palm.

Gorsk's eyes widened in astonishment. "You have magical blood?" He asked, seemingly shocked by the revelation. He stared at my hand with fascination as the cut on my palm sealed up right before his eyes, his expression shifting from shock to awe. And then... a change comes over him. It's hard to describe but I could almost see a sort of gleam in his eyes, a look of admiration, respect and even... perhaps a little fear.

I had not noticed but we had an audience. I heard Anj and Isabella gasp as they walked towards me for a closer look. They both fell to their knees with their hands raised as if offering prayer mumbling "Oh! chosen one". I took Anj's palms in my hand and helped her up. I did the same with Isabella. "No need to kneel in front of me" I told them.

I was happy with the outcomes so far. The hormones my implants had supplied was having the desired effect on me. My unexplained arousal seemed to be abating.

I smiled and addressed Gorsk "are you ready to take us to your God?". He tried to straighten up, but with his hands still tied behind his back, it was difficult. Still in awe, he answered "Sorry... Gabby. I have never met our God - I lied earlier". Seeing my face turning red in anger he continued hastily "but the Shaman in our village has. I will take you to him". He was now visibly cowering fearing my wrath.

Anj pulled on my hand and whispered "You should never trust a Goblin. Not sure why you want to meet their God but you should be careful." She squeezed my hand "I'm looking for my mother. I was following a trail and was going to continue that. You can come with us instead of going with this vile creature. Please don't force us to go with you. We have seen your powers and we do not want to offend you!" she said.

I patted her hand. "You do what you must do Anj. I have my own reasons to find his God. Thank you for the warning. I will be extra careful.".

Turning to Gorsk I asked "which way is your village?".

"That way..." Gorsk replied, nodding in a certain direction. I took in the information, but did not show whether I already knew or not. This was a piece of vital information for me, so it was important to maintain the edge.

I asked Isabella "Is he telling the truth?". She looked with a sad eyes and responded "I do not know, chosen one. They had blinder on and it is difficult to remember.. I'm sorry". Although disappointed at the news, I was glad to notice that Isabella was no longer stuttering. I was appalled at the treatment poor Isabella had received thus far.

While I was pondering what to do next, I saw Isabella pull Anj away from us and started a conversation in hushed tone. Though they did not know it, my enhanced audio sensors picked up what she was saying. She was pleading with Anj "We should go with the Chosen One. I think she would be our best chance of finding Rup. She can help us free Rup assuming the Goblins have her." Anj was not convinced and argued that both of them may be enslaved by the Goblins. Isabella was almost in tears as she pleaded with Anj "Please Anj, the Goblins have my daughter. We need to get her out." Anj was shocked but nodded her head and looking at me from distance she chided "You should have told me about her before. How old is she? What is her name? I am still worried about going to the Goblin village but now we have go to rescue my cousin. I cannot wait to see her". Still sniffling Isabella replied "about two years old and the goblins named her duch-pup".

Anj walked toward me saying "We will come with you if you would take us". She then went near Gorsk and kicked him again. She yelled "Your kind is horrible. You are holding a baby hostage? Do you have no shame?" her words coming in a burst of anger that even I was feeling toward the Goblins.

Gorsk winced in pain. He responded "You mean duchess's foal? She is fine in our warg pens. Silverfox looks after her." He muttered under his breath "Vixen, when I put you in your tacks you will pay for kicking me now".

I was horrified. This was terrible news and it gave me a bad feeling in my stomach. I understood why Isabella was so upset. If I was doubting my decision to go to Gorsk's village, this decided it for me. There was no way I could leave her to the mercies of these monsters. I looked at Isabella sympathetically and promised her "I promise, we will get her back".

"Let's go Gorsk" I commanded to the Goblin. Anj enthusiastically pulled Gorsk up by the leash tied to his neck. I chided Anj "Easy there, we don't want to kill our navigator!".

I decided to remain cautious with my new companions. Anj and Isabella seemed loyal enough, but I was not so sure about the Goblin.

It was almost dawn. I looked at Gorsk and asked him "how far is your village from here?". He told us it was about 500 farlang. My universal translator could not translate that unit of measurement. So I asked him "how long will it take at your pace to get there?". He thought for a moment and then responded pointing to his limping leg "It is about 3 days walking or 1 day on a pony" - he was eyeing Isabella as if to say, if he could ride her, we could go faster.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't even think about it Gorsk. Isabella is done being your pony girl. She is a free woman - not your property!" I told him sternly. I could see wheels turning in Gorsk head. Perhaps he was calculating his losses. He put on a brave face and replied "As you say Gabby. Keep in mind, my leg hurts and I can only go so fast. If one of you carries me.." looking at my face he raised his palm trying to placate me and added quickly "not a as pony but just help us reach there faster".

I looked at Gorsk dubiously, shaking my head I told him "Not happening. You walk!".

Isabella gave a sigh of relief. Anj mimed a thank you to me.

I took stock of our inventory. I had enough food for 2 days. After that we may need to forage something from the forest or hunt.

Anj pulled on the leash to encourage the Goblin to follow.

Thus our small cabal started on journey to Gorsk's village.

Our progress was slow as the Goblin was limping and could not keep pace with us and we definitely did not want to let him wander around. Anj had him covered with his leash in her hands - tugging it when he would slow down.

After walking for a couple of hours, we reached clearing in the forest. There was a stream running near by. We decided to take a break to rest and eat. Anj and Isabella had some bread and meat which they shared with me. I offered food to Gorsk but he refused it. He just drank water.

While we were eating we chatted. I learnt from the two women that there were way more women on Ayers than men. Rough math told me a 4:1 ratio in favor of women. I was not sure why that might be the case. Perhaps due to genetics or the environment or perhaps because more men than women participated in the ongoing battles - thus higher risk of getting themselves killed.

Over all it seemed that they had a medieval society. The status of women in the society was not too bad for this stage of development - almost egalitarian. The women were not prevented from any particular aspirations rather due to practicality. For example, no point of enrolling women in child bearing age in military as there is no concept of contraception that I could fathom. You don't want a highly trained soldier not available for a crucial battle because she is pregnant. However, it seemed like most women were trained in their basic professions be it farming or military. There were women in power and the were generally treated well. Off course the Goblins viewed them as god given gifts to be used as beasts of burden. One of the reasons, I was told, Goblins mostly preferred women to men as ponies was the difficulty in taming men. They were more violent and vicious than women. Women with children were the easiest to control for the Goblins.

Anj told me that humans were facing this nightmare at the hands of Goblins as a punishment for defying edicts from human gods. According to her these were the dark ages.

I asked Anj why both Isabella and her were referring to me as "the chosen one". She enthusiastically informed

"It is a prophecy foreseen by the people of our land. An ancient legend that has passed down from generation to generation"

"It is foretold that dark forces led by an army of demons and monsters of the darkness will will come from deep within the pits of hell itself. These evil demons will seek to enslave mankind and turn them into their minions. Only the angels of God can save us from this terrible fate, and bring our people free from this darkness and back into the light."

"The army of angels will descend from heaven to come to our aid and join us in this battle. This army will be led by a glorious angel, one who has been appointed by God Himself and blessed with a divine power beyond mortal comprehension. These angels will fight for glory and the freedom of humanity and they will not rest until all evil is destroyed forever!"

Noticing the skepticism on my face she added

"One such demon agent had arrived couple of years ago in the kingdom of Sibar. He exhibited super natural powers. He could kill people by just pointing his finger at them. He seemed to be able to communicate with others without talking. His brutal rule over Sibar has changed the society within few years. According to his preaching, there is only one god - his god. Those who refused to adopt his belief and continued to worship our ancient gods - he had them imprisoned and in some cases killed. He decreed that women were inferior to men. All the women under his rule were to be subservient to men. Free women are supposed to be cloaked head to toe in black veils in presence of men other than their immediate family. If they exhibit even remote rebellion or desire they are deemed unworthy of their freedom. They are enslaved as property. The slaves - almost exclusively women - are treated not much better than how Goblins treat females here. Except it is much worse. Goblins have no sexual interests in humans. Whereas these poor woman are subjugated to sexual slavery as well. There is a rumor that they even sell their women to Goblins."

"For years we were waiting for the angels to show up. But when I met you, I knew you are the angel from prophecy - the chosen one" she said reverently smiling at me.

A worried look had then plastered over her face as she confessed "I am so sorry Chosen One, but you will have to go through multiple trials and tribulations before you fulfill your destiny and free us of this darkness"

I did not know what to say. These poor innocent people were hoping for a miracle. My mind wandered to the concrete evidence she had given about the agent of evil - now the king of Sibar. I wondered if that might be the Musly agent Roger had mentioned during my briefing earlier. His arrival did fit with the timeline. And all his miracles might just be the Musly technology at play. Heck, even I had managed to convince these naive folks by using a simple lighter. I was trying to recall the famous writer who had quoted "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic!"

I padded her shoulder and requested "Please call me Gabby". I had to smile when both said in unison "As you command Chosen One"

Gorsk loud cackle had brought me out of my reverie. He said derisively "You humans and your beliefs. I admit that you have some very impressive powers which I cannot comprehend. However, as I told you earlier, our Gods are supreme. They have blessed us with this land. Your kind was sent here to serve us.. errrmmm not you Gabby - you are special but..". He was cut short by a hard slap on his head from Anj. I had to stop Anj from harming Gorsk further.

We continued our journey silently. Each member of our small party in their own thoughts. I was wondering about the Musly agent, about Isabella's daughter and some kind of plan to get to the Crystals. I was wondering what kind of defenses the Goblin village may have. What tactics I could employ to rescue Isabella's daughter and get on with the next part of journey to get the dilithium crystals. I was trying to figure out what I would do to convince the shaman to help me. I was aware that the villagers may not be eager to help a human female. From what I had seen so far, the Goblins viewed human as less than sentient or rather less than themselves. I had only one data point - Gorsk - which itself was unreliable. But if I had to go by what Gorsk had told me, the Goblins thought of human - women in particular - as gift from their God. I was sure that the villagers would not respect a free human female. In fact they would view her as a trophy from their god to be captured and tamed. I was confident that I could take at the least 15 to 20 of these Goblins at a time given our GC training, my experience and the augmented enhancements in my body. However, I had no clue how big the village was and how many of them I would need to subdue before they gave up. They might be able to overwhelm me due to sheer numbers.

12