All Comments on 'IA: Gabby in heat?'

by rose362436

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Like this series especially the World Building. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Keep up the good work. I hope we get to Gabby's training soon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the buildup. Waiting Ari and Gabby to work together to complete the mission and have many more.

rose362436rose3624367 months agoAuthor

I am glad you liked it. Since you have posted comments anonymously I cannot thank you by name - but thanks. It's always a pleasure to know that you all are enjoying the story as much as I did in my head :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story! Hope it continues for a long time :)

TanukiTanuki6 months ago

Story is getting really hot! I want to know what the fruit does, and why Gabby is so turned on. But take your time since it's a great story.

rose362436rose3624366 months agoAuthor

Hello Tanuki,

I am so honored and thrilled that you liked my story. Your "Agent in distress" story was an inspiration for my stories. Thank you so much. Hope you continue that series. It really got me going:)

Thanks

Rose

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

Slave traders slave hunters as old as human beings are ….. and gorski explained it simple to the fact, the same fact we humans have handled other beings and the planet earth as well, enslaved or abused ….. and here we have a different kind of reversed version ….. again the question why you are having just female ponies and no male ones

✨✨✨✨✨🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴💝

Mynt_ElevenMynt_Elevenabout 2 months ago

A wonderful entry into this series. I like the buildup of things. The goblins seem such a devious bunch, and Gabby is far too confident.

I’m excited for the next chapter. Well done.

rose362436rose362436about 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks @Mynt_Eleven. I have published latest chapter. Let me know your thoughts.

I enjoy your stories too - when is the next one coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrose362436@rose362436
** Apr 2024 ** Revision to my first published story "IA: Ari Finds Gabby - a Ponygirl?" was rejected. Not sure why. All I did was fix a few grammar issues. Not sure what I missed. Anyway, I will try again. ** Mar 2024 ** Next chapter has been published. Do let me know your t...