IA: Gabby in heat?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I thought about it, the more it became clear that, I needed two things - A> Get more info on what's may lay ahead B> Find a way to convince the Goblins to help me without engaging them in a fight.

I knew that we still had about 2 days before we came near the Goblin village, so the second part of my plan could wait. I needed info now.

It was getting hot and humid as the Sun rose in the sky. It was almost noon when I could see that Gorsk needed a break. His breathing had become labored. I was guessing he was not used to walk this long rather used to letting his human ponies do that work for him. His limping had become more pronounced and was now dragging his left feet as he walked. If he was acting, he definitely was a good actor but I did not think so. He had not complained after his initial suggestion of letting him ride on Isabella's back. I was guessing his pride kept him going. The fact that we had been climbing up a tall hill was not helping either.

As we were walking up the incline, I heard a crack and gasp from Gorsk. He had slipped on the slope and would have definitely fallen in the ravine below but for Anj trying desperately to hold on to the leash attached to the rope tied to his neck. The rope was slipping from her hand and if she pulled it harder, it would defintely choke him. I swiftly went to the edge, grasped his bound hands and pulled him. Isabella had mentioned that even though the Goblins were small, they were almost as strong as humans. She had also mentioned that they weighed about as much half of adult human female. She should know - she had been carrying these Goblins on her back for a long time now.

I set Gorsk on the ground. He was gasping for air and panting. I let him calm down and removed the rope around his neck and the leash "don't think he is going to go anywhere anytime soon" I told Anj. He thanked me as I fed him water. Anj whispered to me "You are strong! You lifted him as if he did not weigh anything.". Gorsk must have heard it as he smiled weakly, thanking me "You saved my life Gabbby. You are very strong and agile for one so short. Not even my duchess would have lifted me so easily". I just nodded and smiled, letting his use of Isabella's pony name slide for now. I did not consider myself to be short at all but then I realized that to him I must appear shorter than the other humans he must be used to. Anj and Isabella were easily a head taller than me. Gorsk trudged along.

After a while, I noticed that Isabella hadn't even broken a sweat. Figured as much. Poor girl had been used as a pony for who knew how long. She was in excellent condition. Anj looked a little exhausted but she could have gone the entire day without rest. As to myself, this was nothing as compared to what GC makes us do during our training. The fact that Ayers gravity was bit lower than earth standard didn't hurt either. The data on my neural array indicated that I could continue like this for three more days straight without the need to rest. The fresh natural air - which had higher Oxygen than standard - was invigorating. The natural beauty from this vantage point was breath taking. We had encountered a few wild boars but nothing dangerous thus far.

I was also glad that my earlier issue with my own arousal had not reared it's ugly head again. I had tasked the neural array to diagnose why I may have faced that issue earlier, but it had come back with nothing. That was a disappointment. I did not want to be in a fight with these Goblins to be distracted by my own body. I also recalled Meredith's warning about eating and drinking extra to ensure that the nanobots wouldn't go dormant. My neural array was telling me that I was running low on calories for the nanobots to function.

As we approached a flat clearing on the slope we were climbing, I asked everyone to stop. We all sat under a huge tree canopy. There were few dark clouds in the sky but the Sun was still beating down on us. The tree provided good shade and a nice place to rest for a while. The heat and humidity was quickly becoming brutal and suffocating.

I sat next to Gorsk and looked at his left leg. It was swollen. I wanted to keep my act of a demigod. So, making sure no one was watching, I took a fast acting anti-inflammatory tablet from the pouch on my belt and crushed it. I added it to the food I was going to offer Gorsk. I knew it took about five minutes on a human so I was guessing it would take less time on Goblin who was almost half of our size. As he was completing his meal, I touched his swollen foot gently, mumbling something - all an act on my part while telling him "Looks like your leg is pretty swollen. Let me see if I can fix it" He looked dubiously at me but did not offer any resistance. I pressed my palm on his foot and started reciting a nursery rhyme in a barely audible voice. To him it looked like I was chanting some magic. After about a minute, I could feel that his swelling had subsided considerable. I removed my palm "there you go. All good to go" I told him.

"You... you healed me. How...." Gorsk's voice was filled with wonder and confusion again. "How did you do that? This is... incredible. I just... I just..." Gorsk was struggling to find the words to express what he was feeling, but he was clearly beginning to see that I could really do the things I was supposed to do as a God's angel. I could see that he was almost convinced.

Anj pulled me away from Gorsk. "Chosen one.. arrrr.. sorry I mean Gabby, why are you helping the Gobby? He does not deserve anything from us. I do not mean to question your divine decision but I am confused"

I had not anticipated this reaction from Anj. But I knew where she was coming from. I just played along. I took her palms in mine and smiled at her. "You are right... he did not deserve that. Honestly he doesn't deserve any help from us. Yes, he is a terrible and wicked creature, but I believe we could win him over with kindness, no matter how undeserving he may be of it." I answered Anj with solemnity, looking up at the sky for more effect.

That had a desired effect on both Anj and Isabella. They looked at me with veneration and admiration. I continued to nibble on the fruit. It was so deliciously sweet and mouthwatering - did I say that it was almost addictive?

I decided now was the right time to gather more information from Gorsk about what lay ahead. Luckily Anj and Isabella had wandered away, presumably to relive themselves. I moved closer to Gorsk. He looked at me wearily.

"You have seen my powers. Are you convinced now that I am the chosen one? the avenging angel?" I asked him.

He seemed to hesitate for a second before he answered me "I.. mmm.. I don't know. You are powerful but our God... What are you planning to do?"

I realized that I was taking a wrong approach. I needed him to be on my side. I patted his back "It's ok Gorsk. I have no fight with your God. I just want to meet him to discuss why he would want to enslave sentient beings. How would you feel if your wife, daughter or sister were used as mere animals by human?"

He seemed a bit relived by my question which was surprising. But then he went on "You do not understand. Goblins cannot go near horses or other animals you humans domesticate - for example cows. We cannot use them - however, we can and do tame humans to for our use. We don't have a choice. We won't survive or prosper without them. Imagine if your kind cannot use horses. Oh you may survive but there won't be any progress. You think of us a cruel and sadistic, but for us it's just way of life, a way to survive and prosper. We care for our humans. We do not treat them any more cruelly than you treat your horses".

He continued in earnest

"I can understand your need to help human but if you take away our only source of transport, we would not be able to compete with other humans, Orcs or Elfs. Our entire society would collapse back to the era before we started domesticating humans. So we are thankful to our God who gave us the wisdom to use human ponies. Human animals serve us in multiple ways. Even though they are way slower than wargs, due to their stamina and load carrying capacity they are used as beast of burden. Due their loyalty, once they are tamed, we use them as our trusted companion. I saw the way your fought. Although you are a bit shorter you can easily carry a Goblin on your back. Our young ones who are fed on human milk are less susceptible to diseases, so they are used for their milk. You do not seem to have udders suitable for milking."

I was taken aback at these honest but factual words from Gorsk, especially the last one. He had coldly appraised me like one would appraise an animal they wanted to buy. My nipples were tingling slightly, and even worse, I felt almost a soft burning between my legs. I tried closing my thighs, but it made no difference. I was worried, was it Gorsk's words that were causing this or something else. Before I could respond to his outrageous statement and the implications that my breasts were on a smaller side, he sniffed.

"You seem to be in heat again" he stated in a matter of fact tone.

I tried to clamp down on my untimely arousal. I realized I was going off topic. My mission was to get to the crystals. Yes, I would love to help the humans of this world but my primary goal was to get the crystals. Completely ignoring his previous statement as if I had not heard it I got to the point

"You said the Shaman has met your God. You think he would take me to meet your God or would I have to force him?" as I noticed Anj and Isabella returning. They sat next to us but did not interject. Strangely Isabella was naked again. I cocked an eyebrow at her and asked "What happened to the dress you were wearing". She chewed her nails, looking down at the ground. Anj answered on her behalf "Aunt Bella said that the dress was itching her all over". I was perplexed but before I could ask any more Gork chimed in. "That is normal. Once they are tamed, they do not want to wear anything. They fidget and trouble us a lot even in winter when it is snowing".

He looked troubled as he answered my earlier question to him "I am not sure Red.. urhmmm sorry Gabby. Our shaman is old an wily. Although you killed my friend, you saved my life. At the minimum, I owe you the truth. The reality is that no Goblin will take you to meet our God. No free person other than a Goblin would ever be allowed inside the city. However, if you were a pony girl, you would be considered an animal and thus could pass through."

"I know you plan to free duchess and her foal. I am not happy that you are taking away my property..."

I cut him "Why do you insist on calling her duchess? She has a name you know"

"Well, first I do no know her human name and second, we don't usually care. Animals are named by their owners. I want to help you, but I cannot if that will demolish all we have accomplished so far." he replied. "You think we are vile creatures and I guess from your point of view we must come across as such. Do ask duchess how much I cared for her."

I was at a loss for words. I had managed to squash the arousal I was feeling at least for now. I was raking my brain to come up with a solution to this conundrum. The whole social structure of the Goblins was based on using humans. I could not change that just on my own. Perhaps I could as GC to intervene. In the meanwhile, I had operate within my mission parameter. That did not mean I would not try to help as many as I could. With this in mind I responded

"Tell me Gorsk, you consider Isabella - or duchess as you call her - to be your property. Property has a price. What is the price for her and her baby freedom?"

Gorsk gave a pained look "I would not sell her - she's too dear to me. She has part of our family, our prized pet. My kids love her. They would be devastated if I tell them that I sold her. She likes them too. Even after so much time, she can be willful or feisty when she has her mind set on something but she is very docile and amiable around my kids. Given how I am all tied up and the fact that you have already freed her, it does not matter. As to her foal... Although my foot is healed, I don't think I can walk at your brisk pace for days on end. I will let it go if you agree to let me ride on your back till the village. I would have asked duchess to carry me but I know you would refuse." he said deviously with a glint in his eyes.

I thought through the offer, trying to reach a decision about what I should do. On one hand, having some strange Goblin riding on my back was definitely uncomfortable and awkward. I was not too eager to be used as a mount. On the other hand, it would make things a lot easier and faster...I was not sure. Finally I made up my mind and gave Gorsk my answer.

===============================================================================

To be continued...

12