All Comments on 'Ian and Wes Pt. 03'

by Gar28

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would have been perfect without the condom.

Dylthompson840Dylthompson840over 3 years ago

There’s gotta be more! Is this actually the end?

1moeannie1moeannieover 3 years ago

Wow. A beautifully hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome story

It's really a well written and interesting story and it would be great to read more about how it goes for boys after they finish the high school. Do they go to the same college together and so on.

HHYagamiHHYagamiover 3 years ago

Surprised by the abrupt ending, never saw it coming so early. But I'm gonna say, it's a good decision. It's better to come to a conclusion while the story is still fresh.

You have talent indeed, if you'll write some other stories in the future I will be glad to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved this story! So sweet and sexy!

Ninalove25Ninalove25over 3 years ago

I could cry, this was so wonderful. Would you think about potentially revisiting their story further down the line? Maybe when they’re out of college or something. You’re a very gifted author. Thank you for such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please keep writing more

Loved your writing. Please give us more of your talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abrupt ending

So that ended fast. Will there be more? This was a great story full of love, respect and hot sex. I figured it would go on longer. What happened after the HoCo dance? More about their senior years, prom, college plans, etc. Was there different sides to their dynamic. Since Wes was always ready to reciprocate, suck, swallow, etc. - did he ever bottom and give them a chance to be vers and play different roles? Was Wes openly gay before? How did he come out? What was his sexual history? So much more to learn about each and them as a couple in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another beautiful story!

This cannot be the end. Please. These two young men LOVE each other -- they have said it to each other. There is a great respect between them, and neither does anything to hurt the other, in fact Wes takes great care to prepare Ian for his loss of virginity, unwilling to hurt him or press him beyond his willingness to participate.

Love their lovemaking, the descriptions. The manly chest on Wes -- that chest hair will only multiply and thicken with age. Love his hairy legs and thighs, and arms and abs, and crotch, and that cock -- what a walking sex machine.

Also interesting that Wes has returned to town, and Ian makes his friendship -- even remembers him from before -- and falls for him. See how little things we might not count as important become very significant. Loved their attendance at homecoming. Prom will be a great event too.

Please take these two young men further in the love they share. LOVE is so grand! These to are connected at the heart, and when they flood each others' mouths or asses with their cum, that love shines!

RikAlAdRikAlAdover 3 years ago
Wonderful, warm, and beautifully hopeful

Please write more. This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

Thank you so much for sharing your story - wonderful characters, realistic setting and great writing. It's good that they have a bit of a fight towards the end. Relationships always have their challenges! Please write more, ideally about Wes and Ian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really outstanding story

This was an incredibly engaging story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you continue to write!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 3 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Thanks for sharing!

AlexpaulAlexpaulover 3 years ago

Yes worth the wait and got me bricked AF

Trav2BDCTrav2BDCover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great story. I want more of their storyline. They are so good together.

filovebugfilovebugover 3 years ago
Great story

I know you said this was the end, but I’d really like to know what happens after this in their relationship. Is there any chance you could write an epilogue or something? I’m really enjoying reading about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Great ending, though I could read more about these two. Thanks so much and keep writing.

loverofbksloverofbksover 3 years ago

Just when I started pouting about not being able to find any good stories...what do you know I find 3 amazing ass stories that have my pussy dripping!!! Please keep writing and sharing your stories.

iecummingiecummingover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for a great story. It was fun to read and got me super hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want more

Such a great story!! I want to read more about them. I fell like it's just getting started but if not, I'm looking forward to your next one. Loved it

letsquirtletsquirtover 3 years ago

Just absolutely awesome! Thank you for this enchanting piece of work.

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago
Perfect

Thank you, brilliant, just brilliant.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
YES!

This is great. I feel I know Ian and Wes and grateful they are in love. I could picture every person and scene vividly. You are a wonderful story teller. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I fucking loved it! The whole thing. I loved the characters the story everything. Great Job, thanks!👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You literally made me cry man, lol. I loved it.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 2 years ago

This is a great story I do not know why it took me so long to look at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

I love the humor in your marvelous writing. Ian and Wes fit so beautifully together. I’d gladly read more of their adventures in College and beyond.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

I laughed at "Jared's girlfriend/friend/hookup/I-have-no-idea Lindsay," 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous