All Comments on 'Ian and Wes Pt. 04'

by Gar28

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Talking about a cliffhanger...

The ending of this chapter has me on the edge of my seat. Please don’t wait too long releasing the next chapter.NGX

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

OMG please don't keep us waiting.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Ah oh

Oh boy! Ian got some explaining to do and Brian about to get his ass whipped lol.

Dylthompson840Dylthompson840over 3 years ago

Loving this so much! Great character development, and of course; hot, hot, hot scenes

one11one11over 3 years ago
Love this story!

The character development is amazing. I hope you don't make us wait too long for the next installment of Ian and Wes.

VirgoRN917VirgoRN917over 3 years ago

Please, please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an ending

Can’t wait to see where this story goes from here! I love that you continued to tell the story of Ian and Wes and gave us Wes’ POV. I was surprised that I disliked Wes more in this chapter than I did before. From Ian’s POV, Wes was this dream man that treated him with respect and love, albeit a bit aggressive and controlling at times. But from Wes’ POV, he is quite flawed. He came across as much more arrogant than I had realized. And his checkered sexual past was off-putting. Not just that he had lots of meaningless partners, but that he was so selfish and careless about them. His stance on no bottoming also made him seem too rigid and controlling and like that was too unmasculine for him to ever do. He was a very different person and not nearly as likable. He said he wanted to be the person Ian thought he was and I hope he can be that person too. I liked this chapter since it added more depth to Wes but can’t shake that he was a much worse person before Ian. I hope two things in the next chapter: 1) Wes’ jealousy doesn’t cause something bad to happen, and 2) Ian isn’t naive enough to be blind to Brian’s manipulations and ends up hurting himself or Wes. Kudos to you for keeping this story going and continuing with two fascinating characters we can’t wait to hear more about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

I love this story, but found myself disliking Wes off and on. Sometimes he seems so sweet, but not into the overly-cocky self-description. And while I think Ian should have been more sensitive to Wes's perception of Brian (and connection to the bracelet), it still seems like an extreme overreaction. Would you (or could you even?) really wear a leather bracelet at a swim meet anyway? It seems based on what we know of Ian, the next moment would be him picking it up to put in his bag...but Wes has already stormed out? Silly. Please nothing contrived like Wes cheating on Ian based on this "huge disrespect". I've seen too many stories on this site create drama from nothing and go downhill.

JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

Wow.. Great Chapter!

It looks like trouble in paradise! I was happy to see this unexpected 4th chapter! In my opinion it was the best one so far. It was good to see things from Wes point of view and learn so much more about who he actually is underneath that masculine gorgeous body! I don't think Ian knows him as well as he thinks he does quite yet! Even more it feels like Wes may be having to come to terms with some things about himself!

Things just got real! Wes might just have some buried insecurities or skeletons in his closet after all! Maybe he is not quite as confident a guy as he tries so hard to project to others! He has seemed kind of phony and a bit to full of himself most of the journey to me! And it bothered me that Ian cowered down to him, allowed him to be disrespectful, and come across as better than those around him. The cocky, arrogant, big dicked, stunning muscle jock just might not be as together as he seems! I think Ian is causing him to look harder at the person he actually is! He has definitely got him a bit off balance at this point!!

I did not enjoy discovering what an slutty, unfeeling, big dicked jerk Wes was sexually before getting with Ian! Maybe he needed to be taken down a couple of notches, and Ian seems to have just accomplished that without even realizing it!

These two are so hot and exciting together, I hope they can get past this huge misunderstanding (at least I hope that is all it ends up being) and come out the other side even closer and better together as a loving couple!

I'd love to see Brian get his Ass kicked for fucking around with this relationship, because it is intentional! But I doubt Ian would forgive Wes if it were to happen!

I find it strange that Ian would not make sure to remove the bracelet himself and secure it someplace safe, or at least handle it with much more care than allowing Brian to just pitch it in a corner! Maybe it does not mean the same thing to Ian it means to Wes! But it certainly should!

Instead of running away like a jealous little girl, Wes should have been a man, gone and retrieved the bracelet and maybe not given it back to him for a time! I can't picture Ian having any kind of feelings or interest in Brian other than friendship, but there is something going on that does not make sense! He is obviously in denial that Brian does not have some kind of interest in him in more than just a friend way, or maybe he just enjoys causing trouble between Ian and Wes! He is definitely up to no good! The green monster has reared its ugly face with Wes! I think the cocky self assured Wes maybe is not as completely secure as he likes to put on! Interesting development for sure! Great chapter... Please don't keep us waiting to long with this cliffhanger!

loverofbksloverofbksover 3 years ago

No!!!!! Ian, how could you...lol I love this series. I can't wait to see how much ass kissing 💋 Ian has to do to fix this. 🤦‍♀️

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago
Love Wes

Hearing Wes’ take on them is an unexpected and welcomed surprise thank you 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The boys are back

Thank you Gar28. I wasn't expecting this. Nice surprise. Keep writing, please.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

So much power and passion in Wes' voice. Incredibly written. Damn...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous