Ian and Wes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He giggled and turned to look at me, "Interesting choice of words...."

I just stared at him, trying to understand the meaning of his words. I knew there was something I was missing here, but just couldn't put my finger on it. "Okay...." My eyebrows scrunched together and I scratched my chin, determined to figure out his little secret.

He slipped his hands into my front pockets. I quickly lost my train of thought as I felt his fingertips inch closer to my groin.

Just another inch or two towards center....

The bell rang. "See you in Bio!" He called out as he rushed away. I noticed he seemed to have a little extra pep in his step. My jeans felt heavier or tighter somehow. Must be the tent forming at my crotch from his little teasing game.

He was gonna drive me fucking crazy.

I was halfway through my European History class when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

Ian: Did you solve the mystery yet?

Me: No. You're killing me here.

Ian: LOL. Seriously? So much for situational awareness...

I cursed him under my breath.

Ian: I was gonna spell it out for you but I've decided I wanna see your face when you get it.

I couldn't even respond at that point. The curiosity was eating away at me, but I was at a complete loss.

I beat him to AP Bio as usual. I sat in the seat next to his, a spot I'd occupied since we first officially got together near the beginning of the term. He walked in slowly, a self-satisfied smirk resting on his lips.

I couldn't help but smile at the mischief in his eyes. I liked him like this. I reached over to pull out the chair to allow him to sit next to me.

I turned to him, eyebrow raised. His cheeks flushed a cute pink.

Mrs. Smith started class before I had a chance to say anything. I sighed and turned my attention to the front of the room.

Towards the end of class, I felt something nudge my elbow. Looking over, I saw Ian subtly passing me a handwritten note.

Check your pocket.

I looked back at him confused and reached for my back pocket. Empty.

I tried the other. Just my phone.

Ian rolled those beautiful eyes in exasperation and nodded his head towards my lap.

Front pockets. Oh. Duh.

I stealthily reached my left hand to my left front pocket and froze when I felt something. There was a piece of paper and something else. Something firm but soft and maybe the size of a roll of quarters but bigger at the end. Honestly, I have no idea how he fucking Houdini'd that in there without me noticing.

I pulled the paper slowly from my pocket to avoid making noise.

It might be small, but last night it managed to hit the right spot. Kinda hoping something bigger and more real might be able to show me what I've been missing.... PS don't worry its clean.

No way. No fucking way.

I reached into my pocket again. My eyes were looking at the front of the room but I wasn't seeing a goddamn thing. I rolled the somewhat cylindrical, somewhat curvy piece of silicone in my hand, still concealed in my jeans.

I'd been walking around all morning with Ian's butt plug in my pocket.

A plug that had made him cum less than 24 hours ago.

My brain exploded.

Oh fuck.

I started to sweat. Is it hot in here?

I'm sure my eyes were wild as I looked back to him. I mouthed to him, "How?!"

He smirked at me and fluttered his dark blond eyelashes mock-innocently.

Yeah right, this boy was definitely NOT innocent.

It took everything I had not to drag his ass out of there right in the middle of class. Once I noticed it (yeah, I know, I have no fucking clue how I didn't notice it before), it was all I could think about. I pictured his tight ass swallowing that plug. I imagined the bump of it brushing against his prostate.

My fingers itched to open him up manually. To show him that the silicone couldn't hold a candle to yours truly.

Let me say now that I love that he's open to toys. I was pleasantly surprised to know he has quite a few that he's acquired over the years (thank god for online shopping!). But no toy-- NO toy-- could ever take the place of a real, hard dick.

I'd take the opportunity to remind him of that simple fact every damn day if I have to.

And you'd never once hear me complain.

The bell rang and I grabbed Ian's arm rougher than I intended.

"Hey where's the fire!?" I heard him shout at me.

I glared at him hotly and didn't respond.

His cheeks flushed pink and his eyes got wide as he followed me out of the classroom, through the hall, and over to my Jeep near the back of the student parking lot. Lunch period is barely 30 minutes so everyone stays on campus for it. There was no one else in sight. I knew that no one else would even be in the parking lot until closer to the end of the school day.

I opened the back door of the Jeep and practically shoved him onto the seat. I pounced into the vehicle and slammed the door behind me. He laid down on the backseat, staring up at me with a mixture of lust, excitement, and just a hint of fear.

Perfect.

My eyes tracked down his body, starting at his now-disheveled blond hair to his handsome face to his graceful but built body. Now that soccer was over and swimming season was picking up, his arms and back were getting much more definition. His upper body formed that perfect "V" that looks so hot on a guy.

His dick was also visibly hardening in his jeans. I was savoring every second of the view.

Damn he was sexy.

I snapped my eyes back up to meet his. "Tell me, Ian. How big is my dick?"

He blinked, clearly not expecting the question. He cleared his throat, "Uh... um... I... Eig-Eight inches? I think?"

I smiled condescendingly, "Mm... And... thick too, yeah?" I swiped a lock of hair from his forehead, knowing exactly what that would do to him.

His blush deepened, "Yeah. Yeah, it's real thick..." He closed his eyes as I continued to run my fingers through his hair.

"Ah, ah. Eyes on me." I scolded lightly as I moved my hand to gently pat the side of his face. His eyes opened quickly and stared into mine.

I shifted his legs so I was kneeling between his spread thighs, "And this cock," I thrusted sharply into his clothed pelvis. He gasped loudly. I continued on, "This cock serves you well, doesn't it?"

"Oh fuck yeah, Wes! Fuck. Yes, your cock is so good to me!"

I love it when the dirty talk starts flowing from those sweet, innocent-looking lips.

"So tell me why you think this LITTLE, sad, tiny excuse for a toy," I pulled the silicone plug from my pocket and shoved it next to his face, making my point about its size. "How could you EVER think this PUNY thing could EVER replace my cock in your hole?" I thrust against hips once again, my erection clearing straining behind the fabric between us.

Ian bit his lip and the fire behind his eyes practically made them glow. "It can't! I'm just... ah, I'm just so empty without your dick to fill me up!"

I unbuckled his pants quickly and pulled his jeans roughly down to his knees. I took his delicious dick into my mouth the moment it was free. He was dripping wet.

I watched his face contort with pleasure as I licked up and down his shaft. His precum was so sweet. I'm not sure what the hell he eats but I might have to start taking notes for myself. I kept my eyes on his blissed-out face as I reached discreetly into the center console between the front seats of the Jeep. Inside, my fingers found what I was looking for.

A travel-sized bottle of lube.

You know, for emergencies.

One look at Ian in his sex-crazed state and yeah, this was definitely an emergency.

Luckily Ian was too blissed-out to notice what I was up to. I kept my mouth suctioned on his rock hard prick and squeezed some of the lube onto one of my fingers. I reached down to his asshole and began working the muscle open. It was kind of incredible how quickly he was catching on to relaxing his sphincter. I reached down again and applied more of the lube, getting my boy nice and wet.

"Fuck baby, I'm so close! Come on, fuck me please before I bust in your mouth! Please!" He begged hoarsely.

I increased the speed of my mouth and lashed the spot under the tip of his head with my tongue. I could tell he was just on the edge.

"Wes! Baby! Please! Fuck me!"

I slammed the now very well-lubricated plug deep into his tight ass.

He howled loudly as the cum burst from his cockhead. I swallowed his load and kept my mouth vacuumed on his dick, letting him ride the wave of his orgasm. I kept my position until his hips stopped bucking. After a couple extra courtesy licks to the tip of his cock, I let his deflating meat fall from my lips.

He shivered.

I tapped lightly once, twice, at the base of the butt plug now placed securely between his luscious ass cheeks.

He jumped. So did his dick.

I pulled his jeans and boxers back up over his hips while he caught his breath. He caught my eye as I zipped and buttoned him back into his clothes.

"You know I'm not gonna have a chance to take this out until the end of the day," he said solemnly.

I winked at him, "Call it divine inspiration."

He laughed heartily then sat up, reaching for my crotch.

I quickly checked my watch and groaned, "You know I hate to say this, but I think we're out of time for now." I knew he had a calculus test coming up that afternoon. I couldn't risk him being late for that.

But I'm also not above making him take the test with a plug shoved in his ass.

They say it's a line thin between good and evil.

He made a disappointed sound and looked over at me. I swear he was actually giving me puppy dog eyes, trying to convince me to let him suck my cock.

I've said it before and I know I'll say it a thousand times—I'm the luckiest son-of-a-bitch in the world.

I kissed him hard and reached behind me to open the door. I had to get us moving or we'd never leave that backseat. "Don't worry, I'm sure you can think of a way to repay me," I said softly as I helped him dismount the Jeep.

His eyelids fluttered as he stepped down onto the pavement. The plug must've adjusted slightly at the movement.

I chuckled, "Oh c'mon, McNair. You can handle that teeny tiny thing, can't you?" I challenged as he walked back towards the school. Ian's steps were a bit slower, a bit more careful.

"Oh I can handle it alright," Ian said tightly. "It's just the constant reminder of what I'd rather have in its place..." He let out a soft sigh before waiving to our friend Kevin who was now coming into view.

Ian turned to me once again and lowered his voice as he placed his lips against my ear, "Or have you forgotten how hungry my tight little ass is for your big cock?" He ran his tongue quickly along the outside edge of my ear.

And just like that, my blue balls were raging.

Well that fucking backfired.

I stopped dead in my tracks. The blood was flowing straight to my dick and I wasn't sure I'd be able to take another step. Ian jogged (or as close to a jog as he could manage with the plug tucked inside him) up to Kevin. Before going off to his next class he turned back to me with a smirk and ran a graceful hand through his silky blond hair, tugging visibly but subtly at the roots, reminding me of all the times it had been my hand pulling his hair in fits of ecstasy.

A fresh drop of precum leaked from my dick. I was aching from all the teasing.

I replayed the look of ecstasy on his face from the backseat as I worked myself quietly to orgasm in a bathroom stall.

Ian McNair was absolutely going to be the death of me.

***

A few weeks later, the holidays were coming up and I was trying to think of a good gift for Ian. This was a very new problem for me. I'm not sure I'd ever made it past the 5th date before... maybe not even the 4th...

He told me he didn't need anything and that whatever I wanted to get him would be fine. Yeah, not fucking helpful.

Everything that came to mind was either cheesy or lame, or both.

I immediately knew what one of my gifts to him would be. It certainly couldn't be the only gift (that would send the wrong message), but I knew I had to do it. It was honestly something I should've done for him right from the start. I was mentally kicking my own ass for that one.

But the main gift... now that was the hard part. I considered something sports-related, but that felt too easy. Like that's the type of gift your distant aunt gets you because that's the only thing about you that she can remember.

I thought about maybe a trip somewhere, but that was a bit out of my price range. My parents would have gladly loaned me the money, but it was important to me to get Ian something without any help.

It was just a few days before winter break and I still hadn't found anything for Ian. I was mulling over a few options as I walked into the school's weight room, joining near the end of the swim team's conditioning session.

Near the beginning of the season I'd asked the swim coach if it was ok for me to crash the occasional weight lighting session. He didn't mind and said I just had to promise to step in if I saw dangerously bad form from the team since I clearly had experience lifting heavy. Easy enough for me. The football team hadn't made the playoffs so I didn't have a mandatory workout schedule, but it was important to me to keep up my physique. And it was an added bonus that it meant I had extra time with Ian.

He was so busy that it was getting harder and harder for us to make time to see each other. His course load was truly insane this year, let alone the sports seasons. Ian still didn't know what he wanted to do for college, so he told me he wanted to perform well enough to keep as many options open as possible.

I respected that, and I understood that, but it made it damn tough for us to find time to be alone.

Yeah, it was easy for me to say since I had already submitted an early decision application to a relatively prestigious private university with a kick-ass history program. I was still waiting to hear back at that point, but I had my back-up applications close to finished just in case my first choice didn't pan out. It certainly helped that I knew exactly what I wanted to study—a double major in history and education. Applying early decision was pretty much a no-brainer.

Ian wasn't so lucky. His curse was being really good at a lot of different things—but he wasn't great at any one thing in particular. I wished there was something I could do to help him make the choice, but he was determined to give his all in each subject then just see what he did best at or what he liked the most. It was a solid, methodical plan. But it was time-consuming as hell for him.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but up to this point, I'd been fucking on a pretty regular basis for the last couple years. With Ian's current schedule, it had been a while since our last encounter. I understand that there are more important things in life, but I gotta be honest, I wasn't particularly pleased with how things were drying up in that department. A guy's got needs.

And the worst part was, I knew Ian was feeling those needs just as bad as I was. Phone sex and dick pics can only get you so far.

We were both increasingly sexually frustrated.

So I waltzed into the weight room that day with a bit of a chip on my shoulder, but overall relieved that I'd get to spend time with my boyfriend.

Ian was over at the squat rack spotting for one of his teammates, Brian. I didn't know Brian very well since Ian didn't hang out with him outside of swim team, but I got an odd vibe from him. He had a mousey-looking face and always seemed tense. Like the first time Ian introduced me to him, Brian acted like a damn caged squirrel or something. The guy wouldn't make eye contact with me and basically ran away after a quick exchange.

Ian didn't notice anything off, so I brushed him off as just a weird fucking dude. I'd be lying if I said I never noticed people acting unusually nervous around me.

Once Brian finished his set and re-racked the weight, Ian looked over and caught my eye as I started warming up near the bench press. He waved with a smile and I gotta be honest, it made my whole day just a little bit brighter.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a big softy for the guy.

I watched him as he moved under the bar to begin his set at the squat rack. The globes of his ass strained the material of his shorts as he sent his hips back on the descent of the squat.

His shorts left little to the imagination. Damn, even if I didn't know what it felt like to sink my cock between his cheeks, I'd still be drooling from the way his ass looked.

It was firm and solid with just the right amount of jiggle. Perfectly round shape from years of working those glutes.

I watched him closely as he came back up. My dick began to stir. I was hoping to catch Ian's gorgeous blue eyes in the mirror again when I saw something else.

I wasn't the only one gawking at my boyfriend's amazing backside. Brian was watching with much more interest than casually spotting. His eyes were fixated on Ian's ass. He looked hungry.

The motherfucker actually licked his lips and moved closer to Ian. Brian met my eye in the mirror and moved his arms a half an inch closer to my boyfriend's body.

Now, listen, I could try to bullshit you here and say that I'm normally not a very jealous guy or whatever, but that'd be a fucking lie. I'm a very competitive person (I'm an only child for christ's sake). I work hard for everything I have, so when I finally get whatever it is that I want, I expect to bask in the full glory of that thing completely undisturbed.

And the same goes for my relationship.

Ian and I couldn't possibly be more Out at school. I've given him more visible hickeys than I can even count at this point. Everyone knows that we're together. Especially fucking Brian.

Ian is also hot. His body is amazing and his face is masculine with just the right touch of pretty-boy softness. He's got these all-American good looks with his piercing blue eyes and dark blond hair. Obviously I realize that other people can also see how sexy he is. I'm not foolish enough to think that no one else can lay eyes on him.

But fucking BRIAN wants to eye-fuck my boyfriend while I'm right there? This scraggly pencil-dick Brian?

Ok so, I haven't seen Brian's dick to verify its size for sure, but he just has that pencil-dick type of vibe, ok?

Hell no. There's no fucking way I'm gonna let this happen.

In that moment, I took Brian's actions as a straight-up challenge.

When Ian finished his set, I wolf-whistled at him to get his attention. His chest was heaving from the effort when he looked over at me. I gestured for him to meet me at the bench press.

He strolled over, leaving Brian looking deserted. Once he got close enough, I slapped Ian's ass in a playful, sports-guy type of way, with just a hint of an unspoken "but actually I'd like to bend you over and make you scream right here."

Ian's subtle shiver let me know that he'd definitely picked up on my hidden subtext.

I couldn't help myself, I grinned smugly at Brian across the room. The glower he shot back at me let me know I'd struck a nerve.

Good.

My little victory got me feeling hot.

I laid back on the bench and looked up at Ian towering above me, spotting me. It wasn't lost on either of us that this position was very similar to the view when his cock is in my mouth. I spent a little more time than necessary getting adjusted. I tilted my head back and took a big sniff right near his balls.

His blue eyes widened and he placed his hand over mine on the bar. "Feeling frisky today?" He asked with an eyebrow raise.

I winked at him and blew him a kiss, "Always."

He rolled his eyes with a laugh, "Down boy. Let's channel that energy into something productive." He smiled warmly at me and I began my reps.