Ian and Wes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nah. Fuck that.

It was still on my mind as I walked into the natatorium to take my seat for the swim meet. As usual, I immediately turned my head to find Ian.

He was in the corner wearing his skimpy little speedo suit, talking in a secretive sort of way with someone. I couldn't tell who it was since the other guy was turned away from me and was wearing a swim cap. Those guys all tend to look the same.

Ian had his arm extended and the other person was doing something... doing something to his wrist. The other person leaned in closer to the side of Ian's face and tilted enough towards me that I saw him.

It was Brian.

And I stood there, unable to do anything but watch as Brian unhooked the bracelet from Ian's wrist and tossed it casually into the corner behind Ian.

I saw red.

The loud slam of a door echoed through the halls as I turned around.

I didn't know where the hell my feet were taking me but I knew I was doing something I had never done before.

I ran the fuck away.