Ian and Wes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved together through the rest of the workout, spotting for each other when necessary. The guy looks amazing working up a sweat. He had a bead of sweat rolling down his neck that I wanted to lick up. He saw me looking quite a few times and I started to get the feeling that he didn't need to do quite so many hip hinge movements with his ass directly in front of me.

Fucking tease.

I tossed my shirt off and rubbed my pecs and abs, pretending to work some soreness out of the muscle.

I combed my fingers through the hair on my chest near my nipples and I heard his breath catch. Ian bit his lip as I worked my hands lower, massaging the muscles of my lower abs, inching closer to my waistband.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it, McNair.

The weight room started to clear out as Ian and I did our post-workout stretches together.

"You said your parents are busy on Saturday, right?" Ian asked casually as he grabbed his foot for a standing quad stretch.

"Yeah. Why, are you free? I thought you had that chem lab report to work on?" I asked, recalling the assignment he'd been agonizing over for the last week. I pulled an arm overhead for a tricep stretch. I noticed his eyes drink in the view of my body.

He smiled at me and switched legs, "I do, but I actually got kind of in the zone last night and got through way more of it than I was expecting. I should be able to finish up the last of it tonight. What do you think about Saturday for a gift exchange?" His expression was expectant.

"Yeah, should work for me," I replied.

Well, shit. Now I really need to figure out his gift.

I was ripped from my thoughts when I heard him ask, "Help me out with hamstrings?" He laid back on the mat on the floor and started to lift one leg up. I laughed gruffly at the obvious trap, but still moved to kneel under his raised leg. I grabbed his ankle and moved my hips closer to his.

"Trying to tempt me with a public fornication charge, huh?" I chuckled down at him at the suggestive position of our bodies.

As I pushed his leg closer to his face, Ian said lowly, "You aren't the only one feeling frisky today." He thrust his hips up at me slightly.

If you didn't know any better, you might have taken that for a small adjustment in the stretch, but I sure as hell knew better.

I grabbed his other ankle quickly and pushed both legs towards Ian's head. I was now nearly laying on top of him as he was folded in half. My pelvis was achingly close to his ass. Ian's eyes darkened and I swear a quiet moan escaped his full lips.

I adjusted my grip to hold both ankles with one hand. I leaned back and smacked his ass firmly, the slap echoing around the now mostly-empty room. This time a slightly louder moan came from Ian.

I leaned down close to his face, my head between his ankles. I planted a short but rough kiss on his mouth. "Saturday. This ass is mine."

Ian gulped and nodded his head vigorously.

I chuckled and moved away from him swiftly, extending a hand to help him up. He laughed with me, his cheeks getting that signature pink color once more.

***

When Ian knocked on my door Saturday evening, it took everything I had not to fuck him right there on the porch. Neighbors be damned.

His blond hair was perfectly tousled as usual and he wore a baby blue v-neck sweater that matched his eyes.

I grabbed a handful of his sweater at his chest and pulled him inside roughly, slamming my mouth onto his. I wouldn't let his mouth separate from mine as we made our way up the stairs and into my bedroom. My tongue never let up. He was here, he was mine, and I knew he wanted me to take him.

I threw him down onto my bed and finally came up for air. He was panting like crazy.

"Whatever's gotten into you, I like it. I really fucking like it," He said quickly, eyeing my body up and down.

"Well don't you know how to make a guy feel special?" I grinned at him. I walked over to my desk and grabbed a small box wrapped with a silver bow on top. I extended it to him and he accepted the present with a shy smile. "Let's see how you feel after you open this," I said cockily.

His fingers moved slowly, meticulously, untying the silver ribbon. I felt like I was gonna jump out of my skin with anticipation. I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

Thankfully, he finally got the ribbon off of the box. He glanced up at me one last time before gently gripping the lid and opening the present. Inside was a folded piece of paper. His eyebrows scrunched together in confusion as he began to unfold it.

The realization must have dawned on him as his eyes scanned down the words. He read aloud, "Negative... Negative.... Negative.... Negative..." He looked back up at me, "That's a lot of negative results..."

I nodded.

"So does this mean...?" He trailed off.

"We don't need anything to separate us anymore," I said slowly. "Not unless you want—"

"I don't! No more condoms!" He cut me off. His face was full of excitement and lust.

"Well ok then!" I laughed as I crawled onto the bed, blanketing his body with my own. My knee slipped between his and I placed a trail of kisses along his jawline.

His excitement reminded me that I had delayed this far too long.

I had to get something off my chest before we really got into it. Something that had been eating away at me since I journeyed down to the clinic the other day for the STD test. Something that needed to be said out loud.

When my lips were on his ear, I whispered sincerely to him, "Baby, I'm sorry. I should have done this sooner. I didn't want to put you at risk, but I wasn't sure what kind of answers I'd get... I mean, I always used a condom except for blowjobs and stuff, but you never know..."

There it was. The awful truth.

I had been too chicken shit to know my status. And my fear had put him, the person I love, at risk.

He shushed me, "Shh, shh, it's ok. Its ok, Wes. I get it. Everybody has a past. Don't worry about it."

I pulled my head away so I could get a good look into his eyes. They were full of love and understanding. In that moment, I wasn't sure I deserved it. I couldn't get the seemingly endless string of sexual partners out of my head. Without knowing it, by being with each of them, I'd jeopardized Ian's health. He trusted me completely and yet I didn't have the balls to get tested earlier. I was supposed to take care of him. The thought had been weighing in the back of my mind and it had been killing me. "I know. It's just... I should've gotten tested before I touched you at all. Even oral's not totally—"

Ian's hands reached up and gripped the sides of my face, stopping my train of thought. He gave me a hard stare before speaking, "Look. I appreciate it, but you don't need to put yourself through all this. I'm a big boy, I've been through sex ed. I knew the risks. We know I'm clean. You got tested, and now we know you're clean. End of story."

He ended his matter-of-fact statement with a matter-of-fact kiss that shut me the hell up.

"I love you. I love you so much," It was all I could say as I continued to plant kisses along his mouth. And neck. And collarbone.

He helped me remove his shirt as well as my own. He hugged me close and I relished the feeling of our bare chests pressing against one another. I reached up and tickled the base of his neck, making him laugh. I moved my body further south, unbuckling his pants.

Soon we were both fully naked and I continued to apply kisses and licks to his body. I traced the ridges of his abs with my tongue, dipping into his navel briefly. I massaged his thighs, tickling closer to his groin. He thrust his hips towards my face, urging me silently to pay attention to his dick.

I had other plans.

I placed my hands near the back of his knees and forced his legs up towards his head, mimicking the position he had been in while stretching in the weight room the other day. He gasped at the quick movement. I kissed the cheeks that were now next to my face. I moved my face closer and closer to his backdoor.

He smelled like soap and the unmistakable scent of Ian McNair. He must've been freshly showered because he was clean as could be.

I was almost disappointed since I love when he gets sweaty for me.

My tongue dove straight into his hole. I felt the tight circular muscle loosen just slightly as Ian began moaning.

"Oh fuck, you're really—you're really doing that!" He moaned in disbelief. "Ah, damn that feels good!"

Yeah, I knew he'd love this.

I laved his rosebud with my tongue like my life depended on it. I pointed the muscle of my tongue and firmly penetrated his asshole with reckless abandon. His hips bucked off the bed and I folded my arms on the back of his legs, further bending him in half. Thankful that I'm strong enough to overpower his thrusts, I continued the assault on his ass. I lapped every centimeter I could reach, coaxing his tunnel to open for me with each lick.

I let the drool flow from my mouth for lubrication as I added one finger, then two. Ian was nearly hysterical.

"OH, WES! FUCK! Yes, yes, baby that feels so fucking good! Yeah baby, yeah. Please give it to me. Oh GOD yes, fill me up!!"

My hand reached for the lube beside my bed and began to prepare my cock. I placed one last kiss on his asshole before sitting up and positioning myself between his now lowered legs.

I couldn't resist teasing him just a bit more though.

"Oh you want filled up, huh?" I asked him. He nodded his head profusely. "Why don't we find that little toy of yours then, huh?" I taunted, referring to the small butt plug I'd placed in him before.

Ian looked devastated, "NO! I need you! I need bigger. Please, Wes, baby, please give me your cock!"

"Oh, you mean this cock?" I rubbed my erection along his crack, feeling his slippery hole slide quickly past my now-slippery cockhead.

"Yes!! Please! YES! C'mon ple—"

He stopped mid-thought as I swiftly pushed just the tip of my dick into his tight ring.

It was fucking amazing. I slid my dick deeper into his hungry ass and it was like nothing I'd experienced before. With each new inch I was flooded with an overwhelming sensation of heat and stimulation. His ass was so goddamn tight, I couldn't even think straight.

It felt like I was discovering a symphony of new nerve endings on my dick that were previously numbed by the condom.

With every thrust, I was getting deeper and deeper inside of him. No more barriers. Nothing between us. Just me and Ian and the most perfect feeling of his body sheathing my own. It was a mind-blowingly perfect fit.

Each stroke was me thanking him for giving me this gift. Each push of my hips was cementing our undeniable connection. Each moan from his lips was the confirmation that I was successfully worshipping my lover.

"OOH right there, oh right fucking there!"

"Yeah, you feel this dick?? Filling you up?! Fucking claiming this ass?!" I yelled roughly.

"YES! Claim me, Wes! Ungh, claim this ass!" Ian had a hand wrapped around his own cock, stroking it quickly to match the speed of my thrusts.

I reached up and grabbed a section of his hair firmly, "You're MINE! You gonna take it, baby?"

His body started to tense and I could tell he was dangerously close to the edge. I was seconds away from my own release, and it already felt like this would be one to remember. My balls were aching to pump into him.

"You gonna take my fucking load, Ian? You want my fucking cum inside you?!" I was a complete animal now with a singular goal in mind.

"Fuck yes!! Cum inside me, baby. Cum inside my ass! Give it to me! AH FUCK--!" Ian's shouting turned to a silent scream as the cum shot from his dick and painted his chin, then neck, then chest.

It was one of the biggest loads I'd ever seen from him.

And it was all I needed to push me over the edge to my own orgasm. Cum gushed out of my dick and straight onto Ian's inner walls. I relentlessly pumped my hips over and over as the spurts continued for what felt like ages.

Finally the spasms stopped and I rolled beside Ian, chest heaving to return breath to my lungs.

After a few minutes of catching his own breath, Ian started, "That was—"

"Fucking incredible," I finished for him. Even those words couldn't do it justice.

The feeling on my cock had been amazing, but the connection I felt to Ian was brought to a whole new level. I never expected that removing a thin piece of latex would have such an impact, but it absolutely changed everything.

I'd never felt so close to anyone in my life.

I reached down and grabbed his hand, rubbing his thumb with my own. I felt his lips on my cheek and heard him whisper, "I love you."

I turned to look at him and whispered back, "And I love you."

After we showered and returned to our clothes, I guided Ian back downstairs for the homemade lasagna that I'd had patiently warming in the oven. Even before Ian arrived, I knew there wasn't a chance in hell that we'd do anything but fuck immediately, so I was sure to make something that could sit and wait for us. I picked up a few cooking skills while fending for myself since my parents worked so much.

I thought the lasagna was pretty damn good if I do say so myself, but it gave my caveman brain a hell of a pat on the back to watch Ian enjoy the food I'd made for him.

Ian brought some Christmas cookies that he'd made together with his mom and sister. He joked that he'd been forced into baking and decorating against his will, but I knew how important his family was to him. He'd do just about anything for them, even if he had to offer a smartass remark or two along the way. Ian had jokingly referred to himself as the "man of the house" a few times before, but it was obvious that he took that job seriously.

I kissed him again as he attempted to explain why the reindeer-shaped cookie was missing half of its antlers. I placed another small gift box on the table and slid it towards him.

"Seriously?" he exclaimed, "You give me mind blowing sex, then make me a delicious meal, and now there's ANOTHER present? How the hell am I supposed to compete with this?" Ian was laughing but he seemed genuinely surprised that I had another gift up my sleeve.

I couldn't resist going for another kiss, "C'mon you should know by now, baby. I play to win."

He smiled broadly as he unwrapped the present. He reached into the box and held up the thin brown braided leather cord. He stared at it for a moment without saying anything.

"It's a bracelet." I couldn't stand the silence, so I had to jump in. "I know you don't usually wear one. It's stupid, but I remembered that you used to wear a necklace back in freshman year." I chuckled lightly, "That's kinda where I got the idea." Ian still wasn't reacting. Oh shit. "It's.... You don't have to wear it if you don't want to. I mean, it can be like a keepsake, or..."

"I love it. Really. Thank you, Wes," He finally spoke, putting me out of my misery. His blue eyes were filled with emotion. My hands reached across to fasten the bracelet on his wrist. I stared down at it, noticing the look of the rich leather on his creamy skin. It looked really good. Like it was meant to be there. Like he was meant to wear it for me. For us.

A new box appeared in the corner of my eye as Ian reached for the gift he brought for me. This one was larger. I arched an eyebrow at him and he gestured for me to open it. I opened it up and inside was a framed chart. I looked closer, down at the bottom was a single point that read "Wesley Houston"... above that was "Frank Houston" and next to that, "Claudia Houston"... I continued looking. It was a family tree. My family tree. Traced back to my father's relatives who arrived at Ellis Island.

"You've talked about finding my ancestry in Scotland.... So I thought you might want to see more about your own family. Your mom and dad had to help me, but it came together surprisingly well." His smile was warm.

My throat tightened, making it hard to speak. It was so comprehensive, it must've taken him forever to put this thing together. Hell, I'd even tried a few times myself but had given up when it got too tedious.

"This is... Ian. This is incredible. Thank you so much," I said before planting another kiss on his soft and sweet lips.

***

Ian and I spent almost the entirety of the winter break together. It wasn't even just sex (although there was certainly a lot of that). I hung around with him and his mom and sister, and he was even able to spend a bit of time with my folks when they were home.

His schedule had been so crazy before that the winter break felt like this magical time when we could press pause on all the bullshit of real life and just focus on having fun together.

We worked out, played video games, watched movies. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the time.

Ian wore the bracelet I'd gotten him every single day. From the moment I'd placed it on his wrist, it started to take on a new meaning for me. It was like a physical representation of our bond.

I could never really find the words to express it correctly to Ian, but I know he picked up on my reverence for the simple piece of jewelry. So it meant a lot to me that he wore it constantly.

He kept it on when we returned to school.

One day he told me that some guys in the weight room had been joking around, teasing him about it. Lucky for those guys, I hadn't been there that day to hear it myself.

"What do they care?" I asked Ian about the encounter.

"I don't even know, that's the thing. It's so stupid. Brian was just like 'oh, look—'" He started to imitate the other boy's voice but I cut him off.

"Wait Brian? As in, Brian who's seriously got a thing for you, Brian?" The same Brian who eye-fucked Ian right in front of my face?

"Jesus Christ, will stop with that? Brian is 100% straight, ok? I've known him for years. He's not into me like that," I could tell from his tone that Ian was irritated that I brought up the eye-fucking incident again. I'd told him before about the look I'd seen on Brian's face while he was spotting Ian during squats one day.

"Ian, come on. Seriously. He might be "straight" but do you know how many "straight" guys like to fuck other dudes? And he definitely wants to be into you like that," Ian rolled his eyes, refusing to listen to the truth in front of his face. I don't know what world he was living in with that, but it wasn't reality.

"Whatever. He's not into guys. Just trust me."

"Oh I do trust you. It's that fucker I don't trust," I growled back.

Ian's blue eyes narrowed at me. "Really? What, now I'm some damsel in distress that needs protecting? I got along just fine before you, you do know that right?"

Well shit. This conversation took a turn.

I took a deep breath before continuing, trying to relax my tone and de-escalate the situation, "That's not what I meant, Ian. I'm just saying I don't like that guy. That's it." I put both palms up in front of my chest, indicating that I wasn't look for a fight.

"Whatever. I've got to go. Are you coming to the meet after school?" He asked, already turning away.

I reached out and placed a hand on his hip, leading him back closer to me. "Of course. You know I'll be there for you." I kissed him softly and looked into his eyes, "I love you."

His clear blue eyes softened back at me, "I love you, too."

I spent much of the afternoon rehashing the argument with Ian in my mind. I understood where he was coming from that, yes, I probably was a little too preoccupied with Brian. But again, I felt that he had challenged me directly and I just couldn't let that go.

Also, even if Brian was into Ian, he had his shot. Like Ian said, they've known each other for years. He had every opportunity to try to get with Ian for years and he didn't. Now that there's someone here that can actually see how fucking amazing Ian is, NOW Brian wants to show interest?