All Comments on 'Ian and Wes Pt. 05'

by Gar28

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BluesQueenBluesQueenover 3 years ago
This seems a bit icky to me

Wes's reaction to Ian almost getting assaulted really creeps me out. Sure, Ian was clueless but I struggle to see where he actually did something wrong. Even if Wes was right about Brian, the overly jealous and territorial shtick is creepy but there's not really a proper acknowledgement of why that's not okay or why it was hard to listen to Wes when he was acting like that. And the idea that this all was just water under the bridge and right into Wes bottoming for the first time so now everything's better... At best, it's weird. This has been a super sweet story so far but this chapter really sours their journey for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just fantastic

This chapter went just where I’d hoped. A little too much drama and stupid behaviors at the beginning. I can see why Wes felt the way he did, witnessing the bracelet thing (knowing that Brian was creeping on Ian), but he should’ve talked to him about it. But really Ian is mostly to blame - he was inconsiderate of Wes’ feelings, reactionary to Wes “ghosting”, oblivious to dangers around him - why would you accept drinks from any rando person, and really was so out of it that he really endangered himself. Of course Wes was there despite it all to make things right. And Ian’s reaction and words in the kitchen were unnecessarily harsh, ungrateful, and cruel. Sure, Wes has flaws but he has really changed since reuniting with Ian and it shows in his feelings, actions, and decisions. I loved that macho Wes willingly gave himself to Ian as an ultimate sign of his love and devotion for Ian. And I think/hope Ian has finally come to realize that. Keep the story of these two lovers going as they are so compelling and interesting. Thanks for a great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You did not disappoint

Another intense chapter. I am now definitely addicted to this story.

JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

This very believable smoking hot love story, especially the last two chapters is right up there with my all time favorites! Excellent!!

I left a very long comment on the last chapter, but this one requires fewer words, it is that good!

I am so happy these two learned some very important things about themselves and each other after selfishly hurting each other! Mostly that they have managed to grow up some and apply what they learned and worked things out! They really are stronger better and much more in love!

I'm glad the CREEP Brian got his ass kicked good, after all the trouble he caused for Wes and Ian, and I am not a violent person!

I don't now if this is the last chapter, but thank you Gar28 for not keeping us hanging after the cliffhanger! I was thrilled when I saw this chapter posted the very next night, and it did not disappoint! Hope there is more to come, but if not, what a Great ending to a Beautiful realistic love story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You got my hooked from the start. That being said from a lez woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have to agree with BluesQueen

I’ve been enjoying this story so far, but I don’t like the precedent that the resolution of their argument here sets. Wes was definitely in the wrong to ghost Ian like that, and it’s not great that he felt he had to save Ian by hitting Brian. Truthfully, all he had to do was put space between Ian and Brian, anyway, and that whole incident was just as telling of Wes’s territorial tendencies as Ian’s naïveté. Wes should have apologized more sincerely for how his jealous actions made Ian feel, because he made mistakes too. I don’t mind that they had sex after that, but I think the argument should have been resolved better.

1moeannie1moeannieover 3 years ago

I love the characters' sensitivity to each other in this story.

Woody319Woody319over 3 years ago

Such a good story! More please :)

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago
Amazing

So, vulnerable, honest. Loved it

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Love love love Ian and Wes! Can’t wait to read more!!!!

play7399play7399about 3 years ago

More please! I love the way this story has developed. The boys are both so mature and loving towards each other. I am glad that Wes protected Ian even though he was hurt and angry with him. I hope Brian doesn’t try anything else. It was so emotional for me when Wes offered himself to Ian. Maybe you’ll give us Wes’s perspective on it next chapter? Looking forward to reading more from you.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Back again!

Thanks. A brilliant read. I love the focus on sounds, intensity of the eyes & the smells. Please keep writing. Wonderful story telling. Can feel the passion.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Holy moly! I don't think I've read a better story. Wow, just wow...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

absolutely loved reading through the chapters, PLEASE DO MORE!!!!!

readerfeederreaderfeederalmost 3 years ago

love these two! please continue this story, or write more - you are very talented!

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Great story. Please write more of this story, to see what happens with them & what Brian does or doesn't do.

Jamesraphael22Jamesraphael22almost 3 years ago

Can’t wait for more!!!

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 2 years ago

Good story for the most part. Chapter 4 seemed to be prepared a little hurriedly but other than that a good series look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, keep it going!

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

That's going in the favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!

I very much enjoyed this writing. But, I have to say I was practically cheering when Wes told Ian off about his cluelessness about Brian that almost got him seriously hurt and his insensitivity to Wes’ feelings. Why didn’t he notice that Brian lied, not putting his bracelet in his bag but chucked it away? Yes, Wes should have talked to him, but he was hurt. Then Ian who could cop an attitude at any hint he couldn’t take care of himself, gets drunk and puts himself in a vulnerable situation. I would hope that these two, with more maturity, hopefully learn to talk things out. Marvelous writing though. Thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. This was powerful:

"But even if physically speaking he was basically a god among men, I had come to realize that Wes was just that—just a man. He had wants, hopes, and fears, just like anyone else. And sometimes he did the wrong thing, or said the wrong thing.

He was imperfect.

And so was I.

And I loved him all the more for it."

I am at a loss for words with how you used letters to describe such a vivid and moving love story. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazing series. Hope about another instalment? I was hoping to find out what happens when they go to college and if they stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for bringing Ian and Wes back together, for letting them make up and make love again. I believe ow that theybhave a great future of love between them. The are two sexy and loving guys that bring tears to your eyes as you read this! Keep up your great writing craft!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They love each other -- and make love to each other! Ian loves Wes, and all past problems see resolved here for good. When they strip each other of their clothes, Ian sees Wes' beautiful muscular chest -- the dark chest hair, bot too dense, and the muscles that show his dedication to working out. The cock is unbelievable, and everything about Wes screams sex AND love for Ian. Thanks for getting them back together, for letting them be beacons of love for each other. That is real happiness! Love your story here. I cried, I'm not ashamed to say, at their reunion love!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

you have a gift, man. thank you for sharing it with us.

be well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous