Ian gets Cuckold

Story Info
How I got my wife to cuckold me.
4.2k words
4.45
32.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers

Is it wrong to imagine your wife, having sex with a stranger? We were coming up to our 20th wedding anniversary and for around half that time, my fantasy was to have my wife cuckold me. I could never tell her this though.

Sharon was a virgin, when I meet her. She was brought up in a fairly strict Catholic household. We were married, after we'd been dating for a couple of years. Our sex life was amazing. She could never get enough of my cock.

Standing around 5ft 3inch, she was a pocket sex machine. Her tits were to die for, and her whole body was toned, though not ripped. Running was what kept her in great shape. We both loved cycling also. I was quite toned myself, and had an average sized cock.

We had three kids, and it was probably the time they were starting senior school, that I started imagining my wife with another guy.

I loved watching porn, but could never get Sharon interested in watching it with me. She was OK with me watching it though.

I'd ordered a five inch vibrator, and with a little persuasion, she eventually enjoyed it. She loved the vibration, when I used it on her clit. Not long after I started using it, I ordered a seven inch, black lifelike dildo. She straight away refused to let me use it on her, when she saw it. I kept trying without any luck.

Then one day, out of the blue, my wife said to me.

"Ian why don't you put something nice on the television, while I go upstairs and put something sexy on."

It was just after lunch, and the kids were at school. Did she really mean for me to put some porn on. I went to my secret stash, and choice one I'd hope she like.

She returned with a short tan mini skirt, heels, and a black lacy top. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Sitting beside me, I turned to give her a passionate kiss.

My arm was around her shoulder, with her hand resting on my thigh. I was already rock hard.

The movie I picked was a fairly old one staring Jack Napier and Tasha Hunter, who's body was similar to my wife's.

Her car had broke down, and Jack helped her get it started. Little did she know, he was in the same block of flats that she lived in. He invited her to his place, which she accepted.

My hand moved to my wife's thigh, and she opened her legs, without any prompting. She couldn't keep her eyes off the TV.

By now Jack had his cock out, and, Tasha was giving it a good sucking. His cock was huge. My wife was watching interracial porn. I heard her moan, and looked towards her. You could see she was enjoying it. My hand moved to her pussy, and I could feel she was already wet, through the material of her knickers.

"Somebody is turned on I see," I told her.

I slipped a finger inside her, and couldn't believe how wet she actually was. It didn't take long before she had an orgasm.

We fucked hard, while she was still watching the movie. By now Jack had his big cock buried deep inside Tasha. This drove my wife to a massive orgasm, and I followed straight after.

We lay there for awhile, before we both got ready, as the kids were finishing school soon. In the shower Sharon turned to me.

"Why don't you use the dildo on me tonight?"

That night I used it on her, and she couldn't get enough of it. I fucked her with it for a good hour. It was covered in her juices by the end. She was sore the next day, but our little friend became a fixture in our lovemaking. I desperately wanted her to experience the real thing.

Eventually I told her about my fantasy, but she wouldn't entertain the idea of being fucked my a stranger. She definitely loved being fucked by the black dildo. One day, out of the blue, she agreed to let me experience my fantasy. We used a swinging site, and she met a few guys on it. It was OK but we both decided that it wasn't what we wanted. So we stopped looking.

We had both turned forty and we both decided we'd have our first holiday where it was just the two of us. I booked us a two week break at a five star adults only hotel, in Portugal. We were going all inclusive.

The hotel was amazing, we couldn't have picked a better one. We came to relax and enjoy the sun. Sharon would have an early morning run, then we'd have breakfast before heading to the pool area.

Thankfully the hotel wasn't busy, and we managed to get a couple of loungers near the pool bar most days. My wife was getting lots of looks from the bar staff. She looked hot in her two piece bikini. Unfortunately there were no hot couples staying but that changed halfway through our stay.

We'd just finished lunch, and were returning to the pool. A young couple were checking in. She was a stunning leggy blonde and she was with a black guy. We passed them going out, and she turned to us, giving us a gorgeous smile.

Returning to our loungers, we ordered a couple of cocktails from the pool bar. It was another lovely day, soaking up the sun. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a familiar couple heading to the opposite side of the pool. It was the young couple, who checked in earlier. I watched as they sat opposite us.

She was wearing a yellow two piece, that showed her body off to perfection. He had an amazing physic and was wearing tight white shorts. They both stood around six foot.

I couldn't keep my eyes off them, and felt myself going hard. Sharon must have noticed me staring, so I turned to look at her. She was definitely checking them out also, which turned me on even more.

After awhile, my wife lay on her tummy, and asked me to rub sun cream over her back. She undid the clasp on her bikini top. I enjoyed rubbing cream over her back, butt and legs. She opened her legs slightly as I did them. I lay on my back, my hand touching her butt.

We lay like this for about thirty minutes, when my wife asked me something.

"Would you mind if I go topless Ian?"

"Not at all love," I replied back.

She sat up on the lounger, and removed her top, her tits fully exposed for everyone to see. I could see the bar staff checking her out. She sat facing the hot young couple, then started applying cream all over her gorgeous big tits. Her nipples were getting hard as she did this. I looked over, and they were both checking my wife out. She lay back, soaking up the sun.

He got up and headed to the bar. As he passed us, I could see him having a closer look at my wife. It was then I noticed his big bulge, in those tight white shorts. Sharon would have noticed also, as she watched him pass. Her gaze followed him, as he arrived at the bar. I was getting so turned on.

He collected his drinks and headed back to his lounger. As he passed us he said hello to us both. My wife gave him a big smile, and I said hi back. He was definitely checking her out.

It was getting late, so we headed back to our room to get ready for our evening meal. Sharon fastened her bikini top, and we headed in doors. As we passed them they both smiled.

Once we were in our room, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I was rock hard and she was soaking wet. We fucked hard before we had to get ready for dinner.

We headed for the restaurant but there was no sign of the young couple unfortunately. After dinner, we had a few drinks in the bar before headed back to our room.

The following day was slightly overcast, so we decided to head into town to do a little shopping. It was still overcast on the way back to the hotel, so we decided to spend the rest of the morning in the gym.

There was no one in, when we entered. I went on a spin bike, while Sharon went on the treadmill. She was wearing a grey sporting crop top, which showed her tits off perfectly, and matching leggings.

About halfway through our workout, I heard the gym door opening. I turned around and entering was the young black guy. Unfortunately he wasn't with his blonde lady friend. He smiled at me, and went to the weight machine next to Sharon's treadmill. She had her earphones in, so never heard him. He started doing some weights, and I could tell he was checking her out.

Sharon started her warm down, and it was only then that she noticed him. She gave him a smile, as the treadmill stopped. After a few stretchers, she came over to me.

"That was a tough workout."

"It certainly was," I replied.

"Why don't we go in the sauna, before we go to lunch?" she asked.

I agreed it would be a great idea, so we headed to the changing rooms, to get ready.

We both had dressing gowns on, as we headed to the sauna room. Once inside, we both removed the gowns, and wrapped towels around our bodies. We sat enjoying the heat. I'm not sure how long we'd been in, when the door opened to the sauna. In walked the young black guy, a towel already wrapped around his waist.

"Oh sorry I didn't realise anyone else was in here," he said with an American accent.

"It's fine we are almost done in here," I replied back.

"Don't leave early because of me guys."

"Honest we've probably been in here long enough," Sharon told him.

"My names Anton by the way, please to meet you both."

"I'm Ian and this is my wife Sharon."

He sat down opposite us.

"Is your good lady not with you this morning?" my wife asked him.

"No she is visiting an old friend for a few days, who I don't get on with."

"Oh that's a shame," my wife told him.

"How are you both enjoying your holiday?" he asked us.

"We are loving it," I told him.

"It can be a bit samey, sitting around the pool," my wife said.

"There is a fabulous little cove, not far from the hotel," he told us.

"That sounds nice," my wife said.

"Why don't I show you both this afternoon."

"Only if you don't mind," I told him.

"Not at all, it would be my pleasure."

"We better get going," my wife said.

"Ok I'll see you both later. Meet me in reception at 2pm."

And with that, we headed to the changing rooms, to get ready.

We had a lovely lunch, then headed for our room, to get ready for our little trip.

I put shorts on and my wife put on her sexy white bikini. We packed a bag with our towels, cream and reading material, then headed to reception to meet Anton.

Anton was there when we arrived, and he couldn't keep his eyes off my wife's chest. She noticed, as she started to blush. We headed out to the cove and it only took around fifteen minutes.

It was spectacular, and very secluded. There was no one else around. We lay our towels out and relaxed in the afternoon sun. Anton lay opposite us, and you could clearly see his big bulge, through his tight white shorts. Sharon sat up on her elbows, and was getting a great view of his body.

"So do you get over to Europe much?" she asked him.

He sat up to face us.

"My work allows be to travel over here on the odd occasion."

"What type of work do you do?" I asked him.

He looked at Sharon, a big smile on his face.

"I work in the adult movie industry."

"Oh that's different," Sharon told him.

All three of us laughed, at this comment.

"What do you do?" I asked him.

"I'm a male performer, for one of the upmarket studies that specialises in interracial sex."

We were both lost for words. I'd never seen any movies he'd been in.

"What studio do you work for?" I asked.

"I'm signed up to Black Love studios."

I'd certainly heard of them, but we'd not watched any of their content.

"It must be very exciting," Sharon told him.

"It does have lots of benefits," he laughed.

Once again we both laughed along with him. We were all relaxed by now. Anton was a fun guy to be around.

"Would you two mind if I go topless," she asked us.

I was a little shocked she asked, but I certainly didn't mind.

Anton rested on his elbows smiling at her.

"Not at all Sharon," he told her, a big smile on his face.

She looked at me, and I nodded that it would be fine.

She undid the string on her bikini top and removed it. Anton was watching her, as she removed it. Her nipples were definitely erect.

"Ian be a love, can you rub some oil over my boobs?"

I grabbed some oil from the bag, and positioned myself behind her. She was resting on hers arms, slightly leaning back. Anton was staring at her intently. I slowly poured oil over her ample tits, and then slowly rubbed it in. Her nipples got extra attention. They were rock hard, and I could hear her moan as I worked on them.

"Do you both watch porn?" Anton asked.

We both nodded at him.

"With a body like yours Sharon, you'd be a star," he told my wife.

I heard another moan escape her lips.

"Sorry I shouldn't have said that."

"It's fine Anton, I took no offence," she replied back.

She lay down, to soak up the sun. I lay down beside, my cock rock hard. We chilled for about an hour, before it was time to head back. Anton stood up, and you could see he was erect. His bulge was massive. Sharon put her top back on, and would have noticed it also.

We made our way back to the hotel, thankfully fully composed when we arrived

"That was a fun afternoon, thank you both for letting me accompany you."

"Thank you for showing us the cove Anton," my wife said.

"Listen I'm going to be busy for the next few hours, but why don't you come around to my room for a drink later?" he asked us.

I looked at Sharon, and she nodded her head.

"That would be great," I told him.

"My rooms 57, and let's make it 8pm."

We said our goodbyes, and headed to our room to get ready for dinner.

After dinner, we headed to our room, to get ready for meeting Anton. While my wife was getting ready, I checked the Black Love website out. It certainly was a more upmarket site. The girls were absolutely gorgeous. Anton Steele was his full name, and he was absolutely massive. He looked at least ten inches long, and was nice and thick. Tonight was hopefully going to be it.

Sharon finished getting ready, and she had on a black mini skirt, with a low cut white halter neck top. She put on her black high heels, and we headed up to his room.

We got in the lift, and pressed his floor number.

"Are you OK with this Ian?" she asked.

We both knew where this could lead.

"I checked the website out, and you certainly won't be disappointed."

We kissed, just as the lift door opened. Turning right, we headed down the corridor to his room. I knocked on the door, and, Anton greeted us with a big smile. It was a big suite. We sat together on the two seater, while Anton got us all a drink.

He was wearing black trousers, with a white shirt. We thanked him for our drinks, and he sat opposite us.

"Cheers," he said to us.

We raised our glasses to him.

"I love that top Sharon."

"Thanks Anton," she replied back.

I bet he loved it. It showed her cleavage off perfectly. Plus you could clear make out her nipples.

"I checked the Black Love website out, and it certainly is quality," I told him.

"It tries to do porn, with a decent story."

"The quality of the shoot is very high," I replied back.

"What did you think of it Sharon?"

"I've not checked it out yet."

"Do you both like interracial sex?" he asked us.

We both agreed it was our favourite category.

"What would you say are your favourite scenes?"

"I love seeing a black stud with an older wife," Sharon told him.

He gave her a big smile.

"Those are my favourite shoots," he told us.

He got up, and fixed us another drink.

"Sharon you have an amazing body."

"Thank you Anton, I'm so glad you like it."

"Your tits are amazing."

"They are amazing Anton," I told him.

"Too many models get theirs done, but I prefer natural ones."

I turned to look at her, and her nipples were very noticeable now.

"I was telling Sharon about you."

"What did you say?"

"That she wouldn't be disappointed."

My hand was resting on her leg.

"Oh is that so," he laughed.

"What is it about black guys, that you like so much Sharon?"

"They are so strong and confident."

"Is that all?" he teased her.

"They near enough, all have big dicks."

"What do you consider big?"

"We have a 7 inch black dildo, and she loves it," I replied.

"So you've not tried bigger?" he asked my wife.

"Not yet," she replied back, with a big smile on her face.

"Would you like to?"

"Definitely," she told him.

"What about you Ian, would you like to watch your wife take a big cock?"

"It's my fantasy Anton."

"Why don't we swap places Ian?"

I got up, so he could sit next to my wife. He sat beside her, and I sat opposite them. My wife looked glowing. He put his arm around her shoulder, and she rested her hand on his leg. His hand moved down to her tits, and he started tweaking her nipples, through the material of her top.

"That feels so nice Anton."

"Your nipples are so hard honey."

Her nipples were certainly rock hard. It wasn't the only thing that was hard. My cock was rigid.

They started kissing passionately. His hands were all over her tits. He undid the tie on her top, exposing her tits fully. She had her back to him now, so he could use both hands on her tits. He started kissing her neck, and she let out a low moan. Her hand was rubbing the inside of his thigh.

"You are certainly turning me on," she told him.

"You are starting to make me nice and hard."

She turned to kiss him, her hand moving up his leg.

"God, it's massive," she told him, as she stroked his bulge.

He sat back, as she started to remove his pants. He was wearing boxers, and they were straining to contain his monster. She removed them, and she sat looking at his enormous cock. It was rock hard, by now.

"That is a gorgeous big black cock Anton," she told him.

Her hand was wrapped around his shaft, as she slowly wanked him. She used her other hand also, on his big shaft. He had a big head, as she pulled his foreskin back. His balls were huge. It certainly looked bigger in real life, than on screen.

She slowly went down on him. My wife didn't normally like giving head, but she was enjoying sucking on this black beast. His hand caressed her hair, as she sucked on it.

She then started to give him a tit wank. Watching that big black cock, between my wife's big tits was a big turn on. He was loving it also.

"Ok your turn honey," he said to her.

She sat back and opened her legs wide. He slowly removed her thong, exposing her shaved pussy. His finger started rubbing her lips.

"Wow, someone is pretty wet," he told her.

She was now playing with her tits, as he inserted three fingers inside her. A big moan escaped her mouth. He then went down on her, which drove her wild. Her back was arched and her head went back, as an orgasm hit her.

"You taste so good Sharon."

He slipped a finger in her anus, as he inserted his tongue deep inside her. It wasn't long before she came again.

"God Ian, he is good," she moaned.

He removed her skirt, so she was completely naked. She had her legs wide open, ready to take his cock. He slowly covered it in lubricant. This would be her first black cock.

"Ok, just relax honey, I'll take it nice and slow."

He positioned a cushion behind her head, and opened her legs nice and wide. He positioned himself so his cock was just at the entrance of her pussy. I stood up, to get a better look. Sharon looked up at me, lust clearly in her eyes. She kept looking at me, as he started to rub his cock against her pussy. I could clearly see her cum, on her pussy lips.

He slowly inserted the head of his cock, inside my wife. She let out another moan. He started rubbing her clit, as he inserted a liitle deeper. Her head went back, as she started playing with her tits again. Another inch went inside her. She was clearly enjoying his cock. Her lips were nice and swollen. They glistened with her juices.

He pulled out, and added more lubricant.

"You are so tight, you can tell you work out," he told her, as he slipped his cock inside.

"My god, it feels amazing Anton."

Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers
12