Ian gets Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me give you more honey," he told her as he went deeper.

She let out a very loud moan, as he was over half way in. His cock was definitely stretching her. Her hand moved down, and started stroking his cock. He gave her more of his black cock. She now started rubbing her clitty. His whole length was nearly inside her. With a last thrust, he went balls deep. She now had around 10 inches of black cock inside her.

"Oh my god, your cock is amazing," she screamed.

He put both hands on her legs, keeping them spread wide.

"I want you to cream all over my cock Sharon," he told her, as he pulled his cock slowly out.

It was already covered in her pussy juices. She looked at me, as he gave her his whole length again. Another moan escaped her lips. Again he pulled his cock out, before sliding deep inside her. My wife was getting the fuck of her life, my a pro porn star.

"Ok honey I think you are ready."

He now started thrusting a little harder. His cock was going in and out of my wife. She was screaming for more. Her juices were now dripping from her pussy.

She moved her legs onto his shoulders. He now starting nailing her hard, his big balls slapping against her. I moved so I could see his whole length slide in. His cock was covered in her cum. He was fucking her hard and fast now. Her screams were loud, as multiple orgasm hit her.

He pulled out and her pussy was gaping. I went down on her, and she was unbelievably wet.

"Have you ever done anal before Sharon?"

"No but I would like to try."

I wasn't expecting this. She went on all fours, as Anton came behind her.

"I won't go deep, seeing as it's your first time."

Once again he applied lubricant to his cock. He slowly inserted his cock in her ass hole.

"Stop Anton I don't think I can take anymore," she pleaded.

She had a good four inches inside her. He pulled out, then inserted his whole length in her pussy. He lightly pulled on her hair, as he fucked her.

"Why don't you suck your husband's cock, while I give you it hard."

I removed my trousers and moved into position. She started sucking my cock, while he started fucking her hard from behind. I was getting deep throated, and it felt amazing.

"I can feel myself coming," I told them before I exploded in her mouth.

"I'm not far off myself," Anton said.

"Cum in my mouth please," she begged him.

He removed his cock and she turned to take it in her mouth. She gave him, her best blowjob. Her legs were wide open, as she had four of her fingers inside. They both came at the same time. His cum was dripping from her mouth, as he exploded. Normally she wouldn't swallow, but she managed to swallow two cocks worth of cum.

We all showered and changed. It was an amazing night. Who'd have guessed my wife's first decent cock, would be from a black porn star.

12