All Comments on 'Ian gets Cuckold'

by Jarca69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Interesting Chat line... Hoping to see more in here soon..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story…….it’s always nice to see a petite women take a monster cock. She’s going to be hooked on big dicks the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epilogue: Anton continued to fuck Sharon the rest of the trip. The last morning Ian woke up and Sharon was gone. Anton had convinced her to return to America with him and get into porn. Ian was abandoned and crushed like so many other idiot men who give their wives to other better men sexually. He was so depressed he lost his job and ended up homeless and broke. Sharon worked in adult films for a couple of years but ended up with several STD's and she was forced to quit. She asked Anton to help. He laughed and laughed at the cheating skank slut and told her to beat it. She now turns tricks for $20 an hour. He did enjoy the 5K bonus he got for fooling her into becoming a whore. He then took another trip looking for another stupid bimbo. They were always easy to find and manipulate.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Nice build-up... the end seemed to be a little rushed.

syn4321syn4321about 1 year ago

Meh. You need an editor. You also need to work on your stories longer. This should have been better. If you had edited it. Set it aside. Then edited it again--several times. Then it would have been a lot better.

DrkmanDrkman11 months ago

Pretty good story. Would be great if there was another chapter maybe he could cum inside of her. Even better if she was also willingly risking pregnancy.

Upallnite00Upallnite0010 months ago

What a lucky woman..I wish i were her!! Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous