Ian's Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I nodded.

The typing stopped suddenly, her fingers poised over the keyboard.

A tense moment passed and I realized I was being tested.

"Yes, ma'am." I said hurriedly.

Her typing resumed.

"Take your clothes off." She said without looking up.

I hesitated.

Again the typing paused, her slim fingers poised over the keyboard.

I hurriedly undressed, and as I did so, she resumed typing once more.

I stood there naked while she finished up her report.

Finally she finished, and pressed the power button, the computer shutting down before turning itself off.

She slowly spun in her chair to get a better look at me.

"Stand up straight. Never slouch. Bad habit." She admonished me.

I did so, watching as she carefully looked me over.

"How much weight did you lose?" She asked as if discussing inventory.

"Thirty pounds." I said with a measure of pride.

"Not enough." Rachel said curtly. "Lose another forty, and look into exercises that will get you more muscle tone. Get a proper haircut, lose that excuse of facial hair. Turn around."

I was crushed, she was ripping me up one side and down the other. I obeyed her, and turned so she could see my backside.

"Flex your ass muscles." She demanded.

I did.

"Turn around. How did it go with Phyllis?"

"Good." I answered.

"I'll be the judge of that." Rachel said as she propped her stockinged foot on a box. "Let me see what you have learned. Kneel."

I smiled and gleefully knelt before her.

I took one of the priceless treasures and spent a glorious moment just holding her foot in my hands. Then I started to press on each pressure point, waiting to see how Rachel would react. If she tensed, I would spend a moment, gently massaging that point. Then I did her whole foot again. When I was satisfied I was complete, I went to work on the heel of her foot, cupping it with the webbing between my thumb and forefinger, while using the edge of my other hand to press backwards from the sole of her foot. I squeezed her heel, slowly relaxed my grip, then did it again. I repeated this several times, ensuring I was doing everything exactly as Phyllis taught me.

Then I used my finger tips to brush the bottom of her foot. Not so light as to be ticklish, but firm enough to awaken the nerves and stimulate blood circulation.

"Let me know when it starts to hurt." I said softly, as I took her toes in one hand and slowly started to bend them back. I stopped when she gasped, eased off slightly, and held them like this for the better part of ten seconds, then I slowly relaxed my grip, then flexed her toes back once more for another ten seconds, and again, for three flexes total at ten seconds each.

I once again gathered her toes in my hand, and flexed them back once more, but not as deeply, and then using my other hand, I rubbed the ball of her foot with my thumb, using my other thumb to find any parts of her foot that felt tight or tender. Finding several I ran my thumb around the point, in ever smaller circles, until I was right on it, and then pressed firmly for a time.

Rachel sighed her approval of my work.

I could have done more, but the silk stockings would interfere, and I didn't want to risk making a run in the delicate fabric.

I looked up to see Rachel gazing at me with rapt fascination. I was slow to realize I was hard as a rock, my cock rigidly at attention. I was so intent on getting the massage exact that nothing else mattered.

Rachel withdrew one foot, and proffered her other.

By the time I was finished that foot as well, Rachel had fully relaxed.

"You have made incredible progress." Rachel said when I sat back. "You're not ready yet, but I think you will fit in very well. I know you've been working hard to lose the weight, and believe me it shows. But to truly reveal yourself, lose the rest of the weight, and get some muscle tone. Not body builder, but leaner and muscular. I know you can do it. Continue your sessions with Phyllis so you master a whole body massage."

There was a glimmer in her eyes as her gaze went to my cock. "You deserve a reward for the progress you have shown so far, and I think I know what you would like. Kiss my toes."

I practically lunged for her toes, eagerly accepting her gift, kissing each toe through the sheer silk with enthusiasm. I sucked and licked her toes as if they were lollipops.

Rachel giggled, leaned back in her chair, an indulgent parent watching their child play with a new gift.

"Lie back." Rachel ordered when she thought I had my fill of her luscious toes.

Reluctant to release her foot, but excited by what was to come, I obeyed Rachel's command.

I lay naked on the floor, as she began to fondle and caress my cock with her feet, repeating the fantastic experience of a month ago. As pleasure started to suffuse me, I swore that I would do whatever it took to meet Rachel's expectations, to never disappoint her.

When I came, I came even harder than before, my body shuddering.

I drifted in the depths of post coital bliss, the world leagues away from my consciousness. Then I felt something on my face, and it took a moment to recognize the sensation as from a foot covered in silk stockings. I sighed deeply, content that all was well with the world. Relaxed, I pursed my lips to kiss that wonderful foot, only to taste something strange; hot, and salty. It wasn't bad, and I had to wonder what it could possibly be.

Hearing a giggle, I opened my eyes to see that Rachel had caught my hot sticky cum with her stockinged foot and was taking great delight in smearing it all over my face with her foot.

I was tasting my own cum! I was both horrified and excited.

Rachel smiled, and I felt blessed to see that smile.

But the moment didn't last.

Her phone chimed.

A text. She frowned at it.

Turning professional once more, she diverted her attention to her phone. She spoke without looking up. "Ian, I'll give you two months this time. Do not disappoint me. After you clean up your mess, you may leave. And thanks for all your hard work."

And that was all.

Exactly eight weeks from the day I last went to work, I arrived at the shoe store with an almost giddy attitude, like a child going to an amusement park, which was true in some way.

I was in the best shape of my life, my skin had cleared, and I had to admit I was looking and feeling pretty good. I couldn't wait to show off to Rachel and to worship her feet and learn her plans for me.

My mood didn't last.

I stopped short upon seeing our dour District Manager there and no sign of my goddess anywhere.

The District Manager immediately stopped me, read my name tag, and fired me on the spot saying that I was lucky he didn't sue me for stolen wages.

I stammered, asking what happened to Rachel, and he grew angry, threatening me with trespassing should I ever return.

I rushed to the massage parlor, only to find it closed, men wearing suits carrying boxes out of the parlor while police were busy making sure no one passed the yellow tape boundary. There were police cars, black SUVs and several panel trucks busily being loaded.

Seeing a news crew filming a segment, I rushed home, and searched the news website for any hint of what was going on. At first I couldn't find anything other than some news about a multi agency nation wide sting on Human Trafficking that resulted in seventy-three arrests within the city with many more to come.

It wasn't until I watched one of the videos that I found what I was looking for.

Among the videos the news paraded of those being escorted to jail, walked Rachel wearing handcuffs.

I watched the video what seemed a thousand times over.

I was in shock. It had to be a mistake. There was no way somebody like my lovely Rachel could be involved in something like human trafficking, was there? I had to rescue her, I had to post her bail. Did she have a lawyer-

Then a cold chill seized my spine.

"Not yet ready." I remember her saying. "My toys in shape."

Words I had long wondered about, fantasized about, now sounded dark, menacing.

Then I remembered the two saleswoman that quit work before I was promoted.

Had they really quit?

Or did something happen to them?

I would never be certain of what Rachel's true plans were for me, but after my initial shock wore off, I wondered how narrowly I dodged a bullet and I worried for a long time the law would come looking for me. They had to know I was involved.

--to be continued---

12