IaW Ch. 01: In a World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pursed her lips and closed her eyes. A moment later, she squeezed them shut so tight it looked like she just eaten a lemon. "I can't."

"Sorry."

"I need to run away now," she laughed.

"Don't run away yet, we haven't even seen the movie! Either way," I held up the corner of the napkin with the waiter's number. "Don't lose this."

Her eyes went wide. "Are you saying I should actually call that guy?"

"On some night when I can't come over, yeah! Strictly sexual, though."

"Can't come..." She lost herself in a coughing fit that turned into a wine-fueled giggle. "You're saying I should be a slut?"

"Should be? Think about it: the pleaser and the flirt are two sides of the same thing: the need for positive sexual feedback. Now add the submissive angle. There's no 'should be,' you're a slut in denial. Sustained denial is starvation and that isn't healthy."

"Oh, my god! I can't believe we're having this conversation!"

"Why not? I want you to be healthy." I held up my hands. "Ahh, I get it: you're not used to this level of honesty..."

"Not on a date!"

"Our first date, no less."

"You're saying you want to do this again? Pop open all my baggage and pull out the dirty laundry?!"

"Yes! We should definitely do this again. Your place. We'll order out and watch classic movies."

She drained her wine. "Netflix and chill?"

"More than anything, Veronica."

"Nice... You just want to be Lucky Number Seven, while fantasizing it's thirty-seven."

"Seven is my lucky number." I reached across the table and took her hand in mine. "You're complex, and gorgeous, and I want to read every chapter in your book."

She leaned across and gave me a kiss. Not long, no tongue; just sweet enough. "I like you..."

###

The theater was just a half block from the restaurant. We strolled over, and after that dinner, she did so with her arm in mine. It was quick, but it felt right.

Honestly, this girl was hot. Striking, distinctive angular face, and smokin' bod that she wasn't afraid to flaunt. Having her on my arm was... I hate to say it, but she gave a guy a little trophy pride.

At 23, she was three years my junior, but she sounded like she had a master's in... I dunno, something smart. Turned out she was just a voracious reader. As I thought about it, her job made sense: receptionist at a law firm.

The flirt thing, though? Somehow, despite being pretty liberal in her sexuality, her "social activity" count was still pretty conservative. That she had a little black book that she never actually used wasn't that surprising. The incriminating video on YouPorn? That was just enough to qualify her as the definition of "hot mess."

As for the night's movie, the trailers set the tone. The first preview started out with:

"In a world..."

When the second preview started with:

"In a world..."

We shared a glance and a shrug.

The third preview:

"In a world..."

Ginnifer giggled, the rest of the audience was snorting, and we had our theme for the night.

By the time we got to the movie itself, the RomCom did not start with "In a world..." but it probably should have.

Cute lead actress, definitely nice to look at, and she played off a good-looking lead dude. I don't know how I compared to him, but Ginny compared well to the girl. The lead had a cute-but-not-too-cute face, while Gin looked more like the slightly cardboard romantic rival.

By the end of the movie, I handed over a few paper napkins to catch her snivels and even got a little misty-eyed myself. She seemed to note that, and by her look, I think it worked in my favor.

By the end credits, she leaned over: "In a world..."

While I was laughing, she surprised me with another kiss. It was a good world.

As our lips parted, I thought back to the one after dinner. This had similar vibe, if only a little longer. A little more lingering.

If I was going strictly by the flirting, I'd think getting laid was a sure thing. Honestly, though, I was willing to go a little slower just to see where all this went.

After the movie, we walked a few blocks down to a park. It was mostly dark, but it was a warm night, and we were walking arm-in-arm again like a solid couple. The conversation was mostly small talk, then mostly movie discussion as we picked apart the plot points.

The lead guy had some tragic-heroic past, while the lead gal was basically a good girl now, but with a supposed bad-girl past. Half the plot was the dude opening up about the pain of war trauma, while everybody else wondered if Captain America Lite could ever fall for a girl with a checkered past. In that respect, Ginny mumbled something about "YouPorn" and we both laughed.

On the surface, I let it go, but honestly, now I really needed to find that video. Was it something a "good girl" could come back from? Some dark, voyeuristic part of me was hoping for something really explicit and slut-shame incriminating and unrecoverable in good society. Why? I don't know. Probably because I'm not good society and a bad reputation is among those still-exciting, socially-forbidden vanilla kinks.

In the middle of the park, in a darkened gazebo, we kissed a third time. This was a deep, slow kiss where I followed her lead. She squeezed my arms, so I wrapped my arms around her waist. She did the same, then lowered her hands to my butt. I lowered my hands to her butt -- and holy shit, the dress did not lie: she had perfectly sculpted buns of steel.

I thought it would stop there, but she nibbled around my ears. I nibbled back until I was nibbling down her shoulders, pulling open the dress and holding her lace-covered boobs in my hands. Seconds later, that bra was in my pocket. Her tits gloriously exposed, she worked her way down my neck.

That's when a truck pulled up to the end of the park. It was forty yards away, but still plainly visible from the gazebo.

While it was dark where we were, we could see the silhouette of police lights on the roof of the truck. Our make-out session concluded tragically early.

Giggling, she pulled the top of her dress closed and we walked back to the parking structure hand-in-hand.

It was dark, but for a Friday night, it was still early. The valets were there and while they fetched my old Bronco: no surprise, she flirted with one valet while I paid the other. Based on a peripheral glance, he was staring right down the open cleavage of her little black dress as she leaned over for him.

Oh yeah: her bra was still in my pocket. Little slut -- and it had me instantly hard.

###

We went back to my place.

I lived in a little duplex townhome in the mid-density zone of a pretty quiet residential neighborhood. I parked in my spot in the back and we walked past the neighbors' party. Three college guys lived there, splitting rent, and they were throwing a kegger. If it went the way it usually did, they'd last to about midnight, somebody would inevitably call the cops, then it would break up quietly after that.

Not that it mattered -- Ginny and I slipped past the party. With the door closed behind us, most of the sound was blocked out.

Gin's voice was a little gravely: "In a world..."

That was it. We were giggling like crazy people as we stripped in the dark, right there in the laundry room.

We resumed where we'd left off in the park, and I was harder than marble. Making out, I was sticking out, rubbing against her belly, and she was giving it a slow stroke.

I lifted her, intending on impaling her with my dick -- but she shook her head.

"No, no, no -- I'm a good girl, remember?"

And with that, she slid her lips down my chest, down my abs, and she buried her face in my crotch. I could feel her breath on my shaft, inhaling deeply. That beautiful, beautiful face was breathing me in -- and I was never so happy I'd showered in my life.

She gave it a kiss at the base, then kisses along the length, before she kissed the tip. It was a peck, at first, then a longer kiss, then a kiss with a tongue. A moment later, she was swirling that tongue over the tip of my dick like it was a lollipop.

She couldn't take it all, but she still made it to the edge of her throat -- and swallowed around the shaft.

"Holy shit..."

A minute later, I was officially the 7th "non-relationship guy" in her oral sex column.

###

It was a blur after that. I wanted to return the favor, but after I came, she started getting dressed. I offered to drive her home, but she said it was too much trouble and that she'd call an Uber.

Now, I had friends that would've hit me upside the head for interrupting that flow. Have a hot girl come over, then blow and go? They'd pop a beer and play Call of Duty after that.

Me? No. I knew I was only the 7th guy she'd ever blown casually. The 10th guy if we counted her three long-term relationships. Somebody who kept that careful a count in this day and age? That meant something.

I enticed her to stay with a bottle of wine. Besides kissing, nothing else happened that night... but she did fall asleep in my arms, upstairs, in my bed.

###

By morning, I was up first with scrambled eggs and turkey bacon. She came downstairs wearing my bathrobe, and she looked good in it.

She leaned on the breakfast nook as I slid a plate under her elbow. She took a deep breath, and squinted up at me. "Do you have any aspirin?"

"Yeah... we did kill a whole bottle of wine." I slid some aspirin over, next to a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice.

She took a few and sipped the juice like it was ambrosia. The eggs and bacon disappeared shortly after and she practically licked the plate.

I glanced over. "Did you chew?"

"No," she admit. "Fuck."

"What?"

"You."

"Me?"

She nodded gingerly, looking at her plate. "You are a dangerous, dangerous man."

"Nah. Just an ordinary, average guy." I held up her bra and put it in her hands. "Also, as honored as I was to take this off you last night, I've heard these aren't cheap. I'm hoping you'll give me a chance to take it off of you again."

She looked up with watery eyes and nodded. "Yes. Definitely."

###

We walked past the debris of the neighbor's party. I saw one of the guys -- and we traded nods. His eyes were locked on Ginny in her Little Black Dress as she climbed into the ol' Bronco.

She caught it too -- and flashed him a smile.

He smiled back, his day suddenly brighter.

We were quiet on the drive back to her place, but it was a thoughtful kind of silence. I can't be sure what she was thinking about, but I was thinking about her. From the flirting to the make-out session in the park to the moment she seemed to make love to my cock with her lips.

We drove right past the library. "Oh, I love that place!"

Ginny glanced over her shoulder. "The library?"

"I checked you out there! Hate having to return you. You should always be in somebody's hands, not up on the shelf..."

"Okay," she pointed at me. "...That was smooth."

I parked in front of her place and we traded another deep kiss.

"Can I check you out again?"

She nodded. "I'll have to see your library card first..."

"I'll--"

She put a finger on my lips, shushing me as she climbed out. She closed the door behind her and I almost panicked.

Walking away, in the daylight, that little black dress clinging to those slender hips was something to behold.

I rolled down her window. "I gotta admit, it's hot watching you do the walk of shame...."

She giggled and flipped me the bird.

"I don't think we have the time right now, but I'm going to be thinking about that offer."

She shook her head. "I'll talk to you soon, Doctor Venkman..."

Now, I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I was pretty sure I was in love.

She was still giggling as she let herself in her front door -- though she stopped to blow a kiss before disappearing.


12