All Comments on 'IaW Ch. 02: An Immodest Proposal'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Coming to LW from other categories rarely works well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What don't you understand about LOVING WIVES?

These people aren't married. Why did you post this garbage here? NEVER start a story in one category and then change to another category. Horrible idea.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That's odd...

On the "Loving Wives" category description, it literally says "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more..." Could some of these anonymous folk be compensating for their own guilty indulgence? Hmm...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What the hell

You must be a newbie writer because a writer on this site would know about the loving wife category and how it is a neutral category. But trying to put a exhibition category story into the loving wife category clearly makes you a complete and utter laughing stock . How do you not know that the loving wife category is a neutral category are you that dim or has that you have been writing in the exhibition category a lot . So since you want to be treated as a newbie writer I will let you know on why the loving wife category is neutral. The loving wife category has always been neutral because on this site there is nearly 90% of stories that contain loving wife in them . And if we put all them stories that contain loving wife in them into the loving wife category the site would probably crash. That is over nearly a million stories trying to shove into the loving wife category the site would probably be unusable that is why there are category’s. The loving wife category you can’t add another category into it that is why the category is a very tough category to write in. ( The funny thing is the site classes the loving wife category as swinging and sharing but they also put swinging as a group category) . But the biggest reason is that the readers of the loving wife category are very very proud and talented readers and writers that really hate writers that glorify cheating in any shape or form. From swinging to sharing they really really do hate writers glorifying cuckold stories. But they also don’t like writers that write garbage stories then presume that it must go into the loving wife category even though it clearly shows that it’s a different category story. But the biggest mistake you have done is the fact that you have just hidden your story away if you had put it in the correct category you would probably have more likes. But sadly all you will get is from “passing by” likes. In other words was just passing by and just noticed your story that’s all . Better still just keep writing in the exhibition category and leave the loving wife category alone. Then you wouldn’t have me trying to explain again to you about the loving wife category. Just please please don’t write ever again in the loving wife category you are just no good at it . You have got the whole of the other category’s to write in just leave the loving wife category alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sheesh

Looks like you hit a nerve.

Never mind, quite enjoyed the story actually

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the consensual sharing.

The "Loving Wives" category on Literotica is a cesspool populated by truly awful men. You are an exception. Please keep up the good work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "What the hell" - First, LW isn't a "neutral category," whatever that means, nor is it restricted to wives. The mods have long allowed fiancee and girlfriends. The ONLY requirement for LW is that the PRIMARY focus is the relationship between the man and the woman. There may be inter-racial incidents, there may be lesbian incidents, whatever. The KEY is that central focus is the man-woman relationship.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 4 years ago
Great story!

This is a lot of fun to read. I think the dialogue works well. It strikes me as a bit contrived and there's an air of "Tasters Choice Couple" sparring with innuendo and double entendre about it- but I'm enjoying that. (It's a LOT better written than those ads ever were, and a hell of a lot sexier.) She IS a hot mess and his armchair psychology is clearly self serving...but he put his money where his mouth is and committed to her, so all that is cool. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more. You get a five star rating from me and I'm gonna go back and rate the first chapter the same.

Thanks for this. It's erotic and exciting.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

Such a dirty girl. I love her.

All these bitches whining about story categories. Who gives a fuck? I LIKE the story. I couldn't give a shit less how it's labeled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES