IaW Ch. 02: An Immodest Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced back and forth a few times, comparing the amateur goddess in the video to model lounging beside me. Same girl, definitely same girl, and... damn, that got me.

"So the lucky guy... that's Ed, right? Your ex?"

She nodded.

I glanced at her, still comparing versions of her. "How does watching that make you feel?"

"Nervous. Nauseated that it's Ed, but turned on, a little. Mostly nervous."

"Why nervous?"

She looked at me like the dolt that I was. "You don't think less of me?"

"No."

"You don't think I'm a slut?"

"Well, I know you're a slut; I just don't think that's a bad thing."

She rolled her eyes. "Even for a girlfriend?"

"Especially for a girlfriend."

She ran a finger across the screen, tapping the number of views. "How about a girlfriend that's 'internet famous' for being slutty? I've only been on for four months and that's... more than thirty thousand views?"

I shook my head. "As kink goes, that's intense vanilla. My favorite."

"Gawd, such a voyeur." She watched herself a minute. "I think I'm the latest Ginny on here. There's a big-boob Ginny, and a Ginny Potter and-"

"Like 'Harry Potter' Ginny?"

She gave me a sidelong glance. "Do you know what 'fanfic' is?"

"Something about fans?"

"It's by fans. They are... surprisingly hardcore." She drummed her fingers on the laptop, self-conscious. "But even for the amateurs, I'm pretty sure I'm the only Ginny on here who's tagged with her real name."

"97% approval rating, too. Not surprised: you're amazing."

She squinted at the screen, still a little put-off. "I wonder what those other 3% didn't like."

"Seriously? That 3% sucks."

"Like, do they think I'm fat? My boobs aren't big enough? I'm not blonde?"

I shrugged. "Probably all of the above. They're upset Ed didn't shoot cum in your eye. Somebody was hoping to see you get arrested... or worse. Some might be competing 'amateurs'. Maybe they're jealous. Who cares? They're just dicks."

"Is it wrong? I mean, like, this whole thing is wrong... but am I wrong to wonder about them?"

"Yes," I nodded. "That would be the unhealthy part of your 'pleaser' personality. If you need context to get over these assholes, consider them statistical outliers. You factor them in and move on."

"I'm sorry. I admit I'm a little O-C."

"Orange County?"

She punched my arm. "Obsessive-Compulsive."

"Right. Gotcha." Suddenly a dozen other things fit together. And, in case you forgot, her amateur public blowjob was still playing out on the screen. "You are the reason the phrase 'hot mess' exists."

"Mess, I understand, but 'hot'?"

"C'mon, really? Now you're just fishing for compliments."

She shook her head. "Honestly, I don't see-"

"I'm watching a drop-dead gorgeous redhead give loud, sloppy head in broad daylight. It's hot as straight-up porn, but that I'm watching my new girlfriend blow her ex...?" I put her hand on the lump in my shorts. "That tell you anything?"

She smiled, that 'girlfriend' part seeming to resonate, but she was still nervous. Gin squeezed my lump and the more she squeezed, the harder it got. After a few moments, her squeeze turned into a gentle rub.

We watched another minute. In the video, it felt like anybody could come around the corner at any time.

"That is fucking kinky."

She nodded, silent.

The scrub bar was closing in on the end of the video when Ed pulled out and stroked himself, his aim good enough to keep his cum almost entirely on her face.

She winked and blew a kiss to the camera as the video faded to black.

Ginny put her face square in front of mine. "Kiss me."

I pulled her into my lap and kissed her. One quick peck, then a deep, soulful kiss. The kind of kiss it looked like she needed right then and there.

That turned into tongue and some lip-smash as she was suddenly on fire.

When we finally came up for air, her hair was messed up and we were both breathing heavy.

She could barely speak. "Thank you."

"Thank... you? I mean, it really is my pleasure!"

She glanced at the screen, then back at me.

Suddenly, I put it together. "I think I get it."

She looked at me with those big, soulful eyes. "I needed to know."

"If I'd kiss you even after I watched... all of that?"

She was on the verge of tearing up. All she could do was nod.

"You're beautiful. Sucking cock, you're hot. With cum on your face, you're even hotter. Watching this just made me want you more."

She facepalmed, but her stress finally broke into a sniveling chuckle. "I'm kind of relieved."

I pointed at the screen. "I want to watch you suck more cock."

She double-facepalmed, laughing harder as the relief grew.

With a couple clicks, the second video started. They were under a bridge, in an arroyo somewhere. They didn't make it two steps before video-Gin was pulling off her Nike tank top, her perky tits again in view. "Starting out good..."

"I always had to be topless when I gave head."

"Your rule or his?"

"Ours, I guess. Mine, now."

"Good rule."

"Thanks?"

I watched the video as she sunk to her knees in front of her ex's dick. The skirt was Nike, too, and she was wearing running shoes. "So, what...? You'd go jogging together and blow him in odd spots?"

Gin nodded. "He's not much of a runner, but that's how it started."

After an establishing suck, he widened the shot to get a view of where they were: under a bridge, next to a dry creek. You could hear plenty of traffic passing overhead, but nobody else in view. It sounded like there were people close by, though.

We watched through to the end: again, about three minutes was all he could last. Not exactly macho duration, but it was totally understandable.

He jammed his dick against her face as he stroked himself, leaving a glob of cum across her nose. Another stroke and another strand across her forehead. Then two more pearly wet dabs wiped on her cheeks.

Ginny was squeezing my hard dick as she leaned in, lips open and searching. I gave her the kiss she was looking for, then another deep one for good measure.

When we finally pulled apart, she looked at me. "Would you kiss me if I had cum on my face?"

"No. Not even my own." I shook my head. "Seeing it on you is hot - Really Hot - but I don't want cum anywhere near my face."

She nodded as she thought about it. "But as long as there's no cum on my face, you'll kiss me?"

"Yes, and let me say again: I love seeing it on you!" I drove the point home with another kiss, then pointed at the freeze with her ex's cum smeared across her face. With a quick shift of my crotch under her ass, I was driving home another point.

"Yeah," she admit, "I can feel what that's doing to you."

"Good. Honestly, part of my whole 'Veronica' fantasy is to have my girlfriend give me head with another guy's cum on her face."

"Really?" She seemed genuinely hopeful.

"Could you do that for me?"

"I... I think so...?" She hesitated. "Am I blowing a friend of yours or a stranger?"

"Can it be both?"

"Like..." She leaned back, a little surprised. "You want me to do it more than once?"

"We could start with once a week until you're cum-fortable."

She about choked, giggling. "Fresh cum or would dry cum count?"

"Oh, wow..." I nodded, picturing it. "I was thinking fresh, like I'd just watched you, but dried? The possibilities..."

Ginny swallowed, nervous. "Too much?"

"No! No, not at all. That might be even hotter! If it's dry, it's been on you a while. Somebody else might've seen it... Where did it come from? That's my kind of kink."

"But still no kiss with cum on my face?"

"Nope."

She leaned in for another kiss but paused with her lips at touching distance to mine. "Would you kiss me with cum on my breath?"

A surge jolted through my dick, and Ginny smiled as she felt it.

"No snowballs, thank you. But..." I let my lips brush hers as I spoke. "As long as you wipe off your lips, and you've swallowed, I'll kiss you."

She gave me a celebratory smooch. "I think I love you."

She said it in jest, but she caught herself right after, wide-eyed.

I let the moment blossom, just a bit, before kissing her again. "I'm kinda hoping you do, because I'm loving who you are..."

I wasn't going to turn down the lip-smashing kiss that followed.

The third video was as good as the first two, maybe better. Gin gave Ed head in a narrow alley between buildings. This time, there were people in the background, walking back and forth. At least one guy actually saw them, but never approached.

"Half busted?"

She nodded. "Ed liked having an audience."

"What about you?"

Gin looked at me, then glanced at the screen.

I followed, then saw it. "Whoa. T-H-O!"

She shrugged, shoulders hunched, definitely self-conscious. Even now, her nipples were hard. "Yeah... They don't lie."

"And all this time, I thought it was the hips."

The fourth video was her blowing her ex in a men's restroom stall. The social tension alone was hot. The fifth was in some store's changing room. Threat of discovery? Hot.

In the sixth video, she blew him while kneeling between two cars in a parking garage. It was all archetype exhibitionist amateur porn, and with this voyeur, it hit all the right notes of risk.

Six videos, not once did we ever actually see Ed's face, just his skinny ass and an average dick. Her ex might be an asshole, but he was a great videographer.

Ginny, for her part, loved the camera. Perky, B-cups boobs on display, big smile, real name used on camera. She was a naughty, enthusiastic jizz-target.

I shook my head, looking at the video thumbnails and all the category tags. "Let's see: Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Public, Amateur... What's 'verified amateur'...?"

Gin shrugged.

"Okay, I'm not seeing anal. Not seeing 'creampie' on any of your tags."

"I don't remember Ed having a camera out for any, um, penetration. I mean, yeah, we had a lotta sex, but his fetish was facials. Mine, too, I guess."

"I am both disappointed, yet incredibly turned on." I looked at the group and only saw two left. "I'm sad we're running out of videos."

She stared at the thumbnails and put her hand on mine. "Are you sure you want to see this?"

"Oh, now I have to see it."

We started up Video #7 and it followed her as Ed shot video of her ankles and worked his way up. She was in sandals, low-riding Daisy Dukes, and a mid-riff baring halter top. There was some other guy with them and her story of Ed's friend rattled back into memory.

"I'm guessing that's Dave?"

She nodded. "Where they work, no less."

"Double kinky."

"Yeah, Ed thought so."

"Sounds like you had reservations."

"Doing one of Ed's friends, where they both work? I was turned on by it, if that's what you want to know. Looking back at it now, though? Dave was Ed's excuse. And... did the whole work thing cause it?"

"Cause it...? Why? How?"

"He probably showed the video around and some guy was like, 'hey, your girlfriend is a slut so obviously you suck in bed'."

"Did he?"

"No, but that was the first thing you asked."

"Shit. Yeah. It's the 'cuckold' thing, I guess. That's a tough one. It's kind of the male version of slut shaming."

Gin stared into me a moment, even pausing the video. "I didn't think you'd have any clue about it."

"Why not?"

"You're a Veronica fan! You are, like, the most fucking bullet proof guy I've ever met!"

"Yeah, here's the thing: I'm not. Veronica fan, yes. Bullet proof, no."

So, what is a "Veronica fan"? If you didn't read the first chapter, you're probably wondering what that means. Ginny was talking about "Veronica," a character from the movie "Clerks." Veronica was the girlfriend of the main character - and her plot reveal was that she'd gone down on 36 guys before she met him. He was #37.

To a voyeur, that was mind-blowingly hot. To Ginny, a borderline-exhibitionist flirt, I'd mentioned I was an unapologetic voyeur. I had even joked that I wanted my next girlfriend to be a "Veronica." Except I wasn't really joking.

I glanced at the screen, at the frozen video - then at the girl next to me. Same hot girl. A younger me would've been intimidated into oblivion. The current me? I wanted to be as honest as words could ever be.

Words, though... I'd thought about this plenty, but I'd never put it to speakable words. Now, suddenly, I had the impulse to pour my soul out to Ginnifer. The girl who could be my Veronica.

"I'm confident about who I am..." I took a deep breath. "...but voyeurism is a process, not a result."

"What does that mean?"

"It means different people like it and do it for different reasons."

"Okay, yah!" Gin pointed like mad. "And it's 'sex', so..."

"So there's a ton of misinformation out there."

"Right? People make assumptions, they..."

"They project their own neuroses into a one-size-fits-all version of a 'fetish'." I'd had a hard-on. HAD. On the bright side, we were sharing an awesome wavelength. "...Thing is, people are afraid of what they don't understand."

"Or they're afraid that trying to understand might reveal something awkward about themselves."

"Yeah, wow. That, too." I tapped her laptop screen. "You know exhibitionism. Super intense, right?"

Ginny nodded. "I always pictured it like social skydiving."

"Voyeurism... reaches into the same fire. It's pure emotional intensity. Once you've been through that crucible, it changes you. That genie ain't going back in the bottle."

Ginnifer suddenly straightened up. "That's why you're looking for Veronica!"

"Yeah. I need someone who speaks the language. Someone who shares the experience. I'm looking for my other half."

Ginny's posture was still ramrod-straight. Her eyes were wide, wide open - and she was blinking like mad. "I need another glass of wine. Refill?"

"Sure."

She practically skipped to the kitchen, then came back with a bottle and nipples hard enough to cut glass. She refilled our glasses, drained hers, refilled it - and plopped her slender ass right into my lap.

That plopping was... nice.

She reached for the trackpad. "Ready?"

"Yeah, hang on..." I had to adjust my package under her ass - and the second I did, she ground her ass into me a little more. "Thanks... for that."

She kissed my cheek, then clicked play.

Daisy Duke was moving again - and, fuck... Some part of me was still geeking out over this sex talk. The video just set it all on fire.

The camera fixated on her ass - and that exact ass had cheeks on either side of my tool. And my tool was growing under warmth and wiggles.

In the video, the trio found a box-filled storeroom. Ed filmed as Ginny sunk to her knees, smiling up at the guys - and the camera - as she peeled the halter top under her boobs. Now it was sort of a shelf for her already perky tits.

"Okay, so the top's not completely off."

"No, but my bewbs are out."

"Ah. More of a guideline..."

Ed had his dick out and Dave followed suit. Her ex stepped up and slapped her in the face a few times with his shaft. It was a little shocking but it seemed perfectly normal to video-her. Then he slid his dick into her willing, open mouth.

Dave stood next to them, watching the debauchery. After getting Ed wet, she leaned to Dave and took him carefully between her lips. It was more gentle than Ed's interaction, tame in comparison, but with her eyes closed, it looked like she really enjoyed giving head. THAT was hot.

Here in her living room, I was trying to play it cool. The more I tried not to think about all the sensations of this accidental lap dance, the more she shifted back and forth. Son of a Bitch, she was getting me hard again, fast.

Back on screen, after making Dave respectable, she started switching back and forth. Who ever didn't have her head, had her hands - though both guys wrapped their own hand around hers to control the strokes.

"Wait: are they jerking off with your hands?"

Ginny bit her lip, nodding. "Made it a lot easier. That kind of coordination is hard!"

"That is filthy fantastic..."

It was maybe a minute and a half before Dave groaned, obviously coming in her mouth. She showed the load in an awkward smile to the camera.

"Show me what a nasty little slut you are!" Ed directed.

She swished it like mouthwash before letting it dribble down her chin and onto her boobs. A moment later, Ed stroked himself like he was working a pump-action shotgun, blasting her face and tits with his jizz.

"You like that?" Ed asked.

She nodded as she licked her lips. "It was hot..."

Beside me, Ginny buried her face in her hands. "I'm so sorry. I sound like a bad Paris Hilton video."

"Hey, Paris got bravery points for public-sluttery." I couldn't take my eyes off the screen - especially as she tried to figure out what to do with all this cum on her. Ed was still filming the aftermath.

She pulled the bottom of the halter up to wipe her chin, though there were other spots on her face she missed. Then she pulled the cup of the top back up over her still-splattered boobs.

I looked over. "Did you just wear it out of the building like that?"

Gin nodded, her face still buried.

"Did anybody else see you?"

She nodded again. Her voice was muffled behind her hands: "...But not until the parking lot."

"Did you enjoy that?"

Another nod added to the intrigue.

"Okay, noted: this slut enjoys a good shaming..."

She shook her head, then... finally nodded some more. A lot more.

I pointed at the screen. "You are a natural!"

She finally uncovered her face. "I've watched enough to know what guys like. Discovered I like it, too."

"So this last video...? Donkey show in Tijuana?"

"No!" She punched my shoulder. "Yes, I have watched that, but no, I've never been to Tijuana."

"A shame... Wait, what?"

"Gawd, you're so bad!"

"Yeah. Wait, I'm bad?" I geeked out over the wrong part of that joke and I needed to hit the reset. "I'm guessing you've saved best for last?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't know he'd posted any after the first one. Guess that depends on your definition of 'best'."

"You did the guys in the parking lot?"

"Ha! Kinky, but no."

We started the video and it was obviously the same work location, but a different part of the building. Ed was shooting as they walked, careful not to get Dave's face in the frame, but definitely getting all of Ginny in the shot.

This time, she was in a pleated miniskirt.

"You pull off the miniskirt well."

"Tennis skirt."

"Whatever. Nice legs."

"Thank you."

From the video, Ed had slowed a few steps and called out: "Gin!"

Gin stopped, glanced over her shoulder, and flipped up the back of her skirt - showing beautiful, firm bare ass underneath.

"Shit," I mumbled.

Next to me, Ginny nodded. "Yeah, you're thinking like Ed."

"Well, I'll give him credit: he was smart enough to help you discover your inner slut."

Ginny shook her head. "I can think of a hundred ways that he could've done that better."

"Okay, true. Can't argue with that."

Dave led the way into a run-down conference room.

As Dave reached for the door handle, Ed called out: "Close the door - but don't lock it."

Dave's voice echoed through the empty room. "No? What if somebody comes in?"

"Then they're next!" Ed answered.

We couldn't see Dave's face, but you could tell he turned to Ginny. "Is that okay?"

Ginny slipped out of the skirt and pulled off the tight camisole. She was now stark naked, in a conference room, save for her tennis shoes. "I am here to serve."

Dave pointed at her: "You are a naughty girl!"

I reached over and gave her a gentle poke. "You ARE a naughty girl!"

Ginny - both of them - nodded.

"How long ago was this?"

"Shortly before a breakdown and four months of therapy, so... maybe five months ago?"

"Hoo... okay." This was open-wound fresh.