IaW Ch. 02: An Immodest Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed rolled up her clothes and slid them to the far end of the conference table - well out of reach if that door opened.

Video Ginny noticed, and gave him a devious smile as she leaned in to suck Dave's dick. For his part, he angled to get her profile on camera.

"That was a lot smoother."

Next to me, Ginny nodded. "Yeah..."

I could tell there was more to that answer, but I only had enough blood to operate one head at a time. I turned back to the video.

It was all POV, shot by Ed - and Dave - as they traded the camera back and forth. The conference room had terrible lighting, but with the unreal model, the grit of the atmosphere made it real again.

She'd stroke one and blow the other, then switch.

Ed got the camera close to her face. "What's your favorite hobby?"

She paused sucking just long enough to give a matter-of-fact answer: "Giving head."

Next to me, current-Ginny was wincing. "I was young, dumb and full of cum."

"Was?"

"Ha-ha."

"Okay, totally politically incorrect and I'm sorry..." I held up my hands. "...But this is really turning me on right now."

Gin grabbed my hand and placed it firmly on a boob. "Want me to suck your cock while you watch me suck their cocks?"

"Yes!"

Ginny slid between my legs, taking her knees. A moment of shorts-fumbling later and she took me as deep into her mouth as she could.

I kept glancing back and forth between her and the video. "Not gonna lie: this is the hottest thing I've ever done!"

She gave a deep, approving suck.

I focused back on the screen, watching her alternate between Ed and Dave. With a beautiful, naked red head on her knees in their work conference room, they didn't last long.

In this one, Dave grabbed his shaft and came on her face like a pro.

"Managed it the second time, huh?"

"Uh, that was... probably the twentieth time? The rest of them just didn't have video."

"Superfreak!"

"You know I'm super-freaky," she sang.

Moments later, Ed came on her face. She was an absolute, pale-skinned, freckled cum-splattered mess as she smiled for the camera. The video ended and the site was already cuing up another video.

"You are a treasure!"

She shook her head, stopping me. "Okay, so Ed shared me with Dave. Dave and I thought he had rights to a BJ anytime - and for a couple weeks, I blew him Every Chance We Got. Then Ed says those weren't the rules and suddenly I'm a bad slut."

"Whoa. That's bullshit!"

"Ed dumped me and instantly had a new girlfriend. SHE was the one who told me he'd been cheating, with her. SHE was the one who told me they'd uploaded a vid to YouPorn. That's when I lost it."

"I'm sorry. I get why you lost it." So Ginnifer was great at giving head - when she was actually giving it. This whole conversation thing, starting-stopping-starting-stopping, was killing me. Still, it was sex convo a smokin' hot chick. "He broke trust. He was cheating, then exposed you... with the help of his cheating accomplice. It was only blowjobs but you got fucked."

She went back to sucking - angry sucking - like she was using it to block out Ed.

I stared at her a minute, just enjoying the lip service. "On the bright side, you look great on video and I'm glad I was able to watch."

"Cute." She gave it a pop and looked up from my lap. "You're only saying that because I'm sucking your cock."

"Well, the camera loves you - and it's obvious you love the camera - but you do look even better live."

She gave a hard suck and looked up again. "I'm sorry. I know I've got baggage."

"Four months after a nervous breakdown, so I understand this is still pretty raw. However..." -I held out my schlong like it was the showroom model- "...if my dick can be therapeutic, I'm happy to help you work it out."

"Thank you. And I'm still sorry." She kissed the tip and leaned on my leg, thinking about it. "Obsessing over an ex makes me a bad, bad girlfriend."

"Bad in a good way. Bad in an understandable way. Would smacking you in the face with my dick help?"

"It might," she joked - but she closed her eyes and turned her cheek.

I obliged, slapping her in the face with my hard shaft. Forgive me: so fucking wrong, but that made me harder - and harder yet as she seemed to enjoy it. A moment later, we were both laughing at how ridiculous it was.

"Okay, you're definitely not over him... but I can help you with that. Hopefully I don't wind up just being a 'rebound guy'."

"No." She shook her head. "I don't think you're a 'rebound guy'."

"That's good. Is Ed local?"

She nodded. "Pasadena."

"Oh, that's close." I glanced at the screen. "I thought some of those areas looked familiar."

She nodded. "I don't go out much that way because I'd occasionally run into him."

I steepled my fingers, putting it all together. At this point, I just wanted to cum, but Ginny seemed determined to make this a confessional. An acceptance thing, maybe?

A plan started to form. It was a risk, and a rocky road even if it were successful, but after she bared her video soul, she deserved an honest reaction. Okay, team, execute Operation Set Her Free. "Ginnifer, my prediction is that you ARE going to blow him again. At least once, maybe a lot."

"What?! I am NOT going to blow him!" She looked away, glowering. "Blow him away, maybe..."

"Really? Really, really?" I ran a finger softly across her chin. "He feels like unfinished business. Sucking his cock, after everything that's happened, would be the finish that you need."

Gin looked at me long and hard. "Explain."

"Simple: you need validation." Intimate details from our first date were bubbling up. "He started your process of self-discovery. Sucking his cock would be validation from the source. That's the finish that starts the healing."

"God." She curled into a ball on the floor, her game-face on. It was hard to read the mix emotions, but she was focused. "Insurance pays my therapist $75 an hour and not even he's been able to figure that out."

With her on the floor, my dick was immediately disappointed. Didn't matter: I slipped it back in my shorts and circled around her. "In all fairness, no matter how therapeutic, they'd probably yank the license of any therapist that helped a client 'get in touch with her inner slut'."

I slid down onto the floor and ran a hand over her hip, somewhere between reassuring and wanting. "It sounds weird, but you should let him know he was right."

She had the cutest pouty-face as she flipped me off.

I nodded and took a pillow off the couch, handing it to her. "Imagine giving him head one last time. Perfect conditions. YOU'RE in control this time. What would that do?"

She seemed to seriously consider, then retreated, catlike, tighter into her ball. "Fuck."

"Okay, that's progress. Can you be more specific?"

"No! Even if he was right, that's the last thing I want to do. He was an asshole and doesn't deserve one."

"No argument. He doesn't, but when you have a hangup, indulging it is the fastest way to get it out of your system. You deserve the freedom to make him cum as much as it takes to get closure..."

"You don't understand. He used it as pretense!"

"Who cares how he used it? His intentions don't matter; your feelings do. YOU do. You went into it with consent and good faith. When it went sour, you blamed yourself. Now you're carrying all this relationship guilt for something you had no control over."

Ginnifer stared at me, eyes blinking back tears. It took her a few deep breaths before she was ready to go on. "That guilt gave me a breakdown."

"Exactly! You need to forgive yourself, but you still see him as the inspiration for this slut journey. You're not going to be able to forgive yourself and move on until you forgive him."

"I can't forgive him."

I caressed the side of her thigh. "Look at it this way: how many times did you blow Dave?"

She curled tighter into that ball.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Dave was a nice guy," she excused, her voice cracking. "He was average, but since he was a friend of Ed, that made it so fucking hot. Honestly, because of that, I loved sucking Dave's cock..."

"But you're not a slut?"

"Around Dave, I was more his Ed's whore than a slut... though, uh... that doesn't sound much better." She wiped tears from her eyes. "I'm..."

"Going to admit how right Ed was?"

"I don't want him to be right!"

I pointed at her. "Excellent! That, right there, is progress."

"I don't want him to be right... because he's a dick!" The tears were flowing like a waterfall. "...And because he dumped me."

"What he did was wrong... And he is a dick, but he was right about you."

There was almost a nod as she gripped the pillow tight. "It doesn't matter."

"Ever heard the saying about the broken clock?"

Total needle scratch moment. She looked up at me. "The what?"

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Ed is an undeserving, ignorant prick. However, you are what you are, and maybe by accident, he saw it. He was right about you."

"That's-"

"You want the truth?"

She buried her face in the pillow, muffling her voice. "I can't handle the truth..."

"Okay, all of this is purely observational. This is based on you own words. Nobody can wave a magic wand and 'unslut' you and guarantee that storybook ending. But we can figure out realistic steps, for you, to stop old injuries from inflicting new damage. It takes therapy, maybe radical therapy, to heal a complex wound."

One little tidbit from our first date circled back: she owned handcuffs. She'd never used them, allegedly, but she acknowledged a submissive streak.

I was guessing she was a little permissive, too. Her office "forgiveness" hinted at that. She had too much fire to be permissive all the time, that much was obvious, but in the right context, with the right people...?

Ginnifer's sexuality was a complex equation and those last little details helped everything else fall into place.

"Okay, 'flirty girl,' from the outside, it seems like you know Ed was right. The exact part you've been in denial about needs to prove to him... that you've accepted it. It seems, deep down, that your submissive part even wants to apologize."

Her face was still buried in the pillow. "Fuck."

"Here's the thing: your apology isn't for him, it's for you. So what if you acknowledge he was right: he didn't make you who are, all he did was see it and say it." I squeezed her shoulder. "You have some... future interaction... with him, but this time, you control it. It's on your terms. That removes his power over you. That lets you move on."

"It... kinda would?" Ginny tilted the pillow away from her face just enough to make eye contact. "Does Hallmark have a 'I Know I'm a Slut' section? I'm actually sorta serious."

"Zazzle? Maybe you could start an Etsy line..."

She covered her mouth, tears streaming down her face but self-conscious that she was smiling. "Okay, but seriously. This feels like emotional chemotherapy. How would I even do that?"

"You do that by letting him know you're somebody else's steady girlfriend now, but you'd still enjoy going down on him."

"Oh, my god! He would die. So would I..."

"Kill him with kindness. You know what would kill him even more? Sucking Dave's cock without talking to Ed first. Or, hell, the rest of the guys at their warehouse."

"Oh-My-GOD!" Ginny snaked a hand inside her shorts and down between her thighs. "Why did you put that picture in my head?"

"They're going to think whatever they're going to think. All you can control is owning who you are and what you do."

Her finger was dancing over her clit. "Please shut up before my brain explodes."

"...But most of all, and tell me if I'm wrong, but you need to suck Ed's cock because you need to be the other woman this time."

"FUCK!" Gin's fingers were slamming the button - and that last bit sent her flying over the edge.

When her breathing finally slowed down, I finished the plan. "You see, after Ed realizes you're a goddess, and you're no longer his, the Ed portion of your journey is complete. You're done with him. Boom, he's history."

Gin reached out from that fetal ball, her hand finding my thigh and sliding up to grab my dick through my shorts. She buried her face back in the pillow, muffling her voice again. "Don't hate me, but I really love that plan."

"I'm sure there'll be complications, but it's still worth trying."

"It is! But I could never do it."

"Why?"

She peeked over the pillow. "Because I want a happy ending. I want... a guy... to love me. And... "

"And what?"

"Ed ruined me. He cheated on me. He wasn't the first to cheat on me, but he opened my eyes. Everything you said is right, and that... ruined me."

"Ruined? I don't accept that." It took me a second, but the relationship math worked itself out. "Right. So because you've been cheated on, now cheating is one of your fetishes, too?"

She buried her face back in that soggy pillow. "God forgive me."

"That's His gig," I sighed. "That's what He does. He forgives people."

"Great. I can't marry God."

"No, but you're looking awfully good to me, Veronica."

She glanced at over, blushing, and uncurled. A few seconds later, she fished my half-hard cock back out of my shorts. After all that, it took a few wet slurps to wake him up. She slapped her tongue with my dick: crap as sensuality goes, but the visuals worked.

"Okay..." She looked up, making eye contact as her lips brushed the base of my dick. "You've had a chance to wade through Veronica's baggage-"

"I may have sorted it a little, too. Sorry. Panties here, bras there..."

She giggled, then took a deep breath. "You're #10 either way... but are you #7 or #4?"

Felt myself smile. She was giving me the Relationship Question wrapped inside her oral-sex count. It was a nice way to do it. "Well, I'm a voyeur, so the higher the count, the better... But in this case, I'm definitely #4."

She bit her lip, but it could only hold back the smile for so long. I could see it in her face: a little giddy that I counted myself as a 'serious' relationship. "So... how can I be your Veronica?"

"I'm not sure how to answer that, if only because I want to shield you from every dick that's out there. But that literally fucks up the whole kink driving an exhibitionist... and a voyeur."

"Yeah," she laughed. "A little. But I get it."

"We start slow. Whatever we do is going to be insane, but we make sure that insanity is... sustainable. For us. As a couple."

Her eyes were welling up again. When I saw it, maybe mine did too, a little.

"As for specific kinks...? There's a ton of little things I'd love to do with you, I think I mentioned one earlier, but #37 is really kind of Veronica's trademark. That's your goal."

Her mind seemed blown for a moment there. When the shock passed, there was a hint of a smile. "What happens when I hit #37?"

"First, you are awesome," I laughed, despite myself. "Second, I don't know. You were supposed to hit #36 before me, so... start over? I'm the new baseline. Number Zero. 37 more to go."

She was stroking me as she processed it - and her nipples were getting hard. "Would you seriously want your girlfriend to blow 37 other guys?"

"Are you saying you're my girlfriend?"

"I... So... Want-"

"To blow 37 guys?"

"Well, yeah! That too. I mean, it IS my favorite thing to do," she giggled. "But since we're being honest, yes: I want to have a steady boyfriend... while I go down on 37 other guys."

She was gorgeous, she was kinky, and she laughed at my jokes. All my filters were off, all the safeties were disengaged. "So would it be even better if you had a fiancé... while you went down on 37 other guys?"

Her eyes went wide, her jaw slack.

I took advantage of that, sliding my dick back into her mouth. "Be my Veronica, Gin."

"Ohk-kay," she mumbled, my dick still in her mouth.

"Who knows. Maybe Ed and Dave could be part of the 37..."

Gin's lips sealed around my dick - and she sucked hard. She reached down, fingering herself as she started to bob halfway down my shaft.

"You like that idea?"

She nodded.

"Pretend like I'm Ed. What do you want to tell him?"

She closed her eyes and gave my cock long, loving lip work. It seemed like she was working out a script.

Finally, she pulled her lips away just enough to speak as she stroked me. "Ed, you were right. I'm... engaged now... but thank you for my opening my eyes."

"You little slut!"

"I know!" She giggled.

"Repeats don't count, though."

"Huh?"

"Even if you do Ed a hundred times, he only counts as one, okay?"

Gin choked a little, her body convulsing over an instant orgasm.

She had just cum to an idea - and that sent me over the edge.

One blast in her mouth and my vision went purple for a second. I stumbled, practically falling backward. I kept stroking, stepping back up to cum all over her face. It seemed to stretch out her orgasm, too.

Finally empty, I fell back onto her sectional, exhausted.

She sat on the floor, legs wide open. Her expression flashed between shocked and euphoric. She reached up to her cheek, touched my dripping cum, and finally settled on a grin. "So, uh..."

I looked over at her in my own post-O glow. "What?"

"Okay, I don't want to seem like 'overly sensitive' girl, but was that just bedroom talk? Or did you actually just..."

"Propose? Yeah. Yeah, I did."

That moment, her eyes were huge and sexy and welling up all over again. "That wasn't just...?"

"No. I'm kind of surprised myself, but I said it and I mean it." I held a hand out to her. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

She scrambled to her feet, nearly kissed me, then kissed me on the forehead anyway. She dashed to the kitchen, ran hot water over paper towels and was cleaning her face as she straddled my legs.

I looked up. "So, uh, you and me? Hang out? Like, forever?"

"Yes," she repeated, tears streaming down her face. "Yes... yes... yes..."

The kiss...? That was one to remember. Sweet and hot and pure and dirty, all rolled into one. She wrapped her legs around me as she sat in my lap. There were nibbles and bites and tongue and soft, soft lips. In that moment, I became a better kisser.

There was a hug as we came up for air, then more kissing, then another hug, then more kissing. I'd just come but this was getting me hard all over again.

Finally, she paused and held my face in her hands as she locked eyes with me. "Okay, so, my world is already rocked. But was that other part just bedroom talk?"

"Which part?"

"Hot as it is, I could never do Ed. So, the other part."

It took me a moment to remember. "What? 37 other guys?"

She nodded. "I need to know, Dante."

I chuckled at the Clerks reference. "Not joking, Veronica. The flirting, the attention... Sucking cock is the affirmation you need, isn't it?"

She looked down at the dried cum still sprinkled across her boobs. "I think maybe it is."

"Cum is your validation."

"Oh my god, you are evil."

"Tell me I'm wrong."

"You're not wrong."

"Thirty-seven." Sinister, twirly-mustache ideas ran through my head, especially with my "forgiving" girl. "My friends, your work... divorce lawyers, right?"

"God. Yes." She nodded and hid behind a facepalm. "The irony."

"The occasional waiter when we're out to dinner."

"Oh, my god!"

"Ed, Dave and any other ex that's around. Don't you have a scrapbook of numbers?"

She nodded again, her nipples hard as pebbles. "...What happens when I reach 37?"

"By then we should know if we've gotten that insanity out of our system or whether it was just a warm-up. Either way, you hit #37 and we set our date."

"Our date?" She squinted at me a moment, then her lips parted as her jaw slowly went slack. "You mean... our wedding date?"

"Yeah! I can't think of a better milestone."

She had a million-watt smile. "YES!"