IaW Ch. 02: An Immodest Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

It happened that night.

It wasn't right away. After I proposed, and she accepted, we were still in a kind of emotional shock. In our second date and we were still unpacking each other's emotional baggage - and boom.

I had no intention on going home that night, but I didn't set out to have sex, either. I just wanted to squeeze this red-haired nymph as close as I could.

We actually watched another movie after that emotional roller coaster. Didn't need drinks, didn't need talk, didn't need much, really - just touch. Her whole body was pressed against mine.

There was something different about this wavelength. This wasn't heat, this was warmth. It was a deep vibration that felt like it was passing from my bones to my soul.

After the last movie finished, the classic Curse of the Mummy, we sat in silence for a while, in the dark.

She pulled me to her bedroom, and kissed me, and pulled me into bed.

I kissed her, and squeezed her and caressed her - but mostly, I held on to her. I wrapped her in my arms, spooning, and kept her tight, claiming her, protecting her.

There was moisture on my arm and I realized she was crying.

I buried my nose in her hair and whispered: "I love you."

There were little tremors in her breath, silent sobs as she cried. She was quiet until she could steady her breath. "I love you, too."

We actually fell asleep like that. I don't know how long, all I know was that I woke in exactly the same position with the exception that my dick inconveniently woke before I did.

Maybe it was because she was adjusting against me, and holy god, that body would bring life to the dead.

She reached behind her, between us, and caressed him.

Naturally, he answered her call.

The caress turned into gentle strokes until she whispered over her shoulder. "I need you inside me. Please..."

I reached between her lithe legs and felt real heat radiating from her body. I dipped a finger between her folds and found how wet she was.

With my fingers parting her lips, her hand guided my shaft between her thighs. Under her direction, my tip nestled itself between her folds. With a slow push from my hips, I slid effortlessly into her.

Another push and I went deeper.

Another push and-

She moaned and inhaled, catching her breath.

I'd bottomed out, my dick burying itself as deep into her as a dick could go.

"Oh, my God," she sputtered.

I nodded. "You are so wet. You feel so good..."

We were sideways doggy-style, and she pressed her hips back against me. It kept me bottomed out, deep inside her.

I took a handful of those beautiful B-cups, and a handful of her slender hips, and started to work us into a rhythm.

The bed started squeaking and honestly, the sound was quaint.

I saw her silhouette in the dark. Between thrusts, I leaned in to kiss the back of her neck. "How is it you are so perfect?"

She flipped around, popping me out, and she was crying as she pulled my face to hers. Sure enough, my cheeks felt her tears as she pressed her lips to mine. "I love you... I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"I love you, too," I whispered. She was so much more than just 'beautiful,' but I didn't know how to say it beyond: "You are amazing..."

On her back, she splayed her legs wide, almost-gymnast style, then wrapped them around me. I didn't have to do a thing as she grabbed my shaft and guided it back inside her.

One thrust later and her eyes went from wide-open to squeezed shut. Her body tensed and she held her breath as an orgasm lit through her.

Feeling her convulse underneath me, feeling her sex squeezing my shaft, I couldn't hold back. I tightened right along with her and felt the rush.

I was coming deep inside her.

She tightened her legs around me, pulling her pelvis to mine, bottoming me out again. A breath later, she was milking me - and my body gave everything hers asked for.

I collapsed on top of her, using my elbows to keep from crushing her. It didn't matter, she was wrapped around me and pulled herself up, tightening her whole body against mine.

I adjusted, wrapping my arms around her.

Her voice was gravelly, holding back so much emotion. "Rick... I love you."

I kissed her ear. "Ginny... I love you."