IaW Ch. 03: What a Long, Strange Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, inspiration: I held up the plastic bucket. "I dare you to go down the hall and get ice wearing nothing but that t-shirt."

She glanced down, then stretched upward. The t-shirt raised, of course, showing off her pussy as she did. "Did you see that?"

"How could I miss it?"

"I would accept this dare, but I don't think 'sloppy seconds' counts toward that 37."

"Nope," I agreed. "It does not. Now, I double-dog dare you."

"Shit. Sloppy seconds..." she cooed, snatching the bucket out of my hands.

She strode out the door and I watched her go.

She was back a minute later, bucket full and nipples hard.

"Nobody?"

"Not a soul."

I glanced out the door and inspiration struck. "Pool."

"What? The pool is closed."

"Perfect."

I grabbed us a couple towels and we half-tip-toed toward the other side of the motel (like that would help). The pool itself wasn't in the main building; it was on the other side of the parking lot, around the far corner from our room. It was more of a cheap aquatics center, with kiddy slides and a jacuzzi.

The gate had a "NO ENTRY AFTER 11PM" sign, but it wasn't locked. This seemed like one those "enter at your own risk" understandings and we were good with that.

We made a line for the jacuzzi and she took off the t-shirt before sliding naked into the water. That was a little slice of glorious right there.

We looked up at the dark desert skies and stared for a while.

She was still sky watching as my gaze dropped to drink in her naked bod in the jacuzzi. Finally, I broke the silence. "We don't have to stay, I just wanted one last chance to show off my future trophy bride on vacation."

"Aww." She grinned and gave me a kiss. "You're sweet."

Ginny reached for her shirt when I tossed it to the far side of the pool deck.

"You are a bad boy!"

"It's not like--"

And the gate opened.

Ginny sunk back into the water.

Two guys strolled up with a bucket and Coronas sticking out. "Uh, hope we aren't interrupting anything."

"No, Ginny and I were just admiring the stars."

Ginny flashed me a look before waving to them. "Hi!"

Ben and Harry introduced themselves as "sales" and both dudes dialed in on the naked girl in the jacuzzi. They couldn't stop staring, and the more blatant it was, the more Gin started playing with it.

"Sure we're not interrupting anything?" Harry asked.

"Nah. So, what kind of sales?"

"Bongs, mostly."

"Bongs?"

"Yeah, dude!" Ben was the energetic one. "It's legal now!"

"True."

"But you can't toke in public, and we don't fuck with that, so we toked before we got here -- or we'd share. You want a beer, at least?"

Ginny took one, actually flashing boobs above the water line.

Yeah, they noticed.

I waved it off. "Nah. Thanks, though. I've got a long drive ahead me. I was about to head back to the room."

Ginny pointed in the direction I'd thrown her shirt. "Could you, um..."

"Nope."

"Seriously?!"

"Yup."

She gave me the eye, then it suddenly softened. The edge of her lip curled into a smile. "I love you..."

"I know." I tipped my imaginary hat to the trio. "Gentlemen, the water is warm. I'd go for it..."

"Dude, thanks!"

I'm not sure if they got what I was saying, but it didn't matter. I headed back to the room, solo, adjusting my dick a couple of times on the way.

Once I was back, I could barely breathe. I couldn't see the pool from our room, so I had no clue what was going on. Not that I could see past the fence, in the dark anyway. There was a risk, yes, but these guys seemed pretty laid back.

I had to stop myself a half dozen times from heading back out there.

It took her another hour to finally come back into the room. She closed the door behind her but she stayed in the entry way.

She called out into the dark. "You asleep?"

"You're kidding, right? If I were a bicycle, I'd have a kickstand," I sat up on the bed. "Are you okay?"

"I'm... I'm great, I think."

"You think?"

"Well..." She took a deep breath. "You wouldn't want to kiss me, if that's what you're wondering."

"Holy fuck!" I hopped to my feet and closed the distance in a heartbeat. Had no idea where the light switch was, but I didn't need it. I could smell it: chlorine and cum. "Both?"

"Well, yeah, I did give them head. Are we okay?"

"Fuck, yeah, we're great!" I found the light and grabbed my phone. A fumble later and I was taking video. "Tell me what happened!"

She stood there in her mostly-dry t-shirt. I was expecting to see cum on her face, or wet spots on her chest or something... but nothing obvious.

She swallowed. "You're not mad?"

"No! Tell me..."

"You broke the ice. They sat down on either side me and didn't waste time. Suddenly I was in Irish handcuffs and--"

"Irish handcuffs?"

"I had a beer in each hand..."

"Oh! Ha! Okay, I get it."

"So my hands are full, but four other hands were fondling me. Flirting, drinking, heavy petting. What is it with guys fingering me?"

"It's pretty obvious you want it."

She nodded. "Yeah, well, okay. I guess that's true. I did cum."

"Good. How did it happen...?"

"Pretty quickly. Maybe ten minutes of kinky small talk and nipple flicking and fingering."

"Kinky small talk?"

"We talked about everything we were doing... and that I only wished you could see it. I finished both beers and started stroking them under the water. They just knew: they got up, sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, and I did... what I love doing."

I wanted to hear her say it. "What do you love?"

"Giving head!"

"Did you love it with them?"

"I worried a little bit at first, but you'd set it up so perfectly. By the time I went down on them... Because we'd been talking about it, they had their phones out and I gave them your number and... I'm sorry, but that was the most fun I've ever, ever had."

I was nodding, encouraging her. "Why...?"

"Because... I was naked, in a motel jacuzzi, with two guys who aren't my fiancée... who fingered me while I wore my big, diamond engagement ring... who both got me on video, sucking their cocks... knowing their video might wind up 'out there'... but most of all..." She bit her lip. "Knowing that I was going to suck your cock while you watched me suck their cocks."

"You are... fucking amazing." I looked for splatter. "Did they cum?"

"Oh yeah, full facials, on video! Numbers One and Two and down, baby!" We traded a high-five as she continued. "...But I was in the jacuzzi. I just swam around and washed most of it off."

"That took an hour?"

She shook her head. "No. Not even close."

"So what in the actual fuck happened?"

"Well, that happened: Actual Fucks. We got back in the water for a while. We talked some more about kinky relationships. They got horny again, but it was late. I stood up to go find my shirt and..."

"Go on..."

"Well, they kept complimenting my ass, and..."

"You fucked them?"

"No, I would not fuck them! But I let them fuck me..."

"That's--"

She held out her hands, setting the scene. "They kind of didn't ask and... I was really okay with that."

"That submissive streak?"

She nodded. "We started there in the jacuzzi, but they'd just cum, had a lot of beer and were high as fuck, so it took a while. We did missionary on the pool loungers, they bent me over a table, had me up against the entrance gate. We kinda gave up but..."

"But?!"

"Not that they weren't hard, it was just that they couldn't cum."

"Trying too hard?"

"I think so. We were going back to our rooms and we passed the Bronco. I told them about flashing the truckers and giving you road head. Like, a second later, they were fucking me against the rear bumper. It felt like two seconds before they came, one after the other."

"Holy shit! In the parking lot?!"

"Under the lights," she nodded. "You sent me out for ice. How do you feel about sloppy sec... well, thirds?"

I glanced down and saw a dribble of cum running down her inner thigh. I spun her around checked her pussy: red, slightly gaping, and definitely glazed.

I grabbed her and tossed her onto the bed.

She collapsed face-first on the comforter -- and raised her ass. "Please fuck me! I need your dick inside me. Fuck your slutty fiancée!"

It took zero foreplay... or rather, Ben and Harry had been all the foreplay we needed.

It didn't even take good aim to plunge my shaft deep -- and she was loose. It wasn't that she was "stretched," rather she was dilated. She was excited and she felt like hot, wet velvet.

I grabbed her slender hips and just plowed her. "Honestly, this is the best you've ever felt!"

She closed her eyes, smiling, panting between my thrusts. "They didn't ask... if they could come... inside me... They just did... And when they came... I came."

"You're..." I could barely breathe I was fucking her so hard. "A cumslut!"

"I guess I am?" She was hyperventilating. "I've never felt... as sexy... as I did... walking back... to our room... With their cum... sloshing inside me... Two guys... whose last names... I don't even know..."

I was a piston, power-fucking her. Wet, popping, sucking sounds were fantastically obscene.

She scooted forward, popping me out, and spun around. Now facing me, she spread her legs and wrapped her arms around my waist, guiding my dick towards her pussy. "Do you still love me?"

"I love you more now than I did five minutes ago."

She looked up at me as my dick sank deep into her. "Can you love a cumslut?"

"I DO love a cumslut.

She smiled, squeezing her eyes shut like a contented cat. Her voice was a cutesy squeak: "I'm a cumslut!"

"You have been well-used... This is what you were meant for, Ginnifer!"

"I know! I love it!" She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me tighter. "Is it okay if I do this again?"

"It'll take longer to reach 37... But I think... we're both okay with that..."

"I love cum so much..." she cooed, slightly drunk. "Add your cum to your fiancée's sloppy, slutty pussy!"

Holy fuck.

That did it.

I couldn't hold back any longer, shooting my load deep inside her. I practically passed out as she came again. Again!

My head was spinning.

She smiled up at me, and not ten seconds later, fell asleep. Breathing deep and even, her legs splayed apart, pussy glazed in frothy cum, she was sex incarnate.

I staggered back, processing, taking it all in.

It took a moment to find my phone, but I needed pictures. As I captured the messy aftermath, my phone chimed. Somebody had sent a video...