IaW Ch. 04: Sunday in the Parking Lot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two down. So far, so good... But?"

She pursed her lips as she composed the words. "It feels like the work angle is kinda sticky for you."

"Nothing a Handi-Wipe can't handle."

"Rick. Please? Be serious?"

I held out my hands like an open book. "What is it, specifically, that has you worried?"

"I'm worried that you actually want me to leave my job. That you're going to wait until I go through with it, then leave me because I didn't get the hint."

"Trap fears? Like I'm setting you up?"

She nodded emphatically. "I've got 'Ed' alarms going off all over, yes, but let's face it: a bunch of different kinks have driven me to be where I'm at. It's a miracle I wasn't their office slut the first week I started working there--"

"That's why I'm not worried."

"Exact--wait, not? Not worried?"

"Not worried."

"Yaaaah, but you're kind of encouraging me to cross THAT line. That's something I've fantasized about -- a lot. If you hit my 'Veronica Button' and send me to work, It Will Happen! And there's no going back after that."

"That might be one of the things that turns me on about it."

"I get that..." she nodded. "But it's an office filled with divorce attorneys, so I've seen literally hundreds of relationships blow up because of way lesser versions of what... will probably happen there."

"First: that five wrinkled dicks turn you on, bless your heart and other kinky parts. You want to know what I really appreciate though? What I appreciate about you?"

She was blinking like something was in her eyes. "What?"

"You know you have a 'pass'. You're 'This Close' to fulfilling a fantasy... but you've made clear I'm still your lifeline to reality. I appreciate you not taking me for granted. Thank you."

Her lips parted, just a little. She stared at me, silent, not even blinking. Not sure what specifically was going through her head, but it seemed like she'd just short-circuited.

I booped her nose, then booped her boobs. "I see a hundred risk factors here. The biggest one, from my view, is that once you drink from this well, that it washes away your love for me. I don't want to lose you to what will be the perfect storm of kink. But there's that old saying..."

It took a moment for her brain to fully re-engage. "What saying?"

"If you love something, set it free. You know this one, everybody does: If it loves you, it'll return. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be. Ginnifer, I don't want to lose you, but I've already hit your 'Veronica Button'. I ripped apart that gilded cage and set you free."

Her eyes were starting to blink again. A lot.

"Am I nervous? Sure, but asking you to swallow your fantasy while you embody mine? Nah, that won't work. It's amazing you offered to quit, but that would be like... existential edging. The eternal unrequited experience. That's amazing, but that's fucked up."

The welling followed the blinking. Silent tears streamed down both cheeks. "I love you. I don't want to lose you."

"I love you, too. All of you. Including the risky parts."

"I... I can't think of words right now." She wiped her cheeks. "Goddammit. I'm sorry. I'm so tired of crying."

"What did I say about apologizing?" I wiped a rogue tear from her cheek. "You're right to trust your instincts, though; including your read on me."

"How?"

This was going to be delicate, especially for a girl who'd just swore she was tired of crying. I took a moment to compose, pulling apart the last few bites of chicken. I slid the plate towards the cat and he was all too happy to take it. Overall, it was impressive how much he liked wing sauce.

A deep breath as I licked my fingers, then I turned to her.

"...I am worried, but not about the indulging. I think we'll survive the Office KinkStorm just fine. What I'm worried about is where that fetish came from. Once you flip the office switch, it might dredge up shit you've blocked out. Serious shit."

She rested her chin in her hand a moment. "You're guessing I have deep, unresolved 'daddy issues'?"

"Guessing? The concern is if there was abuse attached to it. It's one thing if you were getting your 'Lolita' on --hey, you're all grown up now-- but it's something else if you dive head-first into that fetish--"

"That what she said!" Ginny giggled. "Sorry. I was being you for a second."

"...Only to find you dove head-first into shallow water. Fuck all knows what kind of suppressed memories might blow up. What will it trigger? What triggered it for Lindsay?"

"Lindsay..." Ginnifer blinked. "I..."

"Something hit that she couldn't handle. That's the only reason why I want you to know you have an 'out' from the office. If it goes sideways, you're not trapped there. It's not that I want you to quit; I want you to explore. You're feeding my kink as much as your own. But if there's an emergency, you have an escape hatch."

"Okay." Ginny's face had flushed deep red. "Thank you. I understand now."

"Tell me about this 'older guy' fetish." I shook my head as the priorities reordered themselves. "Actually, tell me about Lindsay first. What happened there?"

"I had some weird... moments... in high school. A lot of weird moments. But nothing like what Lindsay went through. She..." Gin looked back down. "She suffered. Probably everything you're worried about. Probably more."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I mean, like, it's not okay, but... fuck. I'm sorry. Fuck! I know what you mean. And... I don't think you have to worry. I can't think." Ginny wiped her eyes. "Ask me anything. What do you want to know?"

"Ginny, I don't know anything about your actual childhood. Was it happy? What was it like growing up?"

"Well..." I didn't have a couch so she climbed into one of the director's chairs at the breakfast nook. "I was an awkward, gangly girl and that made me want to be a model."

"Obviously you outgrew the gangly part. I figured you were a model when we met. I know you like the attention."

"I do... but modeling is brutal on self-confidence." She pushed back from her half-empty plate of tofu and took a pointed-toe step to the middle of the room. With plenty of space around her, she gracefully raised a leg behind her in a perfectly swan-like pose, arms out, fingers just-so. "Third Arabesque."

"Ballet?"

She nodded, perfectly holding a pose that would've killed most people. "I took ten years as a girl. I wanted to be a ballerina, but they told me I was borderline too tall for the better companies."

"Seriously? That's bullshit."

Her rear leg smoothly went forward and continued straight into the air as her back arched back toward the floor behind her. She hit a perfect hand-stand, legs in back-front split, and held it for three seconds before flowing backward to her feet.

"Holy shit!"

"Back walkover," she explained. "I was in gymnastics for seven years. Floor. But, again, I was too tall to be seriously competitive."

"Cirque du Soleil would fucking kill to have you!"

"I love you too..."

"No, seriously. Have you thought about trying out?"

She nodded. "The thought of being onstage is a turn-on, but I like my job. And before you say it, two of my ex's have suggested exotic dancing."

"I won't say it."

"I do know how to work a pole."

"Yeah, I've felt that."

"No, I mean dancing, funny-man. That I took a class for."

"Got it. Wait, they have classes in pole dancing?"

"I was eighteen, in my second serious relationship--"

"Alex?"

She pointed, giving a big nod. "I'd graduated high school, Mom and Bob died... I inherited the house, but it was 'upside down' and I had to sell it. Sold everything, basically. After all the bills were paid, I had enough to buy a Miata. I moved in with Alex, hung out with Lindsay, and wondered what the hell I was going to do."

"And Cirque du Soleil wasn't the first thing that came to mind?!"

"Oh, it definitely was, but there wasn't one in C-town. I thought Alex might be the one, so I wasn't going anywhere. I dabbled in community college, got a job with Lindsay at Abercrombie, and Alex suggested exotic dancing. Plenty of that in town, so one of my classes was 'pole dancing'."

"Wait, Alex might be 'the one'? I thought Alex was a rebound guy?"

"He was. We both knew it, but it got serious quick. It's... stupid complicated."

"How? Why?"

"Because I'd known Alex for almost a decade. Technically, I knew him longer than I knew Adam."

"Childhood friends blossom into romance?"

"Uhhmmm, no. He was one of those weird parts of high school."

"Ladies and gentlemen, Carmen Sandiego, International Woman of Mystery."

She held her arms out in some sort of ballet move. "I don't mean to be evasive. I just don't know how to answer."

My brain was chewing on every angle I could remember. "There's a catch in there. Time overlapped between Adam and Alex?"

Ginny's eyebrows nearly arched right off her face. "Wow!" She started doing pirouettes, using me as he focus point on each turn. "Yes!" Spin. "You're good." Spin.

"I'm guessing... you cheated on Adam with Alex?"

"Attitude devant..." She stopped, bent a leg and raised it in front of her like she was in Swan Lake. "No... and yes. To understand Alex, you have to know what I had with Adam."

"Open relationship?"

"Yes-ish. See, Adam and I were running stupid hot like Romeo and Juliet. I was a trophy girl and he liked to share me, which... I admit I liked, but at the same time, he was insanely jealous. Which scared the hell out of me and everybody else..."

"Share... like, casual sex?"

"Casual not-sex," she corrected. "...or my 'counts' would've been much higher."

"What does that look like, exactly, especially with a guy who's insanely jealous?"

She'd been holding the dance position so long, her leg was shaking. She went up on her toes, and effortlessly flowed into side-splits. "It was kind of where we defined how far 'flirting' goes."

"The hand jobs?"

She nodded, dropping her chest flat to the floor, her arms outstretched toward me, palms up "So, in high school, I had a reputation for lending a hand thanks to my first love."

"Did you actually love the guy?"

She nodded. "Deeply. Adam was my first in a lot of things. He was flawed, he could be scary at times, but it's not like he was abusive. He wasn't forcing me to do anything. He asked, I did."

"So Adam shared you with Alex?"

"Alex was my... choice. Adam just ignored it." She flowed back to sitting side-splits. "Adam owed me because... he had a crush on my mother--"

"Wait! Like--"

"Stacy's Mom," she nodded.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Totally not kidding. To Adam, me and my mom were almost one person. Remember when Adam broke up with me?"

"Fuck. Right after your mom died."

Gin nodded. "I learned about the crush when he called me my mom's name..."

"Called you... on the phone?"

"When I was going down on him."

"Surprise! Fuck..."

"I knew. I saw it. I totally forgave him. He 'slipped' a lot after that and... I was totally okay with it."

She wasn't kidding on the weird part, but this was not the time to pronounce the obvious. "How old were you when he, uh 'slipped'?"

"Fourteen? We'd been going out... eight months?"

Fuck. Felt like I was risking jail just listening. "When did Alex enter the picture?"

She was lost for a moment, frozen in some dance position. "I was 16."

"Alex was a classmate?"

"Alex was an early-30s divorcé, twice my age, and--"

"Holy fuck! Actual jail bait! Was he a neighbor or something?"

"He was an officemate of my step-dad."

"Naturally." Fuck. For all my fetishizing Veronica, I was having a Dante moment and it wasn't even blowjobs. "Can you hang on a second while I reboot?"

Gin bent again, leaning on her elbows with her legs splayed out in side-splits. "Okay, crazy but you have to know what it was like growing up there. Bob was a nice guy, he was all about my mom, but he was kind of oblivious to everything else, including me. I should be thankful for that, right?"

"Right."

There was just enough twist to her voice that there was something deeper there. Shot in the dark: Lindsay had likely been abused by her father. Son of a bitch. Ginny probably knew all about it, and that stirred a toxic soup of raging hormones.

"Mom and Bob threw parties, and everybody came over and got drunk. Bob had friends and once I started to develop, they paid attention."

"Did any of them ever, uh, make a pass?"

"Oh, yeah. All the time. I loved it, but nothing serious ever happened until I was 16." Gin stared off into space. "Mom knew, but she didn't say anything. They made passes at her, too."

"Really?"

"I saw it. Never saw much past second base--"

"Wait, Bob's friends actually made it to second base with your mom?!"

Ginny nodded. "I asked her about it. She was absolutely fucking mortified. Said she'd always been the black sheep of the family -- it was one of the reasons she'd left Edinburgh. She didn't want to break Bob's heart, but she had a weakness. Her only real advice to me was 'Don't Get Caught' and 'Don't Get Pregnant'."

"Your 'cheaty' thing actually comes from your mother, doesn't it?"

"Part of it. A lot of it, probably." Ginny stared into the floor. "'...But Adam had already been passing me around. Oh yeah; one time, he was over and I pointed out my mom fooling around. The whole name-swap thing? Got worse after that."

"How did Alex start?"

"Alex had been staring at me for years, so I teased him. Then, at one of my parents' parties, we literally bumped into each other. One thing led to another and we snuck off. Started fooling around all the time after that."

"How serious was the fooling around?"

Ginny put her hands out, flowed into a handstand and held it until she was trembling. I thought she was going to fall, but she flowed to her feet in a move worthy of YouTube.

"Adam had been my firsts... That first night, Alex became my second."

"That 'first night'?" I tried to remember her words and do the math. "You were 16?"

Her voice was already gravelly, but now it was cracking. "Adam knew but he never said anything. He just shared me more. Alex cemented my thing for old guys while Adam set my standard for bad boys."

"How do you explain me? I'm not an old guy and I'm not much of a 'bad boy'."

"Plié..." She bent her knees, then straightened them, right up to the balls of her feet, with her arms held up in the air. "...Relevé. You don't need to be."

"No? Okay. Why not?"

"I've never met anybody with as much natural confidence as you have. You don't even try and I'm like..." She held out her arms, fluttering them toward me. Without her narrating, I had no idea what ballet move that was. "Rick, that's why I'm so scared."

"Why?"

"Because I try and be smart, but sometimes I'm dumb and make bad decisions." She took a deep breath. "You are amazing, and I needed to share everything with you... But actually saying all this out loud, to another person, much less the man I love? I am absolutely terrified right now."

I cradled her face and carefully kissed her right eye, then her left. I kissed the tears on one cheek, then the other. I kissed her deep on the lips, my cheeks wiping the tears from hers. Between kisses, I drew her breath deep into my lungs.

She grabbed my face, suddenly urgent. "Oh my god, I need you so bad right now!"

We had a race to naked: her sports bra went flying, my t-shirt landed on the cat. Her spandex short-shorts hit the floor and my ragged runners bounced off the window. As for the race, we won.

She literally jumped through the air and wrapped herself around me. Lip-smash, pert boobs pressed against my chest, the heat of her body searing into mine.

My hands wrapped under her legs, then slid to under her ass as I pulled her pelvis against mine. It was almost a dry-hump as we kissed, my shaft rising beneath her.

And a second later, I realized there was nothing "dry" about this woman.

Her legs were wrapped around my waist and locked behind me.

I could hold her up with one hand -- and did. I ran my other hand up her hip, then between us, taking her beautiful b-cups in my grip.

Her hands were holding my face, just as I'd held hers, but her kisses weren't tender. She was pure intensity, fire, power as her lips searched mine and took what they needed. She was slender and lithe, but wrapped around me, her strength wouldn't be denied as I felt the heat of her body radiating into mine.

I carried her to the kitchen as she reached between us, grabbing my shaft.

I rested her ass against the counter and with her guidance, sunk my cock deep inside her. She was hot, wet and dilated -- taking me smooth. It was amazing.

She was amazing.

Her eyes were closed tight. "God, Rick, I need this!"

"I need it, too."

The counter was just there to give me something to push against. My hands carried all her weight and I controlled her body. I pulling her out and away, bringing my dick to the inside edge of her pussy, then slammed her back into me as my hips thrust to meet her.

She was hyperventilating as her head tilted back.

I looked at her, stared at her -- admired every line on her physique. I controlled the bounce of her tits with my thrusts, and watching that beautiful bounce pulled me closer to the edge.

I have no idea how I could get any harder, but I did -- and she groaned.

She wrapped herself tight again, her face at my neck as she whispered into my ear. "Your cock feels so good inside me... I need your cum!"

"Whose cum?"

She leaned back, her eyes wide. A heartbeat later, she brought me even tighter. "Right now? Your cum! Cum inside me! Make me yours!"

Those words.

That's all I needed.

A heartbeat later, I buried myself, bottoming out -- and shot my pulse deep inside her.

She re-wrapped her legs around me, squeezing herself as tight against me as she could be. Her breath caught and as I came, I felt her whole body shudder.

She was coming, her peaks riding each shot inside her.

She stayed tight long after I finished coming, like she was holding on for dear life.

Her breathing evened out, her breath steady against my neck as she rested her head on my shoulder. Almost thought she'd passed out when she whispered:

"I love you, Rick."

I kissed her forehead. "I love you, Ginny."