All Comments on 'IaW Ch. 08: Blast from the Past'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
It's the dialogue

It elevates the story above the ordinary. Strong work. A fiver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very erotic!

Keep them coming! The communication between Gin and hubby is what keeps the story hot. Love the action too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Everyone wants to fuck the hot slut whore pig but nobody wants to knowingly date , marry or bring her home to mom . That’s why growing up in a neighborhood all the girls that fucked a lot had to find guys outside the area to date and marry. My friend told me s wedding he was at the bride was local but husband was a guy she met when she went away to college. He said there was at least six guys there that she had fucked . If your from that area you would never marry her.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Hello there Anonymous reader! Interesting insights, but that's as much into your "Everyone wants" as any habits of the "hot slut" you mentioned. Remember, it takes two to tango...

yproikyproikover 2 years ago

My favorite authors in Literotica are Xleglover and Dom_U_Softly. Now Wilson Spalding moves up right among these two as the most eloquent of them all. The characters, angles, story line and dialogue in "In a World" are so intense, varied and filled with potential that it could EASILY develop into an never-ending novel. Pity that Spalding didn't see fit to follow it through to its ultimate intricacies and consequences. Had he done done that and succeeded in maintaining the intensity of these first 8 chapters it would have towered above the field as a monument in erotic literature. What a feat of intensity and sexual exploration!! When you reach the end, all you are left with is this nostalgic feeling that all the best was left unwritten. The iceberg has barely reared its head above the surface. What could lie hidden beneath the waves? All that is unfortunately left to the reader's imagination - a potential that, in this case, probably only will ever be accomplished by this stunning author. As it is, I am extremely grateful by this short peek into Spalding's world - despite the feeling that a precious gem has been left unpolished.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

Third time around I've read this series and it keeps getting better. So many highlights but the Palm Springs Miracle was definitely hot enough to tell it twice. I'd love to see you take it up again. I can't get enough of Ginnifer. But I, greedy as I am, also want more Beads & Pearls.

Seriously, Wilson, thanks for these stories and all the pleasure I've had reading and re-reading them. They're incredibly sexy and just plain fun.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@TatankaBill: thank you! It's fun to write them – my kind of characters – and knowing other folk enjoy that same roller coaster definitely sparks more chapters for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES