Ibiza and Chill

Story Info
A man watches his wife letting loose in Ibiza.
8.9k words
3.53
34.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers

Alex lay on the bed watching his wife as she packed her suitcase and tried on outfits. He marvelled at her gorgeous body as she stood in front of the mirror trying to decide which swimsuit to take.

He was rarely able to enjoy the luxury of seeing his wife posing for him and he savoured every minute. Her long, toned legs, which led to her round, firm ass. Her thin waist and flat stomach leading up to amazing breasts. And her shoulders too. Alex had never found shoulders particularly sexy, but for some reason he found Laura's shoulders a huge turn on. Maybe it was just that he idolised every inch of her body, maybe it was because her shoulders framed her beautiful head and body.

Laura had been working out at the gym for months to get ready for the holiday and it showed. Her body looked slim and toned, and her confidence was high. He felt a pang of jealousy as he saw her choose to pack the sexy, revealing swimsuit that she had been trying on instead of the more modest option. In fact, now that he looked, all the clothes she had chosen were much sexier than the things she wore normally.

He was just about to say something when she started to put on a new dress. It was a red, dress made out of some kind of stretchy material. She pulled it down over her head and Alex watched as she posed and made adjustments in the mirror. It was much shorter than anything that he had ever seen her wear before. The dress stopped only a few inches below her ass, which meant that every time she changed her pose, the dress would ride up slightly to show the bottom of her perfect ass cheeks.

But the most eye catching feature of the dress was definitely the front, more specifically, the cleavage. Laura had had a boob job after their second child and this had made her (already impressive breasts) even more perfect. They were large, round, and firm - but not too firm. The dress hugged her breasts tightly so that they appeared to be trying to burst out of the top. The neckline dropped down to reveal a long line of eye catching cleavage.

As Alex watched her, he started to get more and more turned on. As she stood posing in the dress he couldn't take the frustration any more. He stood up and walked up behind her. Then he wrapped his hands around her waist and whispered in her ear "You look incredible darling".

Laura carried on looking at herself, barely seeming to notice him at all. Alex tried again, he ran his hand up to her breasts and squeezed slowly and gently. They felt amazing and he felt his cock growing hard in his pants. Laura continued to ignore him so he pressed the bulge in his pants against her lower back and rubbed gently, hoping that she would become aware of his intentions.

When she continued to ignore his attempts he grew frustrated and started kissing her neck in what he hoped was a sexy way. The feel of her tits and the sight of her in the mirror was sending him into overdrive. He continued to kiss her and, when she continued to not respond, he decided to push things further.

He reached his hands down and put them on her thighs. Then he brought them up slowly, lifting her dress up as they went. He was nearly at her pussy when Laura suddenly seemed to become aware of him. She pushed his hands away and looked at him with an annoyed expression.

Alex got the message but was too turned on to quit. It had been months since they had last had sex and the drought was made even more difficult as his wife got increasingly sexy and confident. Most nights he would try to get her in the mood but she would be too tired, or have a headache, or just not be in the mood and his attempts ended with frustration - frustration which usually took the form of jerking off silently and desperately in the bed next to Laura as she slept.

This occasion was no different. Alex hated being made to feel like an annoying, horny little teenager by his wife, but he had no choice - her body drove him crazy. He leaned close behind her and whispered into her ear "You are so sexy, its driving me crazy. Maybe we could have some fun together..."

Laura looked at him in the mirror like she had only just realised he was there. "Now?! Darling, do you have any idea how much packing I've got to do? And this dress cost $300, do you think I'm going to risk getting it dirty just for a five minute fumble with you?" she said in an exasperated voice.

Alex's face flushed. He felt embarrassed and annoyed, why did she have to be like this? At first he thought she was just shy and that their sex life would develop over time. But now he questioned whether she had any sexual desire at all. He hated having to nag her for sex, especially when it only resulted in a few pity fucks a year.

"Oh please don't sulk darling" Laura said sadly when she saw the expression on his face, "I don't want to leave you upset". He forced himself to smile. Then she pulled her waist out of his hands and continued packing her suitcase. Alex stood there frustrated and hurt, then he walked slowly and silently out of the room to go and jerk off in the downstairs bathroom.

***

"And remember to pack Lottie's gym kit on Thursday" Laura said as she sat in the waiting taxi.

"I will" Alex replied.

"And don't forget, Thomas has baseball practice after school on Wednesday."

"Honestly, honey you don't have to worry - we will be fine. You just relax and have a great time." he said.

Laura was sat in the taxi ready to go, she had both of the kids on her lap and she was smothering them with kisses. "We'll miss you so much mummy!" his daughter Elsie said. "And I'll miss you even more my little angels!" Laura replied before kissing them again.

Alex watched and smiled. Whatever her faults as a wife, he couldn't ever deny that she was the perfect mother to their children. She spent hours with them playing, doing homework, talking and caring for them.

The taxi driver said something to Laura and she gave the kids one last kiss and then guided them out of the car. Alex stepped forward and reached down to kiss her, but as he did so Laura reached for her seat belt and he was left hovering awkwardly. When she was done she turned around to find him puckering for a kiss and burst out laughing. Alex was hurt and felt his cheeks flush for the second time that day. He went in again for a kiss on the lips but she turned her head at the last minute to offer her cheek instead. He kissed it but gave a look of annoyance triggering Laura to say "I've just spent an hour putting my make up on darling!".

Alex smiled weekly at her and mumbled an apology. Laura's expression turned from annoyance to sympathy, "Sorry honey, I didn't mean for that to sound so bad. You know I love you but I just want to look my best that's all. I haven't seen the girls since college and I really want to make an impression."

Alex blew her a kiss and she pretended to catch it. Then they said goodbye one last time and she closed the door. He stood watching and waving as the taxi drove away.

This was a big holiday for Laura and he knew it had been on her mind for a long time. At college she was the nerdy, unattractive member of the group and he got the impression that her 'friends' were not particularly kind to her. Since they left college almost 15 years ago most of the girls had gone downhill. Most of them had gained weight, some of them had been through multiple divorces already, and some of them had just stopped making an effort to look good. The 'new' and improved Laura was ten times hotter than any of them and she was obviously looking forward to making the most of the new dynamic on holiday in Ibiza.

The rest of the day was spent looking after the kids and Alex felt exhausted when he finally sat down on the couch at 8pm which a cold beer in his hand. His phone pinged with a message from Laura:

'Hi darling,

We've arrived safe and sound. The hotel is gorgeous and so luxurious. I chatted to the guy on reception and he upgraded me to the penthouse suite! It overlooks the beach, all the girls couldn't believe my luck!

Anyway, we are off to a bar now so can't chat - will call you tomorrow morning! love you x'

He smiled as he read it and messaged back quickly 'Glad you have arrived safely, have a great time and enjoy yourself! xxxx'

***

The next morning, after Alex had finished taking the kids to school and tidying up the house, Laura called. Alex had been waiting for her call so answered eagerly, "Hello darling!"

"Hi" Laura replied sounding less than enthusiastic.

Alex paused and tried to ignore the instant disappointment that he felt at her lacklustre response.

"Is everything ok?" Alex asked in a concerned voice.

Laura sighed "Yes, I guess so"

"What's wrong?" Alex pushed. He always found it frustrating trying to force Laura to open up to him.

"Honestly, I'm fine Alex, it was just a weird night, that's all" she said sounding annoyed.

"Why?" Alex asked, "What happened"?"

"It was just... weird, that's all" Laura replied after a moment, "It sounds so petty, but Becky and Samantha haven't changed a bit and it brought back all the old feelings of being left out again." she paused for a bit and then added quietly, "Like I said - it's silly."

"No not at all my darling, these things always stir up old feelings in us and that can take us by surprise" Alex said in a consoling tone. "Why don't you tell me what actually happened?"

"Well" Laura started, "We got to the bar and found a table to sit at. I offered to get the first round of drinks, but when I got to the bar a very kind gentleman offered to pay for my drinks - can you believe that! Some people are so generous!"

Alex could believe that and it almost certainly wasn't generosity that the man had in mind Alex thought darkly.

Laura continued, "Anyway, I bought the drinks over to the table and we started catching up on each others lives. Alice told us about her messy divorce and Leanne and Becky talked about their struggles with their weight. I was trying to listen but it was a very strange bar full of very kind and generous men who for some reason were very keen to buy me drinks and dance with me.

The other girls seemed to get annoyed with the frequent interruptions and for some reason I felt like they were feeling annoyed with me! After a few more interruptions Becky said that she hated that bar and we should go to a club on the water front.

When we arrived at the club it was very exciting. The music was loud and there were lots of young people dancing everywhere. We found a table but the music was too loud to dance. Becky told us all that she had something to make the night more fun and then she pulled out a bag of ecstasy pills! Can you believe it?! Actual drugs! I was shocked and I told her so, but she just laughed at me! She asked if I wanted one and I told her absolutely not and then they all made fun of me saying that I hadn't changed at all! It was horrible. Anyway, they all went to the toilets and took them and I spent the rest of the night at the table on my own looking after everyone's bags."

Alex could tell that Laura was crying when she got to the end of the story. It broke his heart to hear her so upset. Laura had always been as straight as an arrow and never got in any kind of trouble. She worked as a lawyer specialising in tax law at a prestigious firm. To most people this would be the most boring job in the world, but it seemed to suit Laura perfectly. The law firm she worked for couldn't believe their luck and clients seemed to adore her.

As her confidence at work had grown it seemed to bring her out of her shell. She went from being the quiet shy girl that he had first met, to being a high flying lawyer and a gym nut.

"I'm so sorry my darling, that must have been horrible for you" he said sincerely.

Laura sniffed "Actually, the night was ok in the end. The club was as friendly as the bar had been and lots of lovely, young gentlemen kept coming to talk to me and buying me drinks. It was very interesting to talk to them, and one of them was even kind enough to teach me how to dance!"

Alex felt the jealousy erupting in his stomach like a volcano. "What do you mean?" he asked pointedly.

"Oh he was delightfully friendly - you would have loved him! He put his hands on my waist and guided my body with his to the music. It was a real lark! He was even kind enough to teach me all about the Inner Energy Massage. You have to rub the muscles in a very particular way and it resets your body energy in line with the earth's energy field"

Alex sighed, "Where do you have to rub?" he asked.

"Mostly it seemed to be around my bottom and thighs but he was very insistent that the energy must be channelled up the body through my stomach and chest" she said in a voice that oozed with wonder.

Alex had always been aware that his wife was naïve, but had never realised quite how bad she was. She had been completely ignored by guys for most of her life so she had no idea what they were like. Since she had suddenly got incredibly hot Alex had had to listen to many stories similar to this one and each one made him increasingly concerned.

But it also made him feel something else. A feeling stirred deep inside him, something that he couldn't quite put his finger on. A desire to see his wife enjoy her full sexual potential. A desire to let go of the jealousy and just let his wife fall freely in to the world of unknown pleasure. Above all, a desire to see his wife's sexual desire awakened. The feelings confused him and he made an effort to bury them.

"Are you still there?" he heard Laura say. Alex snapped back to the conversation, "Yes sorry darling, I was just thinking. The massage sounds fascinating, although I would probably want to double check some of the science behind it, but what was it that upset you so much about the night?"

"I was the odd one out again!" Laura said, her voice exasperated. "All through college I was the good girl, working hard and keeping my head down. When we went out I was always the one who would look after everyone's bags and drinks while they had fun, then look after them when they were off their faces. I hoped things had changed, I WANTED things to change, but they haven't. It was just like the old days again" she ended with a quiet sob.

"Oh my darling" Alex said lovingly, "that sounds awful. I'm so sorry that you are feeling like that." Laura continued to cry softly into the phone but managed to say "I thought about just coming home" she said, "just leaving these so called friends and flying home. I doubt they would even notice anyway!"

"Well, whatever you want my darling" Alex said uncertainly. This was obviously the wrong thing to say because Laura starting wailing down the phone at him.

"How can you say that?" she demanded angrily, "How can you tell me just to give up and come home?"

Alex stuttered in confusion "I wasn't... I didn't mean... I'm sorry darling, that wasn't what I said at all"

Laura calmed down and said "Well, what did you mean then?"

Alex hadn't really meant anything at all to be honest but he sensed that he was on dangerous ground. "Well..." he started, "maybe you should stay and see how it goes?" he tried.

There was silence on the end of the phone which was finally broken by a much happier sounding Laura, "You mean I should just go for it, is that what you're saying?"

"Yes... I guess..." replied Alex feeling like he was on very uncertain ground.

"You're right darling, of course you are. I can't believe I couldn't see it myself. I need to throw myself in to the party, embrace the energy of the world like Phil told me to last night."

Alex started to interrupt but she carried on talking, almost talking to herself, "Yes, I can't believe how right you are my darling. My whole life I have sat on the side-line watching other people having fun and feeling left out. Well of course! You can't have fun if you don't play the game!"

Alex tried to interrupt again but was cut short by Laura, "The girls have all gone to a pool party without me, but I'm going to show them. I'm going to dress up in my prettiest outfit and throw myself into the fun. That you so much darling! Speak later, love you!"

The line went dead and Alex stared at his phone in shock. He tried to remember exactly what he had said but couldn't. 'Well', he thought, 'at least whatever I said cheered her up, that's the main thing.' But inside he felt unsure.

***

Alex didn't hear from Laura for the rest of the day or night. That night he couldn't sleep. He kept checking his phone to see if she had messaged him, but she didn't.

He didn't hear from her the next day either and by the evening he was growing very concerned. He decided to try and contact one of the other girls on the holiday but didn't have their details. After a while he managed to find Becky's number in an old WhatsApp group and he tried to call her. She didn't answer so he tried again, but still nothing.

He thought about calling the police but there was something deeply embarrassing about telling the authorities that your wife had gone AWOL during a girls holiday to Ibiza.

Feeling worried and unsure, he opened up his computer and logged on to Facebook. He tried to find one of the girls on the trip but didn't know any of their last names or much at all about them.

After a lot of searching he managed to find the right Becky in Laura's 'Friends' and he clicked through to her page. He saw that she had posted photos but they were dated the morning of the pool party - before he had spoken to Laura. There was nothing posted since then and no updates.

He was just about to log off when he saw a 'like' pop up on one of the photos from a page called 'Ibiza Search Party'. His curiosity got the better of him and he clicked through to the page. A notice came up saying that it was a private group and membership had to be approved by an admin. Alex clicked on apply and a message on the screen asking him why he wanted to join. He wrote a note in the box to say that his wife was missing in Ibiza and he needed help to track her down.

He closed his browser and started to get ready for bed. About 30 minutes later, a notification popped up on his phone from Facebook Messenger which said simply 'Can you describe your wife for us please?'.

Alex drafted a long and detailed description of his wife back to them. He mentioned all the normal things; height, build, hair colour, eye colour etc, and then he described her clothes and a brief description of the girls that she was with. Then he waited. Finally after an hour a message popped which said, 'We will start the search and be in touch'.

***

Alex had a pretty sleepless night. He drifted in and out of vague dreams where he searched for Laura but could never find her. At 3:15am he messaged her for the sixth time but didn't expect a response.

He was woken suddenly at about 7am by the sound of his phone beeping with a message alert. He scrambled on his bedside table for his phone and when he finally managed to grab it his heart missed a beat when he saw Laura's name pop up. He read the message excitedly

'Hi dralng. Im so sorryy for lack of conntact, I took your advce and hve been livving life to the full! wahooooo! Just at a beach paety so cant talk but will try to call you latr; love you so much xxxxxxxccx'

Alex read the message through a few times and felt an odd combination of both better and worse at the same time. It was good to know that she was safe but it worried him to know that she was 'living life to the full' - what did that even mean?!

It was a Sunday so most of the day was spent looking after the kids and entertaining them. He kept one eye on his phone anxiously, and when he hadn't heard from her by 4pm he decided to Facetime Laura with the kids. The call wouldn't connect so they switched to normal calling but that also wouldn't work so they gave up.

Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers