Ibiza and Chill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd, which had been cheering excitedly, became quiet as the show before them became grotesque. Laura's pussy looked horrendously deformed now as it swallowed the massive dildo again and again. She slammed her pussy down with such brutality that it made Alex wince as he watched. He became aware that his cock was hard again but he couldn't bring himself to jerk off to such a disturbing display.

Laura was completely oblivious to the silence that had now descended on the room as she continued to rub her clit and slam her pussy down. The MC and Ben were talking to each other and appeared to be trying to decide whether they should forcibly put a stop to the performance or not. While they continued to discuss it Laura started to moan loudly as her orgasm built. Alex was again feeling huge internal conflict, he couldn't watch but he couldn't look away. He prayed that there wouldn't be any permanent effects from this but he couldn't see how it was possible that there wouldn't be.

Finally Laura seemed to reach her orgasm. She wailed loudly and rubbed harder as her pussy squirted everywhere. As her orgasm peaked she jumped and then landed pussy first on to the dildo. Something seemed to give way and her pussy was finally able to take the full size of the dildo.

The crowd was thinning out as everyone left rapidly in disgust. The MC and Ben just stood watching with there mouths open in disbelief and unsure what to do.

Laura's orgasm finally subsided. She stood for a moment looking around her confused, then she lay down on the stage and appeared to fall asleep. Then the camera went black as the footage ended.

Alex stared at the screen trying to take in what he had just seen. The video had been sent almost seven hours ago and he had no idea if Laura was ok. As he stared at the screen a new message notification popped up on Facebook. Alex clicked on it and read 'Your wife is too fucked up for us, we don't want anything more to do with her. We've spoken to all the clubs in the area and she is now completely banned. Please make arrangements to get her out of here as soon as possible. People as disgusted and angry at her deprivation. Don't ever contact us again.'

***

It was 6am by that point and he realised it was too early to try and sleep. He tried to all Laura but it didn't connect so he sent her a few messages asking her to call him urgently.

The day passed in a blur. Exhaustion threatened to overcome Alex at any point but he managed to get through and look after the kids. As soon as they were asleep he went to bed and was asleep within moments of his head hitting the pillow.

He woke 13 hours later at 6am feeling more refreshed but still hollow inside. He checked his phone and saw a message from Laura. His heart raced as he wondered whether he should read it or not. Eventually he clicked on it and read 'Hi darling, hope you are ok - I haven't heard from you in a while and I'm starting to get worried. Please can you let me know that you and the kids are ok? The holiday has been fine but I think I'm going to come home early, just missing you guys so much that's all - nothing to worry about. Love you xxxx'

Alex stared at the message and reread it again. Was she going to act like nothing had happened? Surely they couldn't just go back to normal. He wrote a response full of anger and nasty names but he couldn't bring himself to send it. He owed it to her and his kids to at least end the relationship in person.

He typed out a text robotically 'Hi Honey, sorry for the lack of contact - I've been busy with the kids. Glad you are having a nice time, what have you been up to? Kids and I are fine, when will you be home? xx' and pressed send.

The response came very quickly, 'I'm already home - my plane landed an hour ago and the taxi is just pulling up outside! Can't wait to see you, really really missed you! xxxxxxx'

Alex stared at the message and then heard a car pull up outside. He went to the front door and watched as Laura got out of the taxi. She gave him a beaming smile and limped over to him, walking very delicately as if she was in pain. He kissed her back robotically and asked if she was ok, she smiled at him lovingly "I'm fine darling, just sore from horseriding - that's all. Don't worry about me - would you mind getting my bags please?"

Alex stood staring at her. He had a thousand things he wanted to say to her, to yell at her, but now didn't seem like the right time. The kids came running out of the door shouting in excitement. They hugged Laura and she hugged them back tightly. Then she stood back up and looked at him, "The bags darling? And pay the taxi guy please" then she walked passed him and inside.

***

The next few days passed in a blur. Alex kept making plans to sit down with Laura and talk to her but something always seemed to get in the way. As more time passed, it just got more and more difficult to bring it up. Sometimes he even wondered if any of it was real at all. He had checked on the Facebook page but there was no sign of any of the videos and no mention of Laura anywhere.

Slowly they got back in to their married routine again and Alex started to convince himself that maybe it was all just a trick by Ibiza Search Party, or someone else, to wind him up for some reason.

Their relationship fell back to normality, but Alex still harboured a strong desire to see his why turned in to a whore. He kept the fantasies in his head, not daring to share them for obvious reasons, but found himself turned on all the time and desperate for sex. Laura rejected him night after night, with one excuse after another, until Alex's frustration boiled over.

On the fifth night of rejection they rowed and Alex told her that their marriage wasn't working. Laura cried and begged him to stay. She explained that the horseriding had left her still sore down there but maybe there was another way to satisfy him. Alex wanted to stay angry at her and make his stand but his curiosity got the better of him. "What other way?" he asked huffily.

Laura sensed his weakness and said "How about instead of just telling you, I show you?"

Alex lay in silence in bed next to her wondering what was going on. Then he felt under the covers as she pushed her ass in to his crotch. He felt his cock twitch in response and she reached behind her and started to rub his cock. When he was hard she put the tip of his cock against her asshole and then pushed backwards, swallowing his whole cock in one move.

Alex moaned in pleasure and started to fuck her ass. All his anger and anxiety came out as he slammed his cock in to her ass. As he fucked her he fantasised about all the cocks that his whore wife had fucked on holiday. It was too much and he came after a few minutes. When the last of his cum had dribbled from his cock in to her asshole, she moved and let his cock slip out of his ass. Then she rolled over and went to sleep leaving Alex alone in the dark with his thoughts and regrets.

The End.