Ibiza and Chill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't hear anything from anyone for the rest of the evening but was so exhausted that he fell asleep within minutes. He was woken at 3:15am by his phone beeping with a notification. He grabbed his phone and tried to focus his sleep filled eyes. It was a message on Facebook Messenger from 'Ibiza Search Party' saying 'Watch this', and then a link below.

Alex clicked through to the link and waited for it to load. It took him to the private group on Facebook for the Ibiza Search Party page. At the top of the feed he saw a video and then below that were some photos which looked very familiar. It took a few moments for him to realise that the photos were screenshots of the messages he had sent them asking for help finding his wife.

Then he saw the video entitled 'Look what we found...'. He pressed play on the video and stared, transfixed at the screen. He watched as the camera panned around a room full of women and men having fun. Most were dancing to the pounding beat of the loud music, some were just chilling or chatting.

The camera moved through the room and off to the right into a darker, quieter room. His heart skipped a beat as Laura came into focus. She was surrounded by her girl friends who were cheering her on. The camera moved around the group and he watched in horror as his wife sprinkled white powder over a guys huge cock. He looked like a stripper, huge bulging muscles and an arrogant smirk on his face.

The rest of the girls were cheering Laura on and laughing loudly as she performed for them. The cheering turned in to a chant of 'Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck!'. More people were gathering round to see what all the noise was about. Laura seemed to be loving the attention and started licking the tip of the guys cock.

The crowd cheered loudly and called for more. Laura was happy to oblige. She pushed her mouth down on to his cock slowly. Alex watched as the huge cock disappeared inch by inch in to her mouth, and then in to her throat. When she had take the whole cock she stopped and the crowd started to count - "One, two three..."

Alex watched in disbelief as Laura's eyes started to water. Laura had never so much as kissed his cock in all the years that they had been married. When he had hinted at the idea of a blowjob she told him that she found the idea disgusting and made clear it wasn't something that she would do. And now here she was deepthroating a stranger in a club on holiday.

Alex's train of thought was broken by a sudden cheering from the video. Laura had pulled her head up suddenly. The cock left her mouth followed by a wave of slimey saliva as Laura wretched and gasped for breath. The crowd allowed her a moment to recover before resuming their chant of 'Suck! Suck! Suck!'.

Laura stood for a moment and swayed slightly with a vacant smile on her face. She seemed to be loving the attention from the crowd. Suddenly guy a guy appeared by her side and put his arm around her. Alex saw Laura turn to see who it was and then watched as her face broke in to a huge smile. The guy grab her ass and she laughed. He was another bodybuilding freak, but what really caught Alex's attention was his shirt - it had the words 'Ibiza Search Party' emblazoned across the front.

The guy turned to look directly in to the camera and grinned. Then he leaned down and kissed Laura passionately on the lips. Laura kissed him back eagerly and Alex watched in horror as her hand went straight for his crotch. They kissed for a while until the crowd started chanting 'Strip' and Laura pulled his shirt off and then his shorts down too. The guy stood proudly as his huge cock was revealed to all. Laura stared at it with a desire that made Alex feel sick to his stomach.

Laura grabbed his cock with both hands and started to jerk him off. It continued to grow and, as it did, Laura looked more and more hungry for it. She tried to take the end of his cock in her mouth but it wouldn't fit. The crowd booed and jeered. Alex began to dread what would come next. His worst fears were realised almost immediately when the crowd started shouting 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!'.

Laura was obviously considering it but Alex was pleased to see that she looked nervous and embarrassed. Maybe she had realised that this had all gone too far and she would go back to her hotel room and call him. But unfortunately that wasn't what happened. The huge guy could see that Laura was wavering and motioned with his hand to his friend with a weird gesture. His friend smiled and passed the huge guy a bag. He opened the bag and took something out but Alex couldn't see what it was.

The guy put something up to his nose and inhaled deeply. Then he gave the bottle to Laura who did the same. Next he took something and put it on his tongue and gave the same thing to Laura. She copied him and put it on her tongue, and then they both swallowed together. They shared a few more inhalations from the bottle and then Laura seemed to become possessed. She leaned in and kissed him with such a passion that the guy was almost knocked off balance.

As they continued to kiss Alex could see that she was rubbing his huge cock with her hand. Her other hand was under her short skirt pleasuring herself. After a minute or so the guy pushed Laura back against the edge of the couch so that her ass was perched on the edge. Laura spread her legs and started rubbing the tip of his cock against her pussy.

Alex felt the blood drain from his face. This felt like a nightmare that he couldn't escape from, unable to watch but unable to look away.

The cameraman moved around for a close up and Alex watched in horror as Laura put the tip of the huge cock to her pussy entrance and the guy thrust inside her. It didn't seem possible that she could take such a huge cock inside her but she didn't appear to have any trouble at all. She moaned with pleasure as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside her.

As Alex watched the two of them start fucking with abandon he suddenly became aware that his own cock was rock hard. 'What the fuck?!' he thought, surely I'm not turned on by this? But he was. As he watched his wife's pussy get stretched and pounded by the huge cock he found himself getting more and more turned on. He scalded himself for being such a sick pervert and resisted the urge to jerk off.

Suddenly the guy moaned loudly and Alex realised he was cumming inside her. The cameraman moved in to show a close up of Laura's face. She had her eyes closed and a look of pure pleasure on her face. She was saying something and as the cameraman moved closer Alex realised she was saying 'Cum in me baby, that's it, cum in my pussy baby'

The crowd went crazy as the guy's cock spurted cum deep in to Laura's pussy. When he was done, he pulled his cock out and a surge of white cum and other juices ran out of her pussy. Laura didn't have time to notice because the other guy that she had been sucking off earlier walked up and stuck his hard cock straight into her pussy. She smiled and kissed him in response.

Alex felt absolutely wretched but also couldn't fight the urge to jerk off any more. In one quick movement he pulled down his pants and started to frantically jerk his cock off. The jealousy and anger that pulsed through his body seemed to add to his arousal. Tears ran down his face as it sank in, his wife was a whore.

As the other guy fucked Laura various men started to come up to her and get their cocks out. The first guy was well hung and she started sucking hungrily on his cock. He came quickly in her mouth and another guy quickly replaced him. Or tried to replace him. When he tried to push his cock in to her mouth she closed her mouth and turned her head. Then she motioned with her little finger to say that he was too small and laughed cruelly.

The guy looked furious and humiliated and then swore at her. He quickly put his cock away again as he was barged out of the way by another huge guy with his massive, hard cock out. She opened her mouth and he shoved his cock in brutally, pushing it all the way to the back of her throat, then he started to fuck her mouth.

The site of his wife getting fucked in the mouth and the pussy at the same time was too much for Alex and he started cumming. His cum dribbled from the end of his cock and made a mess of his hands and the floor. When the orgasm had subsided the full horror and regret of what he was watching hit him. He burst in to tears and threw his phone across the room angrily.

Then he laid on the bed and cried in to his pillow. Thoughts raced through his mind, 'What did this mean for their marriage?', 'Did she want a divorce?', 'Could he ever forgive her for such a betrayal?'.

He cried for an hour or so until he was too exhausted to cry any more. Then he lay on the bed feeling numb.

***

Alex woke slowly the next day. He had a moment of peace before his brain told him that something was very wrong. The anxiety and sadness rushed back at the same time as the memory of the previous night and he felt the wave of sadness crash over him.

He dragged himself out of bed and walked across the room to pick up his phone. He looked at the screen and was surprised to see five missed calls from Laura. 'What did that cheating bitch want?' he thought, and threw his phone down again.

The next few hours passed in a blur. He got the kids ready and then dropped them off at school, trying to avoid chatting to anyone that he knew. Then he got home and tried to work from his laptop. His mind couldn't focus and he found himself staring into space, the images from the previous night replaying in his head.

He felt a strange urge to watch the video again but the thought made him feel sick to his stomach. As the day wore on he became completely fixated on the idea of watching the video again. What was more concerning was how turned on he felt just thinking about it. It was an almost impossible combination to be so upset and anxious but also so turned on at the same time.

He watched the time passing on his desk clock. As the hours passed his desire to see the video again grew, until after four hours sitting there he opened up Facebook on his laptop. He saw that he had a message and he clicked to open it. It was just an emoji of a winking smiley from Ibiza Search Patrol, no message or anything else.

Alex clicked through to the group page and felt nauseous when he saw the video at the top of their timeline with hundreds of likes and comments. He looked down the list of comments and they all said pretty much the same thing: 'What a fucking whore!' or 'I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole, think of the STDs that skank must have!' or 'Damn she is fine, which club you at tonight? I'm gunna come and find her...'

It hurt like hell to hear these morons talking about his wife like that. That person in the video wasn't her, someone had obviously drugged her against her will or something.

Alex stopped reading the comments and scrolled back up the page. The cursor hovered over the 'play' icon in the video as a battle raged inside Alex. He was disgusted with himself for wanting to watch the video again and for how turned on he felt by the prospect. But the desire to watch it was too strong and he clicked the button.

The scene from the previous night replayed and Alex felt the same fear and revulsion that he had felt before. He got an instant hit of jealousy and anger but this just seemed to make him feel even more turned on. His cock was rock hard in his pants and as he watched he started to jerk off.

He watched past the point that he had stopped the previous night. He watched as the two guys came inside Laura, one in the her throat and the other in her pussy. And then he watched as another guy appeared, bent her over the couch as the crowd watched, and stuck his cock straight in to her asshole.

Alex had once plucked up the courage to ask Laura how she might feel about the idea of anal sex. She had been so disgusted with him that she had made him sleep in the spare room for a week. And now here she was letting random guys fuck her in the ass and cum wherever they wanted to.

The more disgusted he felt with his wife, the more turned on he seemed to get until he felt his balls tighten and he squirted his load in to a tissue. After he had come the same wave of anxiety and regret washed over him and he started to cry. He lay on his bed and cried until it was time to collect the kids.

***

That night he felt determined not to give in to the urge to watch the video and jerk off again. He busied himself with DIY tasks and work and anything else he could think of, but his mind kept drifting back.

At 11pm, just as he was getting in to bed, his phone pinged. He picked it up and saw a message from Ibiza Search Party which simply said 'You should watch this'.

Alex felt his blood run cold and his heart start to race. He told himself to just ignore it, there was no way that he could endure watching another video.

He got in to bed and then tossed and turned for hours. He was too anxious to sleep, and his curiosity about the video meant that he couldn't think of anything else.

By 5am in the morning he could no longer fight the urge. He felt absolutely exhausted, wretched and tired to his bones, but the desire to watch it was just too strong.

He walked over to his desk, opened Facebook and went to the group page. A new video was at the top of the newsfeed entitled 'That's going to hurt in the morning'.

Alex clicked play, took his pants off and held his cock sadly.

The video opened with noisy crowd all gathered around a circular stage in the middle of the room. On the stage he saw Laura lying on her back with her legs spread and a huge dildo sticking out of her pussy.

The MC was walking backwards and forwards across the stage talking in to his microphone to the crowd. "She's done it lady's and gentleman, this fine whore has managed to take the full length of the Trojan in to her pussy! Can you believe it??"

The crowd were cheering and Laura was busy fucking away at her pussy with the huge dildo. The MC carried on, "This stretchy slut is only two giant dildos away from setting a new record!" The crowd cheered in response. "Ben, please can you bring out the Goliath?" the MC said and motioned to someone off camera.

A huge guy walked on stage carrying an obscenely big dildo. Alex recognised the guy as the first one to fuck Laura in the previous video. He walked over to Laura and tried to pull the Trojan dildo out of her pussy. Laura, who looked possessed as she plunged it in to her pussy harder and harder, resisted his attempts to take it from her. The MC and crowd laughed loudly as the guy wrestled the dildo out of her hands. Alex felt sick to his stomach.

The guy holding the Goliath dildo leaned in closer to Laura and she tried to kiss him. He pulled away and then put something on her tongue which she swallowed and then smiled at him. Then she whispered something to him and he pulled a bottle out of his coat pocket and gave it to her. Laura put it to her nostrils and sniffed deeply again and again from the bottle. After the sixth time her eyes rolled back and the guy took the bottle from her.

He offered her the new dildo and she grabbed it eagerly. Then she picked up some lube that was next to her on the stage and covered the huge dildo in it. After it was covered in lube, and without any fanfare or performance, she just shoved it right in to her pussy. Alex watched in horror as the six inch diameter dildo disappeared deep inside his wife. She looked like she was in a world of her own, a very pleasurable world.

Alex wondered how she could fit such a huge dildo inside her. She had never been particularly tight but he would never have expected her to be able to take that monster.

The crowd cheered and the MC appeared to be momentarily lost for words. Finally he recovered and said, "Well folks, we have never seen anything like this before. No one should be able to take a dildo that big so easily..."

Laura was fucking her pussy with the huge dildo and barely seemed to be aware of the crowd at all. One of her hands was feverishly rubbing her clit while the held the dildo in place so she could bounce up and down on it. The crowd watched in amazement at the freakish display until Laura exploded in to an orgasm, moaning loudly and squirting her juices all over the stage.

After her orgasm had subsided she lay back on the stage out of breath, half the dildo still hanging obscenely out of her pussy.

The MC looked nervously to the edge of the stage and Ben appeared again. He was pushing a trolley onto the stage and on the trolley was the biggest dildo you could ever imagine. It must have been two feet long and eight inches diameter. It had a sucker on the bottom and Ben pushed it down hard on to the stage so it stuck up in the air.

Ben walked over to Laura and whispered something in to her ear. She opened her eyes and looked across at the huge dildo, then she whispered to Ben again who then bought out the bottle again. Laura grabbed it and sniffed again and again in to each nostril. Alex lost count of how many times she inhaled, but after she had finished she tried to stand up and immediately fell back down. The crowd laughed loudly and Alex felt the remnants of protectiveness towards Laura. He realised that it was wasted on her because Laura didn't even seem to be aware that the crowd was there.

Ben helped her to her feet and then guided her over to the new dildo. The MC got back on the microphone, "Ok folks, we promised you a show but I don't think anyone thought it would get this far. This dildo was made as a comedy prop, never intended for actual use - hence the name 'The Destroyer of Holes'. I'm afraid we will have to end the show here folks, this thing could do some serious damage and land us in trouble - Thank you and Goodnight!"

The crowd booed loudly and the MC struggled in vain to calm them down. A chant started to rise from the crowd, Alex couldn't quite make it out - it was either 'Destroyer' or Destroy Her'...

As the MC tried to calm the crowd down Alex watched as his naked wife walked across the stage over to the huge dildo, stood over it and then lowered her pussy down onto it. The crowd went roared loudly causing the MC to turn around to see what was going on. He looked uncertain for a moment but then seemed to decide that he couldn't stop her, "Ok - I guess we have a contender!" he said in to the mic before immediately motioning to Ben.

Ben walked over to Laura and whispered something in to her ear. Laura didn't appear to hear him, instead she reached in towards him. Ben mistook the move for a kiss and he eagerly responded, kissing her passionately. But Laura had other ideas and he watched her hands searching inside his coat and then pull out the bottle and something else.

She broke off the kiss, put something in her mouth and swallowed, then she held the bottle to her mouth and inhaled deeply. She did this a few times until her eyes rolled back again and the bottle dropped from her hand. Ben was watching her with a look of concern and grabbed the bottle as it fell.

Laura continued to push down on the dildo and the crowd shrieked with excitement. Alex watched in horror as Laura's pussy stretched to allow the tip of the monstrous dildo inside. Every time he thought she had reached her limit she carried on. Her pussy strained against the dildo but Laura didn't seem to feel any pain. She kept pushing down but appeared to hit her limit when it reached the halfway point and it wouldn't go in any further.

Laura bounced up and down on the dildo and started to rub her clit. As her pussy moved up and down on the dildo Alex noticed that every down was pushing slightly deeper inside her. As the pace of her fingers on her clit sped up so too did the strength that she pushed down with, until finally she was just sitting with all her weight, impaling herself on the huge dildo.