Ibiza - Day 01

Story Info
Day one of our Ibiza vacation.
2.3k words
3.74
18.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ByteSize
ByteSize
21 Followers

We hang-out as a group of three like-minded couples as often as we can. Simon and Nina have been our good friends for years. Ian and Sue moved into another house on our street at the end of last year. We have lots in common and are all of a similar age, no kids yet, all in our mid to late twenties. In early July, we all set off on a vacation to Ibiza (a small Spanish island in the Mediterranean Sea, off the east coast of Spain). We rented a large, self-contained, beach-front villa with private pool that we found via an internet villa rental site.

Two taxies and a plane ride later, we arrived at our villa quite late at night. We could hear the lapping of the sea waves at the rear pool-side of the house and the clicking chirps of cicadas in the trees around the property, but we couldn't see much through the darkness and, as we had a long and tiring journey, we all went off to pick our rooms and get some sleep. The management company had left a box of food and half a dozen bottles of wine in the fridge but we were all too tired to eat.

I was awoken by a stream of sunshine as my wife, Jan, pulled the curtains back a little to peep out of the glass sliding doors at the side of our bed, leading out to the pool area. She was standing gloriously naked in the morning light. "Wow! This place is great!", she said. "Check-out this massive pool and look how close we are to the beach". Jan pulled the sliding door open and was just about to brush between the curtains and step out into the sunshine. "Hey, Jan?" I quipped. She paused, turned and gave me a quizzical stare. "Clothes, Jan. Maybe you should put something on first?" She put her hand to her mouth in surprise and sprang back into the room, giggling. "You stand by and let those mean girls strip me completely naked in front of everyone last week and now you are protecting my modesty?", she reminded me as she wagged a finger in my face with the warning, "Remember, I will have my revenge!"

A quick rummage through our suitcase at the foot of the bed had Jan holding a white, string two piece bikini, the sort that ties with bows at the back, neck and each hip. Within a minute she had all the bow ties fixed in place and was outside by the pool. I quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and followed Jan out of the sliders and onto the pool deck.

We had hit the jackpot with this place. The pool was huge and had a large hot tub section cascading into the shallow end, certainly large enough for all of us. There were eight large wooden sun loungers around the pool, with some shade umbrellas, and white plastic side tables. A six foot stone wall with bright red bougainvillea flowers streaming over its top edges enclosed our private pool area. A stone archway with wooden gates led beyond the wall and a few steps down directly onto a white sandy beach, approximately a hundred yards from the sparkling blue waves of the Mediterranean. It had a volleyball net area and some sort of entertainment stage 50 yards further down the beach. It was still quite early, but there were already a few dozen people moving about the beach and music had started up from the stage area.

We must have woken the others, as two other sets of sliding glass doors opened from the other two bedrooms. They were all pool-ready. The boys had on their swim shorts and the girls had squeezed into string bikinis with loop ties at the hips, neck and back, similar to Jan's. From all of the smiling faces, I could tell everyone was pleased with our choice of rental. Jan was still standing on the edge of the pool deep end, taking it all in. She didn't notice Simon moving quickly towards her. With a screech, she was scooped up into his bear hug and the two of them splashed noisily into the pool.

By mid-afternoon, we had emptied a few bottles of wine and the mid-day sun was baking us all on our loungers next to the pool. Jan spread her beach towel out over the sun lounger and lay face-down to snooze. Before nodding off, she grabbed a bottle of sun oil from the side table, shaking it at me, "Hubby, do my back please so I don't burn". Nina spied an opportunity for devilment and silently hopped up from her lounger followed quietly by her partner-in-crime Sue, saying "We can oil your back for you!"

"Oh, no! I don't trust you two", Jan replied, "only my hubby, John".

I climbed onto her sunbed, with a knee either side of her hips, took the sun oil and squeezed out a generous handful before starting to slowly massage Jan's back. I started to pull the bikini string bow at her back as it was in the way, but Jan stopped me, "Hey! No need to untie that. Just work around it". I continued slow massaging circles, reaching under the string ties on her back. "Oh, that feels good, hubby. Keep going", she purred, while starting to drift off, eyes closed. I worked the cream up her legs and around her butt cheeks, straying half way under her bottoms at either side, moving a little further under with each slow circle. My two friends, Ian and Simon, were watching intently with big grins on their faces as my fingers made slow oily circles in and out of Jan's bikini bottoms.

Jan noticed and shouted out, "Hey!" I adjusted my massage circles to the outside of her bottoms only. By this time, Nina and Sue had crept up to either side of the lounger. Nina stifled a laugh and wagged her finger at me as if to scold me for trying to be a naughty boy.

As Jan seemed to have dozed off, I carefully climbed off her sun lounger and begin to back away towards my own towelled sunbed. Jan was blissfully unaware that the two girls had taken up positions either side of her. Nina was hatching one of her plans. She held her finger to her closed lips and turned to each of us in turn with a nod, to indicate we were to keep quiet. Her outstretched palm indicated I was to stay where I was. Her nodding head and finger pointing lead each of the other three in turn to an allocated bikini string tie on Jan's left hip for Sue, her right hip for Ian, behind her neck for Simon. Nina silently pointed to herself for the tie in the middle of Jan's back. Nina then silently beckoned each of them to approach nearer, creeping slowly over to take up their positions, within reach of their allocated target string bows. She held her hand up, showing five fingers before folding them slowly in, one at a time as a countdown, during which four sets of hands took hold of the end of each of their assigned strings.

With the last finger fold, the four string bows were all simultaneously tugged open in a coordinated yank. Jan shrieked and instinctively raised off the sun lounger slightly, unintentionally allowing her top and bottoms to be pulled completely out from under her by the girls, leaving Jan lying face-down on her towel, with here cute butt shining in the mid-day sun. After a short, undignified struggle with the towel she had been lying on, during which she couldn't help but allow us all the briefest glimpses of her naked buns and brief side-glance of her lovely breasts, Jan managed to regain control of her modesty. Cheering and laughing, Sue and Nina ran the few strides to the pool and jumped into the shallow end, surfacing with Sue holding Jan's top and Nina her bottoms above their heads as trophies. The boys and me responded with a smattering of applause and big silly grins.

Jan swivels her legs over the side of the lounger so that her towel-clad bod was in a sitting position and glared at me. "Pig! Why did you let them do that to me?"

I simply shrugged, "Sorry, darling. They kind of snook up on me."

Jan adjusted the towel around herself so that it was tight enough and covered everything it should. She then stomped over to the pool side where Jan and Nina were still dancing about in the waist height water, waving the top and bottom in the air. "Give me back my bikini!" Sue and Nina just laughed, poked out their tongues at Jan and twirled their string trophies in the air above their heads.

After a short stand-off, Nina took the top from Sue and offered both parts of Jan's bikini for her to take back. Jan reached out over the pool edge and took hold of the offered bikini.

Instead of releasing it, Nina kept a tight hold, pulling Jan's arm a little closer to her. "I'll Swap you this bikini for that towel!" Jan was in no mood to compromise, "No way! Give it back. I'm stark naked under this towel." Nina stared Jan directly in the face and just pulled out her tongue.

The tug-of-war begins. At first, Jan's feet on dry land advantage helped pull Nina toward the pool edge. Unfortunately for Jan, she did not notice Sue repositioning herself through the water to the other side of Jan. Sue jumped up high in the water and grabbed the bottom edge of Jan's towel and pulled until it stretched out behind her. Caught off guard momentarily, with a short shriek, Jan's towel dropped exposing the top of her left breast and nipple. She kept her right hand pulling on her bikini from Nina to regain her modesty, lifting the towel back into place with her left hand. She is now caught between the two girls, each pulling in opposite directions, holding the towel in place at her breasts with her left hand while tugging to retrieve her bikini with her outstretched right hand. At first, Jan manages to keep the towel in position, but after a minute of pulling and mutual shouting & laughing, the towel slipped slightly exposing her left breast completely and her pussy hair. Sue shrieks in triumph at Jan's exposure and pulls all the more.

"Give it up, Jan!", I shouted, "This battle is lost".

Realising the inevitability of her pending total exposure, Jan instantly releases both handfuls. Sue and Nina were still pulling with all their strength, so both fell away splashing under the water in opposite directions when Jan released her grip. For a moment, Jan stood on the edge of the pool, totally naked, oiled and shining in the sunlight, offering her palms up in mock resignation. The other two boys and I whooped and cheered.

Now it was Jan's turn to attack, this time with nothing to lose. Grinning and shouting "bitches!", she leapt into the water between the two girls who were still spluttering from their unexpected immersion. Jan grabbed the ties holding Nina's bikini bottoms and yanked them undone, pulling her bottoms completely away. They were tossed out onto the pool side, landing with a wet splat. Nina was still coughing up water and rubbing her eyes so did not yet realise she had lost her bottoms. She stood in the waist-high water and offered Jan the wet, crumpled two piece bikini they had been fighting over. Jan snatched her bikini from Nina's outstretched hand, and shoved her backwards, toppling Nina back under the water. The bikini was tossed onto the pool-side to join Nina's bottoms. Jan dove after Nina, grabbing hold of both cloth triangles of her top. Too late, Nina tried to hold onto her top, but it was already in motion. With much splashing and struggling, Jan managed to work Nina's top firstly above her breasts then, slapping Nina's hands away, up her flailing arms and finally completely off. Nina tossed the wet garment back over her head and out to onto the pool side leaving both girls stark naked in the water.

Meanwhile Sue had been recovering Jan's soaked towel that joined her as she fell back into the pool after Jan had unexpectedly let go. The towel was heavy with water and took a few seconds to lift and roll up onto the poolside, helped by her boyfriend Ian.

Sue held out her raised hand to Ian for some help climbing out of the pool. Ian looked past her at the two naked water nymphs behind her.

He wagged his finger and said to Sue, "No, you don't get to climb out. Not just yet. The show's not over. Look behind you!" Sue turned to be confronted by her two naked, grinning friends, their exposed breasts bobbing above the water as the girls waded ever closer.

"Attack!", Jan shouted, and the two girls pounced, quickly dunking Sue splashing and struggling under the water. Jan and Nina both reached for the bows of her bikini top and bottom and pulled. All of Sue's ties were quickly pulled undone. She desperately tried to hold onto the two pieces of her bikini, one in each hand, but they were quickly yanked away and tossed through the air landing amongst the other wet bikinis at the pool side. All three girls were now stark naked in the water.

The boys and I stood at the edge of the pool enjoying the show, grinning and slowly clapping our approval. Jan, her bare breasts showing above the water, pointed a finger right at my grinning face. "And you're next, you big pig!".

ByteSize
ByteSize
21 Followers