All Comments on 'Ibiza - Day 01'

by ByteSize

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Playful!

I loved it.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All good fun, but not in the least erotic. And why, like so many authors here, do you describe what she was wearing as a two piece bikini? All bikinis are by definition two piece.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Not much mystery to where this one is headed.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well it was kinda ok.

Honestly was expecting an airtight situation while odoreater...I mean the hubby preferred someone else fuck his wife so he could eat all that cum out of her.

You surprised me!!

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Juvenile! What kind of reader does the author anticipate? Fourteen-year-old boys?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has potential for these wives to each get to experience three dicks on this trip.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

13 years between stories? Inspiration doesn't strike too often, I guess. Combining this writer's first story with this one makes it far more complete. Really liked the first one, and this one aint bad either. They show seduction, anticipation, build-up- the things that make a story worth reading. I'm guessing that if we get a third part it'll surprise most skeptics here. This is sexy without the sex. Sex by itself has been done to death, and becomes quite boring. You'll find no mention here of 38 DD's, or 12" dicks. This is good clean fun, with no parties getting hurt (at least so far). I liked this one, and wish it was longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous