Ice

Story Info
Getting busy on ice rink.
730 words
3.08
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Samantha was just in the middle of a dream about Chris Hemsworth when her alarm clock went off at 5 am. If she hurried she would have just enough time for a quick gulp of coffee and a bite of toast before heading to practice at the skating rink. She washed her face, brushed her teeth, put her hair up in a bun, got dressed and headed for the kitchen for coffee and toast. Two minutes later she was in her Jeep, revving the engine and blasting the heater on high in an attempt to get warm, as warm as you can get with an outdoor temperature of 35 degrees. It was mid-December and only two weeks left before the skating competition. Samantha hoped to place as the winner in the competition with her triple lutz, triple toe loop and double axel routine. She had the grace and form of a winner and practiced well for about five hours on the rink everyday.

When Samantha got to the rink to practice she noted that her boyfriend Andrew was already there. She called out a welcoming "Hello" to him. Andrew and she practiced at the same time every morning; she practiced for the womens' competition, while Andrew practiced for the mens' competition.

"Hey sexy", Andrew replied. They both began their skating practice until about 11 am. Andrew had great form and a regal poise about him as he practiced skating. Samantha in turn had a certain elegance about her as she glided on the ice.

After practice they both took time out to hydrate themselves with water, as they both worked up a sweat after their skating routines. Andrew posed a question to Samantha. "You up for trying something new?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind?", she queried.

"This", Andrew responded, before he pulled off her sweatshirt, exposing her breasts to the cold temperature. Samantha's nipples started to pebble and he took full advantage of that fact by kneading her breasts and squeezing her nipples with both hands. Then he bit, licked and slurped at Samantha's breasts, encircling her areolas with his tongue which was making poor Samantha's pussy quivering for his touch.

Next he peeled her tights off of her and proceeded to place her on her back on the ice. Samantha was totally turned on by what Andrew was doing to her as he began to insert his extremely large 14 inch long and 4 inch wide penis inside of her quim.

"Oooooh, fuck me deep and hard!" she demanded of him, which he was too happy to oblige her, He quickly flipped her onto her hands and knees then entered her snatch doggystyle with his enormous monster cock.

"Yessssssss" Samantha hissed as she began to lose control of herself and started to push her pussy onto Andrew's cock faster and faster, even twirling and gyrating her hips simultaneously

"You. Do. It. So. Good:", was all the words Samantha happened to say as Andrew drilled into her love tunnel.

"Pull my hair and treat me like the fucking whore you know I am!" she implored him.

Andrew placed her on her right side on the ice and started doing her sideways, sliding in and out of her sopping wet snatch.

"You like that you little slut. You like me to pull your hair and call you dirty names, huh?"

"Yes. It turns me on sooooooo much", she replied as her eyes rolled all the way up.

"Treat me like the dirty skank I am and I will swallow your cum too!", she continued.

"Suck my dick, bitch", he commanded as she attempted to fit Andrew's 4 inch wide cock in her mouth. She only succeeded in licking the cock eye with her tongue which was enough for Andrew as he told her to open up her mouth wide so he could ejaculate into it.

To Samantha it felt like forever before Andrew finished shooting his jizz into her mouth and her swallowing it down her throat.

Afterwards, they took a steamy shower together in the locker room and got dressed to go out for lunch at a nearby diner.

When they got to the diner, Andrew ordered a hamburger, fries, fried chicken and waffles. He noticed that Samantha was not hungry at all, She just wanted a diet Coke with plenty of ice, as she was already full.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers