Ice Cold Satisfaction - DP Delight

Story Info
He got her hot, wet, clean, cold, and dirty. Filling her up.
1.3k words
4.18
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KHarding
KHarding
26 Followers

aHer hair was still wet as her head hit the pillow. He pushed her down, and straddled her. His crowded briefs slid across her damp, silky skin as he inched his way up. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed above her head - not too hard, but firm. He leaned down and nibbled her ear and whispered "I'm going to do some things to you, now. It's not really going to hurt, but I am going to push your limits just a bit. And I'm going to use you solely for my pleasure. Understand?" She nodded.

With that, he reached behind the bed and pulled a padded wrist cuff from each side which were tethered to the frame. He shackled her hands so her arms were outstretched. She could move them, but not much. Then he grabbed a blindfold and slid it over her eyes. He kissed her lips, teasingly, nibbling on her bottom lip, parting her lips with his tongue, then sliding it in to meet hers. She sighed. He pressed harder. His shorts swelled, pressing against her stomach. The last bits of daylight crept in through the curtains and cast her in a bluish hue. Her naked body, glistening with a damp sheen. Her bountiful breasts cast faint shadows, her nipples stood firm.

He slid his mouth down, kissed her neck, ran his tongue up the side, and down to her collarbone which he kissed hard. He felt her breath escape involuntarily and flow into his ear. His tongue crept lower, licking - then kissing - her throat with purpose. His fingertips gently traced the underside of her forearms. The tingles crept across her body, she felt herself getting wetter, ready. Without sight, her other senses were in overdrive. She heard him grab something from the nightstand. A clink of a glass maybe. She felt his weight shift, and he slid down. Then her nipple was in his mouth and a rush of cold came over her. He sucked her nipple into his mouth so it pressed against the ice cube. She wriggled a bit, let out a gasp which descended into a sigh. He slid over, did the same to the other side. Both nipples were rock hard and quivering. She felt the ice cube, in his hands now, trace down her stomach to her navel, leaving a chilled trail behind. He then licked up the wetness, all the way to her neck, which he kissed, again with the cube in mouth. She shivered as her whole body was in sensory overload.

Suddenly, she felt his weight lift off of her, there was a slight shuffle, and when it returned, she felt his nakedness pressed against her. His bare ass against her torso, his shorn sack sliding along her sternum. There was another clink of the glass and she felt him shift, leaning down, frozen lips meeting hers. He kissed her, manipulating the cube with his tongue, and finally sliding it into her mouth. His hands grasped the sides of her breasts and pulled them together. Then a cold tongue ran up and down her sternum, and his shaft began sliding in between her mountainous tits. His thrusting was even, steady. After the ice cube had melted down a bit in her mouth, she felt him slide up. The head of his cock tapped teasingly in her bottom lip. "Open up" he instructed. She obliged. He entered her mouth slowly, letting the chill race up his cock. He swelled with excitement. He rocked back and forth, the shaft gliding across her tongue, she caught a salty-sweet taste of precum drip from the end. He intensified his thrusts, careful not to go too deep. His girth combined with the cube filled her mouth to capacity, but she laid their obligingly as he slid himself in and out of her mouth.

When he was as stiff as he could get, he pulled out, and ran his cold cock down her chest, stomach, and tapped tantalizingly at the tiny tuft of pubis. Again, he shifted his weight, another clink of glass. She stiffened and sighed with apprehensive anticipation. As she had sort of expected, then, she felt his frigid tongue press against her clit, which swelled even more at the incursion. He pulled the ice back further in his mouth, so only the coldness of his tongue remained, not wanting to completely numb her sensitive nerves. He lapped at her wetness with his stiff, chilled tongue, teasing - then eventually sliding inside her pretty, pink pussy. She gasped at the shock of the cold against the warmth of her canal. After a minute of teasing, varying between clit and slit, he spun around 180 degrees, and began to lower his groin to her face, easing his shaft into her mouth, while keeping his tongue rotating

away on her throbbing clit, in a sub-zero 69.

He felt himself start to brink and rolled off of her, not wanting to let it end yet. She heard one more clink and waited anxiously for the next invasion of ice. She puckered and tightened when she felt him back between her legs, his tongue against her rosebud. "Relax" he insisted, as he teased her rim with the tip of his frozen tongue. She exhaled purposefully, and her tightness abated. He massaged, licked, and teased while she relaxed. Then, unexpectedly, she felt a shock of cold as he eased the cube inside of her, against the tense tightness. "uhhhhh" she exclaimed, the coldness inside her ass intensified as the cube melted, and the water trickled out and down her crack.

As she sat there, goosebumps racing across her body, he maneuvered off the bed for a moment and she heard a shuffle, the night stand open, and the sound of a pump depressing. Her mind ran wild, racing with elation, anticipation, apprehension. "Don't worry, I'll go slow" he said as he repositioned himself between her legs, bending them at the knee, feet flat to the bed. She felt a silky wetness greet her puckered ass. He hesitated as she sighed, relaxed, and slid his finger inside. She moaned as pleasure collided with just a hint of pain. He worked his finger in and out slowly, tenderly. After a moment, she relaxed her grip a bit on his finger, and he pulled out. She heard another pump and a different silky wet texture pressed against her anxious ass. He gingerly eased the finger-sized probe inside as she bit her bottom lip. He inched it in deliberately as he waited for her body to accept it. When it was all the way in, he paused for effect, then she startled when she felt an intense vibration inside of her. It was foreign, unfamiliar, but not at all unpleasant.

She wondered what he was deriving from this until she felt the pulsing head of his prick press against her pussy lips. She gasped, again, and felt him slide in slowly. She was dripping wet in anticipation. He inched in, the vibrations from her ass distinctly and pleasurably tingling his cock as he began to intensify his thrusting. Her pussy was insanely tight from the pressure of the probe in her ass, but supremely silky with her wetness. The sensation of being completely full nearly overwhelmed her, but she succumbed to the sensation as he pumped in and out with vigor, and - almost unexpectedly - she came. Hard. She screamed and convulsed in pleasure. He picked up her legs, put her heels on his shoulders, and buried himself to the hilt inside her. He fucked her hard, passionately, furiously. She loved the sensation of being dominated, used, an instrument of his pleasure. His pace intensified, she felt his body tense, and with a guttural growl he erupted inside of her as the pleasures of pulsations emanated from inside, all the way through their bodies. He collapsed in a heap on top of her, kissed her cheek lovingly, and whispered "perfection."

KHarding
KHarding
26 Followers