Ice Cream

Story Info
Friends and ice cream and more!
2.2k words
4.25
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ice Cream

I would say we flirted a bit with our initial text messages, but wanted our friendship to be deeper so we did not share photos or tried to persuade each other to do anything we weren't OK with. I really had no idea what he looked like. Will described in detail what he was wearing - a navy blue plaid shirt, blue jeans, sneakers, brown hair and blue eyes. I decided on a navy-blue sweater (his favourite colour), blue jeans, black jacket, with my curls down. When I saw him sitting there, I got the broadest smile and my cheeks got rosy pink. OMG, I was blushing!

Cherry vanilla and mocha were the flavors of choice. Will shared his with me but refused mine as he wasn't a coffee person. It was the cutest first meeting after all of our chats. Our first discussion was about ice cream preference. Will insisted I needed to try the cherry vanilla and I did, it was very good. But mocha remained my favourite. Just like our messages, actual conversation was full of loads of laughter and just poking fun at each other. Initial feelings were that of a really close friendship and just being at ease with each other.

It was overcast and windy and we really didn't plan anything beyond ice cream. It was special as a first meeting. Will looked at me and asked if I wanted to do a movie at his place since it was close. I agreed with a smile, but I was screaming inside. I felt nervous because I became close to Will during our chatting and seeing this gorgeous man now, I wasn't sure how I would handle a deeper friendship.

We got up and walked to his car. Will was tall, solidly built and oh my. I was crushing on possibly the most handsome man out this evening. As we headed to his place and exited the car, the rain came pouring down. We both ran in and headed quickly to his condo to dry off. We were soaked and dripping wet as we rode in the elevator.

When he opened the door, I could see right away it was a very bachelor type of home. Inside, his place was a huge open space. He rushed and got towels and told me there was an extra robe to change into so he could put our clothes in the dryer. I dried off and tied the knot on the robe tightly with my wet hair down. When I came out with my wet clothes, Will was in his robe waiting for me on the sofa. We sat quietly a bit while he searched for something on Netflix. I started feeling a tad nervous, which was strange, but being naked under the robe in Will's condo was a huge thing even though we were both close friends at this point. He got up and that surprised me. He went and got a smaller towel and told me to turn around, my back to him. He gently dried my hair - thick, curly and layered to mid-back. I laughed a bit and said, "Will, you don't have to."

He didn't answer me...

He wrapped my hair up in the towel and came closer to me. There was some sexual tension, but we laughed it off. Will picked up the TV remote. He finally decided on a comedy, and pressed play. Almost subconsciously, I moved closer to him, trying to stay focused on the TV, and noticed him getting closer to me as well. Will gently unwrapped the towel from my hair and the damp curls fell. Chemistry has to be underrated!!

I looked at Will and he stared at me. "Candie, you have no idea how much I have been longing to do this." Will was close to me and softly kissed my lips. Once, twice and on the third kiss, I kissed him back. Our kiss was deep, feeling his tongue in my mouth, my hands pressed against his chest as I tried to breathe.

My breathing changed... it increased with rapid breaths. His hand went to the back of my neck and pulled me into another kiss, this time teasing my lips as I moaned. I softly nibbled his lower lip and he laughed.

Will pulled me up as we stood, and he seemed a bit nervous just like I was. His robe tie was loosening and I pulled at it looking at him. My warm hands touched Will's chest and his eyes closed. I ran my fingers up and down his chest and looked at him biting his lip. I eyed his cock, hard and throbbing and I was pleased with myself. I moved closer to Will and kissed his chest, kissed and sucked his nipple. He moaned a little and I liked the sound.

I became more aware of that clean-shaven, fair, thick cock and what appeared to be full balls; something I've never had before. But now I sure had a craving for Will's!

Will untied my knot just as I held his cock. So damn hard. I immediately felt a wetness between my legs. He did that! As my hand held on to his cock, Will lightly bit my neck and started kissing and sucking and pulling on my skin, making me react, making me grip his cock tighter. We continued pushing each other's buttons, reacting to the other's moves. Will eased my robe off and stared at me. I felt conscious and it showed on my cheeks. "You are so curvy and sexy Candie, I love it. Beautiful big breasts with dark areolas, a little tummy for me to kiss and God, that hot fat beautiful Caribbean pussy." I eased Will's robe off and looked at him, looked at his throbbing cock as I stroked him. He held my hand and said, "not yet baby."

Will guided me to the bed and propped 2 pillows up. He gently guided me down and resumed kissing me with his body on me. I felt the heaviness of his weight but the comfort of his protection. I felt the warmth of our bodies together, the heat between my legs of his cock. It pressed against my pussy, my soaking wet pussy. And he felt it. He looked at me and smiled.

Will kissed me deeply and I felt his hand moving down over the rug of short hair over my pussy. I am usually clean-shaven, and for the record, I didn't know we would end up at his place, naked. But I remembered him having a preference for a "mound of hair above the pussy". I felt his cock throbbing! His fingers started rubbing on my clit as I moaned in his mouth. "Babyyy! Willl!"

He slipped a finger in me, and God I felt like we were floating. His gentleness, his deep but sensual kissing, all of Will was just consuming all of me and I was losing myself. Losing myself in him, in his touch, in his caress.

A second finger slipped in, and I felt my body tightening and explosions occurring within my very being. The wetness between my legs, Will's fingers in me and his mouth on mine. That was it! I screamed out his name and felt my entire body trembling as I orgasmed. I swore I was transported elsewhere else as the room was spinning. This may have been the deepest orgasm I had ever experienced.

Will eased off on the side of me and pulled me into him holding me tightly, breathing on my skin. I needed a few minutes to gather myself. I gently pushed him back down and he laughed, "Someone's very strong." I eased myself on top of Will, 69, but not going down fully and I immediately noticed the hard cock throbbing. "Candieeee, you don't know what you're doing." I knew fully well what I was doing. Will loved having a pussy on his face and I loved having a cock in my mouth, what better way than 69!

His hands grabbed my ass and pulled me down on his face with his tongue doing swirls over my clit and pussy. My nails dug into his thighs as he sucked my pussy! That sexy cock already had precum on it and before I knew it, my mouth was down on his cock sucking and tasting. God it was fucking sexy! 69 and we were both enjoying each other and getting really turned on by doing our favourite things - me sucking cock and him having a pussy on his face. More so, a Caribbean pussy in his face. We were both so turned on and Will realized that every time I gagged on his cock, I creamed in his mouth. Fuckkkkkk!!! Moaning on his cock as I sucked. Moving my body to line my pussy over his lips. God this felt so good!

Yet again, Will brought me to a mind-blowing loud orgasm! My trembling body on him as he gripped my hips tightly while still licking my sensitive clit and making me go crazy!

I wanted him to cum, but he denied me.

He turned me over and pulled me up into doggie. He slipped his cock in me and just plunged all the way in. I screamed his name as his thickness spread me apart and fuck, it happened again! My juices and cream just oozed on his cock as I came. As I felt like my life was escaping me. Multiple fucking orgasms by my dear friend Will.

I felt all of Will deep in me. His right hand wrapped in my hair and gently pulled my head back with the left on my hip as he fucked me. In and out, hard and gentle, Will teased me so much!

All the way in, then almost all the way out, and just before the head slipped out, back in again, all the way in and this torture continued.

He spanked me a few times but not very hard. I felt his wet finger rubbing over my asshole and before long, Will started fingering my asshole. It hurt a little, but I was lost on the cock in my pussy. I realised it was his thumb inside my asshole, stretching that tight hole.

I wasn't able to process my thoughts and I enjoyed this fingering more than I even considered. It became a tease as it seemed to be Will's favourite thing, turning him on even more. His hard cock got even harder! He was rubbing the outside of my asshole as he continued fucking my pussy.

Will came down on me and whispered, "Is this Caribbean pussy mine Candie?"

"Yesssss Will," and again, he took me to that point of confusion. I screamed out his name and came over his cock. It felt a bit different and when I came back to the present, I realised he made me squirt a little for the first time in my life!

Will eased out of me and turned me on my back. Before his cock was reunited with my pussy, he came to my mouth with his creamy cock, and I sucked it, cleaning him off. Will was surprised and so fucking turned on!

He eased his cock down to the center of my breasts, and I pushed them together stroking his cock. His moans turned me on so much. I craved feeling his cock, and I loved how much I was pleasuring him. He sucked each nipple for a bit and eased his stiff hard cock back down to my pussy.

Before I felt that cock slide into me, he tapped it on my clit for a while just teasing me. He loved how much she and I were reacting to him and his cock. He looked at me, his eyes piercing through me as he tapped his cock on me, rubbing it around my pussy lips, just enjoying the wetness of me.

Then finally eased it back in. My nails dug into Will's shoulders as my back arched and I screamed his name "WILLLLLL!" as I came again. He pounded my pussy so hard and so deep! Kissing my mouth, taking my moans and cries and then he eased and looked at me, "Candie, where do you want me to cum?"

"On my pussy Will". He came so hard, and I felt the warm cream squirt on me. He kissed me and eased off on the side of me with his eyes closed, leaving a pool of creamy goodness on my pussy.

Will heard my soft moans and when his eyes opened, Will saw me playing with myself, playing with the cum he just released on my clit, on my pussy. He teased me and started sucking my nipples, making me even more sensitive. Will brought me so close and stopped sucking my nipple and moved my hand away. My immediate reaction... "Fuckkkkk Willllllll!!!!"

He chuckled at my frustration and noticed when my body finally relaxed.

He started playing with his cum on my pussy and said, "Pull and pinch your nipples Candie".

I did, and oh God! Just feeling his breath on me, feeling his eyes on my breasts as I pulled and pinched the nipples as he said, feeling his fingers circling and just dipping into my pussy without fingering me. Will took a nipple in his mouth and inserted 2 fingers in me and fingered me to a fulfilling, overwhelming, breath-stopping orgasm with his cum in and around and on my pussy.

Will bit the flesh around my nipple marking me like I was his. And I was!