Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep counting!" The alpha ordered huskily as he spanked me again, his hand slipping a bit from the mess I was unconsciously making.

"Fifteen," I managed, though my voice had absolutely no control left and it shook, sounding meek and pathetic.

The next four continued on like that, with my barely being able to count, but something about them had changed. Everything was on fire, and that fire had been building the entire time, but now, the pain had begun to feel incredibly good, warm, intoxicating even, and my brain did not know what to do with the new information. My wolf whined at me, needing more but I didn't know what he needed more of.

Finally, the last and hardest spanking of them all made contact with my ass and balls at the same time, causing my tiny cock to explode in my panties unexpectedly. "T-t-t" I moaned, trying my hardest to say twenty while waves of pleasure rolled over me.

"Shhh, don't bother," Max cooed as he began to gently rub something cool and creamy onto my asscheeks.

"B-but... b-b-break-ing ru-rules," I finally managed as I lay boneless. I was concerned that I'd bring more punishment on myself for disobeying the original order and I currently felt too good for even just one more spanking.

"Shhh," Max insisted, rubbing my sensitive balls with the same cooling cream as he spoke. I gratefully obeyed, mewling at the stimulation, so overwhelmed by the warm tingling in all my senses. My wolf too, was dazed and confused; neither of us able to make coherent thoughts.

"You did so well! Such a good little omega, I'm very proud of you," the alpha spoke again, while his hands never stopped their gentle caressing.

I felt my heart swell with longing and pride over my mates words. I was used to people being annoyed, angry and disappointed in me. No one had ever told me that I was good or that they were proud.

Feeling instantly submissive, I purred happily as I leaned in to the alpha's touch, not fully realizing that I was doing it. It's just that I felt so... relaxed, so cared for. Being told that I was good afterwards had turned the entire spanking into a delicious experience compared to my past. I always felt so awful and ashamed before, when my father had spanked me. He made me feel so small and helpless. So this... this safe, peaceful feeling was strange to me. I could tell l that I was already growing addicted to it and part of me was already planning on getting into more trouble.

The punishment delivered from Maxwell's hand made me feel more grounded than I'd felt in years. The praise afterwards made me feel special... important even. I needed more of his kind of punishment! However, at the very same time... it had triggered my submissive nature and that part of me only wanted to make my Alpha happy. How was I to get more punishment from him if I didn't want him to be angry with me? It was the strangest switch in feelings I'd ever experienced, giving me whiplash. One moment, I was so bitter and angry that I almost hated Max and now... now I wanted to be a good little puppy him. I wanted to make him proud again but most of all, I wanted to be the only one he punished like that. I instinctively knew that if I ever saw my mate spank someone else, I'd be crushed, humiliated and heartbreakingly jealous. In fact, I'd probably never get over it.

"Feeling better, my fiery little Luna?" Max asked gently.

As he did, I noticed that one of his hands was still resting on my ass while the other had tangled itself in my hair, gently playing with the silken strands. I felt my skin heat up at hearing the alpha calling me his luna and my heart thumped erratically.

My wolf whined at me, wanting to accept the alpha's words fully and forget all the pain he'd caused my young heart. He had called me HIS Luna. I'd always belong to him.. and maybe it could even be good, my wolf reasoned.

I would try... a little. I decided. I could always go back to being a hellion if it turned out that my mate really wasn't serious about me.

"Yes Alpha," I breathily sighed, feeling tired but sated as he pulled up my pants before helping me to sit.

We were both quiet for a moment and I looked down at my hands, feeling vulnerable and needy but too shy to ask for the affection I so desperately craved. "I... I'm sorry. For what I said. I... really didn't mean it. You've always been Alpha," I finally muttered, hoping that would get me somewhere.

Maxwell shook his head, looking a little amused. "Come here Princess," the alpha eventually commanded, as he settled himself against my pillows with his arms open.

I scowled, not liking that I adored his new nickname for me. Especially when it had been used as an insult in my past and I wasn't sure how he meant it now. However, I had just decided to behave, so I kept my mouth shut and crawled over to my strong, handsome alpha, giving into what I truly needed. I let him nestle me against his chest and as his arms wrapped around me, I let myself believe that I could be the one he chose to take his anger out on permanently. I was sure I could brat enough to make that happen. Maybe then I could be enough for him. In some way... maybe I could actually prove how I was better than anyone he'd ever touched? Maybe I could prove I wasn't a ball and chain, dragging him down and ruining his fun. Maybe... maybe I could get him to adore me.... As I closed my eyes, I let myself pretend, just for a moment, that he could love me, the way my heart had always loved him.

12