All Comments on 'Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 06'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Laura1234Laura1234over 1 year ago

Oh wow- i am so incensed. Hopefully rank gets what’s coming to him, later (Oops, I wrote rank instead of frank, but that’s a good nickname for him:)

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

Not an angry comment per se, but since this is a prequel? Frank being there sucks ass. And Max really shouldn't have hugged Kevin even if they were friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awww poor willow :(. Wish they communicated better, so many misunderstandings :((((

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad that he didn’t run after willow. Shouldn’t he be his first priority?!! Making me feel so many emotions

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The warning you gave at the start had me panicking all though the story! Of course I’m just rooting for a great end for these too asap and all the miscommunications to be cleared up however, if you had to throw this kind of spanner in the works, I think you pulled it off wonderfully. Fingers crossed for the next chapter asap so we don’t have to live with this miserable cliffhanger for too long. Great writing as always!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Can’t wait to hear what memory was triggered. Maybe ‘cock warmer’ isn’t something Max has said a thousand times? Frank is disgusting. I definitely didn’t read anything to cause any anger. Well done!

bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismover 1 year ago

Jesus fucking Christ, what a slime ball. A living piece of actual garbage. To be completely honest, this wasn't as bad as what the authors note and the tags worried me about (I was worrying Max would somehow do something very very bad and cause irreparable damage) but good LORD Frank is a scummy fucking person. I haven’t finished true nature (I’ve been procrastinating reading chapter eight for roughly five thousand years) but the way he talks about Fae here really takes the cake for me. Like, none of this is acceptable behavior, obviously, but talking about and reminiscing over Fae while sexually assaulting Willow is just adding insult to injury at this point, man.

Hm. Reading back through, the beginning is really really cute. I was super charmed by the end of the last chapter and continuing from there was amazing. I’ll defiantly be rereading this sometime. Tbh, I probably like upset, vulnerable Willow just a bit too much. But like. Cmon. How could I not with all those teary kisses he gets?

Also also, less high on the list of people who need their teeth kicked in but Willows dad is a bastard and I hope he gets what’s coming to him.

Can’t wait to read more!!

IrishPervBiIrishPervBiover 1 year ago

These series are so well-written and have compelling prose. They just are a bit too slow to reach the happy resolution for my tastes. I love a good story of yearning and longing, of misunderstanding and jealousy... I just want to see them overcome it and get to the raw passionate fucking at some point. And I don't know what the pervert guy adds to the story really. I'd find it more compelling if the strong mate discovered the pervert trying to touch his submissive mate and killed him rather than the pervert getting away with it.

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeover 1 year ago

The fight was for a reason and I saw the reason. Frank’s gonna die. There is no way in hell that Willow won’t reveal it somehow. We know this … waiting for the intimacy and hot sex that’s coming. Good read.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Okay that’s not as bad as I initially worry. But I think Max needs to be more mature or maybe Willow also?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope he kills Frank. Bc Frankly Frank is an Asshat!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m loving this and had to reread the couple of chapters wanting to remember when the next is published. Please hurry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...