Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You used me," I insisted, even though I wanted so badly to believe him. I didn't want to think about Max using my body against me but I couldn't help how I felt.

He sighed in defeat, "Would you like to press formal charges against me?" He asked, causing me to reel back in confusion.

"Y-you're the King of Shadow Pack! I don't have any power over you!"

"That's where you're the most wrong," he sighed again, gazing up at me with a helpless look across his face. "You're the only one that has power over me. And if you truly believe that I used your heat against you.. or that I abused you in any way... you're well within your right to bring it up to the council. I formed it to cast judgement on the leaders of all our kind after what a horrible ruler my father was. It's only fitting that they decide my fate. I'll even call a special meeting for you, since we aren't supposed to meet until the new year. I'm sure.. they'll have me locked up and... put to sleep.. in no time and then... maybe you'll feel safe again."

Maxwell didn't say it as a threat or a way to coerce me. In fact, he was shaking a little as he spoke and I could just smell his fear over the idea of being put down. Everything about this was wrong and my wolf was irate. He'd been annoyed with me for accusing the alpha of all my horrible fears this whole time but now he was beyond done with me. He'd hated the display of submission that the alpha was giving us, reminding me that it was I who belonged at his feet. And now, now that the alpha had offered to end his own reign, his own life even, over my temper tantrum, well, he was done letting me be in charge.

My wolf took full control of my limbs, forcing me to my knees and bending me forward so that my face touched the ground with my hands trapped behind my back. I whimpered in fear and pain. Never had my wolf taken control of my body like this before and it felt like a betrayal.

"C-c-can't m-move," I stuttered pathetically, almost unable to speak due to the lack of control I currently had. "M-y omega."

"Let him go, now!" The alpha growled, talking directly to my wolf.

My wolf relented immediately and I regained control over my body but I stayed down, unable to override the sudden need to submit or the fear of my body being used against me... again. It was dawning on me that my wolf had probably contributed to the reason that I'd been fucked and that made me feel so powerless. He'd probably forced me to submit to the alpha, without giving me a bit of choice in the matter. I'd gone from being a naive virgin who had tons of self control to a bitch in heat and my wolf hadn't even protected me. It was all so humiliating that I could die of embarrassment. I would never get my value back and that realization made me see sense. No other alpha would want me now, not if I sentenced my own alpha to the council and without one, I wouldn't survive long. Besides... this was Maxwell! The man I'd been in love with for my whole life. I couldn't even imagine not being with him. I didn't really want to press charges when I couldn't trust my own lack of memory and I would hate myself for sending him away if I was wrong about my fears. Fuck, even if I was right about my fears, sending him away would make me miserable. No matter what had happened, Maxwell didn't deserve to die. I couldn't even bare the horrible thought.

"I'll keep quiet. Besides... I can't remember anything anyways," I finally whimpered, completely ashamed to be letting my guard down when I felt so weak and needy. "It... it feels like my b-body was used but I don't even know how or what happened. Just.. just flashes of.. I don't even know!!! It's fucking horrible! I don't want to feel this vulnerable anymore but I can't make it stop," I wrapped my arms around my chest, hugging myself tight and ignored my wolf when he tried to influence me into reaching for Maxwell.

"Oh honey, you're absolutely right. This isn't fair! I'm so sorry baby. I was worried something like that would happen since you refused me before your heat started. I should have tried harder to wait. You don't deserve this at all! I'll never forgive myself. I'm so sorry Princess," Maxwell murmured as he gently helped me to my feet, pulling me into a quick hug that I didn't try to break out of.

Princess.

I felt something within me stir.

Mmm... Warmth began to flood my body as a memory from my heat came to the forefront of my mind. I was on my knees, finally able to pleasure the alpha's cock down my throat and I'd-

"It's so easy to make you cum. Daddy's perfect Princess," the alpha had said.

I blushed and purred. That.. that was a really good memory. Was it possible that my heat had been good actually? Was I wrong about Maxwell? So why was I afraid? Why couldn't I remember more?

"Oh. So you still like that hearing me call you that, do you, Princess?" He murmured, in a deep warm tone that sent shivers down my spine, with a gentle caress to my cheek.

I bit my lip. Yes. I liked it. I liked it so, so much and I wished I could remember more.

Not only that... I was beginning to feel ashamed of myself for accusing the alpha the way I had been. Maxwell had never actually given me a reason to believe that he would rape me. He hadn't snuck into my room that first night. He never pushed me into fucking, always saying I wasn't ready. In fact, he'd taken things pretty slow given that we're mates and all. I'd been completely out of line too, accusing him of horrid crimes that I wasn't sure of when I was just a lowly omega. In spite of this, he wasn't angry with me at all and he wasn't being mean. Instead, he was really gentle and he seemed so sincerely upset that I couldn't remember. I whimpered with need but then cringed when Maxwell tried to kiss my cheek.

Fuck I was embarrassing myself left and right. What was wrong with me?

"Why do I feel like something bad happened to me?" I finally asked as another flash of black gloves filled my mind, scaring me all over again, and I shivered.

He frowned and backed away, just enough to give me some space, "I think you're just in shock from everything Princess. Maybe it would help if I made you something to eat? It's been a few days since your last meal."

I blushed, all my previous anger vanishing. Princess. He'd called me that again and I was slowly becoming obsessed with the slur that my schoolmates had once used to hurt me. I was so fucking confused as to why but I loved hearing him call me that and it was making me feel all sorts of submissive yearnings. I wasn't sure what changed but I began to realize that I'd probably had been all wrong about my heat and that, in and of itself, was just as humiliating as not remembering my first time. I was the worst mate ever. But.. maybe my wolf had at least made the sex good for him?

"Can I... ask... did I do alright during my heat, you know.. p-performance wise? I-I know I've said some horrible things but.. could you just tell me.. was I.. a good h-hole to fuck? A.. a g-good cock warmer f-for you.. compared to.. um.." Fuck I hated this and myself. I felt too stupid to talk about my heat and I didn't know what words to use. I still felt like I knew nothing about sex and I was beginning to hate my parents for my naivety but at the same time I wanted Maxwell to have a good opinion of how I could fuck. I wanted to know if I was capable of satisfying him.

Maxwell reached out and carefully readjusted the blanket around me, that I hadn't noticed had begun to slip. "I think we should talk about some things Willow... but, for me, making love to you was perfect. My only regret is that you can't remember. I prayed that you would and I'm so sorry you don't."

"You didn't claim me," I suddenly realized and then trembled from the pain that realization caused. "I wasn't perfect enough for you to bite me.. I'm just.. another one of your whores," I sniffed, feeling vulnerable and overwhelmed all over again.

What the hell did I want from him anyways??

Max reached out and took my chin in his hand, gently forcing me to look him in the eye.

"You're nothing of the sort baby. I wanted to bite you so badly, I really did, but I wanted you to decide that for yourself so I forced myself to bite your wrist instead. It was all I could save for you to decide in your right mind and I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to save everything. You deserved a perfect first time." My eyes watered and he began to tenderly stroke my cheek. "I know you're scared Princess and I can't imagine how hard this all must be for you. Can I do anything to help? Anything you want or need and I'll make it happen for you."

Maxwell was being so nice to me. I was feeling confused again but this time... in a good way? A small part of me, a part that I thought I'd killed and buried, had risen up in my heart and grown warm. Max would do anything for me? Really? I had to test this.

"I don't want you to see that omega, Kevin, ever again," I told him, holding my breath after I said it for fear of retaliation.

Maxwell blushed and glanced around awkwardly. "I... I might have to baby. His mate is dying and he asked for help. I'm so sorry, but I can promise that I'll never be alone with him and I won't hug him or anything ever. You can be with me anytime he's around if you want? I'll do anything to make his presence easier for you to bare."

I sighed and looked down. So. He still wanted to see Kevin. Even though he was part of the reason my heat got triggered early. Cool. I needed to get out of here.

"Can I go to my room?" I asked miserably. The roller coaster of emotion was beginning to wear me out.

"No," he answered gently, surprising me. "We have some things to talk about. Things you need to hear. I won't let you isolate yourself right now. Besides, you need some food. I'll order you something and we can relax for a bit. I'll even rub your feet while we wait for the food."

It wasn't a request, not really, but... it wasn't an order either. He was leading me, taking away my choices so that all I had to do was obey and I felt my body begin to relax. Submitting to this didn't sound so bad...

I nodded and let him lead me to the kitchen. My eyes widened a little when he stripped off his shirt and offered it to me. His skin was covered too. More than mine even! Every inch of Maxwell's chest was littered with bite marks and scratches. Instinctively, I knew I was the one who'd put them there and my mouth watered. Wow. He looked so good like that.

"Princess?" He asked when I hadn't moved for a full minute.

I blinked, slowly coming back to the present. "You let me mark you."

He grinned, "Yes well, you were a bit of a wild kitten at times. I don't mind though. You made me look pretty."

I flushed deeply and couldn't find anything to say. I grabbed the shirt instead but then I dropped my blanket, suddenly curios as to how my mate would react. His smirk disappeared in favor of his jaw going slack and his pupils dilated.

"You're gorgeous," he whispered, reaching for my hip before stopping himself to shove his hand in his pocket.

I was surprised by my disappointment over not being touched but this only served towards helping me believe Maxwell's account of my heat. Surely if he had forced me, my body would be more on edge? I wouldn't feel so compelled to.. flirt with him? I allowed myself a small smile and then pulled on his shirt. Immediately his scent surrounded me and my legs began to quiver. I might not remember anything but my body did and my mate's scent was too intoxicating to resist. I wanted him. I needed him close. Right now. My legs became wet with the slick that came from my gaping hole and soon there was a huge mess on the floor.

"Daddy?" I whimpered, half embarrassed over how ridiculously submissive and small I suddenly felt.

Um.. I didn't know where that came from but I didn't take it back. Unlike before my heat, when it felt foreign and a little awkward to say, now the word sounded right to my ears and fell easily from my tongue. I shyly glanced at Maxwell. He looked stunned but just when I was starting to worry that I'd said something wrong, the alpha had me in his arms.

"I thought I'd never hear you say that again," he murmured before pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Daddy's here love, right here and I'm all yours. I promise."

My brain melted. I didn't even

feel like I was capable of thinking anymore after that and I simply let him seat and serve me, only insisting that I sit in his lap, which he cheerfully allowed. The alpha waited on me, treating me like a delicate flower and I felt myself going soft and subby over and over again. I don't even know what he ordered but I do know that it tasted delicious as he feed me from his hand. On occasion, I let myself "accidentally" lick one of his fingers and I was gratified with the feeling of his cock hardening beneath my place on his lap. It was like my everything about me was erotic to him and I was beginning to like it.

I still felt scared, and unsure about why I felt scared, but the longer the day went on, the more I trusted Maxwell's account of things. Besides, the alpha was treating me like I was special. Precious even.. and that had always been my greatest weakness. He'd turned me into a submissive puddle of mush, making me feel small and protected all at once. I could finally picture how easy it would have been to fall for him so much during my heat that I spread my legs.

Unfortunately, just as I was beginning to feel comfortable, Maxwell received a phone call.

"Can't this wait? No. I haven't checked. But Willow just finished his heat and I need to- fine. Come over."

Maxwell sighed and cuddled me even closer. "So... my second in command is coming over. She says she has urgent information for me and I'd really like you to stay for our meeting. I just.. I don't want you to be upset if you choose to stay. I'm pretty sure she's who you smelled on me before, when the healer came by. We hugged and she was wearing scent enhancers because she was expecting a visit from her fiancée... who's a woman," he added, as if making sure I knew nothing was going on between them. "And anyways, Sophie is like, practically my sister so-"

I stopped him. "I get it already. She's not a threat," I grumbled, needing to put up a bit of a wall now that I knew someone was coming by. Despite what I'd said, I was feeling a little insecure about someone being here who I'd previously felt threatened by.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to Princess," he offered.

"Like I'm letting you alone with anyone right now!" I practically snarled, turning my head to bite at his hand when he tried to pet my hair.

The alpha's face lit up in response but then his expression turned serious. "Will it bother you to sit at my feet while she's here Princess?"

I scowled a little, "Do I have too? Is that the only way I can be a part of the meeting?" I knew that, technically, it was tradition for the omega to be at the alpha's feet during official business, especially if the pair was of the same gender. It was to reinforce rank, as if my scent and size didn't already do that enough. No one would ever mistake me as the alpha. Besides, I was too pretty, in a feminine way, to be one.

"Well.. since it's just Sophie, no, you don't have to.." Maxwell started but he let the rest of his sentence trail off.

"But you'd like me to?" I guessed, making sure to sound plenty annoyed even though I sorta didn't mind him wanting that, as I was desperate to give into submitting to him even more.

The alpha shrugged, looking sheepish. "Do whatever you want Luna," he finally said before helping me off of his lap. "However, I do think you need to wear more clothes. I don't want anyone seeing you half dressed like this."

I blushed, feeling ridiculously happy but just as suddenly my mood dropped. A flash of a memory intruded my thoughts. Black gloves. My naked skin. Eyes on me. Cold eyes. Eyes that did not belong to my alpha. I shuddered, trying to ignore the nightmarish pictures in my head.

"You can keep my shirt! I promise!" The alpha cried, adorably overreacting to my shivers. "I just wanted you to wear more... some pants maybe? Do you want some of mine? I think you have a belt so that could work and you don't even have to-"

"Oh my god, you're so cute!" I suddenly burst out before clapping my hands over my mouth.

What the actual fuck did I just say?!?! I called Alpha.. cute?? Just kill me now.

"I- what?" Maxwell asked, looking perplexed and amused all at once.

"You.. you heard," I squeaked, blushing hard as I turned to run to my room. I blushed even more as Maxwell's hearty chuckle followed me out.

*******

By the time Sophie arrived, I was dressed and throughly covered in Maxwell's scent, sitting on a soft, fluffy, pink, silk pillow that was on the floor, next to the alpha's feet. I'd decided to make a compromise with Maxwell and had requested the pillow from the bed beneath his. He'd blushed a little when I asked and I made a mental note to ask him why he even had a bed under his own on a later date.

I studied the gorgeous older beta sitting across from me. She was almost as tall as Maxwell and she had long, curly blonde hair that was tied into pigtails. Her bright purple eyes were just as intense as they were playful and they studied me in a way that made me feel like I was a piece of art to be adored and appreciated. Also... she smelled much better in person and I finally realized that her scent was a mixture of crème brûlée, caramel and brown sugar. Honestly she smelled delicious.. as long as her scent wasn't mixed in with Maxwell's.

The most interesting thing about Sophie was that she was ridiculously kind and pleasant towards me and she didn't seem like she was faking it at all. Even when I barley acknowledged her, she didn't treat me like I was nothing but Maxwell's plaything. She didn't look down her nose at me while I knelt by my alpha's feet. She didn't use crass language or inquire if I was a good enough lay, the way I'm sure Frank would have done again. In fact, she didn't talk about me at all. She spoke to me and was incredibly respectful about it when she did. I found that even though I barely knew her, she was one of the nicest beta's I'd ever met. In short, I really liked her. What I didn't like, however, was the news she'd come to give.

"I'll be honest Soph, I expected your report on the rogue at least a week ago so to have it late and on the heels of Willow's heat means I'm expecting a good explanation," Maxwell started after the pleasantries had been exchanged.

"It took me a while to find the rogue but I eventually did, at the Lotus Pack Hospital," she replied, looking serious. "He was reluctantly admitted, due to almost dying from a drug overdose, and he had to go through detox but Max, he's made some very serious claims against Frank Habberforth. I think it's time for you to get involved."

The next hour was spent with Sophie describing the condition of an abused omega and how Frank had been keeping the boy as his pet for a while. I was shocked and horrified to hear this. No one was allowed to own an omega, except for their mate, so if the rogue was to be believed, Frank was committing serious crimes against our kind.

As Sophie spoke, I watched my mate carefully, inching closer before finally resting my head in his lap when his face went from one of tense disbelief to one of disgusted horror and finally one of utter heartbreak. I tried to keep my mind blank and focus only on providing comfort to Maxwell but the more I heard about the poor omega, the more afraid I became of Frank. When it was finally revealed that the abused omega was pregnant and possibly being kept from his true mate, I heard myself let out a pitiful cry of terror before clamoring into Maxwell's lap.

For a moment I was worried. Max had wanted me to kneel, we had even agreed on how. Surely I wasn't allowed to act distressed during an official meeting? It was pathetic. Where was my poker face? Only, Maxwell simply held me tight and released more of his scent into the air to calm me. In response, I nuzzled into his chest to show my gratitude and gripped the collar of his shirt in my fist. Never in my life had I felt more thankful for how slow and tender Maxwell was with me, despite whatever had happened during my heat. I couldn't imagine living the way that poor omega had and deep in my heart, I knew the accusations against Frank were true. He wasn't safe and I wanted my alpha to get rid of him but would he care about my thoughts on the matter?