Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plea reminded me so much of his neediness during his heat that I couldn't help but to lean forward. I kissed his hole gently, before tracing the puffy ring with my tongue, being extra gentle so that I wouldn't hurt him. I felt a sense of relief when Willow sighed contentedly and pushed his hole against my tongue even more, almost earnestly. I kept my pace slow and careful, letting the stress of everything melt away as I tenderly ate out his ass. I wouldn't fuck him, not now, but I would do what I could to make him feel good. With every sigh of pleasure he gave, I felt more at peace inside my mind. I continued to lick, kiss and suck at his hole for a long time and was rewarded with a river of candy like slick against my tongue, making my cock so hard it hurt. I wanted to sink into him, I wanted to claim him for real. Instead, I simply shoved my tongue in deeper, tasting him in places that only I was allowed to taste and feasting on his breathy moans of pleasure.

"Oh, more, Daddy more," Willow begged until I finally brushed the tips of my fingers against his willing, quivering hole.

I carefully pushed two fingers in at the same time, gratified to hear Willow's sigh of pleasure. I thrust gently but then he tensed.

"W-wait no. Please wait!" He begged, trembling. I stilled but didn't remove my fingers. I wasn't sure what he wanted and I didn't want to upset him or make him think he was being rejected. Not now. "Please leave me alone. Alpha won't like this. He won't. H-he'll kill you!" Willow shrieked.

I removed my fingers immediately and spun Willow around to face me before pulling him down into my lap.

"Shh, baby what's wrong? It's just me. It's Alpha. Why would I be upset enough to kill someone, hmm? What's wrong love?" I asked gently as dread knotted in my stomach.

"Alpha, I need Alpha!" Willow cried, struggling against me as if he couldn't tell who I was.

"Baby I'm right here," I promised, pressing a kiss to his sweaty forehead. "Come on, it's okay. Just lay down with me. There you go, that's it," I cooed as Willow curled into me and interlocked his legs with mine, almost as if his body recognized me even if his mind was having a little trouble.

Willow shrieked and cried a little longer so I held him tight, whispered sweet nothings into his hair, and rubbed his back, finally coaxing him into settling down from his panic attack. As I comforted him, I grew more and more concerned about what had happened to make he react like that but I refrained from asking. I was too tired to deal with more and my mate was finally snoring easily against my chest. The sound and feel of him in my arms was comforting and soothing, leading me to fall asleep a few minutes after him.

*******

I was awakened two hours later, by a member of my guard, with a message from the Lotus Queen. She had agreed to a meeting but I had to go now. I stretched, before covering Willow back up with my blankets and quickly penned a note for him, should he awaken to find our bed empty. Then I drowsily dressed in a suit and combed my hair so that it didn't look like a rats nest. I was completely spent and worn down from my day, in addition to surviving Willow's first heat, but I brushed the feelings away and embraced the strength my wolf gave me. Then I kissed my Luna goodbye, regretting that I had to leave his warm body and soothing presence. I glanced at his sleeping form one last time before heading out to meet the Queen, even though my body begged to be back with my mate. Sometimes... I really hated being King.