Iced Latte with Breast Milk - I Mean

Info
I mean breast milk I mean...
121 words
4.48
29.6k
24
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lunarhiccups
lunarhiccups
1,835 Followers

So you think just because I have these big, beautiful, soft, milky, titties… That you can just ask for some breast milk?

Synopsis: Based of the internet meme, the unusually busty barista gets asked to add an extra ingredient into the listeners coffee, she happily entertains the idea and then some.

Author: Script is by u/gowonzu2 | posted with their consent.

Listener Descriptors: cock-having, cock mentions & good boy mentions

Time: 17 min

All the characters depicted are aged 18+ and all interactions in this audio are consensual. This content does not encourage violence or harm towards anyone, this is strictly a fantasy, this is not real. This audio is recorded by an adult and was made for only adults.

--:--
--:--
1.0
lunarhiccups
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
mrddmanmrddmanover 1 year ago

I just LOVE your voice and this scene is very sexy. I do wish, however, that you spent even more time lingering on his adoration of her nipples. Pinching, licking, sucking endlessly. Her asking him to suck over and over. Flicking with his tongue, pinching, etc.

Mr_OctopusMr_Octopusover 1 year ago

I wasn’t sure what to expect for a story based on a meme but as always you deliver! I was enthralled with your voice and the subtle background sounds made for a truly immersive feel. I don’t think I could ever be bold enough to ask for my coffee that way so I’ll just live vicariously through this.

-Thank you,

Mr_Octopus

marx810marx810over 2 years ago

Lol this isn't even overly one of my fetishes but I have to admit, just like the rest of your audios, it was really hot. I have to give extra props just for how immersive it was when your voice tends to lend itself to younger roles, but you knocked this one out of the park. I absolutely bought into the scene and I'm glad you don't limit yourself. Great job, as always!

Share this

Similar Stories

The Exorcism of Camilla A young woman, ravaged by sin, is exorcised by her priest.in Anal
Lily's Condition Lily develops a hyperlactation condition and seeks treatment.in Fetish
She Bought the Cow Asian mother brings home white teacher as hucow.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Big Rig Amber He breeds her in a truck stop, then discovers who she is ...in Illustrated
Honey, We Really do Need to Talk Wife has plans that don't include me.in Loving Wives
More Stories