I'd Do Anything for My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
… even if it meant another woman.
2.3k words
4.15
14.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nvsibl3
nvsibl3
153 Followers

It started on the drive from my firm's Christmas party. We were half way home when Melissa, my wife of 10 years, turned to me and said, "I can't believe how much you were staring at Cindy's tits tonight. I'm surprised you didn't drool since you were staring that hard."

I had two thoughts immediately hit me. One - yeah, guilty as charged. The boss's admin was dressed to show off even more than she usually was and I definitely wasn't the only one who had noticed. Two - there was far less venom in my wife's voice that I would expect. Even after 10 years together I find my wife incredibly sexy and we've had a passionate and varied love life. Yes Cindy was younger, blonder, and smoking hot but she was no threat to Melissa.

"Babe, you know that she was doing that on purpose. Maybe she's trying to get a Christmas bonus out of Shawn." I referenced a long running rumor that she was sleeping my business partner. Maybe a joke would get this conversation to a safer place.

"That doesn't explain why you were staring, " Melissa had turned in the passenger seat to face me more. "Are her tits that much better than mine?"

If there ever was a trap question, this was it. Melissa knows that she has amazing breasts. My wife has the type of body that used to be painted on the nosecones of World War Two bombers and even as we moved into our late 30s, her breasts remained almost supernaturally high on her chest.

"I was thinking of yours when I was looking at hers, comparing how similar even though she's younger. She can only hope that hers stay nice as she ages, you've got a consistent track record of great tits."

This got the laugh I was aiming for from my wife. "You always did know how to flatter a girl. But are you sure mine are still nicer?"

I turned to confirm just in time to see her unbuttoning her blouse, revealing those glorious mounds encased in a black lacy bra. It took a honk from behind me to tear my eyes away as the light turned green in front of me. I fought to keep my eyes on the road while Melissa continued.

"You think that her tits would feel as good around your cock as mine? That her nipples are as sensitive?" Her voice took on the sultry tone that she knows sends all of my blood directly south. Watching her unclasp the bra from the front and fondle her breasts accelerated that process. "Do you want to fuck her tits, Jason?"

My mouth was too dry to properly answer so I nodded. It had been a while since my wife had been so vocal or so adventurous. It was dark out but I'm certain that other cars could see that she was mostly topless if they looked. She had had the requisite office party drinks but was by no means trashed.

We pulled into the driveway and she didn't even bother to cover up as she walked into the house - saucily turning towards the street and then dropping her shirt to the ground as she stood on the front step. She unlocked the door and turned with a shake of her chest, calling for me to hurry up.

I pounced on her the minute I closed the door behind us, pinning her to the wall and kissing her passionately. I ran my hands down her sides, just brushing my thumbs along the sides of her breasts as they continued south, feeling for the zipper on her skirt. The offending metal clasp discovered, I pulled it down with one hand while pushing the skirt and her panties off with the other. With her basically naked, I finally disengaged my lips from hers to take her in.

"That girl has nothing on you, babe. You're as hot as the day we met." I said honestly. Some people don't age much, my wife was one of the lucky ones. She hadn't picked up extra weight or the start of graying hair like I did, age had only slightly softened her curves and let her work on her strengths.

I started to unbutton my shirt before Melissa uncharacteristically took charge and turned my back to the wall and pushed. She leaned up only slightly, wearing only her heels, to attack my tongue with hers as she took over my undressing. She nearly ripped my shirt from my shoulders once it was freed and immediately moved to my belt buckle. Making quick work of that, she immediately had one hand on my cock over my clothes as she unfastened my pants.

"So you're saying this," she squeezed me firmly, "is just from me? Be honest." She punctuated this with a firmer squeeze with her hand now on my bare dick, causing me to gasp.

"Honestly, seventy percent you, twenty five percent Cindy and the other five percent the hot barista at Starbucks yesterday." I responded as honestly as I could, I assumed rounding the numbers would be close enough.

My wife let out a "mmmmmmm" as she slowly knelt down in front of me, my erection pointing at her as true as any compass toward north. "So there's a part of you that wants to see Cindy like this?" She with added a light lick to the underside of my glans, "Mr Stevenson, could you please put in a good word with Mr Angle. I really do need a raise." She even did a decent job of making her voice sound airier than her own in a close approximation of Cindy's.

"Damn,Melissa....." I started before I was interrupted with a light squeeze of my balls.

"I'm not your wife Mr Stevenson, I'm Cindy, the slutty admin that you all think is only here for my looks. Well I'm not," Melissa continued with a pout on her face which she turned to a smirk. "I'm here because I'm really good at this too." She dove onto my cock like it would escape if she didn't and started giving me a sloppy, aggressive blowjob. Melissa was taking me to the edge of her throat on each bob and swirling her tongue around the head on each upstroke. I groaned as she went full speed on me, one hand caressing my balls while the other stroked and pulled at her nipples.

"Mr Stevenson, what can I do to convince you that I deserve a raise? Do you want to cum all over my tits like Mr Angle does?" Before waiting for a response she knelt higher so she could wrap her breasts tightly around my dick, the saliva and precum from the blowjob serving as plenty of lube to allow them to slide nicely around me. "I bet your wife doesn't let you cum on her like I will. You can just paint me. I want you to cover me."

My eyes widened as my wife referenced herself in character, but I was too close to orgasm to process it right then. On the next upstroke I felt the surge of cum rocket up my cock and blast the first rope onto her chin and neck, followed by more that geysered from her cleavage as she continued to milk me with her chest.

I leaned back, still no more than 3 steps beyond the front door, breathless and jelly legged as my climax finished producing more cum than I've seen in a long time. I looked down to see my wife, frosted from her lower lip to her nipples, using one hand to rub her clit while rubbing my cum into her skin with the other. As my brain rebooted I reached down to stand her up and drag her to the bedroom.

"Sit, now" I growled, lightly pushing her onto our bed. She bounced and leaned back on her arms with a giggle. I turned that to a squeal as I dove down between her legs, quickly hooking one over my shoulder and trying to return the oral ferocity that she had shown me in the hallway. She was close, as evidenced by the glistening on her thighs before I even touched her, and it didn't take more than a minute to have her crying out in release. I kept going through at least one more orgasm, only stopping when she pushed my head away, I layed her back and leaned over her to kiss her, both of us getting a taste of ourselves in the process. Neither of us caring much.

"Well Mr Stevenson," my wife continued, back to using her normal voice, "If that was 25%, I don't know that I could handle seventy."

I grinned, "What got into you, woman? You've not been this aggressive in ages. Not complaining by the way."

Her questing fingers found my still partially armed weapons and she stage whispered, "Nothing yet but you better get this into me soon."

Always aiming to please, I did that in record time. It was when I was hammering into her that my wife locked eyes with me, and with a clear and determined gaze said, "Fuck me Jason, fuck me hard, fuck me and cum thinking of fucking Cindy."

With the stimulation thus far that was enough to tip me over the edge. I howled out my release, feeling my wife's pussy pulse and flutter right behind it as she too orgasmed. I collapsed next to her and pulled her into my arms as we both came down from our highs.

It was probably ten minutes later, the only noises in the room our breathing returning to normal when she kissed my neck and spoke again.

"We need to talk, Jason." She said barely above a whisper, having slid to lay on my side, looking straight up at the ceiling.

I started to reply, "I'm sorry....." Before she cut me off.

"I want you to fuck her." She said, like she was asking me to pick up some bread on the way home.

I had no idea how to respond to that. Was this still sex-high thinking or was she serious. And why? And how would I even start that? Being together a long time, Melissa knew that I'd be thinking that one sentence to death until she gave me more information.

"I want you to fuck Cindy, and then come home to me so I can suck her off of your cock and take you back." Melissa moved to straddle my hips (and my awakening erection) and sat up with her hands on my shoulders. "I think I've wanted it for a while, maybe not always Cindy, but something about it just drives me crazy."

In our younger years we had done some crazy sex things, including having others guest stars in our bed. We had cooled on the three(and sometimes four)some thing for a while, and I was more than content with just Melissa that I didn't even question it.

"I know you'd never cheat on me, Jason. This won't be cheating if I tell you I want it."

My brain was still trying to process this, hampered by the increasing blood flow towards where she was gently swirling her hips against my recovering cock."But... why? And how would I even do that? Why would she want me?"

My wife laughed the laugh of someone who already knew the question you were going to ask before you did. "Why you? Silly man. I know you don't notice women checking you out, but I do. And that dress tonight wasn't just for your business partner's enjoyment."

At this she shifted just enough to slide my renewed erection into her velvet embrace. A flutter of her eyelids was the only outward change, while I could feel her kegels massaging me as she sat nearly perfectly still.

"As for the how.... That's for you to figure out. I don't want her to know that I know what you're doing. At least the first time....."

First time? Does that mean this isn't a one time? I quickly lost that train of thought as my wife started to fully ride me with my orgasm holding off only moments behind hers.

---

The next morning arrived to that annoying combination of sunlight and birds chirping as my brains slowly started to boot up and memories of last night came back. Not just the awesome sexlympics but the conversations before and after. I turned my head to find my wife awake and watching me. Her eyes had always been expressive and this morning they revealed the worry and shame as she took remembered last night.

"Hey....." she started shyly, before I leaned over and kissed her, trying to put every atom of love in it to push away the fear.

"I love you. Every day until the last." I reassured her.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened them the fear and worry were gone. The sparkle of mischief and arousal had taken their place. "I meant everything I said last night. I want, no I need this to happen. I know you don't understand, and I'm not sure I completely do either. But just the thought of that little blonde coming on to you gets me so hot."

"I don't need..." I started before she stopped me with a finger to my lips. A finger that had a very familiar scent and taste to it.

"Babe. This isn't about you needing to step out. I know that you'll never leave me for Cindy. That you are devoted to me, to US, beyond belief. I want this so bad. Please, will you fuck the hot young blonde at your office for me?"

I would have laughed if I didn't hear the earnestness in her voice. I couldn't leave it fully alone though. "Sounds like a hell of a chore, but for you? I'd suffer through it."

nvsibl3
nvsibl3
153 Followers